NATION

PASSWORD

Your opinion on an interesting fact about the AN?

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
Medwedian Democratic Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 27, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Your opinion on an interesting fact about the AN?

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:42 pm

It's simple: you note an interesting or weird fact about your nation and the next poster writes what he thinks about it.

E.g.:

Nation A: We actually put carrots in our burgers.
Nation B: You seem to be obsessed with carrots.
In Nation B, blue hats are outlawed.
Nation C: Thanks god green hats are not outlawed! In fact, green hats are mandatory in my nation!

I'll start:

Most of the things not banned in Medwedia are actually mandatory.

Sors Ent
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sors Ent » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:03 pm

They seem like a corrupt consumerist country.

Some Sors are naturally born to be unable to reproduce and disregarded by society. We call them Vyesor.
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
Motto | Geography | Regions | Sor Species | Soran Language | Currency | Military
RL-237 Galaxy
| Sigali System | Inter-Dimensional Science Stuff | Do's and Don'ts | Q&A

Drastic Measures
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Drastic Measures » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Hm... eunuchs, then

In Drastic Measures, dogs can self-copulate
"I'll tell you what the people of Drastic Measures aren't... SAFE!"

This is what YOU need to know about our country. READ OUR DISPATCHES TO AVOID LOOKING LIKE A GEEK!

http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=665755

http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=665748

Pootinstein
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pootinstein » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:29 pm

That is very disturbing. Genetic research will start on that soon in my nation.

The average citizen of my nation has 3 NBC weapons and 7 conventional weapons.
I am an awful person.
Nuclear energy is good.
I use NS stats, I don't care if you don't so long as you don't try to make your nation godly with your own stats
Currently overhauling my nation
Telegram me sometime.
Flag made by Vykrotia
Never forget N-day 2017

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:31 pm

Sounds average.

In my nation, 70% of the population are clone soldiers. They keep their power armor and energy weapons in their homes.
SIEG ZEON!

Minor factbook retconning and reformatting occurring.

Dalvius wrote:"For those religious people worried about being damned to hell for the sin of exploding everything? Well, a nuclear blast will literally burn away the worlds sins! Oh yeah!!!"

Valcouria wrote:Let's get one thing straight; America is not a democracy. America is a republic. We elect representatives to serve our interests in the government. And we elect them in a democratic fashion. If it were a pure democracy, then all 315 million people would essentially be responsible for every facet of government behavior and direction.

With regard to the Electoral College... (rest of comment available in the thread)

Gundam Role-play. Create your own nation!

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Corporate Bordello

Postby Haja-Mishu » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:33 pm

What an odd demographic.
We cover our dead in marble instead of burying them or cremating them.
Last edited by Haja-Mishu on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy Program
I'm Eternally Bored So TG Me If You Want. If you talking about FT me, call me Tadekai. If you are referring to MT me, call me Haja-Mishu
Tadekai is the Most untheocratic theocracy you'll ever find! / Haja-Mishu is your friendly neighborhood libertarian capitalist City-State!
Before posting anything about this nation, please consult this first.
Capitalism ≠ Greed you dirty commies. :P --- Neither Tadekai or Haja-Mishu Use NSstats.

The Islands of Versilia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Oh. Sounds horribly inefficient.

In Versilia, we clone humans and extract them for their blood. This is to feed our population because blood is a vital part of our diet.
ㄉㄌㄑ•ㄅㄅㄘ•ㄕㄒㄕ•ㄒㄚㄎㄈㄗㄟㄌ•ㄇㄒ•ㄘㄈㄔㄤㄈㄚ
The United Blood Courts of the Islands of Versilia

Slightly Matriarchal, Technocratic, Democratic, Monarchic, Euro-Asian land of Vampiric lolis, clone soldiers, Great Old One worship, unethical science experiments and resource hoarders.
| Would You Like To Know More...? |
VNNO: Sino-Tibetan tensions rise | Federal Orders Of St. Luther elect new Emperor| Méxica and Texas announce open borders | Assyrian water crises ongoing |

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:41 pm

That is a disgusting misuse of cloning and a violation of clone rights. Admiral Ibaz is tempted to send 30,00 planet-destroying battleships in your direction.

There are sentient AI in my nation.
Last edited by Zeon Refounded on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIEG ZEON!

Minor factbook retconning and reformatting occurring.

Dalvius wrote:"For those religious people worried about being damned to hell for the sin of exploding everything? Well, a nuclear blast will literally burn away the worlds sins! Oh yeah!!!"

Valcouria wrote:Let's get one thing straight; America is not a democracy. America is a republic. We elect representatives to serve our interests in the government. And we elect them in a democratic fashion. If it were a pure democracy, then all 315 million people would essentially be responsible for every facet of government behavior and direction.

With regard to the Electoral College... (rest of comment available in the thread)

Gundam Role-play. Create your own nation!

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:43 pm

The Islands of Versilia wrote:Oh. Sounds horribly inefficient.

In Versilia, we clone humans and extract them for their blood. This is to feed our population because blood is a vital part of our diet.

That is creepy.

In the Empire,we have a Soldier unit called the Terror troopers which are designed to gruesomely tear through enemy lines,and leave a trial of blood gore that is to graphic to even put into words.
The Hellgustine Empire will be officially shutdown and will be replace by the Xeric Imperium has the main nation

Sors Ent
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sors Ent » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:43 pm

That's a great breakthrough in science and engineering. Next up: going places you shouldn't go to in space.

@Hellgustine Empire: Gross. I guess war always turns out the same way: a bloody mess.

Your natural born gender in Sors Ent determines your future, wealth, and political status.
Last edited by Sors Ent on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
Motto | Geography | Regions | Sor Species | Soran Language | Currency | Military
RL-237 Galaxy
| Sigali System | Inter-Dimensional Science Stuff | Do's and Don'ts | Q&A

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Corporate Bordello

Postby Haja-Mishu » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:45 pm

That is pointlessly limiting.
This nation really loves stingrays.
Embassy Program
I'm Eternally Bored So TG Me If You Want. If you talking about FT me, call me Tadekai. If you are referring to MT me, call me Haja-Mishu
Tadekai is the Most untheocratic theocracy you'll ever find! / Haja-Mishu is your friendly neighborhood libertarian capitalist City-State!
Before posting anything about this nation, please consult this first.
Capitalism ≠ Greed you dirty commies. :P --- Neither Tadekai or Haja-Mishu Use NSstats.

Proticata
Envoy

Founded: Dec 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Proticata » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:47 pm

That is very interesting.

Proticata has a fertility rate of 2.23 even though Proticata is a developed nation

Flowrisa
Diplomat

Founded: May 11, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Flowrisa » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:48 pm

Wow.

We declared our independence on May 29th 1453, but the founding itself was actually on May 11th 1454, and we're Byzantines, and we didn't have a war of independence.
Last edited by Flowrisa on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a part of the RIA!
I have an interest in the Byzantine Empire.
Flowrisa was founded on May 11th 1454 and declared its independence on May 29th 1453.
Long live the Byzantine Emperor, Ian van Gilze-Rijen!

Ghovatstan
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ghovatstan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:16 am

Just great. We should need to update our history books about this.

Ghovatstan elected the first female president on Christmas Day of 1954, after the exile of fascist leader Shkalakatiyy.
Our Embassy Program

GHO NEWS: The national organ of news and propaganda
PRESIDENT KATSONKULI TO ANNUL TWO-CHILD OBLIGATION Population is divided
SOCCER: LOKOMOTIVA TASHISH WINS JUNIOR CUP Beat Dynamo Kamish 15-2
NEW FLAG WILL BE DISPLAYED TOMORROW Cities are preparing parades to salute the new flag

The Islands of Versilia
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:18 am

Nice.

Here in Versilia, it's not uncommon to see people driving on roads in T-34 tanks. But that's mainly in Saragan.

Slightly Matriarchal, Technocratic, Democratic, Monarchic, Euro-Asian land of Vampiric lolis, clone soldiers, Great Old One worship, unethical science experiments and resource hoarders.
VNNO: Sino-Tibetan tensions rise | Federal Orders Of St. Luther elect new Emperor| Méxica and Texas announce open borders | Assyrian water crises ongoing |

Medwedian Democratic Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 27, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:22 am

Very interesting. Are people allowed to keep ammo for the tank guns and use them?

In Medwedia, Internet trolling is a crime that is punished by public flogging and gouging of the eyes.

Ghovatstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ghovatstan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:42 am

Christ! Oops-i mean, by the name of Kyosikto! That's Terrible!

Ostriches and camels are farmed in the hotter areas of Ghovatstan
Our Embassy Program

NEW FLAG WILL BE DISPLAYED TOMORROW Cities are preparing parades to salute the new flag

Flowrisa
Diplomat

Postby Flowrisa » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:26 am

Do they sell ostrich meat?

We had a Viking on the throne of Flowrisa before.

But it's not really surprising because he was part of the Varangian Guard
Last edited by Flowrisa on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a part of the RIA!
Flowrisa was founded on May 11th 1454 and declared its independence on May 29th 1453.

The Islands of Versilia
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 am

Interesting. Ancient politics are certainly interesting...

Before it's collapse, we had very warm relations with the Soviet Union. This was very strange considering we're a monarchy. The thing that strained our relationship the most was Stalin.

Flowrisa
Diplomat

Postby Flowrisa » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:40 am

Wow, just wow.

The Offical name of Flowrisa is actually 'The Second Byzantine Empire of Flowrisa'
I am a part of the RIA!

Ghovatstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ghovatstan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:31 pm

It' would be an honor to meet the emperor and tell me the history of their predecessors!

Saga Serena is de facto a city with special status, being it the former capital of Ghovatstan.
Our Embassy Program

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:40 pm

That is nice.

Hellgustium is the most populated planet and 20x the size of Saturn in the Empire with a population of 900.89Billion Hellgustines living on the planet,and it's a volcanic world with the most extreme weather ever imagine.
The Hellgustine Empire will be officially shutdown and will be replace by the Xeric Imperium has the main nation

Mugledome
Lobbyist

Founded: May 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mugledome » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Very scary.

Baby names are serious business, because they reflect a quality, skill or predestined trait of the child.
This Nation is a parody nation of N.K. Stouffer's awful book The Legend of Rah and the Muggles, and my goal is to represent as close as possible how their land (or rather,Marysue-topia) is supposed to be like, also using ZeldaQueen and ImpishIdea's analysis as sources. For some time, with this nation, I used to write badly and using redundant sentences on purpose, to reflect Stouffer's awkward writing style. But now I'll stop doing that, and instead using it only when necessary [IC]. It's supposed to be a smurf-LOTR-Harry Potter-like world that happens after a nuclear holocaust, and yes, even I can't make sense out of this premise.

Skyhooked
Minister

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:56 pm

That's interesting indeed.

There are 5 main diasporas in Skyhooked, who were the founders. British, French, Spanish, Russians and Scandinavians.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats can be used too.

For tourists and other folk our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches, and heckloads of souvenirs. And our current special: "Drunken puritan" wine. 75% discount.

Refreshing News: During the last underwater expedition, we found a group of structures, in art deco style. An expedition was sent to investigate.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Meh.

The Lighting Wars was a the most genocidal war ever fought in by the Empire between the skyhookedians,humanians,others with a massive death rating of 90billion or more on both
sides of the conflict.
Last edited by Hellgustine Empire on Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7