NATION

PASSWORD

Join the UNTO Alliance! United Nations Trade Organization!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Re: Join the UNTO Alliance! United Nations Trade Organization!

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:10 am

Frasas wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:
Filbertiana wrote:You are NOT WINNER OF ANY DEBATE,I HAD 9 VOTES,AND YOU HAD 2,YOU SCUM!

YES,BOHOVIA IS BOSS,SO STOP ARGUING!!!

Filbertiana
I hope that is an IC Message, because if it was OOC he could report you for flaming, something you were complaining about other people doing previously.

He has quit. He did not have a good grasp of the game itself anyway.

Reguardless. An OOC flame is still an OOC flame.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL RND 2: VAN 3 - 2 EDM | DAL 4 - 2 COL | Conference Finals NYR 0 - 0 FLA
NCAA MBB: Tulane 30-24 | LSU 35-20 || NCAA WSB: LSU 41-15

Fat Cat Capitalist
Secretary

Founded: Jul 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Fat Cat Capitalist » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:28 am

Shazbotdom wrote:
Fat Cat Capitalist wrote:OOC: Posted edited, but what the hell do you think we are; children who require the needs of a form in order to roleplay their nation asking for membership of an IGO?

OOC:
Do you seriously think that OOC Flaming will help you get into an organization? Here is some reading material for you to understand.

OSRS wrote:Flame: Expressing anger at someone in uncouth ways with OOC (out-of-character) comments (i.e. swearing, being obnoxious, threatening etc). It does to watch what you post IC (in-character) as well unless the other posters know you're not serious. You do not need to curse to be a flamer. Erudite slams while maintaining a veneer of politeness can also be considered flaming. Flaming in the forums should be reported in the Moderation forum, in the game itself, through Getting Help Page.

OOC: I should have put the smiley in after all, then. Well, this ain't Political Insanity (old, satrical no-rules game with satrical 'mod' elections), then. And removed the hell, yes. Oh well.
DISCLAIMER

For realistic purposes, Fat Cat Capitalist is known as the 'Capital Paragon' in RP and is a satrical version of what communists have corporations to be; I roleplay in Modern, Post-Modern and Future times. And for the love of fat cats, I'm not experienced in the arts of corrupt capitalism. And just because my nation is a satrical megacorporation which gets pissed at the smallest things does not mean I have to read the stickies. I am an experienced satrical roleplayer from several off-site government simulations. Thus, everything I post here is intended to be a joke; nothing I post is serious, but I don't use emoticons.

Frasas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Frasas » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:33 am

Fat Cat Capitalist wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:
Fat Cat Capitalist wrote:OOC: Posted edited, but what the hell do you think we are; children who require the needs of a form in order to roleplay their nation asking for membership of an IGO?

OOC:
Do you seriously think that OOC Flaming will help you get into an organization? Here is some reading material for you to understand.

OSRS wrote:Flame: Expressing anger at someone in uncouth ways with OOC (out-of-character) comments (i.e. swearing, being obnoxious, threatening etc). It does to watch what you post IC (in-character) as well unless the other posters know you're not serious. You do not need to curse to be a flamer. Erudite slams while maintaining a veneer of politeness can also be considered flaming. Flaming in the forums should be reported in the Moderation forum, in the game itself, through Getting Help Page.

OOC: I should have put the smiley in after all, then. Well, this ain't Political Insanity (old, satrical no-rules game with satrical 'mod' elections), then. And removed the hell, yes. Oh well.

Just because you were rejected from the alliance, does not mean you spam the thread with you worthless crap. Now please leave.
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

Filbertiana
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Filbertiana » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am

the only one who is spaming here is just you,frasas!

Fat Cat Capitalist
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fat Cat Capitalist » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:15 am

Filbertiana wrote:the only one who is spaming here is just you,frasas!

OOC: To everybody involved, sorry about posting here again but, Filbertiana, stop being so aggressive about this VP thing. It's a game, and both of you are going quite low in order to insult each other; don't take it so seriously OOC. Be friendly; I've noticed this VP thing has devolved from a fun little election to you and Frasas verbally fighting to the death. While it's OK IC, I'm sure there's some clause in this game which discourages these insults? Laser Mongoosing Sandtrap, or arguments of flaming, anybody?
DISCLAIMER

For realistic purposes, Fat Cat Capitalist is known as the 'Capital Paragon' in RP and is a satrical version of what communists have corporations to be; I roleplay in Modern, Post-Modern and Future times. And for the love of fat cats, I'm not experienced in the arts of corrupt capitalism. And just because my nation is a satrical megacorporation which gets pissed at the smallest things does not mean I have to read the stickies. I am an experienced satrical roleplayer from several off-site government simulations. Thus, everything I post here is intended to be a joke; nothing I post is serious, but I don't use emoticons.

Bohovia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bohovia » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:24 am

Filbertiana wrote:Me,my family and friends will leave UNTO in the moment,because Filbertiana was discriminated at the ilegal election,on which it was banned because it received most of votes.

Regards gentlemen and ladies,

9 nations are leaving UNTO because of one state,

You cannot deicde for your friends if they will leave. Only for yourself, if you want to leave, write me an official letter, and you will kicked out.
Military Stats: Soliders 180.1 million (approx.), 12,340 CM's, 7,533 Navy's, > 8,000 Nuclear Weapons!!13,460 Aircraft
DEFCON:1 2 3 4 5

Filbertiana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Filbertiana » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:24 am

OOC: To everybody involved, sorry about posting here again but, Filbertiana, stop being so aggressive about this VP thing. It's a game, and both of you are going quite low in order to insult each other; don't take it so seriously OOC. Be friendly; I've noticed this VP thing has devolved from a fun little election to you and Frasas verbally fighting to the death. While it's OK IC, I'm sure there's some clause in this game which discourages these insults? Laser Mongoosing Sandtrap, or arguments of flaming, anybody?

Yes,but is that right,that if i received most of votes he rejected me from voting!

I can't believe...I fought for that place,best of my ability...And he...he..i can't write more please...I hate him more than anything...He is scum...

But not because of VP,because of him Delaclava and me are in worst conflict ever...I can't say how much i hate...no,no,i don't hate him,he does not deserve such a strong emotion...

I don't hate him,I will ignore him and destroy all diplomatic relations between our two nations...He doesn't have right on embassy or on consulate in Filbertiana and Filbertiana will totally ignore existence of the nation called Frasas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear president of Frasas,

From this date Filbertiana is officialy closing all kinds of relations between Frasas and Filbertiana,and Filbertiana do not recognize existence of nation called Frasas.It will be just territory populated by vandals and barbarians.We do not care if any nation anex that territory and we will support it in that.Frasas do not have right on embassy or consulate in Republic of Filbertiana,and government of Filbertiana will ignore all happenings in Frasas.We do not care for anything that happens to so called quasi republic.

Sincerely yours,

Charles Marwell
Prime minister of Filbertiana
Independence Avenue 12
City of Filbert
Republic of Filbertiana

July 30 2009

Bohovia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bohovia » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:27 am

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP FLAMING EACH OTHER, ACT PROFFESIONALLY, FLAMING OTHER MEMBERS OF UNTO, DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD, TO BECOME A LEADER. GO TO THE ELECTION THREAD, AND WORK THINGS OUT PROFFESIONALLY!

AND FOR GOD SAKES, DO NOT POST ANYTHING TO DO WITH ELECTION ON HERE! :mad:
Military Stats: Soliders 180.1 million (approx.), 12,340 CM's, 7,533 Navy's, > 8,000 Nuclear Weapons!!13,460 Aircraft

Fat Cat Capitalist
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fat Cat Capitalist » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:29 am

Filbertiana wrote:

Yes,but is that right,that if i received most of votes he rejected me from voting!

I can't believe...I fought for that place,best of my ability...And he...he..i can't write more please...I hate him more than anything...He is scum...

But not because of VP,because of him Delaclava and me are in worst conflict ever...I can't say how much i hate...no,no,i don't hate him,he does not deserve such a strong emotion...

I don't hate him,I will ignore him and destroy all diplomatic relations between our two nations...He doesn't have right on embassy or on consulate in Filbertiana and Filbertiana will totally ignore existence of the nation called Frasas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear president of Frasas,

From this date Filbertiana is officialy closing all kinds of relations between Frasas and Filbertiana,and Filbertiana do not recognize existence of nation called Frasas.It will be just territory populated by vandals and barbarians.We do not care if any nation anex that territory and we will support it in that.Frasas do not have right on embassy or consulate in Republic of Filbertiana,and government of Filbertiana will ignore all happenings in Frasas.We do not care for anything that happens to so called quasi republic.

Sincerely yours,

Charles Marwell
Prime minister of Filbertiana
Independence Avenue 12
City of Filbert
Republic of Filbertiana

July 30 2009

OOC: Was it pure IC? If so, it could just be him RPing political corruption and greed; not uncommon, as fat cats suggest. If it was IC funded by OOC, then I must reinforce my point that you're duking this out far too much OOC. And also, under that logic Shaz supplied me with, it appears you are laser mongoosing. And now really, just because you lost an election gives you no reason to hate Frasas, want to gullotine him and destroy diplomatic relations, the latter being out of thought due to you both in UNTO, causing likely huge problems for the alliance.

Basically, imagine the shitstorm in NATO if America cut off ties with the UK or Canada.
DISCLAIMER

Filbertiana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Filbertiana » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:32 am

Sry,I won election,i had 9 supporters and he had 2 supporters,and then because he said I am cheating,he suspended me from election! :evil:

Bohovia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bohovia » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:39 am

Filbertiana wrote:Sry,I won election,i had 9 supporters and he had 2 supporters,and then because he said I am cheating,he suspended me from election! :evil:

No one other then me has the right to suspend anyone from the election

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents