NATION

PASSWORD

Lavell, a Fantasy Medieval Kingdom (OOC) (Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Wed May 11, 2016 9:13 pm

Amuaplye wrote:This is dead.

This isn't dead. All the testing is going on at the moment. I have finals in 2 weeks, seniors have finals next week, and College has them this week. People are just busy with life. And as far as my life goes when I don't feel the need to lay in bed all day i'm with my friends or with my loving girlfriend. Sometimes we have slow periods. It just happens that this is one of them.

Anglo Saxon-Franko
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo Saxon-Franko » Thu May 12, 2016 5:40 am

Gerdon Laughis wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:This is dead.

This isn't dead. All the testing is going on at the moment. I have finals in 2 weeks, seniors have finals next week, and College has them this week. People are just busy with life. And as far as my life goes when I don't feel the need to lay in bed all day i'm with my friends or with my loving girlfriend. Sometimes we have slow periods. It just happens that this is one of them.

My finals start wensday

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Thu May 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Anglo Saxon-Franko wrote:
Gerdon Laughis wrote:This isn't dead. All the testing is going on at the moment. I have finals in 2 weeks, seniors have finals next week, and College has them this week. People are just busy with life. And as far as my life goes when I don't feel the need to lay in bed all day i'm with my friends or with my loving girlfriend. Sometimes we have slow periods. It just happens that this is one of them.

My finals start wensday

Exactly. I just finished all STAAR tests this week, next week I'll be doing Finals. And frankly, sometimes you just gotta be social with people in your close life. Like friends and family.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Naturaiko
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Naturaiko » Sat May 14, 2016 3:44 pm

I am done. With finals and graduation. FINALLY!

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sat May 14, 2016 6:24 pm

Naturaiko wrote:I am done. With finals and graduation. FINALLY!

How do yup think you did? And welcome back. Hey can you say you left at the same time as the rest of the warband? It'll make things that much easier.
Last edited by Albertae on Sat May 14, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass:

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Naturaiko
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Naturaiko » Tue May 17, 2016 2:29 pm

Albertae wrote:
Naturaiko wrote:I am done. With finals and graduation. FINALLY!

How do yup think you did? And welcome back. Hey can you say you left at the same time as the rest of the warband? It'll make things that much easier.

Finals were a cake walk, honestly. Now that I've switched over to English, things have gone way better. I was pretty depressed and unmotivated in the psychology field, but now I feel that I'm on the right track. I'm so much happier, I'm working harder, and my grades are evidence of that. =)

Hmmm...I could follow right afterwards, when Southorne troops arrive, leaving Chalice in Sveter's care. That way Clara is not put into too much danger, but supplies and troops are coming in when they are needed. How long has the fight been going on?
Last edited by Naturaiko on Tue May 17, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Tue May 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Naturaiko wrote:
Albertae wrote:

Finals were a cake walk, honestly. Now that I've switched over to English, things have gone way better. I was pretty depressed and unmotivated in the psychology field, but now I feel that I'm on the right track. I'm so much happier, I'm working harder, and my grades are evidence of that. =)

Hmmm...I could follow right afterwards, when Southorne troops arrive, leaving Chalice in Sveter's care. That way Clara is not put into too much danger, but supplies and troops are coming in when they are needed. How long has the fight been going on?

A day so far. We won with Miller decapitating Olegs head swinging in the air and signaling for a retreat formation to be made as they got back to the castle. I have more finals this week, but they'll be easy I'm sure.
Last edited by Albertae on Tue May 17, 2016 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass:

Naturaiko
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Naturaiko » Wed May 18, 2016 7:36 pm

I'll post later tonight. I've got a bonfire that my fraternity is hosting, so I'll be on a little later.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Wed May 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Naturaiko wrote:I'll post later tonight. I've got a bonfire that my fraternity is hosting, so I'll be on a little later.

Ok cool.
My Political Compass:

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:30 pm

So guys, are we keeping this going?

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:So guys, are we keeping this going?

Can't reboot it.
My Political Compass:

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:44 pm

Albertae wrote:
Gerdon Laughis wrote:So guys, are we keeping this going?

Can't reboot it.

We dont need to reboot we just need to pick back up the RP

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:04 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:
Albertae wrote:
Can't reboot it.

We dont need to reboot we just need to pick back up the RP

Well, Dijens been MIA a long time. And I don't think some of the members would still have time. Like United and Argentarino are too busy. Naturaiko, she's got college and Praetorian went MIA way before this RP did.
My Political Compass:

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:31 pm

I'll get an IC post when I can finally have something Elthred will do. I could have him send another letter to Miller.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Naturaiko
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Naturaiko » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:13 am

There's a real possibility that I could get published within the coming year if I get my work together. Thing is I'll have to focus really hard on it.
I'll still keep my nation running (gives me a small relief from writing nonstop), so if anyone wants to drop a line, feel free to TG me!

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:38 am

You should all join me here! viewtopic.php?f=31&t=379709

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse