NATION

PASSWORD

The Autumn Ball Gala (IC/Invite-Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Apple-Loosa
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Autumn Ball Gala (IC/Invite-Only)

Postby Apple-Loosa » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:35 am

The Autumn Ball Gala
OP: Apple-Loosa
CO-OP: Oglician
Invited Regions: Avadam Inn, Winterfell, Bunicken and Aurorealis.

OOC

The Howardia Palace, Yvonne, Apple-Loosa
10th September, 6:55pm

Hellina Intimus descended the stairs into the great ballroom. She wore an elegant blue dress which covers her shoulders and flows down into a graceful jewel neckline. It's a snug fit, which gives the dress a regal yet graceful look. Her arms have been fully covered. The sleeves woven with patterns which leads to her hands donned with gloves. The dress' waist is tightly snug, but it fits her very well. Below her waist the dress starts loosely flowing outwards in the skirt. The dress reaches down nearly meeting the ground and is the same length all around. She wears sky white heels, the perfect combination for the dress. The heels softly patter against the marble steps as she enters the widely decorated room filled with soft music.

To her right she sees servants rushing around to make sure the tables were all made and the cutlery is polished. A short servant girl makes her way past Hellina carrying the last of the plates to the tables, not before turning and offering a small "Your grace." with a bow. Hellina smiles at her, nodding. "Thank you Annabeth." She watched as the girl took the plates over to one of the last tables to set. Hellina then turned to where the orchestra's were finishing their practice in one of the corners of the ballroom. She started to approach the conductor as they finished their last song and the soft music drifted away.

As he was shifting through his sheets on his stand he noticed her approaching. He turned and offered a bow with a grin. "Hellina."

"Good Evening, Ferdinand." She said back to him. Ferdinand Otto was the head of the Philharmonic Yvonnian Orchestra. He was the youngest conductor for the PYO in a century and currently was building up a high reputation for providing a sound that was almost magical. He was also a close-friend of Hellina's, which was why he was here today. He would be working with a collaborative orchestra which would be responsible for providing the music for the night.

"Thanks for being here Ferdinand, I'm sure you have a lovely list of compositions for the night." Hellina smiled back at him.

"I would hope so. We're here to entertain you and your guests after all. It's your evening." He nodded. "I'm sure they arrive soon."

"Ah. I need to go and see. I'll see to you later." She bid away from orchestra and walked across the room and down into the great hall which overlooked the courtyard. This room was just as decorated as the ballroom. The room was being lit up, with the sun now dipping below the horizon on the short day. Alongside the guards present, Hellina saw her assistant Blake and the head of the guard, Daniel, speaking to each other at the doors. Unlike Hellina, Blake had opted for a loose fitting grey dress which was much shorter and accented her figure. Daniel was wearing a grey suit, like his fellow guards and wore sunglasses. Hellina approached them.

"Have the guards opened the gates?" Hellina asked as they both faced her.

"They should be opening them any moment." Blake replied as the three of them turned to the courtyard. The big ornate gates were swinging out, signalling the start of the night.
Last edited by Apple-Loosa on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Creepwood
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:56 am

A bald man with a goatee arrived at the gates wearing a tuxedo, he was using a Holographic PDA and checking messages. This was Magus Adam Creep of the Galactic Meritocracy of Creepwood and he looked prepared and casual

He stopped using his PDA as soon as he got to the gates to which he looked up at the Palace, smiling before he entered its grounds.
Creepwoodite News Service (CNS)
I do enjoy getting TGs, so feel free to Telegram me
Also, I do not use NS Stats
I'm a 19 year old Male, Christian and YouTuber at CountVonCreep
Also I'm ENTP Personality or "The Debater"

Pro: Individualism, National Conservatism, Powellism, Social Darwinism, Capitalism, Objectivism, British Monarchism, Meritocracy, Secularism and Toryism

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.64

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Founded: May 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:00 am

Kaiser Wilhelm stands at the front gate. He has his Prussian blue dress uniform with red facings. A matching Kepi sits snugly on his head. His boots are neatly polished. He wears light blue trousers with a red stripe down each outward-facing side. His large mustache is neatly trimmed and cut and his hair is slicked back under his Kepi. His sword and scabbard hang on his belt. He stands just outside the Palace gates

Oglician
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Oglician » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:06 am

Empress Holisia is slowly walking towards the palace, not even paying any attention towards it. In fact, she is more concerned about the lack of guards around her. After a while of somehow not slamming into anything she finally notices she is at the gates.
"They call this a palace? It looks like a hill fort to me! Where is the abundance of fountains? Where is the large overly complicated door? Where is the orange tree forest?!?!" She continues listing things which are really just the things she likes to put in Palaces.

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:08 am

Oglician wrote:Empress Holisia is slowly walking towards the palace, not even paying any attention towards it. In fact, she is more concerned about the lack of guards around her. After a while of somehow not slamming into anything she finally notices she is at the gates.
"They call this a palace? It looks like a hill fort to me! Where is the abundance of fountains? Where is the large overly complicated door? Where is the orange tree forest?!?!" She continues listing things which are really just the things she likes to put in Palaces.

The Kaiser looks at Holisia and mumbles something about fortresses

Oglician
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Oglician » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:10 am

Bunicken wrote:
Oglician wrote:Empress Holisia is slowly walking towards the palace, not even paying any attention towards it. In fact, she is more concerned about the lack of guards around her. After a while of somehow not slamming into anything she finally notices she is at the gates.

"Hm? What was that? I couldn't quite hear" turns towards Wilhelm "Did you say something?"
Last edited by Oglician on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:13 am

Oglician wrote:
Bunicken wrote:

"Hm? What was that? I couldn't quite hear" *turns towards Wilhelm* "Did you say something?"

He speaks in a heavy Germanic accent
"I was just saying that this is no fortress."
He points to the Palace
"There are no redoubts or towers.
Good evening, your Majesty."

Oglician
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Oglician » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:19 am

Bunicken wrote:
Oglician wrote:"Hm? What was that? I couldn't quite hear" *turns towards Wilhelm* "Did you say something?"

He speaks in a heavy Germanic accent
He points to the Palace

"Oh? You seem like some sort of, fort expert?" tilts head confused. "Either way, who are you exactly?" Thinks: He seems scary

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:22 am

Oglician wrote:
Bunicken wrote:He speaks in a heavy Germanic accent
He points to the Palace

"Oh? You seem like some sort of, fort expert?" tilts head confused. "Either way, who are you exactly?" Thinks: He seems scary

the Kaiser chuckles
Yes, actually. I have constructed many defenses in my time.
He turns fully to face Holisia
I am Kaiser Wilhelm Erfurt Magdeburg von Wermarn-Arnburg
Last edited by Bunicken on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oglician
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Oglician » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:27 am

Bunicken wrote:
Oglician wrote:"Oh? You seem like some sort of, fort expert?" tilts head confused. "Either way, who are you exactly?" Thinks: He seems scary

the Kaiser chuckles

"Huh? Defense? I have yet to figure the reasoning of why one would need that" Holisia giggles, and offers a handshake "Pleased to meet you, Kaiser Wilhelm"

Stalini
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stalini » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:27 am

Gabriela and her wife walk in with a slightly green dress and flats for the Gabby. Her wife comes i with her, she is wearing a dark orange bodice and a yellow skirt with quartz pink high heels

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:28 am

Oglician wrote:
Bunicken wrote:
the Kaiser chuckles

"Huh? Defense? I have yet to figure the reasoning of why one would need that" Holisia giggles, and offers a handshake "Pleased to meet you, Kaiser Wilhelm"
Bunicken wrote:
Oglician wrote:"Oh? You seem like some sort of, fort expert?" tilts head confused. "Either way, who are you exactly?" Thinks: He seems scary

the Kaiser chuckles

Adam Creep turns his head and raises an eyebrow at the two

Pro: Individualism, National Conservatism, Powellism, Social Darwinism, Capitalism, Objectivism, British Monarchism, Meritocracy, Secularism and Toryism

Political Compass:

Grandes Terres
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Terresians Arrive

Postby Grandes Terres » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:29 am

The Prime Minister and his family pull up in their Bentley, their Chauffeur opening to doors of the vehicle. Enric Oriol steps out of the car with his wife followed by his children, they enter the gates of palace and prepare for a photo shoot before they enter the Gala. The Prime Minister's children shall only be at the party until 10PM, when their nanny shall take them to their rooms in the palace for bed time. The Prime Minister hopes to get around to speaking with the representative of every nation and making new Trade Deals. Being the only representative of the region of Aurorealis, The Prime Minister needs to speak for the whole of Aurorealis not just Grandes Terres' itself.

The family at a photoshoot in the Palace foreground:
Anthem of the Federation of Franco-British Republics: La Victoire est à Nous / Victory is Ours

Personality type: INFP-T

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:30 am

Oglician wrote:
Bunicken wrote:
the Kaiser chuckles

Wilhelm smiles and takes her hand
Ja, to you as well.

Oglician
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Oglician » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:33 am

Bunicken wrote:
Oglician wrote:

Wilhelm smiles and takes her hand
Ja, to you as well.

Holisia is glaring at him "Don't touch my royal hand"
Creepwood wrote:
Oglician wrote:
Bunicken wrote:
the Kaiser chuckles

Adam Creep turns his head and raises an eyebrow at the two

"What is he staring at?" She turns towards Adam Creep, with a look of confusion
Last edited by Oglician on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:35 am

Oglician wrote:
Bunicken wrote:Wilhelm smiles and takes her hand
Ja, to you as well.

Holisia is glaring at him "Don't touch my royal hand"
Creepwood wrote:Adam Creep turns his head and raises an eyebrow at the two

"What is he staring at?" She turns towards Adam Creep, with a look of confusion

Wilhelm quickly departs from the two and resumes loitering at the front gate

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:39 am

Oglician wrote:"What is he staring at?" She turns towards Adam Creep, with a look of confusion

Adam just rolls his eyes

Grandes Terres wrote:The Prime Minister and his family pull up in their Bentley, their Chauffeur opening to doors of the vehicle. Enric Oriol steps out of the car with his wife followed by his children, they enter the gates of palace and prepare for a photo shoot before they enter the Gala. The Prime Minister's children shall only be at the party until 10PM, when their nanny shall take them to their rooms in the palace for bed time. The Prime Minister hopes to get around to speaking with the representative of every nation and making new Trade Deals. Being the only representative of the region of Aurorealis, The Prime Minister needs to speak for the whole of Aurorealis not just Grandes Terres' itself.

Adam pulls out his PDA again and starts checking messages, giving them a polite nod

Political Compass:

Stalini
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalini » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:43 am

looks shyly around, while wife is there making small talk with me

Grandes Terres
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grandes Terres » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:43 am

Creepwood wrote:
Oglician wrote:"What is he staring at?" She turns towards Adam Creep, with a look of confusion

Adam just rolls his eyes

Grandes Terres wrote:The Prime Minister and his family pull up in their Bentley, their Chauffeur opening to doors of the vehicle. Enric Oriol steps out of the car with his wife followed by his children, they enter the gates of palace and prepare for a photo shoot before they enter the Gala. The Prime Minister's children shall only be at the party until 10PM, when their nanny shall take them to their rooms in the palace for bed time. The Prime Minister hopes to get around to speaking with the representative of every nation and making new Trade Deals. Being the only representative of the region of Aurorealis, The Prime Minister needs to speak for the whole of Aurorealis not just Grandes Terres' itself.

Adam pulls out his PDA again and starts checking messages, giving them a polite nod

Enric Oriol approaches Adam Creep and offers him a handshake
"You must be Adam Creep, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Anthem of the Federation of Franco-British Republics: La Victoire est à Nous / Victory is Ours

Esonian empire
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Esonian empire » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:44 am

*Aleks Arrives at the Palace*

Bunicken
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bunicken » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:45 am

Wilhelm silently stands by himself, his left hand resting on the hilt of his saber. He checks his pocket watch with his free hand
Last edited by Bunicken on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Creepwood
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Creepwood » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:47 am

Grandes Terres wrote:
Creepwood wrote:Adam just rolls his eyes

Adam gives him a firm handshake "A pleasure to meet you to, my good man"

Political Compass:

Grandes Terres
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grandes Terres » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:50 am

Bunicken wrote:Wilhelm silently stands by himself, his left hand resting on the hilt of his saber. He checks his pocket watch with his free hand

First Lady Diana Oriol notices that Wilhelm is by himself and approaches him, pulling along First Children Martina Oriol and Clara Oriol
"It's a pleasure to meet you sir, my name is Diana Oriol, and these are the first children Martina Oriol and Clara Oriol"
Martina: "It's a pleasure to meet you sir"
Clara: "Hello sir"
Clara feels shy and hides behind her mothers dress

Stalini
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalini » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:52 am

She continues to stand there with her wife
Right/Left 7.47
Libertarian/Authritarian -8.12

(-_Q) If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.

I am a before thirty, a girl, the rest I will say right now. Open for TGs

Grandes Terres
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grandes Terres » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:53 am

Creepwood wrote:
Grandes Terres wrote:

Adam gives him a firm handshake "A pleasure to meet you to, my good man"

Enric attempts to start a conversation by asking Adam his opinion on the Great Aurorealis Depression.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates