NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Century of Blood [OOC/Signup] Concluded

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Continuation of Game of Thrones (Where should we go next?)

Poll ended at Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Continue this RP
9%
War of the Five Kings
No votes
Year of the False Spring
No votes
King's Landing Reboot (If you were in that RP you'll know what I'm referring to)
No votes
Robert's Rebellion
45%
The Holy King (Baelor's reign)
No votes
Blackfyre Rebellion
45%
Some thing else (Leave a post)
No votes

Total votes : 11

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:17 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Warg the Immortal wrote:If we do Blackfyre rebellion I'd be fine rping either of them, though if I was Daeron II I'd also like either Baelor or Maekar as an ancillary, since Daeron wasn't really a warrior

I planned on taking Baelor, so if you want Maekar that's fine. The major roles that will need to be filled are; The Great Bastards, Daeron and Daemon, Baleor and Maekar, Tyrell, Tully, Arryn, and Lannister.

I'm also willing to allow more custom characters or smaller lords since the Blackfyre's had a lot of small lords commit to their cause.

Alright, cool. Personally I have a preference for the blackfyres, but if you need someone to fill Daeron just wanted to have an ancillary who could be more directly involved with battles and such, since Darren was more of a scholar
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:46 pm

Warg the Immortal wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:I planned on taking Baelor, so if you want Maekar that's fine. The major roles that will need to be filled are; The Great Bastards, Daeron and Daemon, Baleor and Maekar, Tyrell, Tully, Arryn, and Lannister.

I'm also willing to allow more custom characters or smaller lords since the Blackfyre's had a lot of small lords commit to their cause.

Alright, cool. Personally I have a preference for the blackfyres, but if you need someone to fill Daeron just wanted to have an ancillary who could be more directly involved with battles and such, since Darren was more of a scholar

I can take both Daeron and Baelor. You can have Daemon and all kids.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:57 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Warg the Immortal wrote:Alright, cool. Personally I have a preference for the blackfyres, but if you need someone to fill Daeron just wanted to have an ancillary who could be more directly involved with battles and such, since Darren was more of a scholar

I can take both Daeron and Baelor. You can have Daemon and all kids.

Gotcha, though I think Quentyn Ball and Lord Hayford were pretty major characters that will need to be filled as well
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:55 am

Remember to read this: http://towerofthehand.com/blog/2015/03/ ... index.html Steven kens his ASoIaF history and it is one of the most developed attempts I have seen of recounting the war. And just shows the limits of GRRM (that and the Dance of the Dragons but that is neither here nor there). There is also that "Politics of the Seven Kingdoms" series on the same site which I recommend reading, especially about the riverlands (explains why they cannot actually assemble anywhere near the 40k number people claim). Actually just that site, and somethinglikealawyer's blog. They ken their shit.

I'd probably take Baratheon, means I get to be all political and that.
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:26 am

Argentumurbem wrote:Remember to read this: http://towerofthehand.com/blog/2015/03/ ... index.html Steven kens his ASoIaF history and it is one of the most developed attempts I have seen of recounting the war. And just shows the limits of GRRM (that and the Dance of the Dragons but that is neither here nor there). There is also that "Politics of the Seven Kingdoms" series on the same site which I recommend reading, especially about the riverlands (explains why they cannot actually assemble anywhere near the 40k number people claim). Actually just that site, and somethinglikealawyer's blog. They ken their shit.

I'd probably take Baratheon, means I get to be all political and that.

Thank you, this will definetly be going in the OP.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse