NATION

PASSWORD

ECONOMICS AND DIPLOMACY [APSIA members Only]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Noxtrem
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

ECONOMICS AND DIPLOMACY [APSIA members Only]

Postby Noxtrem » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:44 pm

APSIA ECONOMICS AND DIPLOMACY
For Trade and Relations Discussion in APSIA

This thread is for trade and diplomacy in APSIA. Primarily that of the DEU (Dublin Economic Union) And the Hanover Trade And Investment Center (or the Regional Stock Market).

Listed Below are the Rules and Terms of the Hanover Trade and Investment Centre (or the APSIA Stock Market)

1. You can create and invest in companies, but you must announce your company founding or investment in this thread. And they must be approved.
2. A company that hasn't been invested in in 1 and a half weeks after founding goes bankrupt
3. When investing, you have to invest at least 10,000 Apsian Credits and can only Invest up too 350,000 Apsian Credits (in order to invest the max, you have to have an economy rated at least as "All Consuming" by the NS stats and your economy has to, at minimum be ranked as "developing")
4. The Money made from your Investment increases by 15% each week. (Unless specified elsewhere)
5. There are 5 major markets: Weapons, Medicine, Informative Technology, Agriculture/Domestics(farming, fishing, tourism, foodstuffs, furniture, automobiles, banking, and miscellaneous items), and Finally, Advanced Tech (uranium, advanced weapons systems, reusable energy, science). Each market has it's own Chart and standings. And each company fits into one of these markets.
6. I will update the stocks a few times a week, every sunday I will post a special event in the stocks, this coukd be good or bad.
7. Godmodding the stocks in punishable with being forced out of the Union so be realistic. Those with stronger economics will be able to do more in the stocks.
8. Have Fun! If you have questions, telegram me or Burned Lands

HERE ARE THIS WEEKS INVESTMENT DATA

Domestics Market
Medical Market
Information Technology Market
Advanced Technology Market
Weapons Market

Nations Involved and Their Exports in The Dublin Economic Union ( DEU )

Republic of the Irish Polands - Specialty - Tourism Industry

Burned Lands - Specialty - Weapons Manufacturing

Noxtrem - Specialty - Medicine/Medical Equipment

Juanoia - Specialty - Automobiling Manufacturing

Hendletonia - Specialty - Cheese Exports

oberlindia - Specialty - Uranium Mining

Nationalist Gold Union- Specialty- Advanced Technology

Walgreens - Specialty - N/A

Afrikaans - Specialty -N/A

Ramoir - Specialty - Information Technology

Cheyterra - Specialty - Book Publishing

Raukh - Specialty - Wood Chipping Exports

Belhalla - Specialty- Soda Sales

Worris -'Specialty - Uranium Mining

Svallbard - Specialty - Trout Industry

Blachthorn Islands - Specialty - Furinture Industry

Here is the Total amount of Private Industry in the Union, based off each member
Here is the Total Economic Power and GPD of the Union. This is based off of NS Stats
Here is the economic scores of our Nations
This is the Total Black Market economy
Here is the Employment in our Union
Here is the Manufacturing Data for the Dublin Economic Union
Last edited by Noxtrem on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 15 times in total.
I occasionally do things online

Blackthorn Islands
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Blackthorn Islands » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:13 pm

I like chairs
they're pretty good
I can give you guys some
Mario saves the princess

(B\]how to fail at formatting{/b/)

Noxtrem
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxtrem » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:16 pm

Blackthorn Islands wrote:I like chairs
they're pretty good
I can give you guys some

Thats kinda a domestic thing. Lol. But I'm getting Ready to set upt a regional stock market type of thing. You can invest in different markets and Nations.

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:47 pm

BLUE-GOLD NEWS
The Nationalist Gold Union's most trusted paper

CASPIA, KEYSTONE. NGU. The NGU Senate has officially declared it's involvement in the DEU.

Chancellor Marguerite Judd announced that, after a 352 to 48 winning vote in the Senate, the nation is to enter the trade agreement.

Judd says, "Our nation has many advanced technologies and tools that other nations could benefit by. We can make a few credits while we're at it. It's a win-win for all."
Pro: Democracy, liberalism, equality, justice
Anti: Tyranny, demagoguery, bigotry

Noxtrem
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Investments open

Postby Noxtrem » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:14 pm

3 of the largest medical companies in Noxtrem have opened for international investors. (Once the Stock Market Opens, your investments will be shown) They are:

Biodegradables Inc.
(A company that works on with Organic and environmentally friendly medical options, they are producing groundbreaking products, but they are very expensive and are relatively new to the business of medicine)

MediHelp Co.
(A company that works with medical supplies and pharmaceutical products, they are a medium sized company that has a few domestic investors but has recently begun to spread out. They sponsor care centers for patients and hospice care, and create some of the less convention treatments. An interesting investment, they are growing everyday..)

Medizinischen-Bedarf
(A company that is an all around giant in Noxtremian Medicine. They are large enough that they don't fear much competition. But that might change with other companies going International, they produce the majority of conventional medical products. They would be a relatively safe investment choice)

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Gold Union Economic Journal
The Gold Union's smartest opinions on your credits

[excerpt] "...Many tech multinationals have declared involvement in the APSIA's new economic agreement, such as the following:
  • Amber Phones (APH)
  • Pear Computers (PCC)
  • Caspia Transport Company (CTC)
  • National Armory Corporation (NAC)
  • Havotech (HVT)
These corporations have announced that they will also be entering the proposed stock system and perhaps abandoning the CSE..."
Pro: Democracy, liberalism, equality, justice
Anti: Tyranny, demagoguery, bigotry

The Republic Of The Irish Polands
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic Of The Irish Polands » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:35 pm

THE POLISH PRESS
The Polish Side's Most Trusted News Paper

As of March 1st, park rangers located just outside of Tumker, a huge city to the east side of Poland have recently rebelling. Reports say that rangers of the national park, Hollowstone, were filling the Ieish highways, burning down the trees they saw along the way. Among them was a decedent from the infamous General Donald Trump, Duckface, or Duck, Trump, who was leading the charge along highway 69, the most beautiful highway in Irish Polands, burning down trees along the way. Firefighters were there however, and have stopped the fire from spreading, though some experts believe that this incident, now named the Duck Crossing, may effect the wildlife around them, which is pretty much all the Irish have in their economy. When Duck was arrested by Police officials, he said he burned them because, " their country looks so pretty, unlike ours. But now look at it. It is black and charged, like our trees and their economy now. Let's see how they like it when every tree around them is DEAD! " he says, laughing. But what he didn't see is a quarter of a mile away, the fire had stopped, and this land would be used to build new roads, as all the burnt land was abandoned, as well as the other part of the forest being completely unharmed. With these new roads, the Irish people will have less traffic jams and have an easier time moving back and forth, as well as an easier path to Asura City, cutting the trip by an hour. So thank you, Duckface Trump.

Noxtrem
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxtrem » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Nationalist Gold Union wrote:
Gold Union Economic Journal
The Gold Union's smartest opinions on your credits

[excerpt] "...Many tech multinationals have declared involvement in the APSIA's new economic agreement, such as the following:
  • Amber Phones (APH)
  • Pear Computers (PCC)
  • Caspia Transport Company (CTC)
  • National Armory Corporation (NAC)
  • Havotech (HVT)
These corporations have announced that they will also be entering the proposed stock system and perhaps abandoning the CSE..."

I would be intersted in an immediate investment in CTC. My nation's private investors would love to invest a company that supports public transportation. We hope this will be mutually beneficial to both of us.

Burned lands
Secretary

Founded: Sep 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

NUKES R US DAILY UPDATE

Postby Burned lands » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:26 pm

THE NUKES R US CORPORATION OF BURNED LANDS IS CURRENTLY MASS PRODUCING WEAPONS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES. THESE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
GUIDED NUCLEAR MISSLES
MUSTARD GAS DISPENSERS
SMGs
LMGs
ADVANCED AUTO ARMOR SUITS
PRIVATE TANKS
BIOCHEMICAL ARTILLERY SHELLS

AN ASSORTMENT OF ASSAULT RIFLES

AND MORE BATTLE SUITS THAN IMAGINEABLE

PLACE YOUR ORDERS BELOW!
REMEMBER WE'RE YOUR ONLY LOCAL FAMILY ARMS DEALER!

Burned lands
Secretary

Ex-Nation

EDIT

Postby Burned lands » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Burned lands wrote:THE NUKES R US CORPORATION OF BURNED LANDS IS CURRENTLY MASS PRODUCING WEAPONS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES. THESE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
GUIDED NUCLEAR MISSLES
MUSTARD GAS DISPENSERS
SMGs
LMGs
PRIVATE TANKS

PLACE YOUR ORDERS BELOW!

AS A SIDE NOTE, WE WILL GLADLY FILL REQUESTS NOT ON THE LIST!

Noxtrem
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxtrem » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:43 pm

Burned lands wrote:THE NUKES R US CORPORATION OF BURNED LANDS IS CURRENTLY MASS PRODUCING WEAPONS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES. THESE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
GUIDED NUCLEAR MISSLES
MUSTARD GAS DISPENSERS
SMGs
LMGs
PRIVATE TANKS

PLACE YOUR ORDERS BELOW!

My Military would like to buy some battle suits. Perhaps I can get a price reduction if I (in return) trade you some military grade medical equipment? I have adrenals that can give your troops combat boosts, and inhanced senses. As well as all other typs of conventional military medicine.

Burned lands
Secretary

Ex-Nation

NUKES R US NOXTREM RESPONSE

Postby Burned lands » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:09 pm

Noxtrem wrote:
GUIDED NUCLEAR MISSLES
MUSTARD GAS DISPENSERS
SMGs
LMGs
PRIVATE TANKS

PLACE YOUR ORDERS BELOW!

My Military would like to buy some battle suits. Perhaps I can get a price reduction if I (in return) trade you some military grade medical equipment? I have adrenals that can give your troops combat boosts, and inhanced senses. As well as all other typs of conventional military medicine.

AFTER THE REASONABLE TRADE DEALS, NUKES R US HAS BEGUN EXPORTING BATTLE SUITS TO NOXTREM IN EXCHANGE FOR ADVANCED MEDICAL EQUIPMENT.

NATION'S CURRENT NEEDED RESOURCES:
CHEESE AND FISH

NATION'S CURRENT SURPLUS RESOURCES:
URANIUM
CARS
WEAPONS
COMMUNICATION TECH
BASIC APPLIANCES

CURRENT TRADE PARTNERS/DEALS:

NOXTREM-ADVANCED BIOMEDICAL EQUIPMENT

Noxtrem
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxtrem » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:24 am

Manufacturing Data has been posted. Once the stock market is up. I'll have a market for this that you can invest in.

Walgreens
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Walgreens » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:06 am

WALGREENS CARS ARE BEST CARS. TRUE WALGREENS QUALITY, 0-100 IN SEVENTEEN SECONDS!
"Now I don't work for the money or the glory. I just work because I like building businesses." - Stefano Pessina, Walgreens CEO

APSIA Vice President
APSIA Home
Conservative & Extremely Nationalist
Arizonan

Noxtrem
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxtrem » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:51 am

Noxtrem wrote:3 of the largest medical companies in Noxtrem have opened for international investors. (Once the Stock Market Opens, your investments will be shown) They are:

Biodegradables Inc.
(A company that works on with Organic and environmentally friendly medical options, they are producing groundbreaking products, but they are very expensive and are relatively new to the business of medicine)

MediHelp Co.
(A company that works with medical supplies and pharmaceutical products, they are a medium sized company that has a few domestic investors but has recently begun to spread out. They sponsor care centers for patients and hospice care, and create some of the less convention treatments. An interesting investment, they are growing everyday..)

Medizinischen-Bedarf
(A company that is an all around giant in Noxtremian Medicine. They are large enough that they don't fear much competition. But that might change with other companies going International, they produce the majority of conventional medical products. They would be a relatively safe investment choice)

Invstments are still open. Any takers? You make an immediate deposit of 10,000 APSIAN credits, but you can then reap the rewards of your investment.

Burned lands
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Burned lands » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:12 am

Noxtrem wrote:
Noxtrem wrote:3 of the largest medical companies in Noxtrem have opened for international investors. (Once the Stock Market Opens, your investments will be shown) They are:

Biodegradables Inc.

MediHelp Co.

Medizinischen-Bedarf

Invstments are still open. Any takers? You make an immediate deposit of 10,000 APSIAN credits, but you can then reap the rewards of your investment.

Alright, I'm willing to invest 20,000 credits to start, investing in Medizinischen-Bedarf
Last edited by Burned lands on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noxtrem
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxtrem » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:17 am

Burned lands wrote:
Noxtrem wrote:Invstments are still open. Any takers? You make an immediate deposit of 10,000 APSIAN credits, but you can then reap the rewards of your investment.

Alright, I'm willing to invest 20,000 credits to start, investing in Medizinischen-Bedarf

Awesome I will add this to the graphs and log your investments.

Burned lands
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Burned lands » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:24 pm

I decided to take everyone's economic output and make a piechart out of it! Since the trades and manufacturing data is Nationstates based, so should our economies and GDPs. Here's the chart:

https://www.meta-chart.com/share/deu-total-economic-output

Bernie Sandwiches
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bernie Sandwiches » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:55 pm

I would like to join the DEU! I would like to supply the union with tourist based engineers and contractors!

Noxtrem
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxtrem » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Burned lands wrote:I decided to take everyone's economic output and make a piechart out of it! Since the trades and manufacturing data is Nationstates based, so should our economies and GDPs. Here's the chart:

I will add the data to the top of the thread! Thank you for the data.

Burned lands
Secretary

Ex-Nation

piecharts and graphs

Postby Burned lands » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Noxtrem wrote:
Burned lands wrote:I decided to take everyone's economic output and make a piechart out of it! Since the trades and manufacturing data is Nationstates based, so should our economies and GDPs. Here's the chart:

I will add the data to the top of the thread! Thank you for the data.

I'll be attempting to make a bunch of economic graphs and diplomatic graphs tonight. I'll leave the url in a new factbook if you want to add it to the current graph list. I might actually start a line graph for the economy of the members, and just update it weekly

Burned lands
Secretary

Ex-Nation

DONALD TRUMP'S RESPONSE

Postby Burned lands » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:07 pm

The Republic Of The Irish Polands wrote:THE POLISH PRESS
The Polish Side's Most Trusted News Paper

As of March 1st, park rangers located just outside of Tumker, a huge city to the east side of Poland have recently rebelling. Reports say that rangers of the national park, Hollowstone, were filling the Ieish highways, burning down the trees they saw along the way. Among them was a decedent from the infamous General Donald Trump, Duckface, or Duck, Trump, who was leading the charge along highway 69, the most beautiful highway in Irish Polands, burning down trees along the way. Firefighters were there however, and have stopped the fire from spreading, though some experts believe that this incident, now named the Duck Crossing, may effect the wildlife around them, which is pretty much all the Irish have in their economy. When Duck was arrested by Police officials, he said he burned them because, " their country looks so pretty, unlike ours. But now look at it. It is black and charged, like our trees and their economy now. Let's see how they like it when every tree around them is DEAD! " he says, laughing. But what he didn't see is a quarter of a mile away, the fire had stopped, and this land would be used to build new roads, as all the burnt land was abandoned, as well as the other part of the forest being completely unharmed. With these new roads, the Irish people will have less traffic jams and have an easier time moving back and forth, as well as an easier path to Asura City, cutting the trip by an hour. So thank you, Duckface Trump.

After being claimed as a prisoner of war in the irish polands, I would like to state that I am very much free, and that I, nor my nation, have taken part in the eradication of your wildlife. We would gladly assist in the modernization of your countryside, through massive automotive deals, plastics processing movements, and even several overseas contractor agencies to help jumpstart your society. Of course we would require propper investments and equal trade back...

Burned lands
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Burned lands » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:27 pm

Alright, heres the black markets. Some nations have so little activity (probably due to nation size) that they won't show up :(
https://www.meta-chart.com/share/the-ov ... -the-union

Next we have employment:
https://www.meta-chart.com/share/deu-employment

And now onto the actual economy score:
https://www.meta-chart.com/share/deu-economic-score
Last edited by Burned lands on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Noxtrem
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Noxtrem » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:40 am

Burned lands wrote:Alright, heres the black markets. Some nations have so little activity (probably due to nation size) that they won't show up :(

Next we have employment:

Thanks mate! I'll add these immediately to the top of the thread! Once the stock market comes out, I'm going to do weekly updates.

Burned lands
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Burned lands » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:27 am

Noxtrem wrote:
Burned lands wrote:Alright, heres the black markets. Some nations have so little activity (probably due to nation size) that they won't show up :(

Next we have employment:

Thanks mate! I'll add these immediately to the top of the thread! Once the stock market comes out, I'm going to do weekly updates.

Alright! This is just to fill in everything that we'll need until then.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade