NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dalvius
Minister

Founded: Jan 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalvius » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:Wuffer sighed. "Looks like I've got to strike out on my own..."

Jay pasued before asking once more "May I ask...why?"

"I think Henry and his pups can join your pack. They're all three quarters wolf."

"..." he paused for a long while.
"When I drank the liquor Tezcatlipoca gave me I did...many immoral deeds while I was drunk. I even...bedded a virgin priestess..." he covered his face in shame. "I hurt people...so I couldn't stay. You know the rest of the story, I burned myself alive, my heart became the morning star and then I sailed away on a raft of snakes to the west. But coming to think of it...the worst thing I ever did was leave her behind."

Yeah, manly man mode!
Liriena wrote:Eve was a feminazi and Adam was her cuck.
Neolvex, UIJ, Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts, Lazurania, Silverakia, and Neonymphonia

#FreeRIG

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Rolls around on the floor with a bottle of liquor.
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:52 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:Wuffer sighed. "Looks like I've got to strike out on my own..."

Jay pasued before asking once more "May I ask...why?"

"I think Henry and his pups can join your pack. They're all three quarters wolf."

"When I drank the liquor Tezcatlipoca gave me I did...many immoral deeds while I was drunk. I even...bedded a virgin priestess..." he covered his face in shame. "I hurt people...so I couldn't stay. You know the rest of the story, I burned myself alive, my heart became the morning star and then I sailed away on a raft of snakes to the west."

"Yeah...but ultimately I need...a she-wolf."

Jay blinked deadpannedly "Boy, what the hell was in that booze that Tezcalitpoca-whatsit brewed up? Raft of snakes...?" the personification sighed "But in all seriousness, I'm...certain at best she will not remember you."
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"I think Henry and his pups can join your pack. They're all three quarters wolf."

"When I drank the liquor Tezcatlipoca gave me I did...many immoral deeds while I was drunk. I even...bedded a virgin priestess..." he covered his face in shame. "I hurt people...so I couldn't stay. You know the rest of the story, I burned myself alive, my heart became the morning star and then I sailed away on a raft of snakes to the west."

"Yeah...but ultimately I need...a she-wolf."

Jay blinked deadpannedly "Boy, what the hell was in that booze that Tezcalitpoca-whatsit brewed up? Raft of snakes...?" the personification sighed "But in all seriousness, I'm...certain at best she will not remember you."

"He has two female pups."

"...yeah..." he started to shake. "Back then I didn't know what to do...she didn't deserve to leave her home...I couldn't take her..."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:00 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Yeah...but ultimately I need...a she-wolf."

"He has two female pups."

"...yeah..." he started to shake.

Wuffer gave her the look that said "Aw hell no!"

Jay remained calm "I hope that's just the turbulence..." he remarked mildly "I figured that a sky-god like you'd have no trouble with air travel..."
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"He has two female pups."

"...yeah..." he started to shake.

Wuffer gave her the look that said "Aw hell no!"

Jay remained calm "I hope that's just the turbulence..." he remarked mildly "I figured that a sky-god like you'd have no trouble with air travel..."

"Alright...hm...you could take over another one."

"No...not at all." he wiped his eyes and forced a smile.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:Wuffer gave her the look that said "Aw hell no!"

"Alright...hm...you could take over another one."

"Know any nearby?"

"Rival sky-god out for your death...again?" Jay sighed
Obligatory Quotes below

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"Alright...hm...you could take over another one."

"Know any nearby?"

"Rival sky-god out for your death...again?" Jay sighed

"No..." she rubbed her forehead.

"Nope. He's moved on."
The plane started to descend.

Greater Orensta
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Orensta » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Danceria wrote:
Greater Orensta wrote:"This is why I love you."

"Are you a Knight?" He smiled "You seem to love protecting people."

"Because I hold you?" he asked bemusedly "Or because I'm floating the bill for popcorn?"

"Yes I am!" he beamed, striking a heroic pose, banner fluttering in the breeze and resounding music playing in the background "I am the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta! I also like milkshakes." he contently explained, somehow procuring a Neapolitan milkshake from Hammerspace.

"A bit of both really."

"So cute!' He said "I wouldn't mind if we married, if you didn't mind either."
R.I.P
~Kurt, Layne, Scott, Chris~

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Greater Orensta wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Because I hold you?" he asked bemusedly "Or because I'm floating the bill for popcorn?"

"Yes I am!" he beamed, striking a heroic pose, banner fluttering in the breeze and resounding music playing in the background "I am the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta! I also like milkshakes." he contently explained, somehow procuring a Neapolitan milkshake from Hammerspace.

"A bit of both really."

"So cute!' He said "I wouldn't mind if we married, if you didn't mind either."

Asklat smiled and laughed.

Cristoforo beamed with pride and bashfulness, until the mention of marriage sank in, and he stammered "M-m-m-m-m-maa..."
Obligatory Quotes below

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:10 pm

"Can't you go back to your pack?" Fred asked, now a strapping large schnauzer.

The plane landed in Mexico.

Greater Orensta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Orensta » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:16 pm

Danceria wrote:
Greater Orensta wrote:"A bit of both really."

"So cute!' He said, "I wouldn't mind if we married if you didn't mind either."

Asklat smiled and laughed.

Cristoforo beamed with pride and bashfulness, until the mention of marriage sank in, and he stammered "M-m-m-m-m-maa..."

"Do you want to go to a show tonight? or can we stay in again?"

"I'm not trying to force it on you.."
R.I.P

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:31 pm

Prusselanden wrote:"Can't you go back to your pack?" Fred asked, now a strapping large schnauzer.

"I could...but then I'd be an Omega..."

Jay burst out of the plane to the flair of fitting Spanish Guitar music.
Greater Orensta wrote:
Danceria wrote:Asklat smiled and laughed.

"Whatever you want..."

He sighed in relief "That's good. We just met and all..."
Obligatory Quotes below

Dalvius
Minister

Founded: Jan 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalvius » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:32 pm

Greater Orensta wrote:
Danceria wrote:Asklat smiled and laughed.

>just met
>one date, if that's what it was
>"I wouldn't mind if we married"

Yeah sure you aren't, Orensta.
Liriena wrote:Eve was a feminazi and Adam was her cuck.
Neolvex, UIJ, Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts, Lazurania, Silverakia, and Neonymphonia

#FreeRIG

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Danceria wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"Can't you go back to your pack?" Fred asked, now a strapping large schnauzer.

Greater Orensta wrote:"Do you want to go to a show tonight? or can we stay in again?"

"Whatever you want..."

"No, fight your way to the top."

Quetz got a taxi to take them to their hotel in Mexico city.

Greater Orensta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Orensta » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Danceria wrote:

Greater Orensta wrote:"Do you want to go to a show tonight? or can we stay in again?"

"Whatever you want..."

"Staying home!"

"But I do like you..." He smiled "and if we can get to know each other."
R.I.P

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Danceria wrote:"I could...but then I'd be an Omega..."

"Whatever you want..."

Where quetz would not need to pay cause of his name....
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:39 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:"No, fight your way to the top."

Where quetz would not need to pay cause of his name....

He's a humble guy.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:Where quetz would not need to pay cause of his name....

He's a humble guy.

Humble or not.....
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:He's a humble guy.

Humble or not.....

He has a human disguise.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Prusselanden wrote:

"Whatever you want..."

He blinked. "That's actually not a bad idea..."

Jay would go forth and Aztec and Mexican themed pokemon with Spanish accents.
Greater Orensta wrote:

"Whatever you want..."

"Staying home!"

"Homemade popcorn sounds good..."

"Well..." Cristoforo pulled up two stools "What do ya wanna know?"

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Danceria wrote:

Greater Orensta wrote:"Staying home!"

"That's mah boi!" She patted his back.

Quetz put down his bags in the room.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:47 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:Humble or not.....

He has a human disguise.

Oh....and assuming not used his name so...nevermind.
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Greater Orensta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Orensta » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Danceria wrote:

Greater Orensta wrote:"Staying home!"

"It does.."

"We can take turns asking questions..." He smiled "What do you want to know about me?"
R.I.P

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:He has a human disguise.

Oh....and assuming not used his name so...nevermind.

Some Mexican boys have the same name so...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives