NATION

PASSWORD

Arcadia RP OOC Thread (LCRUA only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Krypton Nova
Diplomat
 
Posts: 514
Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Arcadia RP OOC Thread (LCRUA only)

Postby Krypton Nova » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:32 am

Arcadia RP OOC Thread

Map:
Image

This is the OOC thread of all Arcadia RP threads. Post all your out of character stuffs here.
Newspaper thread: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=370986
"International Incidents" IC thread: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 5&t=369442
"Anomaly on Utonia"-event IC thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=371661

Rules:

1. Use the OOC-thread (out of character) to say anything non RP-related, or make a comment on the RP out of character.
2. Krypton Nova and Yymea are the moderators of this thread, and their word is law, unless the rules state otherwise.
3. Abide by the rules of this RP.
4. Be fair.
5. Be realistic.
6. Abide by the laws of physics.
7. Don't use unrealistic numbers.
8. Give other players enough time to react.
9. Stay within the the predefined tech-level.
10. When you're new to an RP, you start from zero, like everyone else.
11. Don't change previously stated facts.
12. No godmodding.
13. You only know what is stated in RP-related factbooks or actually said in the RP. What wasn't said, didn't happen. (No metagaming!)
14. Only use weapon's of mass destruction if the other nation agrees with it or uses such weapons themselves.
15. Don't jump forward in time unless everyone agrees. Don't rush things.
16. Try to tell what happens like a story. Write relatively detailed posts. One-liners ruin RP, so keep a minimum of 100 words per post.

Advice:

1. Read the rules and the backstory
2. Back everything you say you have up by explaining how it works. It is preferable to do this in advance, like in a factbook or post.
3. When in doubt over realism, use reliable internet sources to check if what you want to say is feasible.
4. Don't try to be the superior power.

To apply for participation in any Arcadia RP, post your application below according to the following format:

Code: Select all
[box]
[b]Nation:[/b][i]Name[/i]
[b]Leader:[/b][i]Name[/i]
[b]Tech Level:[/b][i]Tech level of your nation (MT, PMT, FT)[/i]
[b]Intentions:[/b]
[list]
[i]List intentions[/i]
[/list]
(Tag:#4PP)
[/box]
Last edited by Krypton Nova on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Member of the The LCRUA.

User avatar
Yymea
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1118
Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yymea » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:13 am

Nation:The Democratic People's Republic of Yymea
Leader:Ilbigug Jilkimug
Tech Level:MT/pMT
Intentions:
-Boosting the Yymean economy
-Increasing the worldwide influence of Yymea
-Spreading Yymean culture, ideology, and values
-Making allies to ensure the safety of Yymea
-Protecting innocent nations
-Limiting the power of large, imperialist nations
-Avoiding nuclear war at all costs
-Helping developing nations

(Tag:#4PP)
Last edited by Yymea on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linnuis wrote: There's nothing at all stupid about the all leftists under twenty-fives online football challenge match... against the fascists.

User avatar
Krypton Nova
Diplomat
 
Posts: 514
Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krypton Nova » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:33 am

Yymea wrote:Nation:The Democratic People's Republic of Yymea
Leader:Ilbigug Jilkimug
Tech Level:MT/pMT
Intentions:
-Boosting the Yymean economy
-Increasing the worldwide influence of Yymea
-Spreading Yymean culture, ideology, and values
-Making allies to ensure the safety of Yymea
-Protecting innocent nations
-Limiting the power of large, imperialist nations
-Avoiding nuclear war at all costs
-Helping developing nations

(Tag:#4PP)

Approved. I'll have to make one myself too :p
Member of the The LCRUA.

User avatar
Krypton Nova
Diplomat
 
Posts: 514
Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krypton Nova » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:41 am

Here's my own application:

Nation: Krypton Nova
Leader: Chancellor Bion, or Bion Ruhzohedan in Novan. (There are no surnames in Krypton Nova, so Bion is his only name.)
Tech Level: Modern to Post-Modern Tech.
Intentions:
    - Stay neutral unless attacked or provoked
    - Stay neutral unless friends are attacked or provoked
    - Protecting human rights
    - Advance in the fields of science
    - Aiding in the development of other nations
(Tag:#4PP)
Last edited by Krypton Nova on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Member of the The LCRUA.

User avatar
Malutia Lusia Cialty
Diplomat
 
Posts: 614
Founded: Aug 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Malutia Lusia Cialty » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:53 am

Nation:The Stalinist-Maoist Spero Union of Malutia Lusia Cialty
Leader:General of State Daniel J
Tech Level:MT
Intentions:
-To do what ever to save the Union
-To spred Stalinism-Maoism
-Stoping the use of Atomic Bombs
-To make a atheist state
-Getting back the former land of MLC
-Be a superpower
-Unite the world as one. The Stalinist-Maoist Republic of Arcadia
-Helping the people

(Tag:#4PP)
Last edited by Malutia Lusia Cialty on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ᶠᶸᶜᵏ♥ᵧₒᵤ


User avatar
Ministerial
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1232
Founded: Dec 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ministerial » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Nation:The Galactic Ministry of Ministerial, or Ministerial
Leader:Qui
Tech Level:FT
Intentions:cake
Sweets
Advancements of military tech
Land
Wealth
Maintaining the peace
Making sure Theocretes doesn't do anything stupid
Keeping tabs on everyone
Establish friendly relationships

(Tag:#4PP)
HUE
I DO NOT USE NS STATS
Class W6: Tier 2, Type VI, Galactic power
☭If you support Socialism put this in your signature.☭


Marxist-Leninist and proud!

User avatar
Qothia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 46
Founded: Jan 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Qothia » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:08 pm

Nation: The Kingdom of Qothia
Leader: King Baldwin VII
Tech Level: FT
Intentions:
- Stay Neutral unless if intervention is required
- Protect the Citizens of Qothia from foreign threats.
- Nuclear Weapons and other powerful weapons of that scale shall not be used unless it is needed to.
- Establish a International Crime Court for war crimes, genocide and others.
- "Conquest in the name of God".
(Tag:#4PP)

User avatar
Krypton Nova
Diplomat
 
Posts: 514
Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krypton Nova » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:42 pm

Malutia Lusia Cialty wrote:Nation:The Stalinist-Maoist Spero Union of Malutia Lusia Cialty
Leader:General of State Daniel J
Tech Level:MT
Intentions:
-To do what ever to save the Union
-To spred Stalinism-Maoism
-Stoping the use of Atomic Bombs
-To make a atheist state
-Getting back the former land of MLC
-Be a superpower
-Unite the world as one. The Stalinist-Maoist Republic of Arcadia
-Helping the people

(Tag:#4PP)


Ministerial wrote:Nation:The Galactic Ministry of Ministerial, or Ministerial
Leader:Qui
Tech Level:FT
Intentions:cake
Sweets
Advancements of military tech
Land
Wealth
Maintaining the peace
Making sure Theocretes doesn't do anything stupid
Keeping tabs on everyone
Establish friendly relationships

(Tag:#4PP)


Malutia Lusia Cialty wrote:Nation:The Stalinist-Maoist Spero Union of Malutia Lusia Cialty
Leader:General of State Daniel J
Tech Level:MT
Intentions:
-To do what ever to save the Union
-To spred Stalinism-Maoism
-Stoping the use of Atomic Bombs
-To make a atheist state
-Getting back the former land of MLC
-Be a superpower
-Unite the world as one. The Stalinist-Maoist Republic of Arcadia
-Helping the people

(Tag:#4PP)


Approved!
Last edited by Krypton Nova on Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the The LCRUA.

User avatar
Linnuis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 614
Founded: May 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Linnuis » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:47 pm

Nation:Linnuis
Leader: President George Bentley
Tech Level:FT
Intentions:
- To protect the interests of the nation of Linnuis
- To preserve freedom amongst our allies
- Protecting Arcadia from outside aggressors
- Maintaining the balance of power in the Ancient crescent

(Tag:#4PP)
"Some random inspiring quote from a famous person I found online to make myself seem smarter than I actually am."

- Rembrandt Q Einstein


Co-Founder of The LCRUA

Former LCRUA Councillor
Former LCRUA President
Former International Republican Union Speaker of the House

I regret everything...
What's it to you?

User avatar
Stolen Idol
Diplomat
 
Posts: 831
Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stolen Idol » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:59 pm

Nation:NameChurch of the Stolen Idol
Leader:NameThe Great Prophet
Tech Level:Tech level of your nation (MT, PMT, FT)MT
Intentions:List intentions
(Tag:#4PP)Gain Technology
Expand colony
Form Alliance
Spread culture and religion
Combat the false church

User avatar
Noladea
Envoy
 
Posts: 282
Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Noladea » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Nation: The Defensive Republic of Noladea
Leader: King Nolad
Tech Level: MT, PMT
Intentions: Bring unity to Arcadia,
Only attack when provoked/attacked,
Become the most fortified and defended nation in Arcadia,
and unify the entire Arcadia into one large nation

(Tag:#4PP)
Creator and Founder of LCRUA
I am: ENFP-T, Centristic Anarchist, Pansexual, Scatterbrained, naive, loves pretty much everyone, :3

For: Equality, Individualism, Liberty, LGBT+ Rights, Free Speech, Anarchism, Centrist views to combat polarization, Political Incorrectness.

Okay: Anarchists, Minarchists, Collectivism(sorta), Conservatism & Progressivism

Hate: Fascists, Authoritarianism, Big Government, Big Corporation, Bigots, Racists, Sexists, Imperialists, Autocracy, Statists, anything oppressive of the people, radical SJW's, Radicals, Political Correctness.

User avatar
Salomonistic States
Attaché
 
Posts: 94
Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Salomonistic States » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Nation:The Asian Socialist Federation of Salomonistic States
Leader: Premier Xiang Salomon
Capital: Sianyang (Xian'jang)
Tech Level:MT/pMT
Intentions:
-Aggressive expansionism against neighbours
-Diplomacy, economic, and defense deals overseas
-Spreading Salomonese Culture and Arts with Gov. Funding
-Stockpiling nuclear weapons
-Upholding democracy, and spreading the ideal elsewhere
-Converting heathens to Xioajangxijang
-Defending Salomonistic priorities and interests
Etc.
:D
Last edited by Salomonistic States on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Krypton Nova
Diplomat
 
Posts: 514
Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krypton Nova » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:10 am

Linnuis wrote:Nation:Linnuis
Leader: President George Bentley
Tech Level:FT
Intentions:
- To protect the interests of the nation of Linnuis
- To preserve freedom amongst our allies
- Protecting Arcadia from outside aggressors
- Maintaining the balance of power in the Ancient crescent

(Tag:#4PP)


Stolen Idol wrote:Nation:NameChurch of the Stolen Idol
Leader:NameThe Great Prophet
Tech Level:Tech level of your nation (MT, PMT, FT)MT
Intentions:List intentions
Gain Technology
Expand colony
Form Alliance
Spread culture and religion
Combat the false church
(Tag:#4PP)


Noladea wrote:Nation: The Defensive Republic of Noladea
Leader: King Nolad
Tech Level: MT, PMT
Intentions: Bring unity to Arcadia,
Only attack when provoked/attacked,
Become the most fortified and defended nation in Arcadia,
and unify the entire Arcadia into one large nation

(Tag:#4PP)


Salomonistic States wrote:Nation:The Asian Socialist Federation of Salomonistic States
Leader: Xiang Solomon
Capital: Sianyang (Xian'jang)
Tech Level:MT/pMT
Intentions:
-Aggressive expansionism against neighbours
-Diplomacy, economic, and defense deals overseas
-Spreading Salomonese Culture and Arts with Gov. Funding
-Stockpiling nuclear weapons
-Upholding democracy, and spreading the ideal elsewhere
-Converting heathens to Xioajangxijang
(Tag:#4PP)


Approved
Last edited by Krypton Nova on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the The LCRUA.

User avatar
Frangleterre
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 101
Founded: Oct 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Frangleterre » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:34 am

Nation: Ðe Ãmpayœrr Frangleterreø (The Empire of Frangleterre)
Leader: Ãmpayœrror Napoléon IV Elysium Lutéciaø
Tech Level:FT
Intentions:
-Represent the human civilization the best along with Larnion.
-Remains neutral unless if attacked, if allied attacked or if crime against arcadians or humans are commited.
-Became the first world power of Arcadia, mainly economically speaking.
-Work with the ASON and Crescent for socialist globalisation.
-Colonize space and the universe to see our long gone colonial empire back.
-Spread and protect the Franglish culture through soft and smart power.

(Tag:#4PP)

User avatar
Etrius
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 119
Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Etrius » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Nation:Socialist Federation of Etrius
Leader:Prime Minister Vladimir Lenin
Tech Level:MT/FT
Intentions[i]-Expansion of territory and influence
-Economic growth
-Creation of military and political alliances

User avatar
Krypton Nova
Diplomat
 
Posts: 514
Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krypton Nova » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:45 am

Frangleterre wrote:Nation: Ðe Ãmpayœrr Frangleterreø (The Empire of Frangleterre)
Leader: Ãmpayœrror Napoléon IV Elysium Lutéciaø
Tech Level:FT
Intentions:
-Represent the human civilization the best along with Larnion.
-Remains neutral unless if attacked, if allied attacked or if crime against arcadians or humans are commited.
-Became the first world power of Arcadia, mainly economically speaking.
-Work with the ASON and Crescent for socialist globalisation.
-Colonize space and the universe to see our long gone colonial empire back.
-Spread and protect the Franglish culture through soft and smart power.

(Tag:#4PP)


Etrius wrote:Nation:Socialist Federation of Etrius
Leader:Prime Minister Vladimir Lenin
Tech Level:MT/FT
Intentions[i]-Expansion of territory and influence
-Economic growth
-Creation of military and political alliances


Approved :)
Member of the The LCRUA.

User avatar
Theocretes
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1689
Founded: Nov 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Theocretes » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Nation: The Socialist Empire of Theocretes
Leader: Theocretes the 23rd
Tech Level: mt/Ft
Intentions:
-BECOMING THE MOST SRONK EMPIRE IN THE GALAXY
-Getting more land
-Increasing military power
-Killing people.....
POLITICAL COMPASS:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.13

5D POLITICAL TEST:
Communist Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 100%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 17%

Why can't you put 4 doors on a chicken coop?
because then it would be a chicken sedan! (My life is falling apart)

User avatar
Krypton Nova
Diplomat
 
Posts: 514
Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krypton Nova » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Theocretes wrote:Nation: The Socialist Empire of Theocretes
Leader: Theocretes the 23rd
Tech Level: mt/Ft
Intentions:
-BECOMING THE MOST SRONK EMPIRE IN THE GALAXY
-Getting more land
-Increasing military power
-Killing people.....


Approved
Member of the The LCRUA.

User avatar
Theocretes
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1689
Founded: Nov 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Theocretes » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Krypton Nova wrote:
Theocretes wrote:Nation: The Socialist Empire of Theocretes
Leader: Theocretes the 23rd
Tech Level: mt/Ft
Intentions:
-BECOMING THE MOST SRONK EMPIRE IN THE GALAXY
-Getting more land
-Increasing military power
-Killing people.....


Approved

yay!
ALL HEIL KRYPTON!
:bow: :bow: :bow:
POLITICAL COMPASS:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.13

5D POLITICAL TEST:
Communist Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 100%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 17%

Why can't you put 4 doors on a chicken coop?
because then it would be a chicken sedan! (My life is falling apart)

User avatar
Krypton Nova
Diplomat
 
Posts: 514
Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krypton Nova » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:48 am

Theocretes wrote:snip

Please edit your IC posts to be more realistic, in line, and in pace with the rest of the RP-ers. FTL jumps and the likes are not to be used for the following rules: "Be fair", "Be realistic".
Also keep in mind that we might revert the tech level to MT, since this scenario is useless in an age of capable space-faring nations.
Last edited by Krypton Nova on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Member of the The LCRUA.

User avatar
Yymea
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1118
Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yymea » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:57 am

I think we should re-start the rp and put more concrete rules.
Linnuis wrote: There's nothing at all stupid about the all leftists under twenty-fives online football challenge match... against the fascists.

User avatar
Stolen Idol
Diplomat
 
Posts: 831
Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stolen Idol » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:10 am

Stolen idol can't into space. ;-;

User avatar
Yymea
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1118
Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yymea » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:15 am

Theocretes wrote:Jorge was sitting in his life module when he got a message declared -URGENT- from the king himself

"Jorge! My man! I have something I need you to do."
Jorge was intrigued
"Yes my king?"
"I need you to go into the cockpit and flip these switches in the order I tell you to"
Jorge went into the cockpit
"Read them to me"
"Red number 4, blue number 1, yellow number 12, red number 8, black number 1"
Jorge flipped each switch as he heard the names called
He heard a large WHOOSH and then a loud BANG

"What just happened?!?!"
"Nothing you need to concern yourself with me dear captain, just carry on with your mission and you will be received a hero!"
Jorge was concerned
"Yes sir."
"Good boy, you are dismissed"

Theo smiled as he heard a new ping on Utonia's radar
and he revived a message
-ORBITAL DEFENSE PROBE ONLINE-
Utonia was his for the taking

IMAGE FROM UTONIA:
http://www.allabouthappylife.com/wallpa ... r/jungle_n

Theocretes, how could your probe reach Utonia so quickly? KN, the most advanced nation on Arcadia, took a year to reach Utonia...
Linnuis wrote: There's nothing at all stupid about the all leftists under twenty-fives online football challenge match... against the fascists.

User avatar
Krypton Nova
Diplomat
 
Posts: 514
Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krypton Nova » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Yymea wrote:I think we should re-start the rp and put more concrete rules.


Agreed, what rules did you have in mind?

I think it should be MT to start with.
Member of the The LCRUA.

User avatar
Krypton Nova
Diplomat
 
Posts: 514
Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krypton Nova » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Salomonistic States wrote:(ooc) When will the RP start?

Whenever there someone feels like going to war :p
Currently most are active on the Anomaly on Utonia sub-thread.

Linnuis wrote:Well this forum went downhill before it even started...

This is a permanent thing, no need to rush anything.
Member of the The LCRUA.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads