NATION

PASSWORD

Text formatting

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Electrona
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Text formatting

Postby Electrona » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:37 am

Hi all,
I couldn't help but notice all of the buttons for formatting text in these forum posts and was thinking about how helpful it would be to have them in-game for Factbook entries, etc. I believe thing would save a lot of time spent composing telegrams and updating factbooks. Is there any chance of these buttons being implemented in-game, or are they already there and I'm just missing them (quite possible :p). Any reply would be appreciated.

Cheers,
T. Stewart
Minister of Security and Intelligence,
Electrona
The United Federation of Capitalists

Great Estheria
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Estheria » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:58 am

Electrona wrote:Hi all,
I couldn't help but notice all of the buttons for formatting text in these forum posts and was thinking about how helpful it would be to have them in-game for Factbook entries, etc. I believe thing would save a lot of time spent composing telegrams and updating factbooks. Is there any chance of these buttons being implemented in-game, or are they already there and I'm just missing them (quite possible :p). Any reply would be appreciated.

Cheers,
T. Stewart
Electrona

Actual buttons aren't in the factbook creation, however you can still just type out the BBCode.

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Great Estheria wrote:
Electrona wrote:Hi all,

Cheers,
T. Stewart
Electrona

Actual buttons aren't in the factbook creation, however you can still just type out the BBCode.

He is asking for the buttons to be added to them, not whether they already exist.
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

Great Estheria
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Estheria » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:43 pm

Flanderlion wrote:

He is asking for the buttons to be added to them, not whether they already exist.[/quote]
Woops. I misread.

It may be possible.

Return to Technical