NATION

PASSWORD

Illegal GA Proposals 2nd edition

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Wed May 15, 2019 9:20 pm

Delet World

A resolution to restrict civil freedoms in the interest of moral decency.

Category: Moral Decency

Strength: Strong

Proposed by: Kewish

People do bad things in the world. This makes lots of pane and sufering. To make no more suffering, people need to stop doing bad things. There can only be an end to bad things if there are no people.

SUGGESTING that every single person in the world is gone and then there will be no more bad things.

Also the animals and invirenmint will be save.

Joke proposal, does nothing,
I am a grumpy old man. Your first mistake was believing I care about your opinion. Get off my lawn.

Araraukar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Thu May 16, 2019 5:27 am

Grays Harbor wrote:
Delet World

People do bad things in the world. This makes lots of pane and sufering. To make no more suffering, people need to stop doing bad things. There can only be an end to bad things if there are no people.

SUGGESTING that every single person in the world is gone and then there will be no more bad things.

Also the animals and invirenmint will be save.

Joke proposal, does nothing,

Also, the errors grate on my nerves...
- Linda Äyrämäki, acting ambassador in the absence of miss Leveret
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Thu May 16, 2019 6:25 pm

The Establishment Of A Global Security Force

A resolution to improve world security by boosting police and military budgets.

Category: International Security

Proposed by: The Theocracy of Cthulhu

To combat the forces of evil, terrorism, and rouge nations and organizations, the Theocracy of Cthulhu calls for an international, global defense force consisting of all nations that agree be established to help countries or organizations that are being attacked without reason and/or cause.

Branding, WA military.

Also, which “rouge” nations/organizations are we supposed to defend against? Fashion models? Barflys? Drag Queen Shows?
I am a grumpy old man. Your first mistake was believing I care about your opinion. Get off my lawn.

Aclion
Senator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aclion » Thu May 16, 2019 8:46 pm

Grays Harbor wrote:
The Establishment Of A Global Security Force

A resolution to improve world security by boosting police and military budgets.

Category: International Security

Proposed by: The Theocracy of Cthulhu

To combat the forces of evil, terrorism, and rouge nations and organizations, the Theocracy of Cthulhu calls for an international, global defense force consisting of all nations that agree be established to help countries or organizations that are being attacked without reason and/or cause.

Branding, WA military.

Also, which “rouge” nations/organizations are we supposed to defend against? Fashion models? Barflys? Drag Queen Shows?

Communists obviously, you know; reds.
A free society rests on four boxes: The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the ammo box.
XKI: Recruiter, TITO Knight
TEP: WA Executive Staff member
Forest: Cartographer
Oatland: Caesar, Cartographer

It is the citizen's duty to understand which box to use, and when.

Araraukar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Fri May 17, 2019 4:58 am

Aclion wrote:Communists obviously, you know; reds.

But rouge is make-up... :P

EDIT: Also, aren't the republicans and democrats in USA called "reds" and "blues"?
Last edited by Araraukar on Fri May 17, 2019 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Linda Äyrämäki, acting ambassador in the absence of miss Leveret
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Fri May 17, 2019 9:41 am

Researching Cure For Cancer

A resolution to modify universal standards of healthcare.

Category: Health

Area of Effect: Research

Proposed by: Baltica states

Healthcare is important to us, if we want to live healthy and safe.

Cancer is still incurable! which is so bad, that millions of people die from it.

If we start to research to find cure, then we will save million of lives.

1. Regions (like the Pacifics) should cooperate which each other, and help each other to find the cure.

2. Testing cure cannot be tried on human!

3. If we are confident enough to believe that the cure will work THAN we can test it on human, if the human who has cancer agrees with us.

4. Inside regions, progress should be reported, that members of that region know how close or how well progress is going.

5. New labs should be build in every region, so that the cure can be start there.

Labs must have best equipment and in good condition.

Lab equipment can be bought from another regions.

The owner of region or second most important person must check labs and report progress inside region. (If the region don't have second most important person, than only owner can check)

Owner of the region or the second most important person in region must select countries who will work on cure research.

Countries who can work on cure research:
Countries who has more than 200 million people.
Countries who care about healthcare.
Countries who is very active.
Countries who are advanced enough to build good equipment.

If we start to research the cure, than we will save a lot of lives all around the world!
Also this will cost a lot of money, but it will be worth it.

Metagaming mentioning regions, including a specific region.

Bears Armed
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri May 17, 2019 10:10 am

Grays Harbor wrote:
Researching Cure For Cancer

Proposed by: Baltica states

Healthcare is important to us, if we want to live healthy and safe.

Cancer is still incurable! which is so bad, that millions of people die from it.

If we start to research to find cure, then we will save million of lives.

1. Regions (like the Pacifics) should cooperate which each other, and help each other to find the cure.

2. Testing cure cannot be tried on human!

3. If we are confident enough to believe that the cure will work THAN we can test it on human, if the human who has cancer agrees with us.

4. Inside regions, progress should be reported, that members of that region know how close or how well progress is going.

5. New labs should be build in every region, so that the cure can be start there.

Labs must have best equipment and in good condition.

Lab equipment can be bought from another regions.

The owner of region or second most important person must check labs and report progress inside region. (If the region don't have second most important person, than only owner can check)

Owner of the region or the second most important person in region must select countries who will work on cure research.

Countries who can work on cure research:
Countries who has more than 200 million people.
Countries who care about healthcare.
Countries who is very active.
Countries who are advanced enough to build good equipment.

If we start to research the cure, than we will save a lot of lives all around the world!
Also this will cost a lot of money, but it will be worth it.

Metagaming mentioning regions, including a specific region.

And all of the actual actions depend on labs that only "should" be built, so I said 'No Operative Clause'' as well...
The Confederated Clans of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Our population is approximately 20 million. We do have a national government, although its role is strictly limited. Economy = thriving. Those aren't "biker gangs", they're our traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies'... and are generally respected, not feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Fri May 17, 2019 9:33 pm

The Universal Right To Unionization

A resolution to enact uniform standards that protect workers, consumers, and the general public.

Category: Regulation

Area of Effect: Labour Rights

Proposed by: Kalordolor

This proposal hereby declares unionization as a universal right for all workers, of all nations, in the World Assemibly.

Stating that:

1. A Worker is defined as a person that provides his/her labour as a service for a living.

2. A Union is defined as a organization of workers that exists for the purpose of furthering the workers' interests.

Nothing but vague definitions, and duplicates #43

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Sat May 18, 2019 3:40 pm

The International Medical Research Council

In efforts to combat illness across the world, an International Medical Research Council, (IMRC) must be established, allowing for medical researchers worldwide to contribute to the research of the internationally funded IMRC.

Once passed, this Proposal will:

1. Establish the IMRC as a new council within the World Assembly.

2. Give qualified Researchers Worldwide high-pay job offers as incentive to join the Council's Research Team.

3. Declare all nations in the World Assembly contribute to this organization in return for receiving the IMRC's medical technologies.

4. Allow all researched medical technologies developed by the IMRC to be freely used by WA members.

Doesn’t seem to much more than make a committee and state what the committee does.

Bears Armed
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sun May 19, 2019 4:20 am

Grays Harbor wrote:
The International Medical Research Council

In efforts to combat illness across the world, an International Medical Research Council, (IMRC) must be established, allowing for medical researchers worldwide to contribute to the research of the internationally funded IMRC.

Once passed, this Proposal will:

1. Establish the IMRC as a new council within the World Assembly.

2. Give qualified Researchers Worldwide high-pay job offers as incentive to join the Council's Research Team.

3. Declare all nations in the World Assembly contribute to this organization in return for receiving the IMRC's medical technologies.

4. Allow all researched medical technologies developed by the IMRC to be freely used by WA members.

Doesn’t seem to much more than make a committee and state what the committee does.

"must be established" and "Once passed" don't even make the committee... Resolutions need to be written as laws on the basis that they have passed.
Last edited by Bears Armed on Sun May 19, 2019 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confederated Clans of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Our population is approximately 20 million. We do have a national government, although its role is strictly limited. Economy = thriving. Those aren't "biker gangs", they're our traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies'... and are generally respected, not feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly