NATION

PASSWORD

World War III: (Back On!)[IC/Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

World War III: (Back On!)[IC/Closed]

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:48 am

Late 2015

It appears God has abandoned Earth. The whole world descends into mad chaos, as Jordan has revealed the United Nations are bent on creating a Communist New World Order, where freedom of speech is banned, no borders exist, and terrorism runs rampant in an effort to kill world leaders who speak out against the UN. Several have already died or been removed, under the guise of "popular" uprisings, and deadly diseases from Africa and South America are now spreading around the globe.

A few countries are trying to band together, to return sovereignty to nations, and to punish those who desire to kill and corrupt innocent people. Two leaders--Syrian President Assad and Jordanian King Abdullah II--have allied, seeing no other choice when North America begins threatening both of them. Neither country is tremendously powerful, even combined, and both leaders are unsure as to who they can trust.

OOC
Last edited by Krugeristan on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Trotza
Minister

Founded: Feb 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trotza » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:10 pm

Hassan was a fairly peaceful man, but even he could not ignore that the world was preparing for war. Iran and its vassals were by no means exempt to this. He knew they needed allies, but they had been embroiled in domestic affairs for so long that foreign policy had been neglected. He had to do something, before Saudi Arabia and its pawns either bought or threatened the rest of the Sunni Arabs of the middleast to turn against them.

"What about Syria and Jordan." he said aloud, startling his pet tortoise, who soon settled back into sleep. They seem fairly peaceful and have tried to stay unaligned in the tensions, he thought. But then again, they've tried to stay unaligned, I can't just go in there asking them to take sides.

Scratching his beard he got up and looked out the window. What could I do improve our relations in a welcoming way, he wondered. The tortoise woke up and began chewing on a leftover piece of lettuce on the floor. Hassan glanced over at her, and suddenly got an idea.

"That's it Mahra! We can offer them some of our oil as part of a trade agreement, why didn't I think of it before, everyone needs oil!" Mahra continued to slowly eat the piece of lettuce. He crouched down to pet her shell. "That's a good girl."

He then rushed to the phone on his desk and dialed the head office. "Tell them to contact the Syrian embassy, I would like to have a diplomatic meeting with the President and King of Jordan. More of a less formal meeting really. Yes yes, as soon as possible. Thank you." He put the phone down and looked at Mahra, "We'll have some friendly neighbors soon enough, don't you worry. I'm going to Syria."

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:31 pm

Moscow

Katherine sat in her office in the Kremlin, a bunch of papers on her desk. Behind her, the sun shone through the window and onto her desk. She sighed softly, her blonde hair covering her face. She instantly looked up when a guard entered the room. She eyed the guard, his helmet covering his eyes and an AK-12 in his hands.

"Ma'am, the newest Leader Class Destroyer has been completed and is in Sevastopol." He said.

"And?" She muttered.

"What will we order it to do?"

"Let's restart the patrols in the Mediterranean. That ship, send it to our naval base in Tartus to guard that area."

"I don't think the Syrians will be happy about the new patrols, ma'am."

Katherine smirked. "Then we wait for their opinion on the matter. Just keep on with sending that ship there."

"Yes ma'am" The guard said before walking out the room.
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania
Military Equipment and Numbers
RP Ships <-- Recommended for people that are in RPs im in.

No, Yuktobania is NOT a communist country.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Trotza wrote:Hassan was a fairly peaceful man, but even he could not ignore that the world was preparing for war. Iran and its vassals were by no means exempt to this. He knew they needed allies, but they had been embroiled in domestic affairs for so long that foreign policy had been neglected. He had to do something, before Saudi Arabia and its pawns either bought or threatened the rest of the Sunni Arabs of the middleast to turn against them.

"What about Syria and Jordan." he said aloud, startling his pet tortoise, who soon settled back into sleep. They seem fairly peaceful and have tried to stay unaligned in the tensions, he thought. But then again, they've tried to stay unaligned, I can't just go in there asking them to take sides.

Scratching his beard he got up and looked out the window. What could I do improve our relations in a welcoming way, he wondered. The tortoise woke up and began chewing on a leftover piece of lettuce on the floor. Hassan glanced over at her, and suddenly got an idea.

"That's it Mahra! We can offer them some of our oil as part of a trade agreement, why didn't I think of it before, everyone needs oil!" Mahra continued to slowly eat the piece of lettuce. He crouched down to pet her shell. "That's a good girl."

He then rushed to the phone on his desk and dialed the head office. "Tell them to contact the Syrian embassy, I would like to have a diplomatic meeting with the President and King of Jordan. More of a less formal meeting really. Yes yes, as soon as possible. Thank you." He put the phone down and looked at Mahra, "We'll have some friendly neighbors soon enough, don't you worry. I'm going to Syria."

"Is this necessary?" Assad asked while waiting for Abdullah to shoot at the various targets downrange.

The Jordanian king looked at Assad, scowling. "If the New World Order comes crashing into your palace, what are you going to do?"

"What are they going to crash into my palace with? Hippie wagons and solar panels?" Assad snorted.

"OK, wise guy, do you want hippie wagons and solar panels in your palace?"

"No."

"Right. You take a gun and shoot 'em." Abdullah fired off an entire clip into one of the targets before tossing the pistol to Assad. "Your turn, smartass."

A young aide entered the gun range, holding a letter. "Mr. President, Your Majesty, the president of Iran requests an informal meeting with you two."

"Right now?" Assad asks.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't point the gun at your own aide," Abdullah said pushing Assad's weapon back toward the targets.

"Sorry. Oh, tell Rouhani to come whenever he's ready."

The aide nodded. "Yes, sir."
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:45 pm

The Yuktobanian Republic wrote:Moscow

Katherine sat in her office in the Kremlin, a bunch of papers on her desk. Behind her, the sun shone through the window and onto her desk. She sighed softly, her blonde hair covering her face. She instantly looked up when a guard entered the room. She eyed the guard, his helmet covering his eyes and an AK-12 in his hands.

"Ma'am, the newest Leader Class Destroyer has been completed and is in Sevastopol." He said.

"And?" She muttered.

"Let's restart the patrols in the Mediterranean. That ship, send it to our naval base in Tartus to guard that area."

Katherine smirked. "Then we wait for their opinion on the matter. Just keep on with sending that ship there."

"It's an 'informal' meeting; we're not going to need you," Assad snapped at some of his aides in the kitchen when asked about the Iranian president's visit.

"You didn't need to do that," Abdullah said.

"It's nice without them over your shoulder." Assad walked out of the kitchen, and was stopped by a military official.

"Mr. President, the Russians are conducting patrols in the Mediterranean, very close to our waters," the official said.

"I thought I was friends with them." Assad's mood soured even more. "Get than damn woman on the phone. Let me give her a piece of my mind."

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The Yuktobanian Republic wrote:Moscow

"And?" She muttered.

"It's an 'informal' meeting; we're not going to need you," Assad snapped at some of his aides in the kitchen when asked about the Iranian president's visit.

"It's nice without them over your shoulder." Assad walked out of the kitchen, and was stopped by a military official.

"Mr. President, the Russians are conducting patrols in the Mediterranean, very close to our waters," the official said.

"I thought I was friends with them." Assad's mood soured even more. "Get than damn woman on the phone. Let me give her a piece of my mind."

As Katherine signed a paper on the authorization of restarting production of the T-90, her phone started ringing. She set down her pen, and quickly picked it up.

"This is Katherine."
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:01 pm

The Yuktobanian Republic wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:

As Katherine signed a paper on the authorization of restarting production of the T-90, her phone started ringing. She set down her pen, and quickly picked it up.

"This is Katherine."

"This is Assad," Assad said, partially mocking her. "I'd like to know why the hell you can't trust us to patrol our own water." Despite this being over the phone, and she couldn't see his face, he was really uncomfortable talking to her, and previous meetings had proved that. He was trying to provide an aura of confidence, but Abdullah was meanwhile detecting an aura of no confidence.

"You need some deodorant, Assad," Abdullah muttered.

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"This is Katherine."

"This is Assad," Assad said, partially mocking her. "I'd like to know why the hell you can't trust us to patrol our own water." Despite this being over the phone, and she couldn't see his face, he was really uncomfortable talking to her, and previous meetings had proved that. He was trying to provide an aura of confidence, but Abdullah was meanwhile detecting an aura of no confidence.

Katherine leaned back into her chair slightly, a slight smile on her face. "Your navy is small, I bet some of your ships can't even reach Greece from their ports. I'm just doing your country a favor by making the Americans go away from your shores."
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:23 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

Katherine leaned back into her chair slightly, a slight smile on her face. "Your navy is small, I bet some of your ships can't even reach Greece from their ports. I'm just doing your country a favor by making the Americans go away from your shores."

"We can so reach Greece from our ports!" Assad shouted. "I don't understand why you think you have to baby me. I'm a grown man, in charge of my own country, I don't need to be babied by other countries! I found my own ally without your help, didn't I?"

Abdullah rolled his eyes, resisting a laugh. He enjoyed making fun of Assad and Katherine. In fact, he thought Assad had a crush on her.

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"We can so reach Greece from our ports!" Assad shouted. "I don't understand why you think you have to baby me. I'm a grown man, in charge of my own country, I don't need to be babied by other countries! I found my own ally without your help, didn't I?"

Abdullah rolled his eyes, resisting a laugh. He enjoyed making fun of Assad and Katherine. In fact, he thought Assad had a crush on her.

"I'm just concerned about you down there, is all. And finding your own ally without my help? That's a first." She snickered. "Look, that ship's home port is Tartus, so you're going to have to get used to it down there."
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:49 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"I'm just concerned about you down there, is all. And finding your own ally without my help? That's a first." She snickered. "Look, that ship's home port is Tartus, so you're going to have to get used to it down there."

Abdullah was making kissing sounds at Assad, prompting the Syrian president to turn a deep shade of red. "It was Abdullah's choice. I didn't force him. Look . . . here's my idea. What if, you let me put Syrian sailors under your officers' command on your ship?"

Abdullah, grinning, walked up to Assad, and said, loud enough for everyone on the line to hear, "Bashar and Katherine, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N--"

Assad pushed him away. "Stop it! This is serious!"

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:57 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

Abdullah was making kissing sounds at Assad, prompting the Syrian president to turn a deep shade of red. "It was Abdullah's choice. I didn't force him. Look . . . here's my idea. What if, you let me put Syrian sailors under your officers' command on your ship?"

Abdullah, grinning, walked up to Assad, and said, loud enough for everyone on the line to hear, "Bashar and Katherine, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N--"

Katherine coughed, not blushing at the comment. "Tell Abdullah to fuck off kindly. Anyway, yeah, I'll ask the captain of the ship to see if he wants to do that." Katherine nodded, writing something down on a piece of paper.
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:04 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

Katherine coughed, not blushing at the comment. "Tell Abdullah to fuck off kindly. Anyway, yeah, I'll ask the captain of the ship to see if he wants to do that." Katherine nodded, writing something down on a piece of paper.

"Yes, Your Royal Highness, kindly fuck off!" Assad said.

"Ooh, I'm so scared!" Abdullah retorted.

"Go away!"

Abdullah smiled and waved as he left the room.

Assad sighed, embarrassed. "Ms. President, I am so, so, sorry about that. Aside from that, I do appreciate your concern for us in the region. Things have not been looking well for us at all. We're threatened at all angles, and we really do need all the help we can get."

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:39 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"Go away!"

Assad sighed, embarrassed. "Ms. President, I am so, so, sorry about that. Aside from that, I do appreciate your concern for us in the region. Things have not been looking well for us at all. We're threatened at all angles, and we really do need all the help we can get."

"Mmm. How about I give both Syria and Jordan a defense pact? If you get attacked, i'll intervene on your side, and in the highly unlikely event that someone declares war on Russia, then you two have to intervene on my side. Its a win-win scenario. Oh, and I also could provide you with spare vehicles..." She explained. "We got multitudes of BMP-2s and T-72s in reserve that I want to get rid of for the new T-14s i'm recieving. What do you think?"
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"Go away!"

"Mmm. How about I give both Syria and Jordan a defense pact? If you get attacked, i'll intervene on your side, and in the highly unlikely event that someone declares war on Russia, then you two have to intervene on my side. Its a win-win scenario. Oh, and I also could provide you with spare vehicles..." She explained. "We got multitudes of BMP-2s and T-72s in reserve that I want to get rid of for the new T-14s i'm recieving. What do you think?"

"Actually, I think that's great. One more thing to ask you; we have no idea what the outcomes of the war will be, but, I think it'd be reasonable to discuss what could happen and what we could do about it. How about we discuss it over dinner, maybe in Moscow?" Assad began writing down the vehicles on a napkin to give to Syrian military mechanics.

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:04 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"Actually, I think that's great. One more thing to ask you; we have no idea what the outcomes of the war will be, but, I think it'd be reasonable to discuss what could happen and what we could do about it. How about we discuss it over dinner, maybe in Moscow?" Assad began writing down the vehicles on a napkin to give to Syrian military mechanics.

Katherine laughed. "You're welcome to visit Moscow. You'll have to tell your military to contact the Anti-Air ring that surrounds the city, though. Lately the Chechens have been trying to... Smash a fighter jet into the Kremlin." Katherine moved some papers aside, and stretched. "Oh, and are you trying to take me out on a date?" She smirked as she said that.
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania

Crockerland
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Crockerland » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:28 pm

Prime Minister of the Tamar Commonwealth, Zeev Irenaios, contacts the Russian embassy in Tel Aviv and asks to meet with the Russian PM in Moscow to discuss the situation in the Mediterranean, which could easily spiral out of control given how close Russian patrols are to Cypriot territorial water.
Last edited by Crockerland on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

Katherine laughed. "You're welcome to visit Moscow. You'll have to tell your military to contact the Anti-Air ring that surrounds the city, though. Lately the Chechens have been trying to... Smash a fighter jet into the Kremlin." Katherine moved some papers aside, and stretched. "Oh, and are you trying to take me out on a date?" She smirked as she said that.

"No. I'd much rather talk with you like a normal person without cameras all over the place. That's not wrong, is it?" Assad asked, unnerved. "Um, how about tomorrow night? I have a meeting with the Iranian president today, and . . . nothing too fancy; I, uh, I've been having issues with my stomach lately." He looks around, making sure Abdullah isn't listening.

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"No. I'd much rather talk with you like a normal person without cameras all over the place. That's not wrong, is it?" Assad asked, unnerved. "Um, how about tomorrow night? I have a meeting with the Iranian president today, and . . . nothing too fancy; I, uh, I've been having issues with my stomach lately." He looks around, making sure Abdullah isn't listening.

"Ah, hate the cameras? I do too, and there is nothing wrong with it." Katherine looked at her schedule. "I'm free tomorrow, so thats good. I'll agree to this meeting, and i'll call the guards to buff up some security."
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:05 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"Ah, hate the cameras? I do too, and there is nothing wrong with it." Katherine looked at her schedule. "I'm free tomorrow, so thats good. I'll agree to this meeting, and i'll call the guards to buff up some security."

"Good, um, we don't need to buff up security that much. I've been training in how to use a handgun . . ." He tries to think of something a little cooler, ". . . and kung fu."

Abdullah walks into the kitchen again. "You're still making a fool of yourself?"

"No, I'm not. I'm actually having a serious conversation," Assad said. "How does . . . six o'clock sound?"

Abdullah turns around, a big stupid grin on his face. He's about to say something really dirty when one of Assad's men pushes him out, but Assad can hear the Jordanian king yelling, "Is this a date?!" through the door.

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"Good, um, we don't need to buff up security that much. I've been training in how to use a handgun . . ." He tries to think of something a little cooler, ". . . and kung fu."

Abdullah walks into the kitchen again. "You're still making a fool of yourself?"

"No, I'm not. I'm actually having a serious conversation," Assad said. "How does . . . six o'clock sound?"

Abdullah turns around, a big stupid grin on his face. He's about to say something really dirty when one of Assad's men pushes him out, but Assad can hear the Jordanian king yelling, "Is this a date?!" through the door.

Katherine laughts at the comment. "Don't worry about yourself. I used to be in the Army, so you can trust me." She looked at her schedule, at 6:00 in the evening. "I'm free at 6. Thats a perfect time."

A guard entered the room, and stood at attention at the doorway. The sound caused her to look up, and wave at the guard, who waved back.

"I'll still buff up security somewhat since I don't want anybody gett--" She was interrupted by Abdullah's comment in th background. "Tell him I said fuck you later, please. Anyway, I'm buffing security still due to safety reasons."
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

Katherine laughts at the comment. "Don't worry about yourself. I used to be in the Army, so you can trust me." She looked at her schedule, at 6:00 in the evening. "I'm free at 6. Thats a perfect time."

A guard entered the room, and stood at attention at the doorway. The sound caused her to look up, and wave at the guard, who waved back.

"I'll still buff up security somewhat since I don't want anybody gett--" She was interrupted by Abdullah's comment in th background. "Tell him I said fuck you later, please. Anyway, I'm buffing security still due to safety reasons."

Assad resists a laugh. "Hey, Abdullah! She says, 'Fuck you later'!"

"I thought that's what you were gonna do!" Abdullah yells back.

Assad frowns. "I'm shocked we're best friends," he grumbles. "Alright. I can deal with more security. I'll see at six, tomorrow."

The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:42 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

Assad frowns. "I'm shocked we're best friends," he grumbles. "Alright. I can deal with more security. I'll see at six, tomorrow."

"Okay. It has been a pleasure doing business with you, Assad." Katherine hung up the phone, and finally yawned.
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:20 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"Okay. It has been a pleasure doing business with you, Assad." Katherine hung up the phone, and finally yawned.

Assad put the phone down. "'A pleasure'," he muttered. "Abdullah, why are you such an ass?"

"You know you like her," Abdullah said.

"I do not! She scares me!"

Abdullah rolled his eyes. "Relax, Assad. You still have--" he looks up at the clock, "about thirty-six hours until you go to Russia. Now, come on, we still have to prepare for Rouhani's visit."

Jolthig
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jolthig » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:04 pm

Admiral General Haffaz Al-Wadiya, Wadiya
General Aladeen was playing on his wife when his phone rang. Having to pause the game, Aladeen paused his Wii and answered on his smartphone.

"Yes?" Said Aladeen irritably.

"A what? A UN conspiracy to build a worldwide communist regime? Ha! The northern Americans wish, but I am glad Assad exposed these Western nutcases, I'm going to phone him now." Aladeen said laughing.

And so, he phoned Assad.
Last edited by Jolthig on Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ahmadi Muslim • Absolute Justice • Star Wars fan • Love For All, Hatred For None • trucker

Want to know more about Ahmadiyya? Click here!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse