NATION

PASSWORD

Fatatatutti and O5vx Talk Business [CLOSED Attn O5vx]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Fatatatutti and O5vx Talk Business [CLOSED Attn O5vx]

Postby Fatatatutti » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Samantha Smith walked through the airport that was all too familiar. She was more likely to travel than most Fatatatutians, it seemed, but today she wasn't going anywhere. Today she was meeting visitors.

She stepped up to the information desk. "Hello," she smiled. "I'm supposed to meet some people from O5vx."

The commissionaire looked up at her, blankly. "What?"

"O5vx. It's a country in Africa."

"When's the flight due?"

"I don't know. When I want to know something like that, I usually call the airport."

"Well, you'll just have to wait until they get here, I guess."

"Thank you." Samantha turned and looked across the terminal. She assumed that the visitors would look African, but Fatatatutti had a lot of different cultures and some of them were African. She didn't intend to ask everybody who looked African if they were from O5vx, so she decided to wait for them to come to her. She was tall, with red hair, wearing a black T-shirt and black cargo pants, so she stood out from the crowd a bit. And with any luck, they'd come to the information desk too.
Last edited by Fatatatutti on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

O5vx
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:17 pm

The newly appointed Minister of Enviromen and Economic Affair, Dr Drain Mutlu and some of the officials of the top companies in the O5vx economy where all set to make an investment visite to Fatatatutti. The Minister and his entourage made there way to the national plain of the nation and borded the flight to fatatatutti.

5 hours later they are looking into the Fatatatutti atmosphere. The pilot told them the plain wlll be touching down soon, so the all got ready to go.

Soon they are outside.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:12 pm

"Miss?"

Samantha looked down to see a small boy tugging at her pant leg. "Yes?" she smiled.

"Miss, I heard the announcement. The plane from O5vx is here."

"It is? Thank you. Did you learn about O5vx in school?"

"Yes."

"Well, you know more about it than I do, then. Thank you very much."

"You're welcome."

Samantha went over to the information desk again. "Excuse me? I understand that the plane from O5vx has arrived. Would you please make an announcement for them to meet me here?"

The commissionaire nodded and reached for the microphone. "Your attention, please. May I have your attention, please? Will the delegation from O5vx please report to the information desk? Passengers from O5vx, report to the information desk, please. Thank you."

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:41 pm

The Minister heard the annoucement, and told the rest of his people that they are suppose to head over to the information desk.

As the work over to the information desk, they could see the clear blue sky infront of them and they bread the clean air in.

They soon found themself standing infront of the Information desk. The desk was neatly arrange, and a young ladey was seating in the chair.

"Hello there.
My Name is Drain Mutlu, and my entourage from O5vx.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Samantha stood and held out her hand. "Welcome to Fatatatutti. My name is Samantha Smith. I'll be taking care of you during your stay. I hope you had a pleasant flight."

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 pm

They all shook her hand. "How do you do.
Our flight was pleasent, but it sure is good to be out.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:46 pm

"How many are there in your party?" Samantha asked. "We have a choice of two places to stay. One is close to the beach and close to some of the places where we'll be touring, but it isn't very big. The other is bigger, but it's a little farther away from everything. Both are very private."

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Minister Mutlu looked around to make sure know what he's talking about. "I believe we have 5 people. We don't minde were we stay, as long as it is easy for you." They replyed.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:32 pm

"There's room at the beach house for five, as long as you don't all insist on separate rooms. And there's only one bathroom. I rather like the beach house," Samantha smiled, "because it's my house.

"There's one other thing I have to ask you. I don't mean to be rude, but I understand that you're Muslims? We don't want to offend you, so we prepared for Muslims."

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Minister Mutlu smile and said, " that is very generous of you, we thank you so much for going through all that trouble, but am Infact the only muslim among us all. We cant wait to see your woundeful land." Mr. Samuel Crame, Mrs Cristen Krane, Dr Jonsion Tom, and Mrs Karen Lain. This is the list of our people, and later on we will introduce ourself one by one and the company that we reprisent.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:28 pm

"I'm pleased to meet all of you. I hope I can remember your names.

"I think we'll try the beach house first. If you don't like it, we can always move up the hill later on. I'm afraid we don't have much in the way of luxury hotels here, so I hope you enjoy the real Fatatatutti experience. Myself, I find the sound of the waves very soothing.

"If you're all ready to go, I have a bus waiting."

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:09 am

"No need to worry. If you need to know any of our name all you need to do is look at our suit, we all have our name tage on. So far our visit your land as indeed been an eye opener. It as hallow us to expirience a totally different enviroment, and we love it," The group's spoke man made that comment.
"We are Indeed ready to go at your command."

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:16 am

Samantha led the delegation through the busy airport. "As you can see," she indicated the food vendors and souvenir hawkers that swarmed the terminal, "we have a lot of business going on here, even if it's small business. These people are supposed to have permission from the airport management, but I don't think most of them bother to ask. We may have a Communist government, but we mostly let people do what they want."

There were people selling cold drinks and coffee and popcorn and candy and even spare ribs. A little girl came up and gave each of the delegates a flower lei and then smiled shyly and ran away.

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:43 am

They all look at the young girl in amusment. "The culture here is more or less like the o5vx except more advance in to a more modern world," they said. We have people like this all over o5vx, so this is indeed a home away from home. The Minister deep into his pocket and brought out 5OO state and hand run after the girl.

When he cought up to the girl, he remember that they dont use state so he told the girl to change the money and thanked the young girl.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 am

"We like to keep the good parts of the old culture," Samantha said as she led them out the doors. There was a small bus waiting for them, painted purple, with the word 'Bus' on the side.

"This is our driver, Akroyd Higgins. He comes from the islands of Gidney and Cloyd in the Caribbean, but his ancestors originally came from Africa."

The driver was wearing shorts and a blue flowered shirt and sunglasses. His hair was in dreadlocks. "Good day, ladies an' gentlemen," he smiled broadly. "Welcome to Fatatatoooo-ti."

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:07 pm

They shook his hand and told him how happy they were to meet good people of africa out here. Africa the mother land as put out some of the finest people in the world, and we are proud to be citizen of such an original contlnent." The Minister who as never really travel out of o5vx until appointed months ago express his gratitude to the Fatatatuttl people for conductlng themself in a manner that promote the cultural identiety Fatatatutti." I commend the government of Fatatatutti for given the freedom.
Last edited by O5vx on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 pm

"I don't know if we have any people from O5vx in Fatatatutti," Samantha said as they pulled out of the parking lot, "But I know we have a lot of Africans and some of them have small businesses like grocery stores. We're very fond of ethnic foods, you know.

"We have a lot of free enterprise. Ackroyd here is a taxi driver most of the time. He's agreed to help us out for a few days driving the big taxi."

She pointed down toward the harbour. "You can't quite see it from here, but one of our biggest shipyards is right down there. We're going to be visiting it later on. You should get a pretty good idea of how big business works in Fatatatutti."

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:03 pm

"We have some idea of what it will be like in a firly big buisness out, but we are still looking foward to seeing it," they reply. They all sat at the back of the big bus, and soon they all brought out what looked like a small pad notebook and started to right down their joney so far. They all sate back and enjoy the viwe of the Fatatatutti from the bus, wile writeing down the experence. "It look a lot more natural here," one of them said.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:32 pm

"We try to keep it as natural as possible. If you want to build a house, you cut down a couple of trees and build among the rest.

"Down in the business district, it's more like a regular city, of course."

The bus turned off the main highway and there were cane fields on both sides of the narrow side road. "We grow all of our own sugar," Samantha said. "Mostly small farmers. The buyers go around to collect the crops for the mills but there are so many farmers that nobody can take advantage of them. The mills are quite small. So are the bakeries that they sell to."

Finally, the bus stopped. "Here we are," Samantha smiled. "You can barely see the house through the trees and you can't see the neighbours at all. If you'll just follow me, we'll get you settled in before we get down to business."

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:58 pm

As soon as the bus stop, they all got out eager to find out what the enviroment they will be liveing for a couple of weeks look like. Samuel Crame, a very nature kind of guy looked around and find it absolutely spetacular. He asked if he could work around to latter at night, and explor this place. He enjoy the relaxing atmosphere that this place prisent. This visit is going to take long than i expected.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:33 pm

"Certainly, you can feel free to walk around anywhere," Samantha smiled. "If you get lost, just tell anybody you're staying at Sam's place. They'll bring you back."

She led them through the trees to a little wooden house that stood on stilts a meter or so above the ground. "In case a big wave comes in, it'll go right underneath and we stay dry,' she explained as she led them up the steps. "And that's the ocean," she said, pausing on a large deck.

The beach was a hundred meters away, visible through the trees. The surf was fairly high but there were only a few people.

"There are only two bedrooms," Samantha said, but I cleaned out the loft, so somebody can sleep up there. And the couch is pretty comfortable. I fall asleep there sometimes watching TV. And somebody can even sleep out here in a hammock, if they like. I'm going to be up there," she added, pointing straight up to a treehouse ten meters above in a huge cypress tree.

"I don't know what your personal situations are, so I'll let you sort out your own sleeping arrangements."

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Ho, don't you worry about us, we will take care of each other like brothers. Ho...wait we are brothers and since we only have two woman with us, they can be our mother", Karen said.

Wile, the rest unpack their camping bags, the Christen the President of skell International seat back and enjoy the outside air. She is someone who enjoy a quiet time to think. She need this visite more than any of the rest of them, she need to come up with a plain to improve sales in her company or they will remove her.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Samantha climbed up to the treehouse to give her guests some time to unpack and freshen up. It was barely big enough to lie down in but it had a nice view if the ocean and it swayed restfully in the breeze.

Half an hour later, she came back down the rope ladder and found Mrs. Krane relaxing on the deck. "It's a simple little home, but I like it," she smiled.

"I understand that your people are very environmentally conscious. You'll be glad to know that all of my electricity is solar."
Last edited by Fatatatutti on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

O5vx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby O5vx » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:04 pm

"Yes, we believe that our enviroment is our heritage and we must handle it with care," she proclame. You know at night like this i enjoy notlng than a calm atmosphere." She stood up from the small tree she sate on,and work over to were sam was standing. "What do you do around here to burn fat?" She asked.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:19 pm

"You can run," Samantha suggested, "or swim.

"Speaking of fat, are any of you hungry? There's some fresh fruit and vegetables in the fridge. Just help yourselves. If there's anything else you want, just let me know and I'll get it in for you. Or do you want to go out somewhere for supper?"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents