NATION

PASSWORD

Fairy Tail: A New Tale {IC|Sign Up in OOC|Open}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Fairy Tail: A New Tale {IC|Sign Up in OOC|Open}

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 11, 2016 9:20 am

”Do fairies really have tails? Do they even exist... Like them, this place as an eternal mystery... A never ending adventure!"
~ Makarov Dreyar, Third Guild Master of Fairy Tail

"In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace, for most, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they have devoted their lives to its practice. These are the mages. Banded together into magical guilds they apply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born... a guide that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name... is Fairy Tail."

Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Magnolia
Yesterday morning

Yusri Rais was sitting at a table, a hot drink in hand. Despite it being morning, most of his comrades hit the alcohol. But Yusri preferred a nice hot tea in the morning, no alcohol. Now it was not because he couldn't handle his alcohol, it was more that he preferred not to be drunk before noon.

It was early enough that most of the heavy drinkers, and more rowdy members of the Guild where still not at the Guild yet.

"I like this sort of time." He said to himself and took a sip of tea, "It's nice and quiet and –"

"YUSRI!" A voice shouted from across the main room behind him. He turned to see a red faced fifty one year old man approaching him. Black lightning sparked around his body. This man was none other than Fairy Tails current master, Zinoviy Dreyar.

"Peaceful?" Yusri finished his sentence and gulped. Zinoviy got closer, and Yusri could feel the current around him as the hair on the back of his neck stood up. Zinoviy slammed his hand on the table, causing Yursi to jump slightly.

"You know what this is?" He asked, pulling out a sheet of paper.

"Umm.... Is it a good job done letter?" Yusri said, not believing that it was.

"It's a bill. To cover the destruction of that a certain hotel that was taking over by bandits. A hotel that you where supposed to reclaim for the owner." Zinoviy said, shaking the paper in Yusri's face.

"I guess I over did it?" Yusri said with a nervous chuckle.

"No, you don't say? Now I just have to do even more paperwork... And just when we where preparing for the big day tomorrow." Zinoviy stated.

"You mean the big three days."

"Of course, you can't just have a festival last one day."

"I read though that Fantasia was only a one day thing back 100 years ago. Why did it get expanded to three days?"

"Are you complaining?" Zinoviy questioned Yusri.

"No, not at all master." Yusri said shaken his head. "Just wondering why you extended it when you became master."

"Because, it gives us more time to attract young wizards like yourself to Fairy Tail." He then cracked a smile, "Also more reason for booze."

"Like anyone here needs a reason to pull out the alcohol." Yusri commented.

"Yeah yeah. Anyways, I have to go back and finish this paperwork... So while I do that, I expect that you will help with the preparations."

"Master. You did not need to ask me." Yusri said as he finished his tea.

The Next Morning, about 8:00
Outside of the Fairy Tail Guild hall, Magnolia

Magnolia was normally a lively town, but even more so today. All throughout the streets, local vendors and traveling vendors where selling their wares. Throughout the town, Fairy Tail Guild members put on magical performances in many places such as Magnolia's south gate park, other parks or just outside the Guild Hall.

The Guild Hall was decorated beautifully. The area outside the Guild hall, which already had an outdoor café was hosting all sorts of people from around the town. Wizards and non wizards where able to get a nice drink and watch performances. Not only that, but the Guild halls main floor was open for visitors. The stage on the first floor was also being used for performances of all types.

Zinoviy Dreyar, Fairy Tail Guild Master

Zinoviy a breath before climbing up on to the stage. He smiled and waved at the crowd and noticed more people coming in.

"Welcome. To Fairy Tail. And to the Fantasia." He said motioning his hands out ward, his palms facing up. He let go of some regular lightning, making a bit of a light show. "Anyways, I'm not going to make a big speech or anything, I know people don't want to hear my voice. I will just say a few things. To all the wizards here without a Guild, please feel free to join Fairy Tail. And to everyone else, enjoy today's performances. Tomorrow the open fights will start and don't worry, I will personally assure you all that destruction will be kept to a minimum. For those wizards, be them Fairies or not, who want to join the open tournament, please feel free to sign up. Finals will be held the day after, and the final day will wrap up with the Fantasia parade. That's all I had to say. Enjoy the festivities."

With that Zinoviy climbed off the stage and walked over to the information desk and waited for wizards to either come looking to join the Guild, or those who just wanted to sign up for the tournament.

Yusri Rais, Celestial/Cosmic Dragon Slayer

Yusri was outside the Guild hall, in the out door café. A tea in his hand as he watched his comrades perform, talk with non-guild members, sit around, or help service the out door café. Looking to the Fairy Tail gift shop, he saw business was going great, and smiled. Its good to see that there may be profits... We'll need them to pay for any damage that we are bound to cause. he thought finishing his tea.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 11, 2016 9:44 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Zinoviy Dreyar, Fairy Tail Guild Master

Zinoviy a breath before climbing up on to the stage. He smiled and waved at the crowd and noticed more people coming in.

"Welcome. To Fairy Tail. And to the Fantasia." He said motioning his hands out ward, his palms facing up. He let go of some regular lightning, making a bit of a light show. "Anyways, I'm not going to make a big speech or anything, I know people don't want to hear my voice. I will just say a few things. To all the wizards here without a Guild, please feel free to join Fairy Tail. And to everyone else, enjoy today's performances. Tomorrow the open fights will start and don't worry, I will personally assure you all that destruction will be kept to a minimum. For those wizards, be them Fairies or not, who want to join the open tournament, please feel free to sign up. Finals will be held the day after, and the final day will wrap up with the Fantasia parade. That's all I had to say. Enjoy the festivities."

With that Zinoviy climbed off the stage and walked over to the information desk and waited for wizards to either come looking to join the Guild, or those who just wanted to sign up for the tournament.
A redheaded girl strolled calmly up and leaned on the desk.

"Is there any room for a fire mage?" she queried, and then winked. "I may or may not have some other abilities as well..."
Two white-haired girls, both dressed in purple--one in a more gothic dark purple and the other in a lighter, rose-decorated outfit--stood nearby, arms linked, watching.

"Rosen, do you think we should--" the more gothic-looking girl began, her free hand fiddling slightly with her headband. The other girl absently touched a flowered eyepatch over her left eye, and cut her sister off.

"Join them? I think it might be a good idea, Sterne. Or at least, check them out."

"Then it's settled!" the gothic one said cheerfully. "We'll talk to him after that redhead finishes up."

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 11, 2016 9:54 am

Zinoviy Dreyar, Fairy Tail Guild Master

"Of course there is room for a fire wizard." Zinoviy said and looked at the redhead, who he figured was in her twenties. "There is always room for any type of wizard, mage or whatever you want to call yourself. Zinoviy Dreyar. Fairy Tail's..." He looked at his fingers and started counting, "Ninth Master. So, you interested in joining this wonderful Guild?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 11, 2016 10:20 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Zinoviy Dreyar, Fairy Tail Guild Master

"Of course there is room for a fire wizard." Zinoviy said and looked at the redhead, who he figured was in her twenties. "There is always room for any type of wizard, mage or whatever you want to call yourself. Zinoviy Dreyar. Fairy Tail's..." He looked at his fingers and started counting, "Ninth Master. So, you interested in joining this wonderful Guild?"

"Would I be here if I wasn't?" she asked in a teasing manner, raising an eyebrow. "Fyrania Blackthorne. Fire mage. And eye mage. But that's another category of magic entirely, isn't it?"
An eye mage...

The girl in the lighter, ruffled dress closed her remaining eye tightly, clutching the rose on her collar.

And one with both eyes at that.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 11, 2016 11:42 am

Zinoviy Dreyar, Fairy Tail's Ninth Guild Master

"Well, some people may just drop by to ask questions." Zinoviy said with a shrug, "I'm going to take that as a yes though Fyrania. That's how you say it right?"

He reached under the desk and pulled looked to be a seal stamper, "Where do you want it? The Guild crest that is."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Zinoviy Dreyar, Fairy Tail's Ninth Guild Master

"Well, some people may just drop by to ask questions." Zinoviy said with a shrug, "I'm going to take that as a yes though Fyrania. That's how you say it right?"

He reached under the desk and pulled looked to be a seal stamper, "Where do you want it? The Guild crest that is."
"Precisely," she said with a grin, and then held out her left hand, gesturing to her palm.
"Where do you think we should have ours?" the darker girl asked, to which the other responded,

"Why not over one of our eyes?"

The first girl blinked.

"...So you'd have yours on the right eye, and I'd have mine on the left?"

"Of course. We are still twins. Some things never change."

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed May 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Syltoma

I didn't really know what to do.
I was basically a member since a month or so, but I didn't do much, nor did I advance with anything.
I only met weird people that consistently put me on edge.

Like that Shino girl for instance, she's a bit weird, but she's good, and not only with her bow.
Her imitations of everyone are top tier.

Then again, I was kind of the guy that was currently juggling with several cans for training.
Surrounded by several dozen of people.
To be honest, getting all this attention didn't bother me nearly as much as it once did, but I couldn't really see any escape routes, and that was getting on my nerves.
But then again, why would I need to escape at all, I'm in my own city, surrounded with people that can help if needed.
I'm fine.

Shino

Shino on the other hand had been much more lively.
She was getting several dozen books for her collection, ones that only appeared during the Fantasia, and she just couldn't afford missing out on getting them first.
Occasionally, she was recognized by people that she had worked for, most of them were thanking her, while others simply waved at her from afar, still somewhat afraid at the monster she could be.
Her bow rocked around on her back, it looked rather normal, save from the big golden ring in the center that marked the catalyst for her power.

With a blissful smile on her face, she saluted everyone that recognized her.

She loved the Fantasia, all the bustling, the happy people all around made her incredibly happy.
Lots of people throughout of the years have seriously wondered why something so simple could make her so happy, but all she ever answered was that she simply was happy, or euphoric, depending on her mood.

As she started coming back to the Fairy Tail guild hall, she slid under the people, sending her books in the air, the catching them.

"One... Two, and three..." One almost fell on a child's head.
"Woah there, four, we don't want to hurt ourselves, right kiddo?" The fifth and sixth book fell in her left hand, where most her books laid.

"... There's at least three more... Minimum." She gasped in horror as they were about to land and spill a teacup filled to the brim.
"Fffffsevennnn..." She sighed, and grabbed the two last books expertly before they landed on the ground, earning a round of applause with her improvised show.

"Eight, and nine. Phew... I got lucky there." Bowing a bit, she thanked them back with a bright smile.

"Thank you! Thank you! You're a great audience as always." Some of the people in the small group recognized her too, not as Archer, but as a comedian.

Being so skilled at imitations did pay off quite a bit sometimes.
She could easily make a month's worth of rent in a day with enough luck.
It was tough, but it still occupied her when there were no jobs at all, or more like no jobs she was allowed to do alone.
She was always one to work alone, and although she could work in groups, they never really fitted her fighting style.

Though that changed a lot when Màen and Syltoma came up.
As soon as she saw them, she knew two things.
That the two fitted her fighting style and that the two were extremely good husband/bride material.
She even caught herself thinking that bedding the two of them wasn't so bad.
Of course, for now, she wasn't concentrating on that, and even if she did at some point, she hid it so well that nobody saw it.
For now however, they were just learning about each other, which is what Shino needs to know, for plans, fighting, occasional holidays and marriage, of course.

She couldn't read them, but most of the time, she knew what the two were thinking about.

Putting her books down in her hideout, which was under the planks of the Fairy Tail library, she went back, and saluted the master.
However, as she was, she never called him Master, or anything of the sort, instead, she called him...

"S'up Zinogre!" And left afterwards.

She never actually knew if it pissed him off or not, actually, she thought it was a bit of both.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 11, 2016 1:05 pm

Zinoviy Dreyar, Fairy Tail's Ninth Guild Master

Zinoviy nodded and took the stamp to her left palm. Stamping down on her palm there was a slight glow, and removed it, revealing the Fairy Tail Guild crest now on her left palm.

"And with that you are now a Fairy." He said with a smile. Then he noticed Shino and just shook his head as she called him what she always called him.

"She thinks it gets me angry.... She is so wrong." Zinoviy said.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Zinoviy Dreyar, Fairy Tail's Ninth Guild Master

Zinoviy nodded and took the stamp to her left palm. Stamping down on her palm there was a slight glow, and removed it, revealing the Fairy Tail Guild crest now on her left palm.

"And with that you are now a Fairy." He said with a smile. Then he noticed Shino and just shook his head as she called him what she always called him.

"She thinks it gets me angry.... She is so wrong." Zinoviy said.

She examined it with a smile, and then stepped aside slightly as the other two girls stepped up.

"Go ahead, Rosen," one of them whispered urgently. "Introduce us!"

"You do it," the other one retorted. "You know how I feel about introducing myself."

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed May 11, 2016 5:08 pm

James Gavitt

James had been at Fairy Tail for a few months, He was walking outside the guild when he saw one of the other members sit down. He walked over to Yusri who was a fellow dragon slayer and sat down across from them. The tall thin black haired man arched one eyebrow and said "So You destroyed a building, that you were supposed to protect. How did you manage that?"

Adya

A rather tall muscled and bald monk walked towards the information desk after Zinoviy's speech, short though it was. Though there were many his size and build it was his way of dress that caught him some attention. He was in a half-robe of sorts that left nearly half his chest exposed. After the First mage registered and left Adya was about to speak but two other girls stepped up. They seemed to be arguing with each other over who would go first, Adya said to them in his deep and accented voice " If you two cant decide, may i go ahead of you?"
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 11, 2016 5:36 pm

Shadowwell wrote:James Gavitt

James had been at Fairy Tail for a few months, He was walking outside the guild when he saw one of the other members sit down. He walked over to Yusri who was a fellow dragon slayer and sat down across from them. The tall thin black haired man arched one eyebrow and said "So You destroyed a building, that you were supposed to protect. How did you manage that?"

Adya

A rather tall muscled and bald monk walked towards the information desk after Zinoviy's speech, short though it was. Though there were many his size and build it was his way of dress that caught him some attention. He was in a half-robe of sorts that left nearly half his chest exposed. After the First mage registered and left Adya was about to speak but two other girls stepped up. They seemed to be arguing with each other over who would go first, Adya said to them in his deep and accented voice " If you two cant decide, may i go ahead of you?"

"Sure, go ahead," one of them said awkwardly, and the two stepped back.

"See what you did?" one hissed to the other, who just sighed.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 11, 2016 5:50 pm

"Of course news travels fast." Yusri said and smirked, "Good to see you James. As for how it happened... Well... There was more bandits than I anticipated, and tougher than I thought to. I guess I kinda forgot I was in a building when I let of a miniature supernova.... Destroyed Parton the building... So yeah, I went over board. How about you, how did your last request go?"

Zinoviy Dreyar, Ninth Guild Master

"I can handle three at once." Zinoviy said after he cleared his throat, "Zinoviy Dreyar, ninth guild master of Fairy Tail. So, you three want to join the Guild? Also, any of you want to sign up for the tournament?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 11, 2016 6:01 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Zinoviy Dreyar, Ninth Guild Master

"I can handle three at once." Zinoviy said after he cleared his throat, "Zinoviy Dreyar, ninth guild master of Fairy Tail. So, you three want to join the Guild? Also, any of you want to sign up for the tournament?"

"Yes," the darker girl answered to the first question, and the other girl said "Possibly," in response to the second. They were holding each others' hand despite their fighting, but they each lifted their free hand and waved slightly.

"Aeryn Sade," the girl wearing the headband said, smiling and winking one red eye.

"Irie Sade," the girl with the eyepatch stated, managing a smile/smirk and staring at the man with her single yellow eye.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed May 11, 2016 6:29 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Adya spoke to the guild master saying " I am Adya and i want to join the Guild." He paused for a moment before continuing saying " What all does this tournemant entail?"
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Yusri Rais, Celestial/Cosmic Dragon Slayer

"Of course news travels fast." Yusri said and smirked, "Good to see you James. As for how it happened... Well... There was more bandits than I anticipated, and tougher than I thought to. I guess I kinda forgot I was in a building when I let of a miniature supernova.... Destroyed Part of the building... So yeah, I went over board. How about you, how did your last request go?"

As James started speaking he stuttered a bit. " Uh well, I learned something knew." as he continued a slightly sheepish look crossed his face ' it turns out that When i use my Shadow Drive My normal shadow magic gets strengthened as well, I almost decapitated the leader of the group of thieves. I also may have collapsed a cave system that ran under a town nearby and polluted their water source for a bit." He then continued saying " How was i supposed to know that the leader would be so weak, he was a light mage by the way. He sent out an impressive looking blast of light, so to be on the safe side I activated Shadow Drive. Then sent out a whip of shadows, it pierced the guys attack and pinned him against the cave wall, nearly taking his head off. The force cracked the wall, the cave started collapsing as i was bringing him out."

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 11, 2016 7:02 pm

"Someone's talking about going overboard." Zinoviy suddenly said and looked up, "I can feel it. I can feel the paperwork."

He then turned his attention back to three. "Okay, Sade twins and a monk. As for the tournament. You will go up against a random other wizard, fight, one wins and moves on. That is until two wizards get to the final. The winner will get a special spot on a special float for the Fantasia parade." He paused, "So, want to sign up? Or do you just want me to give you the crest?"

Yusri Dreyar, Celestial/Cosmic Dragon Slayer

"You should probably use that knowledge to your advantage." Yusri said, "I don't think the master will like to have to fill out paperwork to do with deaths. We aren't murders. Though that does describe the massive sinkhole I read about recently."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 11, 2016 7:14 pm

"Someone's talking about going overboard." Zinoviy suddenly said and looked up, "I can feel it. I can feel the paperwork."

He then turned his attention back to three. "Okay, Sade twins and a monk. As for the tournament. You will go up against a random other wizard, fight, one wins and moves on. That is until two wizards get to the final. The winner will get a special spot on a special float for the Fantasia parade." He paused, "So, want to sign up? Or do you just want me to give you the crest?"

"Hmm, no team fighting," Aeryn muttered, to which Irie grinned.

"Maybe we'll fight each other."

"...That would be interesting..."

"We'll sign up!" they both said at the same time.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed May 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Adya said " i will take the Crest." He thought for a moment before continuing " I guess i will fight as well."

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

"You should probably use that knowledge to your advantage." Yusri said, "I don't think the master will like to have to fill out paperwork to do with deaths. We aren't murders. Though that does describe the massive sinkhole I read about recently."

James chuckled slightly before saying " Yeah well, try to explain to a village headman why half his house was missing. He had a basement with a private spring in it, he built a pool around it. That alone got him in some trouble with the rest of the town." He waved to a waitress and got a cup of tea as well. He took a short sip then said " Are we the older members being in the tournament as well, with the newbies?"

Nearly Finland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nearly Finland » Wed May 11, 2016 7:35 pm

Ime Halifax tries to retain a stoich, calm stance despite the crowd and new surroundings, appearing on the outside perfectly at ease, despite the butterflies in her stomach. She takes a deep breath and looks around at the majestic guild before her, in awe and doing a bad job of hiding it. As she approaches the guildmaster, she distracts herself from the nausea of so many things going on around her by focusing on a piece of wisdom her mother once told her. "When speaking to strangers, first think of what you want to say, than say it. Don't let it be the other way around." Approaching where Zinoviy Dreyar is, she waits quietly for a little bit, as he appears preoccupied with several different people.

MEGA ULTRA DESTRUCTO LORD TOPIA
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby MEGA ULTRA DESTRUCTO LORD TOPIA » Wed May 11, 2016 7:38 pm

The little girl sat on the corner of the guild doorstep, she didn't like the loud noises the people around her made, but she enjoyed the bustling life that flooded around her. She reached over to a little patch of grass that grew between the paving stones and stared. A delicate flower stood shyly in the sunlight, hiding itself behind the lump of grass. She gently stroked the petals of the yellow flower and sighed. Everyone on this town was so excited about the Fantasia. She wasn't even sure what Fantasia was. Not that she really minded, everyone was happy and that was good. She poked the flower no it's petal and watched as it began to lengthen and grow. It shifted slightly and stood prouder than it had before. She stood from her crouched position at the corner of the guild door and walked away from the crowd, finding a nice shaded spot beneath a tree to settle down. She sat on the little bench alone and leaned back, she had come a long way. Over mountains, through many towns, into deep forests. She had sen many things. Many fun things, many dangerous things and many sad things. But here in this city it felt different. She looked up toward the branches of the tree.

I wonder if I'll be allowed to join this guild. Fairy Tail... All the people I've met said that Fairy Tail was full of good people. I want to meet them.

She gazed deep into the branches and leaves of the tree, swaying in the wind.

"What do you think?" She quietly asked the tree.

"Do you think Fairy Tail mages are nice?"

She sat silently closing her eyes and listened.

"Oh, so you agree?"

She listened once more.

"I don't know, I want to join... but I can't approach them. It's too scary..."

The tree swayed slightly.

"Thank you. But I'm not brave..."

She sat in silence as the tree continued to sway. The girl continued to sit on the bench and waited, waited for the time she could be able to meet one of the Fairy mages. She pulled her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around herself. She waited...
Please visit

Follow the sloth
T̴̰͍̜̦̺͚̯̐ͥ̅ͣ̂ͅh̵͔̗̤̳̱̥̣̱ͬ̉̍̉ͦ̓̍ͦ͆͊ͤ́ͭ̑̍̚͢͞e̴̪̤͉͔͇̹̲͓̗̻͕̍ͮͥ͒ͬ̏͋ͬ̓̎ͣͤ͊͋̍ͩ͟͡͠ͅ ̷͔̬̺̟̰̯̫̲̫͉͇̪̲̯̾̈͌̆ͬ̍ͦ͒̏ͬͭ̆̓͛́ͅP̷̷̩͔̜̩̲͒ͪͥ̾̽̍͋̀́̋ͦ͂͒̒̒́a̴ͧ͛ͭ̐̿̈́̒͆̍̊͋͑̀̍͐̆̐͏͍̦̻̥͙̝̝̳̲̼͖͎̘̖̪̗̤͙ť̴̷̸̸̼̤̖͎͉̱̝̣̰̜̺̬͍ͯ̄̿ͯ̆̊̉͑ͫ̅ͧ̈́h̴̛̟͔̳̠̻͖͓̰̠̹͔̜̘͓̠̞͇ͦ͊ͮ̋͗ͤͤ̍̓ͩ́͡f̢̦̫͓̲̭͇͓͉̱͙̺͌ͤ̊ͪͯ̐ͫͩ̔̃̍̎ͧ͊̆i̴̟̲̝͙̱͍̤̝̮̻̙̫͑̅̍̅ͫ̑̃͊͗ͩ̋͋̂͒̇͘͜͞n̵̢̛͍͚̯̣̜̤̰̯̱͂ͭͮͫ͆ͮ̈́̇̎̊̂̊ͣ́̀ḋ̷̨͍̞͖̻͕̞̌ͧ̌ͤ͗͗̿͂͗ͤ̀ë͇͙͓͓̱̻̠̺̤͙̙͖̻̱́͌ͬͤ͆̃́͢͞ͅͅr̨̓̋ͫ̃ͤͫͩ̐ͫ͐̿ͭ̂͛͐̐̽̚̚͏̨̖͙̳̠̻̖̗̯͎̬̤̲̞͍̣̠͘

Garbage@TheDumpster.com
Knowledge is power

and leave all your opinions there

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Wed May 11, 2016 11:11 pm

"Ah, Magnolia, wonderful as ever!" Stark stated before checking his wristwatch, and adjusting the face, he felt the shift as his personal time flow slowed down to what normal time flow was. The wristwatch was an intricate piece, and one of his bests ones both in craftsmanship and magic making, it allowed him to accelerate or slow down his own personal perspective of time. The watch was quite handy since he could let the hours of riding on his magic for wheel vehicle blend into moments, and inversely it came in handy to give more thinking time during combat since everything seemed slower.

Driving his vehicle into town, he headed for the guild. While rolling along he looked around. Various citizens recognized him and waved cheerfully at him. Seeing a group of children playing around, chasing each other, he requiped a metal hummingbird which had a bright blue sheen and tossed it towards the children. The humming bird flew around the group, getting their attention, and they began to excitedly chasing it, laughing. Smiling at the sight, and knowing that it would return to him before it ran out of energy, he continued on his way.

Getting over to the Guild Hall, slowing down due t way to many pedestrians getting in the way, he found a out of the way area to park his vehicle. Getting up and stretching out, he walked over to the Guild Hall, however ended up detouring off his original intended course. He had been walking by the small park expanse near the Guild Hall, when he noticed that there was a young girl sitting, curled up on a bench. His keen eyes also noticed a tree which was not moving like the others. Putting his goggles on, he could see her green aura that normally was invisible to the naked eye. Pulling off the goggles and blinking a few times since the brilliant green light had been surprisingly bright, he decided on his next action. Walking up to the young girl on the bench, he asked, "Does something trouble you?"
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

MEGA ULTRA DESTRUCTO LORD TOPIA
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby MEGA ULTRA DESTRUCTO LORD TOPIA » Thu May 12, 2016 2:27 am

Raktio wrote:"Ah, Magnolia, wonderful as ever!" Stark stated before checking his wristwatch, and adjusting the face, he felt the shift as his personal time flow slowed down to what normal time flow was. The wristwatch was an intricate piece, and one of his bests ones both in craftsmanship and magic making, it allowed him to accelerate or slow down his own personal perspective of time. The watch was quite handy since he could let the hours of riding on his magic for wheel vehicle blend into moments, and inversely it came in handy to give more thinking time during combat since everything seemed slower.

Driving his vehicle into town, he headed for the guild. While rolling along he looked around. Various citizens recognized him and waved cheerfully at him. Seeing a group of children playing around, chasing each other, he requiped a metal hummingbird which had a bright blue sheen and tossed it towards the children. The humming bird flew around the group, getting their attention, and they began to excitedly chasing it, laughing. Smiling at the sight, and knowing that it would return to him before it ran out of energy, he continued on his way.

Getting over to the Guild Hall, slowing down due t way to many pedestrians getting in the way, he found a out of the way area to park his vehicle. Getting up and stretching out, he walked over to the Guild Hall, however ended up detouring off his original intended course. He had been walking by the small park expanse near the Guild Hall, when he noticed that there was a young girl sitting, curled up on a bench. His keen eyes also noticed a tree which was not moving like the others. Putting his goggles on, he could see her green aura that normally was invisible to the naked eye. Pulling off the goggles and blinking a few times since the brilliant green light had been surprisingly bright, he decided on his next action. Walking up to the young girl on the bench, he asked, "Does something trouble you?"

Ariel opened her eyes slowly and turned to look at the man in front of her. She tilted her head to the side, processing what he had just said. Turning her head from side to side, she looked around for the person he was talking to. Her eyes widened as she realised that the man had been talking to her. She turned her attention back to the man and stared. At him. Into his eyes. Reaching behind her back she pulled out a mess of roots and leaves from the little satchel she concealed and waited. A minute passed before she raised her hand and gently touched the roots. They all parted and gave way revealing a simple notebook. Ariel plucked one of the roots and began to write into the notebook. After another minute passed she revealed it to the strange man. The notebook said in neat small letters.

Hello. I am Ariel. It is nice to meet you.

Realising she forgot to answer his question she began to write once more. She turned it back to the man. It read,

Yes. I would like to join the wizard guild here. But I do not know who to talk to

She stared blankly at the man, notebook held before her and blinked. Slowly.
Please visit

Follow the sloth
T̴̰͍̜̦̺͚̯̐ͥ̅ͣ̂ͅh̵͔̗̤̳̱̥̣̱ͬ̉̍̉ͦ̓̍ͦ͆͊ͤ́ͭ̑̍̚͢͞e̴̪̤͉͔͇̹̲͓̗̻͕̍ͮͥ͒ͬ̏͋ͬ̓̎ͣͤ͊͋̍ͩ͟͡͠ͅ ̷͔̬̺̟̰̯̫̲̫͉͇̪̲̯̾̈͌̆ͬ̍ͦ͒̏ͬͭ̆̓͛́ͅP̷̷̩͔̜̩̲͒ͪͥ̾̽̍͋̀́̋ͦ͂͒̒̒́a̴ͧ͛ͭ̐̿̈́̒͆̍̊͋͑̀̍͐̆̐͏͍̦̻̥͙̝̝̳̲̼͖͎̘̖̪̗̤͙ť̴̷̸̸̼̤̖͎͉̱̝̣̰̜̺̬͍ͯ̄̿ͯ̆̊̉͑ͫ̅ͧ̈́h̴̛̟͔̳̠̻͖͓̰̠̹͔̜̘͓̠̞͇ͦ͊ͮ̋͗ͤͤ̍̓ͩ́͡f̢̦̫͓̲̭͇͓͉̱͙̺͌ͤ̊ͪͯ̐ͫͩ̔̃̍̎ͧ͊̆i̴̟̲̝͙̱͍̤̝̮̻̙̫͑̅̍̅ͫ̑̃͊͗ͩ̋͋̂͒̇͘͜͞n̵̢̛͍͚̯̣̜̤̰̯̱͂ͭͮͫ͆ͮ̈́̇̎̊̂̊ͣ́̀ḋ̷̨͍̞͖̻͕̞̌ͧ̌ͤ͗͗̿͂͗ͤ̀ë͇͙͓͓̱̻̠̺̤͙̙͖̻̱́͌ͬͤ͆̃́͢͞ͅͅr̨̓̋ͫ̃ͤͫͩ̐ͫ͐̿ͭ̂͛͐̐̽̚̚͏̨̖͙̳̠̻̖̗̯͎̬̤̲̞͍̣̠͘

Garbage@TheDumpster.com
Knowledge is power

and leave all your opinions there

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu May 12, 2016 3:32 am

"Great!" Zinoviy said, and wrote down all their names, "Now, where do you want the crests?"

"Wait, you think you are an older member? You've only been here a few months, newbie." Yusri smirked, "Anyways, like all Fantasias before, we members are allowed to join the tournament but not required to. I signed up again this year."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

RP AC
Secretary

Founded: May 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby RP AC » Thu May 12, 2016 4:28 am

Hargeon
After a night of drinking, Kenshi awoke to a bedroom naked. He wondered what happened last night and looked beside him and thought 'huh someone's sleeping'. He pulled the blankets to see a naked redheaded girl sleeping next to him. Kenshi immediately panicked but calmed down 'What the hell did I do last night? Also who is this?' thought Kenshi to himself.

He immediately picked up his clothes and quickly wore them back on. Putting lastly his coat, he picked up his sword and his pistol and slowly went out of the door but unfortunately the girl woke up and said "Good morning darling"

Kenshi panicked and said "Uh hey? Who are you?" asked Kenshi. He thought 'that last part was awkward and that hurt her feelings you ass'. "Oh sorry, we drank a lot last night. I'm Emily Milton, daughter of Louie Milton, owner of Fiore's biggest railroad company: Milton Railroad" said Emily

'f***, now I'm gonna get sued by her dad' thought Kenshi. He calmed down and said "Emily, can you keep our affair a secret?" asked Kenshi. "Sure Darling, oh and by the way, last night was amazing" said Emily. 'was that a compliment? was I ever that amazing at sex?" asked Kenshi to himself

Kenshi soon left the Inn while Emily was still taking a bath.

After that affair, Kenshi travelled back to Magnolia and arrived there midday to pick up a new job. He arrived in the Guild House and looked to see two people. He opened the door stealthily and speed walked to the Board where Jobs were found. He searched through the available jobs, ignoring the events that played behind him.
Last edited by RP AC on Thu May 12, 2016 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu May 12, 2016 7:34 am

"Great!" Zinoviy said, and wrote down all their names, "Now, where do you want the crests?"

"Upper Back, right hand side." Spoke Adya,"DOnt you wish to know our magic's first?"

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Yusri Rais, Celestial/Cosmic Dragon Slayer

"Wait, you think you are an older member? You've only been here a few months, newbie." Yusri smirked, "Anyways, like all Fantasias before, we members are allowed to join the tournament but not required to. I signed up again this year."

James smirked and held up one finger while saying " Ah, but with these newcomers i will not be the newest member, It shall be fun. I might sign up, i dont know yet."

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu May 12, 2016 7:46 am

"...Over our eyes, if that's possible," Aeryn said. "Irie'd like it on her right eye, of course, and I'll take mine on the left."

Irie just fiddled with her eyepatch, as she tended to do when nervous.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse