NATION

PASSWORD

Wa'a Airlines: Bringing the Aloha to You! (MT, NOW OPEN!)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Wa'a Airlines: Bringing the Aloha to You! (MT, NOW OPEN!)

Postby Organized States » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Last edited by Organized States on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:17 pm

Our Wa'a Ohana

Wa'a's Corporate Office is located in Downtown Honolulu, Hawaii, Pacific Commonwealth, Organized States of America

Mo'olelo, kuamo'o 'olelo (History)
Wa'a Airlines was founded in 1929 by Joshua Detridge as the Island Flying Service and provided mail service between O'ahu, Maui, Molokai, Lanai, and Kauai. In 1932, the Island Flying Service began regular and scheduled passenger flights to all of the islands of Hawaii. The airline continued to modernize throughout the 1930s, with the acquisition of a dozen Douglas DC-3s along with four Boeing 314 Clippers, which expanded the flying service to Guam, Hong Kong, Darwin, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Tokyo, and continued normally until the outbreak of the Second World War. Operations ceased during the Second World War, but immediately resumed in 1946 with the addition of a number of surplus DC-3s, Lockheed Constellations, and Boeing 377 Stratocruisers. In 1960, the company acquired the latest and greatest in aviation, the Boeing 707, which greatly expanded range and destination options to cover almost the entire Pacific Region. With the arrival of the new age of Jet Aviation, the company was renamed to Wa'a Airlines, after the iconic outrigger canoe, which also greatly revolutionized travel in the Pacific. In 1985, the Airline began further service to Manila along with expanding service to Auckland, Sydney, Saipan, Bejing, Shanghai, Taipei, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Manila, Nagoya, Osaka, and Saigon along with increasing service in Okinawa to cover all of the major cities in that American Territory. In 1990, Wa'a was one of the founding members of the ONE PACIFIC ALLIANCE, an airline alliance made up of a number of Pacific Airlines, along with Fly Guam, Air Micronesia, Air Nauru, Vanair, Royal Tongan Airlines, Yeongnam Air, Japan Air Service and Dragon Air. In 1993, Wa'a went partially public, with the Detridge Family still holding a majority stake. In 2012, Wa'a Airlines acquired a number of new aircraft and has continued to expand service in the Asia Pacific since.

Our Leadership
President and CEO:
Adam Detridge is the current President and CEO of Wa'a Airlines. Born in 1961, Adam is the oldest great-grandson of Joshua Detridge and is a graduate of Harvard Business School, with degrees in business management and accounting. After living a number of years in New York City, Mr. Detridge returned to his childhood home of Honolulu in 2001 to take over the airline following the passing of his father, the late Samuel Detridge.

COO:
Aaron Goldstein is Chief Operating Officer of Wa'a Airlines, and is a native of Atlantic City, New Jersey. Mr. Goldstein has received degrees in Political Science, Business Management, and was accepted to the Honolulu Bar as a Business Attorney in 1991. He has been on the board of Wa'a since 2009.

Director of Marketing:
Wa'a's Director of Marketing is John Goodwin, a Native of Oahu, Hawaii. A former professional surfer, Goodwin has run his family business, North Shore Surfing, for over 20 years, and was extremely influential in bringing it into the successful business that it is today and its success as one of Wa'a's many partner companies.

Director of Operations and Personnel:
Lt. Colonel Adrian Peterson (HI ANG) is the Director of Operations and Personnel for Wa'a Airlines. A native of Atlanta, Georgia, Peterson graduated from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in 1990, and served honorably in the Organized States Air Force as a pilot and flight surgeon on the C-17 Globemaster III. In 2005, Mr. Peterson was hired by Wa'a Airlines as a First Officer, and was quickly upgraded to a Captain, and became one of the most senior pilots in the organization. In 2015, Mr. Peterson was offered the position as the Director of Operations.

Mr. Peterson continues to serve in the Hawaii Air National Guard.

Director of Development:
Oliver Westwood is the owner and operator of a number of businesses in Honolulu, and serves as the Director of Development for Wa'a Airlines, with his many roles including the purchase of new aircraft, pursuing new partnerships, and helping expand the Wa'a Brand.

Chief Pilot:
Captain James L. Storwitz is the most senior pilot at Wa'a Airlines and serves in the role as Chief Pilot. A graduate of the Organized States Air Force Academy, Storwitz rose to international prominence after his heroic actions involving the saving of a Wa'a Airlines aircraft and all of its passengers on board with a risky water landing on Wakkiki Beach. Captain Storwitz maintains his currency in Wa'a Airlines' Boeing 737 fleet.
Last edited by Organized States on Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Our Fleet
An example of one of Wa'a's Boeing 787-8s, the mainstay of our fleet

Wa'a Airlines is one of the largest airlines in the Asia Pacific region, with no less than an impressive 200 aircraft operational. Serving destinations throughout the region calls for the right mix of short, medium, and long-range aircraft to get our customers to where they need to go, wherever that may be. Each aircraft bears a unique name representing an iconic cultural element in Micronesian, Melanesian, or Polynesian Culture or bears the name of a location. The current fleet flagship, for example, is a Boeing 787-8, named The Kaulua, after a type of double-hulled Hawaiian seafaring canoes.

Thank God for OS!- Deian

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:36 am

Destinations: Bringing the Pacific to You!
Enjoy Stunning, Romantic Vistas at Guam's famous Two Lovers Point!
Catch some of the best waves in the World on Oahu's North Shore!

Hubs
-Honolulu International Airport, Oahu County, Pacific Commonwealth
-Hilo International Airport, Hawaii County, Pacific Commonwealth
-Guam International Airport, Guam County, Pacific Commonwealth
-Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles County, California, Western Commonwealth
-Naha International Airport, Okinawa County, Pacific Commonwealth
Focus Cities
-Tokyo-Narita International Airport, Japan
-Saipan International Airport, Saipan County, Pacific Commonwealth
-Roman Tmetuchl International Airport, Palau County, Pacific Commonwealth
-Yap International Airport, Yap County, Pacific Commonwealth
-Fukuoka International Airport, Japan
-Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong
-New Dili International Airport, West-East Timor
-Sydney Airport, Australia
-Pepperland International Airport, Kingdom of Peppers
Destinations
-Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Republic of Vietnam
-Manila International Airport, The Philippine State
-Taipei International Airport, Republic of Taiwan
-Darwin Airport, Australia
-Fuaʻamotu International Airport, Kingdom of Tonga
-Jacksons International Airport, Papua New Guinea
-Auckland Airport, New Zealand
-Beijing-Capital International Airport, China
-Shanghai Pudong International Airport, China
-Pohnpei International Airport, Pohnpei County, Pacific Commonwealth
-Kyoto International Airport, Japan
-Kahului International Airport, Maui County, Pacific Commonwealth
-Lihue Regional Airport, Kauai County, Pacific Commonwealth
-Bangkok International Airport, Thailand
-Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore
-Soekarno–Hatta (Jakarta) International Airport, Indonesia
-Denpasar International Airport, Bali, Indonesia
-Brisbane Airport, Australian Republic
-Melbourne Airport, Australian Republic
-Adelaide Airport, Australian Republic
-Gold Coast Airport, Australian Republic
-Perth Airport, Australia
-Nouméa-La Tontouta International Airport, New Caledonia
-Nadi International Airport, Fiji
-Nausori International Airport, Fiji
-Bauerfield International Airport, Port Villa, Vanuatu
-Christchurch Airport, New Zealand
-Bandar Seri Begawan International Airport, Brunei Darussalam and Labuan
-Kota Kinabalu International Airport Brunei Darussalam and Labuan
-Kuching International Airport, Brunei Darussalam and Labuan
-Danja Luka International Airport, Zolvestoy (New Austzeland)
-Serkala International Airport, Zolvestoy (New Austzeland)
-Monaco Airport, Minor Principalities
-Liechtenstein Airport, Minor Principalities
-Luxembourg Airport, Minor Principalities
-Andorra Airport, Minor Principalities
-San Marino Airport, Minor Principalities
-Bradenberg International Airport, Duestchstien
-Stormhausen Grand International Airport, Duestchstien
Last edited by Organized States on Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:16 am

In-Flight Service

Wa'a Airlines' In-Flight Service is unrivaled anywhere else in the world. As you recline in comfort, we make you a part of our Ohana. Who says that hospitality, fine dining, entertainment, and adventure are only occur once you arrive at your destination?

Fine Dining

Our extremely diverse fine dining options are great examples of our Asia-Pacific origins, with dozens of menu options from throughout the region. Enjoy a Fine Australian Wine, beautifully cooked Kalua Pork, or even, rich and succulent New Zealand lamb. All of our fine dining options can be purchased by both classes on domestic flights under 3 hours, and are served for free to both classes in flights lasting longer than 4 hours (both domestic and international).

Meal Options (Non-Vegetarian)
-Grilled Parrotfish with Red Rice, Finadene, and a Papaya Salad (Origin of Dish: Guam)
-Kalua Pork with White Rice, Lomi-Lomi, and Poi (Origin of Dish: Hawaii, Oahu)
-Australian Beef Filet Mignon with Damper Bread and Cesar Salad (Origin of Dish: Australia)
-Orange Chicken with White Rich and Mixed Vegtables (Origin of Dish: China, Taiwan)
-Chicken Kelaguen over White Rice with Titayas (Origin of Dish: Saipan, Tinian)
-Rack of New Zealand Lamb with Mashed Potatoes and Mixed Vegtables (Origin of Dish: New Zealand)
-Loco Moco (Origin of Dish: Hawaii, Oahu)
-Spam Mixed Sampler (Origin of Dish: Guam, Saipan, Tinian, Hawaii, Oahu, Maui, Kauai)
-Fried Rice (Origin of Dish: Guam)
Vegetarian Meal Options
-Renkon with Miso and Nasu (Origin of Dish: Japan)
-Daikon, Boiled Mame, and Tsukemono (Origin of Dish: Japan)
Snack Options
-Macademia Nuts
-Marmite on Toast or Crackers
-Fruit Salad
-Pineapple Sampler
-Kalua Pulled Pork Sandwich
Drink Options (Alcohol)
-1999 Auckland Limited Wines
-Kona Brewing Company Beers (Lager, Ale)
-Vodka
-Rice Wine
-Tuba (Palm Wine)
Drink Options (No Alcohol)
-Coca Cola Products
-Water
-Pineapple Juice
-Orange Juice
-Fruit Punch

With our Wa'a Network, you can enjoy over 200 Satellite TV Channels and Movies, 35 of the latest games, and dozens of other fun features providing hours of fun, family friendly entertainment.

Classes

Economy

Want to fly in comfort, but not break the bank? Wa'a Economy has exactly what you're looking for. Free drink service and meal service (on all domestic flights longer than 4 hours and all international flights), a 12.5" high definition television complete with access to the Wa'a Network, Free Wifi, and comfortable seats make Economy the best option for our customers who want to get away and see the beauty of the Pacific. $200 NSD.

Preferred Economy

For our travelers who need a bit more legroom or with other special needs, look no further than Preferred Economy, offering a full 5" more inches of leg room, along with wider and more fully reclining seats. Perfect for the world-exploring retiree, or the traveler who enjoys the finer comforts in life. Preferred Economy includes meal and drink service, free Wifi, and a 12.5" high definition television complete with Wa'a Network Access. Tickets start at $300 NSD.

Business Class

Are you a businessman? Do you wish for a luxurious and refreshing experience on your trip to the Asia-Pacific? Our Business class is perfect for your type of distinguished traveller! Enjoy access to all of our menu options, along with large comfortable seats, free in-flight WiFi, and entertain yourself with our 14.5" High Definition Television screens. Business Class is offered aboard all of our aircraft serving the international and long-haul domestic markets. Business Class tickets start at $500 NSD.

First Class

Experience reclining in rustic comfort as we fly across the world's largest ocean, entertain yourself with our 16" high-definition TV screens that are personal to every seat, enjoy fine dining with the full amenities of any 5-star establishment, surf the web with our free Wifi access, and have access to a selection of free wines and alcoholic beverages. First Class is perfect for those who wish to fly in full comfort to any of our destinations, and is offered aboard all of our aircraft. Ticket prices start at $800 NSD.

The Steersmen Club

Traveling can be stressful, and we here at Wa'a Airlines recognize that, and wish to provide our esteemed customers with service in the Steersmen Club, a relaxing environment that can be used for just about anything. Whether you need a place to get a good breakfast and catch up on the latest developments in the Sports World or in the sphere of international politics, the Steersmen Club offers everything one needs! Steersmen Clubs are located in all of our hubs and focus cities.
Last edited by Organized States on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:58 pm

Partner with us!
Let us Bring the Aloha to You Today!

Routing Application
Link with the Asia-Pacific through the Wa'a Airlines network today!

Code: Select all
[b]Routing Application[/b]
[u]Nation Name:[/u]
[u]National Aviation Regulatory Agency (IE: FAA, TransCanada):[/u]
[u]Airport(s) To Be Served by Wa'a Airlines:[/u]
[u]Requested Number of Flights a day by Wa'a Airlines (Maximum of 10):[/u]
[u]Preferred Connections to Which of Our Focus Cities and Hubs:[/u]
[u]Would you like a Steersmen Club?:[/u]
CODE:808 DO NOT REMOVE

Focus City Application
Increase the number of daily flights to and from your city, and make yourself a pivotal part of the Wa'a Airlines Network!
[b]Focus City Application[/b]
[u]National Aviation Regulatory Agency:[/u]
[u]Name of City:[/u]
[u]Name of Airport:[/u]
[u]Which of our Hubs would you like to link to?:[/u]
[u]What destinations would you like to link to?:[/u]
[u]Number of Flights a Day:[/u]
[u]Would you like a Steersmen Club?:[/u]

Become a Wa'a Business Partner!
Becoming a Wa'a Partner means that we'll help market your products by using them on-board our international flights, or offering package deals with flights and specific services from your businesses through our travel offices!

[b]Partnership Application[/b]
[u]Business Point of Contact (CEO, Director of Marketing, etc):[/u]
[u]Name of Business:[/u]
[u]Product/Service Offered:[/u]
[u]Brief Description of Your Company:[/u]
[u]Link to Storefront (if one exists):[/u]

Aircraft Sales

We, here at Wa'a, are always looking to upgrade our fleet with the latest and greatest in aviation technology! If you have a new aircraft that you believe would suit our specific needs, we are always willing to see your sales pitch!

[u]Aircraft Name:[/u]
[u]Type (Single Wide Airliner, Double Wide Airliner, Regional Jet, Cargo, or Specialized):[/u]
[u]Picture/Link of Aircraft:[/u]
[u]Manufacturer(s):[/u]
[u]Point of Contact for Sales (CEO, Director of Marketing, Director of Sales):[/u]
[u]Nation of Origin:[/u]
[u]Specifications (Please Spoiler):[/u]
[u]Link to storefront:[/u]

Last edited by Organized States on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Brunei Darussalam and Labuan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Brunei Darussalam and Labuan » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:13 pm

Nation Name:
National Aviation Regulatory Agency (IE: FAA, TransCanada):Department of Civil Aviation(Brunei)
Airport(s) To Be Served by Wa'a Airlines:Bandar Seri Begawan International Airport,Kota Kinabalu International Airport and Kuching International Airport
Requested Number of Flights a day by Wa'a Airlines (Maximum of 10):9
Preferred Connections to Which of Our Focus Cities and Hubs:From Honolulu,Guam and Tokyo Narita.
Would you like a Steersmen Club?:Only at Kota Kinabalu and Bandar Seri Begawan
For your Information,yes,i'm from the RL Brunei,and i'm Malay Muslim,and I live in Brunei.

Proud to be Libertarian.
Bear in mind that my nation is an alternative timeline Brunei,it has taken Sarawak,Sabah and Labuan,due to an event in 1980s after Independence,and also unlike the RL Brunei,the king of this version of Brunei is the Crown Prince of Brunei(the RL),this Brunei is Democratic since 2013,right after the farther of Al-Muhtadee Billah resigned as king,and had it's first election on 2014,since then,Brunei has becomes more Libertarian and Democratic.
This nation dosent use NS Stats,factbook to come.

IC Name:The Sultanate of Brunei Darussalam.

My nation has 0% income tax rate

West-East Timor
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby West-East Timor » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:06 am

I just want a focus city application, but I'm filling out the routing application too (for the aviation agency)
Routing Application
Nation Name: The Republic of West-East Timor
National Aviation Regulatory Agency (IE: FAA, TransCanada): West-East Timorian Aviation Agency (WETAA)
Airport(s) To Be Served by Wa'a Airlines: New Dili International Airport
Requested Number of Flights a day by Wa'a Airlines (Maximum of 10): / (see focus city application)
Preferred Connections to Which of Our Focus Cities and Hubs: Honolulu, Guam, Los Angeles, Tokyo-Narita, Roman Tmetuchl, Yap, Fukuoka, Hong Kong, Sydney
Would you like a Steersmen Club?: Yes

Focus City Application
Name of Nation: The Republic of West-East Timor
Name of City: New Dili
Name of Airport: New Dili International Airport
Which of our Hubs would you like to link to?: Honolulu, Guam, Los Angeles
What destinations would you like to link to?:
-Manila
-Taipei
-Darwin
-Fua'amotu
-Jacksons International Airport
-Auckland
-Beijing
-Shanghai
-Kahului
-Singapore
-Canberra
-Melbourne
-Adelaide
-Perth
-Nouméa-La Tontouta
-Nadi
-Bauerfield
Number of Flights a Day: 22
Would you like a Steersmen Club?:Yes
If you want to do that, you can call us Omnidirectional Timor as well...

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:41 am

Brunei Darussalam and Labuan wrote:SNIP

West-East Timor wrote:SNIP

Wa'a Airlines announces new routes to Brunei and Timor

Wa'a Airlines is pleased to announce that successful negotiations have occurred with Representatives from The Republic of West-East Timor and Brunei, Darussalam, and Labuan and will begin service from our hubs in Honolulu, Guam, and Los Angeles and our Narita Focus City Operation. Additionally, our operations in Timor will be significantly expanding over in the coming months with the establishment of New Dili as our newest Focus City, helping us expand further into the Southeast Asian and South Pacific Markets. Service from New Dili to a number of other destinations in the Asia-Pacific will begin very shortly.

Wa'a Airlines welcomes the newest members of our Ohana with great warmth and looks forward to continuing to grow in the region.
Last edited by Organized States on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:53 am

Nation Name:Vulkata
Business Point of Contact (CEO, Director of Marketing, etc):Albert Schkowitz
Name of Business:Citrus Gaming Industry
Product/Service Offered:Video games
Brief Description of Your Company:A newly born company that would like to introduce new or old genre's to modern day gamers, while still young it has many potential's and have are willing to take request,critics and etc along with many friends.
Link to Storefront (if one exists):http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=375674
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Shalum
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shalum » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:52 am

Nation Name: The Empire of Shalum
National Aviation Regulatory Agency (IE: FAA, TransCanada): ISAA (Imperial Shalumite Aviation Agency)
Airport(s) To Be Served by Wa'a Airlines: Aragon International Airport, Dresden International Airport, and Frankfurt International Airport
Requested Number of Flights a day by Wa'a Airlines (Maximum of 10): 4
Preferred Connections to Which of Our Focus Cities and Hubs: Honolulu International Airport and Los Angeles International Airport
Conscription is the vitality of a nation, the purification of its morality, and the real foundations of all its habits.

It is better to be a warrior in a garden then to be a gardener in a war.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Nation Name: The Constitutional Empire of Wagondia
National Aviation Regulatory Agency (IE: FAA, TransCanada): Agência imperial dos céus e os mares (AICM)
Airport(s) To Be Served by Wa'a Airlines:
-Lima
-Bogota
-Quito
-Santa Catalina
-São Paulo
-Rio de Janeiro
Requested Number of Flights a day by Wa'a Airlines (Maximum of 10): 5
Preferred Connections to Which of Our Focus Cities and Hubs:
-Honolulu
-Los Angeles
-Tokyo-Narita
-Hong Kong
Would you like a Steersmen Club?: If possible, yes
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

⚔ ♕ Her Austral and Imperial Majesty, Carmen I ♕ ⚔
△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽
Demonym: Wagain

Empire of Andrew

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:52 am

Wa'a Airlines announces new connections in South America and Beyond

Wa'a Airlines is pleased to announce new routing today to Lima, Bogota, Quito, Santa Catalina, São Paulo, and Rio de Janeiro in the Empire of Wagondia, and to Aragon, Dresden, and Frankfurt in the Empire of Shalum from our hubs in Honolulu and Los Angeles, along with connections to our focus cities of Tokyo-Narita and Hong Kong. We are proud to welcome our new Shalumite and Wagondian Ohana, and look forward to improving our service to you and to all of our distinguished customers.

Wa'a Airlines announces negotiations to begin with Citrus Industry Gaming for in-flight entertainment options

Wa'a Airlines is happy to confirm that it is currently entering early stages of negotiation to provide in-flight gaming options on the Wa'a Network, with those specific games to be developed by Citrus Industry Gaming, if negotiations prove successful. Although it is currently too early to comment on what kind of options will be added, "every option is on the table" said CEO Adam Detridge in a statement today.
Last edited by Organized States on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:13 pm

TO:Whom it may Concern
CC:Video games
To whom it may concern, the video games are finish.

Thank you for suggesting it, we in the development team had a ton of fun making it and here is what we got

Down with the Luftwaffe is a historical shooter game like invaders, you need to shoot down the Luftwaffe the Nazi Party's air corps while in the main menu it shows some trivia facts

Flight of your life advertises and sponsors the company itself, the player is task to arrive on the right nation/must-see-locations of the world and pick up more passengers along the way and the more passengers you land the more score you will get and you can compete with players next to you
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Cayos de Coco
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cayos de Coco » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:32 pm

Focus City Application
Nation Name: Cayos de Coco
National Aviation Regulatory Agency: Civil and Commercial Aviation Board (CCAB)
Name of City: No Municipality; National Government Property
Name of Airport: Cayos De Coco International Airport
Which of our Hubs would you like to link to?: Los Angeles International Airport
What destinations would you like to link to?:
  • Los Angeles
  • Honolulu
Number of Flights a Day: 4 on week days and 5 on weekends

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon May 02, 2016 4:52 am

Wa'a Airlines announces new routes to Cayos de Coco, entertainment options

Wa'a Airlines is pleased to announce new routes to the beautiful destination of Cayos de Coco from Honolulu and Los Angeles, as we make every attempt to expand our operations to every corner of the world. This new route will give customers the option to explore exciting locales in a previous unserved area of the world, and thusly, we welcome Cayos de Coco into our Wa'a Ohana. In addition, Wa'a is pleased to introduce two new gaming titles by Citrus to our exciting Wa'a Network lineup. Down with the Luftwaffe offers an exciting take on the timeless classic Space Invaders, along with the specially made, adventure game The Flight of Your Life. We are happy to introduce these to the Wa'a Network, and look forward to expanding our partnerships in the future.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Kingdom of Peppers
Secretary

Founded: Apr 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Peppers » Mon May 02, 2016 12:40 pm

Focus City Application
Nation Name:Kingdom of Peppers
National Aviation Regulatory Agency:Ministry of Foreign Tax & Trade
Name of City:Pepperland
Name of Airport:Pepperland International Airport
Which of our Hubs would you like to link to?:Honolulu International Airport, Oahu County, Pacific Commonwealth
What destinations would you like to link to?:Pohnpei International Airport, Pohnpei County, Pacific Commonwealth and -Kyoto International Airport, Japan
Number of Flights a Day: 9
Would you like a Steersmen Club?: Yes please

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Mon May 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Routing Application
Nation Name: Duestchstien
National Aviation Regulatory Agency (IE: FAA, TransCanada): Duestchstien Ministry of Transportation, Aerial department.
Airport(s) To Be Served by Wa'a Airlines: Bradenberg Internationale AerPorte and Stormhausen Grand Internationale AerPorte
Requested Number of Flights a day by Wa'a Airlines (Maximum of 10): 1-2
Preferred Connections to Which of Our Focus Cities and Hubs: Honolulu, Tokyo, Midway
Would you like a Steersmen Club?: You could put it in Bradenberg, Stormhausen is expanding as it is very cramped (it will soon get a second international terminal).
Last edited by Duestchstien on Mon May 02, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Federation of Duestchstien
National Anthem

Minor Principalities
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Minor Principalities » Mon May 02, 2016 8:08 pm

I'm adding additional applications

Routing Application
Nation Name: The Confederacy of Minor Principalities
National Aviation Regulatory Agency (IE: FAA, TransCanada): PrincipalitiesAir
Airport(s) To Be Served by Wa'a Airlines:
-Monaco
-Liechtenstein
-Luxembourg
-Andorra
-San Marino
Requested Number of Flights a day by Wa'a Airlines (Maximum of 10): 8
Preferred Connections to Which of Our Focus Cities and Hubs:
-Tokyo-Narita International Airport, Japan
-Honolulu International Airport, Oahu County, Pacific Commonwealth
-Sydney Airport, Australia
-Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong
-Guam International Airport, Guam County, Pacific Commonwealth
Would you like a Steersmen Club?: Yes, if so desired
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

A confederacy of city states between Andorra, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, and Monaco.

Foreign Legion Embassy Program Bank

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Wed May 04, 2016 4:15 pm

Routing Application
Nation Name: Republic of Zolevskoy
National Aviation Regulatory Agency (IE: FAA, TransCanada): Zolevskoy Federal Aviation Ministry (ZFAM)
Airport(s) To Be Served by Wa'a Airlines: Danja Luka International Airport, Serkala International Airport
Requested Number of Flights a day by Wa'a Airlines (Maximum of 10): 4
Preferred Connections to Which of Our Focus Cities and Hubs: Honolulu International Airport, Hilo International Airport, Sydney Airport, Los Angeles International Airport
Would you like a Steersmen Club?: No
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime
PROS:$300 sh*tboxes that barely run
ANTI:Nice cars

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Thu May 05, 2016 3:03 am

Exciting International Destinations now served by Wa'a

Wa'a Airlines is pleased to announce the introduction of a new focus city to the Wa'a Ohana, and is pleased to soon start service to a number of new and exciting international destinations. Our new focus city, Pepperland, offers new and exciting opportunities for all of our customers, and we are hugely excited to begin operations in this new locale. Additionally, we are pleased to announce a large expansion of our European service, with routes to beautiful cities in Monaco, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Andorra, and San Marino. Our new routes into Duestchstien offer our customers a myriad of new options. Additionally, we are pleased to be joining the vast myriad of other airlines that serve beautiful Zolevskoy, and look forward to expanding our presence throughout the region.
Last edited by Organized States on Thu May 05, 2016 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sun May 08, 2016 1:12 am

Bump/Placeholder Post
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Bulanesia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bulanesia » Sun May 08, 2016 1:47 am

Routing Application
Nation Name: Kingdom of Bulanesia
National Aviation Regulatory Agency (IE: FAA, TransCanada): Bulanesian Aviation Authority
Airport(s) To Be Served by Wa'a Airlines: Langit Biru International Airport
Requested Number of Flights a day by Wa'a Airlines (Maximum of 10): 6
Preferred Connections to Which of Our Focus Cities and Hubs: New Dili
  • Malaysian
  • Muslim
  • Malay
  • ISFJ
  • Student
Kingdom of Bulanesia | Kerajaan Bulanesia | كراجأن بولنيسيا
A constitutional monarchy with parliamentary democracy located in Southeast Asia, southwest of Indonesia.

Embassy | BulanEx | Airlines
Some NS stats apply.

Allinburg
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Allinburg » Sun May 08, 2016 2:06 am

Focus City Application
Nation Name: Allinburg
National Aviation Regulatory Agency: Allinburgia Aviation Authority (AAA)
Name of City: Torrinian
Name of Airport: Torrinian Skyworld International Airport (TSIA)
Which of our Hubs would you like to link to?: All
What destinations would you like to link to?: Honolulu, Manila, Taipei, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Beijing, Shanghai, Rio de Janeiro, Singapore, Jakarta, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne and Bangkok\
Number of Flights a Day: 10
Last edited by Allinburg on Mon May 23, 2016 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
AllinburgAllinea
IC☄ NS-Statsどこ?
OOC ‣ alie・♂️/・a-nyo-rak・no unsolicited TGs・©

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sat May 14, 2016 3:18 am

Wa'a Airlines proud to serve new destinations in Allinburg and Bulanesia

Wa'a Airlines is proud to announce the addition of Torrinian Skyworld International Airport to our Focus City Ohana, and the growth of our operation into that part of the world. It is with great pleasure that we also announce the opening of a Steersmen Club at the previously mentioned airport. This is in addition to the start of our operations to Langit Biru International Airport in Bulanesia from our New Dili Focus City, and further expand our operations into the region.

Wa'a Airlines fully welcomes the growing opportunities in both of these nations, and looks forward to continuing to provide excellent service to all of our destinations in the Pacific Rim, and around the world.
Last edited by Organized States on Sat May 14, 2016 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade