NATION

PASSWORD

Rome: Iron and Rust (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:42 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Alouite wrote:Why would the City of Rome not let a relief force in?

Because it's sort-of surrounded currently?

Or.... Maybe the surrounding force doesn't want to be weakened to the point where they can't siege Rome? After all, they aren't after Caesar. Their after Rome and taking on Caesar would weaken them to where they'd not have enough to siege. Also, if you let the forces in you'll just be able to starve them regardless of troops.. That's another +30k soldiers to feed.
Last edited by Albertae on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:46 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Alouite wrote:Why would the City of Rome not let a relief force in?

Things in this RP have been poorly communicated and collaborated on, we just had to fix all the dating for events. Perhaps when the men around Rome saw Caesar they retreated and allowed him to enter the city just for the sake of keeping the ball rolling?
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:51 am

Alouite wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Things in this RP have been poorly communicated and collaborated on, we just had to fix all the dating for events. Perhaps when the men around Rome saw Caesar they retreated and allowed him to enter the city just for the sake of keeping the ball rolling?

Look at what I said.
My Political Compass:

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:53 am

Alouite wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Probs. Pompey would more than likely withdraw from any siege to join up with his forces besieging Clodius, allowing Caesar into Rome.

Problem is, now Blek's left, I'm in charge of Brutus, Pompey and Caesar. Anyone RPing Caesar's underlings, do you want to take control of Caesar as well as whoever you're currently RPing?
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:54 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Alouite wrote:

Probs. Pompey would more than likely withdraw from any siege to join up with his forces besieging Clodius, allowing Caesar into Rome.

Problem is, now Blek's left, I'm in charge of Brutus, Pompey and Caesar. Anyone RPing Caesar's underlings, do you want to take control of Caesar as well as whoever you're currently RPing?

Me!
My Political Compass:

Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:56 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Alouite wrote:

TBH, I'll just say that the primary reason for leaving was stuff like what was just resolved so I think I'll be coming back.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:58 am

Western Pacific Territories wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

TBH, I'll just say that the primary reason for leaving was stuff like what was just resolved so I think I'll be coming back.

I will release Caesar back to WPT if he is back.
My Political Compass:

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:34 pm

Pls Elepis, post.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:39 pm

Alouite wrote:Pls Elepis, post.

plz

Elepis
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:50 am

I think this is dead now that Caesar has resigned, and Lunas has unoffically pulled out
"Krugmar - Today at 10:00 PM
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):
A: Nationalism
B: Religion being taken seriously
C: The Irish"

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:57 am

Elepis wrote:

I think this is dead now that Caesar has resigned, and Lunas has unoffically pulled out

I could keep running it, but I never wanted to control Pompey and co, and certainly not Pompey and Brutus simultaneously. Plus there's Col's RP, which I know myself, Elepis, and Liec will be shifting more focus towards/

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:50 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Elepis wrote:

I could keep running it, but I never wanted to control Pompey and co, and certainly not Pompey and Brutus simultaneously. Plus there's Col's RP, which I know myself, Elepis, and Liec will be shifting more focus towards/

Alright, well you two killed it then.
Hyman Minsky

Vladivostokava
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivostokava » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:58 am

Wow..
My name is Ava/Ewa I am from Poland.
我会说一点, Mowie po polsku, I speak English.
I am Polish born, American citizen, I live in China.

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:47 am

Alouite wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

well, there were reasons why WPT/Lunas/Me/Liec

but it was fun
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):

Vladivostokava
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivostokava » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:53 am

Thats garbage. You shouldn't commit to something with no intention of going through with it.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:31 am

Elepis wrote:
Alouite wrote:

but it was fun

WPT was coming back, so don't lump him in with you three. Good luck with your new RP.
Hyman Minsky

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:38 am

Alouite wrote:
Elepis wrote:

but it was fun

WPT was coming back, so don't lump him in with you three. Good luck with your new RP.

I haven't seen any indication that he's actually coming back. Saying he would isn't the same as actually doing so.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:45 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Alouite wrote:WPT was coming back, so don't lump him in with you three. Good luck with your new RP.

I haven't seen any indication that he's actually coming back. Saying he would isn't the same as actually doing so.

Not as if it matters now. The RP is dead.
Hyman Minsky

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:06 am

Vladivostokava wrote:Thats garbage. You shouldn't commit to something with no intention of going through with it.

Things die, I got bored, people posted pages of useless one liners and made improbable posts, Columbia's rp came out. Life happened

RIP Rome

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:32 am

Elepis wrote:
Vladivostokava wrote:Thats garbage. You shouldn't commit to something with no intention of going through with it.

Things die, I got bored, people posted pages of useless one liners and made improbable posts, Columbia's rp came out. Life happened

RIP Rome

What the heck are you even referring to? You almost single handedly killed this RP. Next time tell us you are quitting so the RP doesn't collapse because people are waiting for you to post.
Hyman Minsky

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:47 am

Alouite wrote:
Elepis wrote:

RIP Rome

What the heck are you even referring to? You almost single handedly killed this RP. Next time tell us you are quitting so the RP doesn't collapse because people are waiting for you to post.

i was going to continue with it, but then Lunas told me he was considering leaving so I didn't actually decide I wanted to leave until yesterday. Even then I was thinking about forcing myself to do it for you benefit. and what am I referring, its kind of vexing when one does long posts that require effort and others do impossible smut plotlines and teleporting mercenaries

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:16 am

Elepis wrote:
Alouite wrote:

i was going to continue with it, but then Lunas told me he was considering leaving so I didn't actually decide I wanted to leave until yesterday. Even then I was thinking about forcing myself to do it for you benefit. and what am I referring, its kind of vexing when one does long posts that require effort and others do impossible smut plotlines and teleporting mercenaries

We could've worked it out in the OOC.
Hyman Minsky

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:22 am

Alouite wrote:
Elepis wrote:

well I am uncomfortable with confrontation

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:28 am

Elepis wrote:
Alouite wrote:

What do you mean?
Hyman Minsky

Vladivostokava
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vladivostokava » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:26 am

Elepis wrote:
Alouite wrote:

●︿●

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse