NATION

PASSWORD

CoDN Map Claims Thread [CoDN Citizens Only]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Dragomerian Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2666
Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

CoDN Map Claims Thread [CoDN Citizens Only]

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Thu May 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Map Claims Thread
For The
Coalition of Democratic Nations



FULL SIZE MAP: http://imgur.com/8iarABp.png



MAP RULES:
1. No claim bringing a nation's land area over 4 million sq. km will be accepted unless the claimed area has a very low population density (ex: Russia or Brasil);
2. Claims existing prior to my appointment as Cartographer shall not be ruduced due to rule 1;
3. Claims with names not passable in a claimed area will not be accepted (ex: a nation named China will not be allowed to have their initial claim in Europe);
4. A player having not RPed at all within the past 14 days will be removed from the map or when directed by the RP Administrator; and
5. Unrealistic claims will be denied.

NOTE: The map is updated weekly. If a claim is not processed within a week of submission, please TG me and I will take care of it.
Last edited by Dragomerian Islands on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
:Member of the United National Group:
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

User avatar
Dragomerian Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2666
Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Application for Map Claim

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Thu May 12, 2016 3:30 pm

Code: Select all
[b][u]APPLICATION[/u][/b]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Are you a resident of the CoDN:[/b]
[b]Does your nation have WA status:[/b]
[b]Claim Type:[/b] (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
[b]What land are you claiming:[/b]
[b]Size of all Claims (sq. km):[/b]
[b]Why is your claim fair in your opinion:[/b]



HOW TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION:
1. Place the name of your nation in the space after the words 'Nation Name' on the app.
2. Place an 'X' in the box [X] in front of the desired type of claim. 'Initial Claim' means that you did not have land already on the map. 'Expansion/Reduction' means that your land size is either being increased or decreased. 'Modification' means that your nation name is being changed, your nation location is being changed, or you are granting some or all of your land to another player who is eligible.
3. Give the total amount of land you will have if the claim is accepted (current land + new claim)
4. This field is to justify your claim, such as colonization, war, ect.; however, RL cultural history and RL history in general is not an acceptable justification (as doing so would make near impossible borders).

Note: You must have residency within the Coalition of Democratic Nations for the nation submitting the application, and that nation must also have WA status.
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
:Member of the United National Group:
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None


User avatar
Latter Deseret
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Nov 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Land Claim

Postby Latter Deseret » Sat May 14, 2016 8:36 pm

APPLICATION
Nation Name: Latter Deseret
[b]Are you a resident of the CoDN: Yes
[b]Does your nation have WA status: Yes
[b]Claim Type:
(place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[_] Initial Claim
[X_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
[b]What land are you claiming: Tonga; Pangai; Niue; New Caledonia; Vanuatu; Soloman Islands, and Chatham Islands.
[b]Size of all Claims (sq. km): 61,166
[b]Why is your claim fair in your opinion: All of these lands have been acquired militarily, diplomatically or legally annexed by domestic diplomatic consent.

User avatar
Himana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Expansion Claim

Postby Himana » Mon May 16, 2016 6:08 pm

APPLICATION
Nation Name:UMSR of Himana
Are you a resident of the CoDN:yes
Does your nation have WA status:No
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[_] Initial Claim
_X] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming:Kazakhstan, Uyghuristan (or East Turkestan/Xinjiang), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan
Size of all Claims (sq. km):3,994,300 square kilometers
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: All of these areas will be acquired by military or diplomatic consent. I wish to recreate the old Mongol Empire, and stand out on the map

http://imgur.com/tNtOuib.png

User avatar
The United Farms
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Farms » Tue May 17, 2016 7:01 pm

APPLICATION
Nation Name: The United Farms
Are you a resident of the CoDN: yes
Does your nation have WA status: no
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[x_] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: the Bulgarian province of Varna
Size of all Claims (sq. km):3,819.5 km2 (1,474.7 sq mi)
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: it's not big and realistic
the UF is half the size of the Rhode Island state

25 % of the people are German, 25% are polish, 25 % are French, and the other 25% are irish

User avatar
Tribaria
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Apr 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tribaria » Thu May 19, 2016 9:45 pm

APPLICATION
Nation Name: Tribaria
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: Hispaniola (Haiti/Dominican Republic)
Size of all Claims (sq. km): 76,192
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: Hispaniola and Tribaria are both environmentally beautiful. Also, Tribaria's national animal lives on Hispaniola. Tribaria and the nations on Hispaniola are also involved in the tourism industry. The Tribarian economy is also largely dominated by fishing, and Hispaniola's location as an island allows for growth of the Tribarian economy.
Last edited by Tribaria on Thu May 19, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TRIBARIA
Liberty, Equality, Rationality
From the desk of Ambassador Demarcus Agnew
Pantheistic guy in California. Liberal, pro-choice. Pro-LGTBTQ+ equality.
Concerned about the environment.
Proud Boy Scout.
I make custom flags. TG me if you want one.

User avatar
Cataluynia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: May 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cataluynia » Fri May 20, 2016 9:32 am

APPLICATION
Nation Name: The Royal Kingdom of Cataluynía
Are you a resident of the CoDN:Yes
Does your nation have WA status:No
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: http://imgur.com/4r0Zjd6.png , Cuba, Canary Islands, Azores Islands, Eastern Spain, Balearic Islands,
Size of all Claims (sq. km):
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: The claim is based on the visionary empire of the Catalan people!

User avatar
Vervillia
Attaché
 
Posts: 72
Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Vervillian Map Claim

Postby Vervillia » Sat May 21, 2016 12:33 am

APPLICATION
Nation Name: The Grand Constitutional Kingdom of Vervillia
Are you a resident of the CoDN:[/b Yes
[b]Does your nation have WA status:
Yes (Member)
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: The Southern Island of New Zealand
Size of all Claims (sq. km): 151,215 km²
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: The claim is very distant from any other nation, and occupies a relatively small space. It would make sense to establish territory here, with little interaction from the rest of the world.
| Citizen of the United Council of Nations | Member of the Grand Alliance of Monarchist Nations

Intelligentia et sien Ipso
"Selflessness and Intelligence"

Leader
King: Wolfgang IV
Prime Minister: Marie d'Aurevalle
Nation Information
Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Full Title: The Grand Constitutional Kingdom of Vervillia
Major Affairs: Recovering from Revolution
Current Orderliness: Peaceful, Virtually no Corruption, Citizens politically active


DEFCON: 4

User avatar
Dragomerian Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2666
Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Sun May 22, 2016 1:48 pm

Latter Deseret wrote:APPLICATION
Nation Name: Latter Deseret
[b]Are you a resident of the CoDN: Yes
[b]Does your nation have WA status: Yes
[b]Claim Type:
(place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[_] Initial Claim
[X_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: Tonga; Pangai; Niue; New Caledonia; Vanuatu; Soloman Islands, and Chatham Islands.
[b]Size of all Claims (sq. km): 61,166
[b]Why is your claim fair in your opinion: All of these lands have been acquired militarily, diplomatically or legally annexed by domestic diplomatic consent.

Claim accepted.
Himana wrote:[b]APPLICATION
Nation Name:UMSR of Himana
Are you a resident of the CoDN:yes
Does your nation have WA status:No
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[_] Initial Claim
_X] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming:Kazakhstan, Uyghuristan (or East Turkestan/Xinjiang), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan
Size of all Claims (sq. km):3,994,300 square kilometers
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: All of these areas will be acquired by military or diplomatic consent. I wish to recreate the old Mongol Empire, and stand out on the map
http://imgur.com/tNtOuib.png

Don't you have WA citizenship?
The United Farms wrote:APPLICATION
Nation Name: The United Farms
Are you a resident of the CoDN: yes
Does your nation have WA status: no
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[x_] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: the Bulgarian province of Varna
Size of all Claims (sq. km):3,819.5 km2 (1,474.7 sq mi)
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: it's not big and realistic

Claim denied due to lack of WA citizenship.
Tribaria wrote:APPLICATION
Nation Name: Tribaria
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: Hispaniola (Haiti/Dominican Republic)
Size of all Claims (sq. km): 76,192
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: Hispaniola and Tribaria are both environmentally beautiful. Also, Tribaria's national animal lives on Hispaniola. Tribaria and the nations on Hispaniola are also involved in the tourism industry. The Tribarian economy is also largely dominated by fishing, and Hispaniola's location as an island allows for growth of the Tribarian economy.

Claim accepted.
Cataluynia wrote:APPLICATION
Nation Name: The Royal Kingdom of Cataluynía
Are you a resident of the CoDN:Yes
Does your nation have WA status:No
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: http://imgur.com/4r0Zjd6.png , Cuba, Canary Islands, Azores Islands, Eastern Spain, Balearic Islands,
Size of all Claims (sq. km):
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: The claim is based on the visionary empire of the Catalan people!

Claim denied due to lack of WA citizenship.
Vervillia wrote:APPLICATION
Nation Name: The Grand Constitutional Kingdom of Vervillia
Are you a resident of the CoDN:[/b Yes
[b]Does your nation have WA status:
Yes (Member)
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: The Southern Island of New Zealand
Size of all Claims (sq. km): 151,215 km²
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: The claim is very distant from any other nation, and occupies a relatively small space. It would make sense to establish territory here, with little interaction from the rest of the world.

Claim Accepted.
Last edited by Dragomerian Islands on Sun May 22, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
:Member of the United National Group:
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

User avatar
Dragomerian Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2666
Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

MAP UPDATE

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Sun May 22, 2016 2:11 pm

http://i.imgur.com/20Op0SP.png

NOTE: I have not removed inactive/removed nations from this map.
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
:Member of the United National Group:
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

User avatar
Himana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Himana » Sun May 22, 2016 3:54 pm

Dragomerian Islands wrote:http://i.imgur.com/20Op0SP.png

NOTE: I have not removed inactive/removed nations from this map.


]My claim is still good bc the areas that I am claiming is little populated

User avatar
Dragomerian Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2666
Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Sun May 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Himana wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:http://i.imgur.com/20Op0SP.png

NOTE: I have not removed inactive/removed nations from this map.


]My claim is still good bc the areas that I am claiming is little populated

What is the total population of your current land and your expansion claims? What is the total overall land area?
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
:Member of the United National Group:
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

User avatar
Himana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Himana » Sun May 22, 2016 5:19 pm

Dragomerian Islands wrote:
Himana wrote:
]My claim is still good bc the areas that I am claiming is little populated

What is the total population of your current land and your expansion claims? What is the total overall land area?


That would around 67.8 Million in the 40's time period but in 2016 my population combined would be 89.4 million

User avatar
Riogonia
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: May 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Claim on the Map

Postby Riogonia » Sun May 22, 2016 8:46 pm

APPLICATIONLa Federación Socialista de Riogonía
Nation Name:La Federación Socialista de Riogonía/The Socialist Federation of Riogonia
Are you a resident of the CoDN:Yes
Does your nation have WA status:Yes
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming:Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, y Uruguay
Size of all Claims (sq. km): 3,406,752 km^2
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: It is fair as these countries share a common history and cultural consensus

User avatar
New Yumanza
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby New Yumanza » Mon May 23, 2016 12:59 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
APPLICATION
Nation Name:New Yumanza
Are you a resident of the CoDN:Yes
Does your nation have WA status:Yes
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[X] Modification
What land are you claiming: Manchuria
Size of all Claims (sq. km):900,000
Why is your claim fair in your opinion:One what I said forget Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizhou and chongqing and replace it with Manchuria. Now I think my claim is fair because Manchuria was historically apart of China and it is still under the land claim limit.

User avatar
Dragomerian Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2666
Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Mon May 23, 2016 5:32 pm

New Yumanza wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL
APPLICATION
Nation Name:New Yumanza
Are you a resident of the CoDN:Yes
Does your nation have WA status:Yes
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[X] Modification
What land are you claiming: Manchuria
Size of all Claims (sq. km):900,000
Why is your claim fair in your opinion:One what I said forget Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizhou and chongqing and replace it with Manchuria. Now I think my claim is fair because Manchuria was historically apart of China and it is still under the land claim limit.

The land claims is all land, including what you already have.
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
:Member of the United National Group:
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

User avatar
New Yumanza
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby New Yumanza » Tue May 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Dragomerian Islands wrote:
New Yumanza wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL
APPLICATION
Nation Name:New Yumanza
Are you a resident of the CoDN:Yes
Does your nation have WA status:Yes
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[X] Modification
What land are you claiming: Manchuria
Size of all Claims (sq. km):900,000
Why is your claim fair in your opinion:One what I said forget Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizhou and chongqing and replace it with Manchuria. Now I think my claim is fair because Manchuria was historically apart of China and it is still under the land claim limit.

The land claims is all land, including what you already have.

Yeah I know I was talking about my nation in total is still under the max and Also the claim size is 787,300 I found it before I was guesstimattig but I Actually found the size
Last edited by New Yumanza on Tue May 24, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
New American Peoples Republic
Envoy
 
Posts: 330
Founded: Mar 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New American Peoples Republic » Tue May 24, 2016 5:44 pm

APPLICATION
Nation Name: American Antarctic Lands(Colony of New American Peoples Republic)
Are you a resident of the CoDN: Yes
Does your nation have WA status: Yes
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[_] Initial Claim
[X] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: French Southern and Antarctic Lands(it is the small island below Africa)
Size of all Claims (sq. km): Current size: 2,736,215 km², size of Colony: 273,208.2 km
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: Because my nation is starting to look towards Imperialism. I would like this to be my nation's first Colony.The Colony would be run like how the UK runs Australia in RL, the Colony would have it's own government and Constitution but it would still be under my control. The population of this claim is only 500.

User avatar
Bugsbunnia
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: May 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bugsbunnia » Wed May 25, 2016 2:51 pm

APPLICATION
Nation Name: Bugsbunnia
Are you a resident of the CoDN: Yes
Does your nation have WA status: Yes
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: Chile (including Easter Island)
Size of all Claims (sq. km): 743,812
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: No one has claimed much land in South America and I am assuming that no one wants it, so I think it is fair for me to have Chile. Also, I am only claiming 4% of South America alone and 1% of the world.The claim that I am requesting is the same size of the claim that I would receive if all the land were divided up equally among the members of the region. In addition, my claim is well under 4 million sq kilometers and won't interfere with the claim of another member.

User avatar
Tribaria
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Apr 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tribaria » Wed May 25, 2016 10:18 pm

APPLICATION
Nation Name:Tribaria
Are you a resident of the CoDN:no
Does your nation have WA status: Irrelevant
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[_] Initial Claim
[x] Expansion/Reduction
[x] Modification
I hereby surrender the land of Hispaniola to the CoDN. Thanks for welcoming me, I enjoyed my time here. I recently created a region (the Dolphin Alliance) with my friends, and I hope that we can be on good relations.
Last edited by Tribaria on Wed May 25, 2016 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TRIBARIA
Liberty, Equality, Rationality
From the desk of Ambassador Demarcus Agnew
Pantheistic guy in California. Liberal, pro-choice. Pro-LGTBTQ+ equality.
Concerned about the environment.
Proud Boy Scout.
I make custom flags. TG me if you want one.

User avatar
Greater Khorezm
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: May 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Khorezm » Tue May 31, 2016 1:56 pm

APPLICATION
Nation Name: The Federation of Greater Khorezm
Are you a resident of the CoDN: Yes
Does your nation have WA status: Yes
Claim Type:
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan (excluding the districts of Uzbekistan that share a border with Kyrgyzstan). Also the southernmost district of Kazakhstan that borders the Caspian Sea.
Size of all Claims (sq. km): approx. 566,000 sq. km
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: Since it doesn't include the portions of Uzbekistan that border Kyrgyzstan (which are some of the most populous), it has a lower population that balances out the larger claim size.
Last edited by Greater Khorezm on Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
United States of Abbasynia
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Application

Postby United States of Abbasynia » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:01 am

Nation Name: United States of Abbasynia
Are you a resident of the CoDN: Yes
Does your nation have WA status: Yes
Claim Type:
[X] Initial Claim
What land are are you claiming: Northern part of South Africa
Size of all claims (sq.km): approx 400,000 sq.km
Why is you claim fair in your opinion: Not an overly large country but one that can be divided into electoral divisions that have regional assemblies to create a United States.

User avatar
The South African State
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jun 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The South African State » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:18 am

Nation Name: The republic of The South African State
Are you a resident of the CoDN: Yes
Does your nation have WA status: Yes
Claim Type:
[X] Initial Claim
What land are are you claiming: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique
Size of all claims (sq.km): approx 1,300,000 sq.km
Why is you claim fair in your opinion: South Africa can be an import nation if RPed correctly

User avatar
Tribaria
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Apr 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tribaria » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:40 pm

Bugsbunnia wrote:APPLICATION
Nation Name: Bugsbunnia
Are you a resident of the CoDN: Yes
Does your nation have WA status: Yes
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets to denote claim type)
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Expansion/Reduction
[_] Modification
What land are you claiming: Chile (including Easter Island)
Size of all Claims (sq. km): 743,812
Why is your claim fair in your opinion: No one has claimed much land in South America and I am assuming that no one wants it, so I think it is fair for me to have Chile. Also, I am only claiming 4% of South America alone and 1% of the world.The claim that I am requesting is the same size of the claim that I would receive if all the land were divided up equally among the members of the region. In addition, my claim is well under 4 million sq kilometers and won't interfere with the claim of another member.

They're in my region, so cancel their claim.
TRIBARIA
Liberty, Equality, Rationality
From the desk of Ambassador Demarcus Agnew
Pantheistic guy in California. Liberal, pro-choice. Pro-LGTBTQ+ equality.
Concerned about the environment.
Proud Boy Scout.
I make custom flags. TG me if you want one.

Next

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Darussalam, Golden State Warriorz, Okstovskaya, Rennen-Slovette

Remove ads