NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Repeal "Liberate The Place That Has No Big Banks"

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7291
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

[PASSED] Repeal "Liberate The Place That Has No Big Banks"

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:00 am

Repeal "Liberate The Place That Has No Big Banks"


The World Assembly,

Noting that the goal of SC #201 was to liberate The Place That Has No Big Banks to allow for the reclamation of the region by the native population;

Observing, however, that the region's natives all abandoned the region less than 12 hours after the initial invasion;

Also noting that the invading forces, HYDRA Command, never intended to even attempt a refound, making Clause 3 factually untrue;

Believing that a region that has done absolutely nothing to even attempt to liberate their homeland should not receive the aid of the Security Council;

Hereby repeals Security Council Resolution #201, "Liberate The Place That Has No Big Banks".


Thoughts?

Last edited by Sedgistan on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: MODEDIT: At vote.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1540
Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:58 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:The World Assembly,

Noting that the goal of SC #201 was to liberate The Place That Has No Big Banks for retaking to allow for the reclamation of the region by the native population;

Observing, however, that the region's natives all abandoned the region less than 12 hours after the initial invasion;

Also noting that the invading forces, HYDRA Command, never intended to even attempt a refound, making Clause 3 factually untrue;

Believing that a region that has done absolutely nothing to even attempt to liberate their homeland should not get help from recieve the aid of the Security Council;

Hereby liberates Security Council Resolution #201.

R3 violation. You can't liberate a SC resolution silly. :P
Last edited by We Are Not the NSA on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ΩHydra Command Deputy DirectorΩ
Security CouncilNatives Please ReadTWP Raid

Interested in Raiding? Join HYDRA Command Today!

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7291
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:13 pm

That's what I get for trying to draft a resolution at six in the morning. Fixed. :p
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Adytus
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 441
Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Adytus » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:57 pm

"Should be easy sailing, Ambassador."
Necromancer of Arbitration
In Lazarus

User avatar
Yodle
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Yodle » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:41 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:[box]
Repeal "Liberate The Place That Has No Big Banks"

Also noting that the invading forces, HYDRA Command, never intended to even attempt a refound, making Clause 3 factually untrue;

Does original intention excuse actively going for a refound?
We Are Not the NSA wrote:
WikiPlay wrote:I'am confused if I read this and look at te regional activity. Can you explain why the HYDRA command raiders vote FOR this resoution but you command the opposite. Strange...

Why should I settle for a trophy to hang on my wall, when I can have an entire page in a history book? A 200 page history book at that.

As you can see, and as I mentioned in my resolution, they added a password which is a clear indicator that they were going for a refound... or else why would they have done it?? Also NSA clearly puts up there that he would've just gone for a "trophy on his wall," had I not introduced the proposal for a liberation. Regardless of whether or not the password was brought on us, having the region created into a trophy is not what we wanted.. also we have an active defender force culminating to take the region back so... xD
SC #201
GAR #380
SC #218
Left Social Libertarian
Economic Left/Right: -5.68 (Mid 2016) to -6.30 (Jan. 2017) to -7.33 (May 2017) to -6.84 (August 2017)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69 (Mid 2016) to -4.32 (Jan. 2017) to -4.48 (May 2017) to -4.93 (August 2017)
Foreign Policy Stance: -4.99 (Mid 2016) to -6.13 (Jan. 2017) to -5.18 (May 2017) to -5.38 (August 2017) (Non-Interventionist)
Culture War Stance: -8.18 (Mid 2016) to -7.65 (Jan. 2017) to -6.95 (May 2017) to -8.22 (August 2017) (Cultural Liberal)
I am a millennial from New England, a supporter of Bernie Sanders, a self-described liberal and Democratic Socialist and currently a student attending college (with a major in Political Science).

User avatar
DAFT Universe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1547
Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Yodel. I'm surprised you are campaigning to liberate TPWNBB. You have the region with no big banks now, so what's the point?

User avatar
Yodle
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Yodle » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:23 pm

Daft Universe wrote:Yodel. I'm surprised you are campaigning to liberate TPWNBB. You have the region with no big banks now, so what's the point?

Sentimental value and preserving regions that I've personally founded, also it's good to have two closely related regions devoted to separate activities
SC #201
GAR #380
SC #218
Left Social Libertarian
Economic Left/Right: -5.68 (Mid 2016) to -6.30 (Jan. 2017) to -7.33 (May 2017) to -6.84 (August 2017)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69 (Mid 2016) to -4.32 (Jan. 2017) to -4.48 (May 2017) to -4.93 (August 2017)
Foreign Policy Stance: -4.99 (Mid 2016) to -6.13 (Jan. 2017) to -5.18 (May 2017) to -5.38 (August 2017) (Non-Interventionist)
Culture War Stance: -8.18 (Mid 2016) to -7.65 (Jan. 2017) to -6.95 (May 2017) to -8.22 (August 2017) (Cultural Liberal)
I am a millennial from New England, a supporter of Bernie Sanders, a self-described liberal and Democratic Socialist and currently a student attending college (with a major in Political Science).

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7291
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:07 am

This'll be submitted by July 21 at the latest - my WA is currently tied up on an occupation and I'm going camping from July 17-20.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Wayneactia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wayneactia » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:14 pm

This is terrible.

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7291
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:25 pm

Wayneactia wrote:This is terrible.

Care to elaborate, Chester?

1. There was no attempt by the natives to try and free their own region. The SC shouldn't do their work for them without at least an attempt from the natives first.

2. Hydra never intended to refound. All they did was the usual embassy-closure and RMB-suppression. The natives apparently drew the password on themselves because their founder TG-spammed Hydra.
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Adytus
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 441
Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Adytus » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:04 pm

"Was the 'spam' a recruitment telegram?"
Necromancer of Arbitration
In Lazarus

User avatar
We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1540
Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Adytus wrote:"Was the 'spam' a recruitment telegram?"

No, it was a message telling us how much we suck, and how we're pathetic, and other flames of that sort. Surprisingly too.
ΩHydra Command Deputy DirectorΩ
Security CouncilNatives Please ReadTWP Raid

Interested in Raiding? Join HYDRA Command Today!

User avatar
Yodle
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Yodle » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:03 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:This is terrible.

Care to elaborate, Chester?

1. There was no attempt by the natives to try and free their own region. The SC shouldn't do their work for them without at least an attempt from the natives first.

2. Hydra never intended to refound. All they did was the usual embassy-closure and RMB-suppression. The natives apparently drew the password on themselves because their founder TG-spammed Hydra.

"TG-Spammed".. I will willingly admit that message should not have been sent and went too far, but it was no sense a spamming of telegrams xD Also the reason I chose to abandon it so quickly was because the WA Delegate had been inactive and so were the others at the time, what kind of effort can I have put up when all the natives weren't even online to see? Also, even if I had brought defenders in to help, I would've needed 20+ just to handle the initial invasion of raiders supporting him, let alone all the backup he got in the days ensuing. It took about two weeks for all the natives to even notice there was an invasion to begin with, so your claims that all the natives abandoned ship after 12 hours is just not true. I made my decision based off the information I had at the time of the invasion, which was that I'd be banjected well before any kind of defense could be mustered up.. So tell me how I could have fought back and won back the region with an inactive native community and overwhelming raider force?
SC #201
GAR #380
SC #218
Left Social Libertarian
Economic Left/Right: -5.68 (Mid 2016) to -6.30 (Jan. 2017) to -7.33 (May 2017) to -6.84 (August 2017)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69 (Mid 2016) to -4.32 (Jan. 2017) to -4.48 (May 2017) to -4.93 (August 2017)
Foreign Policy Stance: -4.99 (Mid 2016) to -6.13 (Jan. 2017) to -5.18 (May 2017) to -5.38 (August 2017) (Non-Interventionist)
Culture War Stance: -8.18 (Mid 2016) to -7.65 (Jan. 2017) to -6.95 (May 2017) to -8.22 (August 2017) (Cultural Liberal)
I am a millennial from New England, a supporter of Bernie Sanders, a self-described liberal and Democratic Socialist and currently a student attending college (with a major in Political Science).

User avatar
Normlpeople
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1597
Founded: Apr 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Normlpeople » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:42 pm

So you willfully spammed the raiders with insults and are wondering exactly why they didn't immediately leave the region? Id bet your response to your 'liberation' would have been different if you included that little tidbit of information.

Submit this quickly. This charade has gone on long enough.
Last edited by Normlpeople on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Words and Opinion of Clover the Clever
Ambassador to the WA for the Armed Kingdom of Normlpeople

User avatar
Yodle
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Yodle » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:35 am

Normlpeople wrote:So you willfully spammed the raiders with insults and are wondering exactly why they didn't immediately leave the region? Id bet your response to your 'liberation' would have been different if you included that little tidbit of information.

Submit this quickly. This charade has gone on long enough.

It appears the proposal was shot down by the mods lol
SC #201
GAR #380
SC #218
Left Social Libertarian
Economic Left/Right: -5.68 (Mid 2016) to -6.30 (Jan. 2017) to -7.33 (May 2017) to -6.84 (August 2017)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69 (Mid 2016) to -4.32 (Jan. 2017) to -4.48 (May 2017) to -4.93 (August 2017)
Foreign Policy Stance: -4.99 (Mid 2016) to -6.13 (Jan. 2017) to -5.18 (May 2017) to -5.38 (August 2017) (Non-Interventionist)
Culture War Stance: -8.18 (Mid 2016) to -7.65 (Jan. 2017) to -6.95 (May 2017) to -8.22 (August 2017) (Cultural Liberal)
I am a millennial from New England, a supporter of Bernie Sanders, a self-described liberal and Democratic Socialist and currently a student attending college (with a major in Political Science).

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1726
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:20 am

Yodle wrote:
Normlpeople wrote:So you willfully spammed the raiders with insults and are wondering exactly why they didn't immediately leave the region? Id bet your response to your 'liberation' would have been different if you included that little tidbit of information.

Submit this quickly. This charade has gone on long enough.

It appears the proposal was shot down by the mods lol

Incorrect. This one was shot down by the Mods.

viewtopic.php?p=29326777#p29326777

Check your facts.
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

User avatar
Wrapper
Senior Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 5904
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wrapper » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:20 am

Yodle wrote:
Normlpeople wrote:So you willfully spammed the raiders with insults and are wondering exactly why they didn't immediately leave the region? Id bet your response to your 'liberation' would have been different if you included that little tidbit of information.

Submit this quickly. This charade has gone on long enough.

It appears the proposal was shot down by the mods lol

Different proposal.

User avatar
We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1540
Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:11 pm

Yodle wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:Care to elaborate, Chester?

1. There was no attempt by the natives to try and free their own region. The SC shouldn't do their work for them without at least an attempt from the natives first.

2. Hydra never intended to refound. All they did was the usual embassy-closure and RMB-suppression. The natives apparently drew the password on themselves because their founder TG-spammed Hydra.

"TG-Spammed".. I will willingly admit that message should not have been sent and went too far, but it was no sense a spamming of telegrams xD Also the reason I chose to abandon it so quickly was because the WA Delegate had been inactive and so were the others at the time, what kind of effort can I have put up when all the natives weren't even online to see? Also, even if I had brought defenders in to help, I would've needed 20+ just to handle the initial invasion of raiders supporting him, let alone all the backup he got in the days ensuing. It took about two weeks for all the natives to even notice there was an invasion to begin with, so your claims that all the natives abandoned ship after 12 hours is just not true. I made my decision based off the information I had at the time of the invasion, which was that I'd be banjected well before any kind of defense could be mustered up.. So tell me how I could have fought back and won back the region with an inactive native community and overwhelming raider force?

Your tactical analysis seems to have been different from mine. Until 26 hours had passed (and I appointed a regional officer with border control abilities), you could have easily screwed over our occupation just by endorsing the old delegate. He was only about 10 endorsements behind me by the 24 hour mark , which was more than 12 hours after several WA nations left because you had ordered them to abandon the region. Had those nations not left, one of the big defender groups could have easily liberated the region.

Also, It doesn't matter that your delegate was inactive: defenders outnumber raiders when it comes to piling. If your delegate had been put back into office before I appointed a Border Control Officer all you would have had to do was wait for him to come back on while defenders piled in to endorse him. You would have liberated your region, just kept Hydra's wfe for a few days.

Furthermore, you clearly aren't any good at influence analysis because had you and the other high influence natives not left, I wouldn't have even been able to put the password up in the first place. I would have had to waste all my influence banjecting you guys, buying you time to actually come up with a plan to take back your region instead of expecting the World Assembly to help after you haven't even tried to resist us. The most proactive thing anyone has done from your region was that guy who puppet flooded the region 30 minutes after the Liberation took effect.

I think I need to specify this for everyone, because I don't think I've publicly said it: Our original intention was to just close TPTHNBB's embassies. After the telegram bombing (not spamming mind you, they kept that to the RMB) of our region we wanted to go for the Liberation or Refound but we weren't going to because it would have taken months to secure the region. We actually decided to go for the Liberation or Refound when the region's original delegate abandoned the region, because that was the moment that it actually became possible.
ΩHydra Command Deputy DirectorΩ
Security CouncilNatives Please ReadTWP Raid

Interested in Raiding? Join HYDRA Command Today!

User avatar
Yodle
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Yodle » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:51 am

Wrapper wrote:
Yodle wrote:It appears the proposal was shot down by the mods lol

Different proposal.

My apologies, I had not read the proposal before it was removed off the floor.
SC #201
GAR #380
SC #218
Left Social Libertarian
Economic Left/Right: -5.68 (Mid 2016) to -6.30 (Jan. 2017) to -7.33 (May 2017) to -6.84 (August 2017)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69 (Mid 2016) to -4.32 (Jan. 2017) to -4.48 (May 2017) to -4.93 (August 2017)
Foreign Policy Stance: -4.99 (Mid 2016) to -6.13 (Jan. 2017) to -5.18 (May 2017) to -5.38 (August 2017) (Non-Interventionist)
Culture War Stance: -8.18 (Mid 2016) to -7.65 (Jan. 2017) to -6.95 (May 2017) to -8.22 (August 2017) (Cultural Liberal)
I am a millennial from New England, a supporter of Bernie Sanders, a self-described liberal and Democratic Socialist and currently a student attending college (with a major in Political Science).

User avatar
Wallenburg
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19802
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:54 am

Full support.
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD

User avatar
Yodle
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Yodle » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:15 am

We Are Not the NSA wrote:
Yodle wrote:"TG-Spammed".. I will willingly admit that message should not have been sent and went too far, but it was no sense a spamming of telegrams xD Also the reason I chose to abandon it so quickly was because the WA Delegate had been inactive and so were the others at the time, what kind of effort can I have put up when all the natives weren't even online to see? Also, even if I had brought defenders in to help, I would've needed 20+ just to handle the initial invasion of raiders supporting him, let alone all the backup he got in the days ensuing. It took about two weeks for all the natives to even notice there was an invasion to begin with, so your claims that all the natives abandoned ship after 12 hours is just not true. I made my decision based off the information I had at the time of the invasion, which was that I'd be banjected well before any kind of defense could be mustered up.. So tell me how I could have fought back and won back the region with an inactive native community and overwhelming raider force?

Your tactical analysis seems to have been different from mine. Until 26 hours had passed (and I appointed a regional officer with border control abilities), you could have easily screwed over our occupation just by endorsing the old delegate. He was only about 10 endorsements behind me by the 24 hour mark , which was more than 12 hours after several WA nations left because you had ordered them to abandon the region. Had those nations not left, one of the big defender groups could have easily liberated the region.

Also, It doesn't matter that your delegate was inactive: defenders outnumber raiders when it comes to piling. If your delegate had been put back into office before I appointed a Border Control Officer all you would have had to do was wait for him to come back on while defenders piled in to endorse him. You would have liberated your region, just kept Hydra's wfe for a few days.

Furthermore, you clearly aren't any good at influence analysis because had you and the other high influence natives not left, I wouldn't have even been able to put the password up in the first place. I would have had to waste all my influence banjecting you guys, buying you time to actually come up with a plan to take back your region instead of expecting the World Assembly to help after you haven't even tried to resist us. The most proactive thing anyone has done from your region was that guy who puppet flooded the region 30 minutes after the Liberation took effect.

I think I need to specify this for everyone, because I don't think I've publicly said it: Our original intention was to just close TPTHNBB's embassies. After the telegram bombing (not spamming mind you, they kept that to the RMB) of our region we wanted to go for the Liberation or Refound but we weren't going to because it would have taken months to secure the region. We actually decided to go for the Liberation or Refound when the region's original delegate abandoned the region, because that was the moment that it actually became possible.

I suppose you're right, in hindsight I should've done something along those lines. Tbh in the moment when I had seen that the region had been raided again, my patience with dealing with raiders was entirely gone. Instead of getting my nation CTE'd for spamming insulting RMB messages/telegrams, I decided to just not deal with it by moving to an entirely new region which couldn't be raided.

Was it the right decision? Probably not, no. Later looking back did I regret not putting up an effort? Yes. While I cannot offer an evidence based explanation as to why I made my decisions the way I did, I can assure you my intentions to retake the region have been realized, which is why i wrote the resolution in the first place. That and a SC Authorship, but who wouldn't want that? XD

If my allegedly misleading rhetoric is enough to get the resolution repealed, then so be it. I will not resist the efforts to get it repealed, but I disagree with the reasoning behind such efforts. All I will say is this: good luck convincing member nations who have a clear anti-raider bias to vote for this repeal.
SC #201
GAR #380
SC #218
Left Social Libertarian
Economic Left/Right: -5.68 (Mid 2016) to -6.30 (Jan. 2017) to -7.33 (May 2017) to -6.84 (August 2017)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69 (Mid 2016) to -4.32 (Jan. 2017) to -4.48 (May 2017) to -4.93 (August 2017)
Foreign Policy Stance: -4.99 (Mid 2016) to -6.13 (Jan. 2017) to -5.18 (May 2017) to -5.38 (August 2017) (Non-Interventionist)
Culture War Stance: -8.18 (Mid 2016) to -7.65 (Jan. 2017) to -6.95 (May 2017) to -8.22 (August 2017) (Cultural Liberal)
I am a millennial from New England, a supporter of Bernie Sanders, a self-described liberal and Democratic Socialist and currently a student attending college (with a major in Political Science).

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7291
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:30 pm

Op is over, WA back on my main. Currently waiting on two endorsements so I can submit.

I won't campaign the first time around, but if I come back from my vacation on the 21st and it isn't at quorum, I'll run an actual campaign.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7291
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:58 pm

Aaaand submitted.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Yodle
Envoy
 
Posts: 338
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Yodle » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:40 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:Op is over, WA back on my main. Currently waiting on two endorsements so I can submit.

I won't campaign the first time around, but if I come back from my vacation on the 21st and it isn't at quorum, I'll run an actual campaign.

It's looking like you may require a campaign at the rate the approvals are coming
SC #201
GAR #380
SC #218
Left Social Libertarian
Economic Left/Right: -5.68 (Mid 2016) to -6.30 (Jan. 2017) to -7.33 (May 2017) to -6.84 (August 2017)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69 (Mid 2016) to -4.32 (Jan. 2017) to -4.48 (May 2017) to -4.93 (August 2017)
Foreign Policy Stance: -4.99 (Mid 2016) to -6.13 (Jan. 2017) to -5.18 (May 2017) to -5.38 (August 2017) (Non-Interventionist)
Culture War Stance: -8.18 (Mid 2016) to -7.65 (Jan. 2017) to -6.95 (May 2017) to -8.22 (August 2017) (Cultural Liberal)
I am a millennial from New England, a supporter of Bernie Sanders, a self-described liberal and Democratic Socialist and currently a student attending college (with a major in Political Science).

User avatar
DAFT Universe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1547
Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:43 pm

This could all be avoided if you

a, Got a Defender region to help, that's not hard.

b, Read NSA's Dispatch on how to fix your region after tag raiding.

But seeming as you ran off very quickly after spamming, It's really not the raiders who can be blamed. They wanted to tag raid it, but when you left they saw an easy target.
So really, it's all your fault.

Also, if you are the owner of the bernie bros, you can ressurect it by logging in as it, then you can banject all the raiders yourself.
Last edited by DAFT Universe on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads