NATION

PASSWORD

BNP's Britain's Immigration War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lakabi
Attaché

Founded: May 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: BNP's Britain's Immigration War

Postby Lakabi » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:29 pm

The Lakabian fleet had entered BNP's Britain's waters several hours before. Despite the threat of breaking up the fleet, a meeting of each of the naval captains from lakabi and Crookfur had agreed that there was no other way; the situation had escalated severely, with Crookfur and several other nations commencing hostilities against BNP's Britain and their government threatening ever more violent repraisals towards foreign both military and civilian targets. They needed to get what they had came for and be gone as soon as possible; it was not their war, after all, and all they wanted was their people.

Aboard the Agrippa, the captain watched as small ships ferried those waiting masses from the mainland. They had found a particular section of the British coastline, far from all the areas of conflict so far. Now, it was a race against time; he had only three frigates left in his contingent, the others having headed even as far north as Scotland to obtain their people. One Crookfur ship had joined them, but still he felt exposed.

He could see one of the cruise liners, her decks filled with refugees, yet there were many more awaiting rescue. For a moment he wished he could be amongst them, more than anything to simply ask them: "Why?" Why would they have come here, and tried to settle in such a land? Was their home nation so unbearable, that they would live amongst bigots and monsters?

"Captain! A moment, please." An officer had approached him form one side, a piece of paper in his hands. Turning from the bridge's window, the captain regarded him. The officer was slightly pale, and the captain frowned slightly as he took the paper from his hand. Quickly scanning the contents, he looked to the officer.

"Inform our allies of this development, though I am sure that they already know. Tell what regiments of Naval Guard that we have on land to prepare to defend themselves, and pass a message throughout the fleet that they will need to step up in the evacuation procedures."

"Aye, sir," The officer replied, a quick salute before he was gone. The captain turned back to the window, deep in thought. Radar had indicated that elements of the enemy's armour had been spotted nearby, and seemed to be on an intercept course with their landing zone. had not brought much in the way of anti-armour, and he doubted his ship's ability to accurately target any land vehicles (though Crookfur's ship was another thing). Communications from their contingent in Scotland had also indicated forces nearby, though they had not moved and seemed content to watch the evacuation though he did not doubt that they could (and potentially would) strike at any time.

Damn it, this was taking too long!
Last edited by Lakabi on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rolling Dead
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rolling Dead » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:46 pm

We are sending out a Reporter to record the news.

Jakra
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakra » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:58 am

Rolling Dead wrote:We are sending out a Reporter to record the news.

Very Nice, How much?
Current DEFCON Level: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Jakran Factbook: NSEconomy: Jakran Military Factbook (WIP)
In Memoriam of President:John Henry Eden

Tantranesi
Attaché

Founded: Feb 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tantranesi » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 am

The Kingdom of Tantranesi shall consider any aggressive action toward immigrants, asylum seekers, and or migrant workers in BNP's Britain to be an Act of War against the Monarch and People of Tantranesi. We will deploy all military assets to BNP's Britain should this action take place.

The King would also like to personally condemn the nation of BNP's Britain and its leaders and issue an official statement of "Go Fuck Yourselves."

Civil Arabia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Civil Arabia » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:15 am

OOC: This thread now has more views than each of the 'How-to' stickies. Oh, the terrible irony.
Embassies in Civil Arabia
Civil Arabia National Factbook

Bengera wrote:I'm starting to think that Comaack has multiple profiles.

Abdju
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Abdju » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 pm

OOC: This thread should be euthanased...

Left/Right -5.25 | Auth/Lib: +2.57 |
"Objectivism really is a Fountainhead of philosophical diarrhea" - derscon
"God Hates Fags But Says It's Okay to Double Dip" - Gauthier

Great Nepal - Tax supporting environment are useless, we can live without it.
Great Nepal - Lions can't fly. Therefore, eagles are superior.
Turan Cumhuriyeti - no you presented lower quality of brain
Greed and Death - Spanish was an Amerindian language.
Sungai Pusat - No, I know exactly what happened. The Titanic had left USA's shores and somewhere near the Arctic Circle
Derscon - I let Jews handle my money, not my penis.
Fevolo - i'm not talking about catholics. i'm talking about christians.

Abdju
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Abdju » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:47 pm

OOC: I hope he has appropriate visas for entry into BNPB ;)

Left/Right -5.25 | Auth/Lib: +2.57 |
"Objectivism really is a Fountainhead of philosophical diarrhea" - derscon
"God Hates Fags But Says It's Okay to Double Dip" - Gauthier

Great Nepal - Tax supporting environment are useless, we can live without it.
Great Nepal - Lions can't fly. Therefore, eagles are superior.
Turan Cumhuriyeti - no you presented lower quality of brain
Greed and Death - Spanish was an Amerindian language.
Sungai Pusat - No, I know exactly what happened. The Titanic had left USA's shores and somewhere near the Arctic Circle
Derscon - I let Jews handle my money, not my penis.
Fevolo - i'm not talking about catholics. i'm talking about christians.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:15 am

Abdju wrote:

OOC: I hope he has appropriate visas for entry into BNPB ;)

OOC: I hope he hasn't... ;)
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Siberiak
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberiak » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:47 pm

The BNP is deafeted in NationStates it no longer exists.

Remenant America
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Remenant America » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:43 pm

ASRA Capitol 9:43 PM

Despite the assasination the population decided to celebrate anyways. To celebrate the life of president johnson and the defeat of BNP. Thousands of fireworks were set off and it was a beutiful night. At the end of the celebration. President Johnsons Family sat in the presidental palace as President johnson (what was left anyways) was cremated. As the torch was lit Johnsons squad began to prepare for a special mission. The traitors that arranged the presidents death had been found. In 20 minutes their sanctum would be destroyed The plane that would carry the bomb Ironicly Johnsons own F-26. by 10:10 the people would know that there president had been avenged. Little did they know that the man behind the attack could never be blamed. President Rockham Was behind the attack...

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents