NATION

PASSWORD

Invictus Populus Regional Information & Sign-Ups

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Greater Bohemian Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Invictus Populus Regional Information & Sign-Ups

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:57 pm

Invictus Populus
Regional Information & Sign-Ups
| Region | Offices and Elections | Regional News |

Welcome
Invictus Populus ("Unbreakable Peoples") is a new social and casual region that does RP. We strongly believe in a fair democratic rule in our region, and all forms of tyranny of regional leaders is strictly prohibited as we believe in Peoples-Rule. We want everyone to have a good time, you are never required to do anything. We do every type of RP be them Diplomatic, Economic, or Military. Finally, if you want a smaller more focused active, social, and RP region then Invictus Populus is for you!

10 Members Milestone Reached March 13th!
20 Members Milestone Reached March 21st!

Application for Regional Membership
Code: Select all
[box][align=center][size=150][color=#4080FF]APPLICATION for REGIONAL MEMBERSHIP in INVICTUS POPULUS[/color][/size][/align]
[b]:OVERVIEW NATIONAL INFORMATION:[/b]
Nation Name:
Demonym:
Population:
Capital:
Year Founded:
Map Claim: (Head over to our region and click map and find a unclaimed spot to base you nation around!)

How was your nation founded?

What are the cultures and ethnicity's of your nation?

What is the climate of your nation?

[b]:NATIONAL GOVERNMENT:[/b]
Government Type:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Legislature: (If any)

Which are the ruling party or parties in your nation and what are their political ideology?

Do you have any autonomous or "devolved" areas where regional self-control is strong? (Ex. Scotland in UK, Catalonia in Spain, Overseas Territories..)

[b]:NATIONAL ECONOMY:[/b]
GDP:
GDP Per Capita:
Economic System:
Economic Status: (Depression, Recession, Stagnation, Growth)

[b]:NATIONAL MILITARY:[/b]
[i](If you are a modern/high tech nation your total active and reserve amount should be 0.6% of your population or below. If you are a developing nation or take in conscripts then you can have up to 1% of your population in your actives and reserves.)[/i]
Active Soldiers:
Reserve Soldiers:
Military Tech Level: (Fringe, Developing, Modern)
Military Branches:

[b]:OOC and RP Information:[/b]
RP Example #1:
RP Example #2:

Is this a Main or Alt nation?
How often are you on NS?
Moderation History?

Which regional personality would most fit with you? (Doesn't effect decision!)
[] Social, I prefer to engage with other regional members OOC and maybe do a occasional RP or Participate in a Event.
[] Engaged RP, I prefer to do multiple RPs between regional members, and keep checking on the map and look to expand my influence. I prefer RP-ing over social OOC.
[] Mixed, I'd like to be 50/50, Socially/RP wise.
[] Leadership, I am a leader not a follower! I want to take a office one day, and have a bit of both social and engaged attitudes in me![/box]
Last edited by The Greater Bohemian Union on Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 9 times in total.
The People's Republic of Bohemia
IIwiki | News | Information Bureau | Red Spring

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:46 am

Regional Administration/Elections Thread Up and Updated: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=369273
Elections will be held in Early March, Reutoa will serve as interim foreign affairs minister.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Regional News Thread has been established: Here

Saint-Denis
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint-Denis » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:38 pm

APPLICATION for REGIONAL MEMBERSHIP in INVICTUS POPULUS

:OVERVIEW NATIONAL INFORMATION:
Nation Name: La République de Saint-Denis
Demonym: Denisien, Saint
Population: 66.03 million
Capital: Paris
Year Founded: 867 (West Francia born),

How was your nation founded? Out of dissolution of Carolingian or equivalent Empire

What are the cultures and ethnicities of your nation? Cosmopolitan French, Corsican, Guyanese, Polynesian, etc.

What is the climate of your nation? Varied, identical to French Fifth Republic

:NATIONAL GOVERNMENT:
Government Type: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic
Head of State: President Michelle Pouveau
Head of Government: Prime Minister Henri Heine
Legislature: (If any) National Assembly (unicameral)

Which are the ruling party or parties in your nation and what are their political ideology?
Social Party - Social Democracy, Social Liberalism, pan-Europeanism, Mixed Economy, non-Interventionism
The Republicans - Catholic Democracy, Social Liberalism, Liberal Economics, Gaullism, pan-Europeanism
Green Party - Social Democracy, Liberalism, Green Economics/Social Thinking, pan-Europeanism

Do you have any autonomous or "devolved" areas where regional self-control is strong? (Ex. Scotland in UK, Catalonia in Spain, Overseas Territories..)
Territoires Outre-Mer of modern-day France, especially the special case of Caledonia

:NATIONAL ECONOMY:
GDP (nominal): $2.833 trillion USD
GDP Per Capita (nominal): $44,331 USD
Economic System: Free-market capitalism
Economic Status: (Depression, Recession, Stagnation, Growth) Slight Economic Growth (est. GDP growth of 0.7% @ current fiscal quarter)

:NATIONAL MILITARY:
Active Soldiers: 300,377 active (incl. 85,358 Gendarmerie)
Reserve Soldiers: 125,450
Military Tech Level: (Fringe, Developing, Modern) Modern technology, with increasingly expansive innovation
Military Branches: Army of the Ground (Armee de Terre), Naval Force (Marine Nationale), Army of the Air (Armee de l'Air), National Police (Gendarmerie)

Percent of GDP spent on Military: (Ex. UK is 2%, Poland is 1.9%) 1.8% incl. Gendarmerie

:OOC and RP Information:

RP Example #1: (parent account)
RP Example #2: (parent account)

Is this a Main or Alt nation? Alternative
How often are you on NS? Nearly everyday, save for rarely on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Moderation History? Little, only been warned once

[] Social, I prefer to engage with other regional members OOC and maybe do a occasional RP or Participate in a Event.
[] Engaged RP, I prefer to do multiple RPs between regional members, and keep checking on the map and look to expand my influence. I prefer RP-ing over social OOC.
[x] Leadership, I am a leader not a follower! I want to take a office one day, and have a bit of both social and engaged attitudes in me!
Last edited by Saint-Denis on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Reutoa
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Saint-Denis wrote:

Year Founded: 867 (West Francia born)

How was your nation founded? Out of dissolution of Carolingian or equivalent Empire

What are the cultures and ethnicity's of your nation? Cosmopolitan French, Corsican, Guyanese, Polynesian, etc.

Government Type:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Legislature: (If any)

GDP:
GDP Per Capita:
Economic System:
Economic Status: (Depression, Recession, Stagnation, Growth)

Active Soldiers:
Reserve Soldiers:
Military Tech Level: (Fringe, Developing, Modern)
Military Branches:

Percent of GDP spent on Military: (Ex. UK is 2%, Poland is 1.9%)

RP Example #1:
RP Example #2:

Is this a Main or Alt nation?
How often are you on NS?
Moderation History?

[] Leadership, I am a leader not a follower! I want to take a office one day, and have a bit of both social and engaged attitudes in me!

WORK IN PROGRESS

Do you mind reserving the French Fifth Republic's territory for me? I am very interested in joining this region.

Hello, and Welcome to the Region, I am Reutoa, I am the Co-Founder and Temporary Foreign Affairs Minister. Since this is a new region, Map Territory for each Player is limited as of now, would you be ok with France right now? We do not want to use all of our territory within a map
Last edited by Reutoa on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

Saint-Denis
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint-Denis » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:32 am

I didn't think the French Fifth Repbulic's territorial extent was that large, considering it is modern-day France.

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:39 am

Saint-Denis wrote:I didn't think the French Fifth Repbulic's territorial extent was that large, considering it is modern-day France.

While I agree with you, France owns Territory in South America, Asia (Islands) and the Indian & Atlantic Oceans, not forgetting the Caribbean
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:12 am

Saint-Denis wrote:

Year Founded: 867 (West Francia born),

What are the cultures and ethnicities of your nation? Cosmopolitan French, Corsican, Guyanese, Polynesian, etc.

Government Type: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic
Legislature: (If any) National Assembly (unicameral)

Social Party - Social Democracy, Social Liberalism, pan-Europeanism, Mixed Economy, non-Interventionism
The Republicans - Catholic Democracy, Social Liberalism, Liberal Economics, Gaullism, pan-Europeanism
Green Party - Social Democracy, Liberalism, Green Economics/Social Thinking, pan-Europeanism

Territoires Outre-Mer of modern-day France, especially the special case of Caledonia

GDP (nominal): $2.833 trillion USD
GDP Per Capita (nominal): $44,331 USD
Economic Status: (Depression, Recession, Stagnation, Growth) Slight Economic Growth (est. GDP growth of 0.7% @ current fiscal quarter)

Active Soldiers: 300,377 active (incl. 85,358 Gendarmerie)
Military Tech Level: (Fringe, Developing, Modern) Modern technology, with increasingly expansive innovation
Military Branches: Army of the Ground (Armee de Terre), Naval Force (Marine Nationale), Army of the Air (Armee de l'Air), National Police (Gendarmerie)

Percent of GDP spent on Military: (Ex. UK is 2%, Poland is 1.9%) 1.8% incl. Gendarmerie

How often are you on NS? Nearly everyday, save for rarely on Tuesdays and Thursdays

[x] Leadership, I am a leader not a follower! I want to take a office one day, and have a bit of both social and engaged attitudes in me!

You are accepted, any territorial items of concern do not need to be discussed here we are sure we will all find something. Of course you will have Modern Day France. At the time we are just doing mainland claims, we will debate about allowing overseas claims.

You will get a message regarding regional details and password!

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:45 am

Feb 23rd - Feb 28th Regional News Announcements/Information

New Members:
Reutoa
Saint-Denis

Upcoming Elections:
Chancellor & Vice Chancellor Election: March 5th [6 Days Away]
Minister Elections: March 8th [9 Days Away]

Announcements
As we move forward we are still welcoming everyone, and encourage people to apply in the earlier days so they can get Co-Founding Members status and have influence in regional politics. Interim Ministers will be appointed until March 8th and then they must be elected. The Chancellors Elections for WA Delegate Status will be held on March 5th if their are at least 6 members by then. If anyone has questions they are welcomed to contact The Greater Bohemian Union.

Vira Nova
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vira Nova » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:03 am

There are no RP examples in this but I'll add them after browsing my other accounts posts. Too lazy to write atm :P Also, is Ireland available on the map?

Nation Name: The Community of Vira Nova
Demonym: Viranovan
Population: Estimated 5 million
Capital: Largest city is Saylene
Year Founded: 1968

How was your nation founded?
The Community was founded when the former Kingdom of Vira Nova broke into a brutal civil war. A hardline fascist party gained power in parliament, and attempted to overthrow the monarchy. Forces loyal to the crown took to arms and the nation was split in two. When the Royal Family was massacred, the Kingdom reduced itself to a Community in the Declaration of Dissolution, abandoning the fascist government swearing to take no other form of government or leadership in its place.

What are the cultures and ethnicity's of your nation?
The Community today is largely multiracial, however the majority is caucasian.

What is the climate of your nation?
Mild temperate

Government Type: None, Anarchy
Head of State: None
Head of Government: None
Legislature: There are the pillar documents of the Community, the Declaration of Dissolution and the Saylene Charter. These documents lay out the 'grounding rules' for the community so to speak and the rights of every person within it - resident or not.

None

Do you have any autonomous or "devolved" areas where regional self-control is strong?
Yes, in the largest town of Saylene, the incredibly wealthy Deluchio family have established themselves as the 'ruling' family so to speak. With a heavily armed security force, the keep the city largely safe and charge rent for those living or working in the protected areas. There are similar cases all over the country.

GDP: Unknown
GDP Per Capita: Unkown
Economic System: A truly free market
Economic Status: An estimated 4% of the population lives in relative poverty

Active Soldiers: N/A
Reserve Soldiers: N/A
Military Tech Level: There are countless paramilitaries across the country, with varying standards of equipment.
Military Branches: N/A

Percent of GDP spent on Military: N/A

RP Example #1: TBD
RP Example #2: TBD

Is this a Main or Alt nation? This is a new nation that I just had the idea for the other day. Its still in the works but I think it will provide a great ground for interesting RPs.
How often are you on NS? I usually check in every day
Moderation History? No

[X] Engaged RP, I prefer to do multiple RPs between regional members, and keep checking on the map and look to expand my influence. I prefer RP-ing over social OOC.
[X] Mixed, I'd like to be 50/50, Socially/RP wise.
[] Leadership, I am a leader not a follower! I want to take a office one day, and have a bit of both social and engaged attitudes in me!

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:42 am

Vira Nova wrote:There are no RP examples in this but I'll add them after browsing my other accounts posts. Too lazy to write atm :P Also, is Ireland available on the map?

All of Ireland is open! Better take it before UK comes along, haha. Just bump this or PM me when you got atleast one RP sample, just that should be fine for now.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Vira Nova finished his application over TG and is accepted.

Saint-Denis
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint-Denis » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:25 am

Nation Name: La Communauté Eclairée de Saint-Denis
Demonym: Solgen(s), Solelle(s)
Population: 208,662,460
Capital: La Rivière
Year Founded: 1805 (Independence Declared)

How was your nation founded? Declaration of Independence following the coronation of Napoleon Bonaparte and conflicts were won in the disastrous Napoleonic Wars

What are the cultures and ethnicities of your nation? mixed-French (majority), Black African, European immigrants, Arabs, etc.

What is the climate of your nation? Heavily Tropical in west but still Varied, identical to Brazil & Uruguay

Government Type: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
Legislature: (If any) Assemblee Legislative: Senat (Upper), Assemblee Nationale (Lower)

Social Democracy Party = Social democracy, liberal economics & social perspectives, pan-American, non-interventionist
Worker's Party = Socialism, mixed economics & liberal social perspectives, pan-American, non-intervtentionist
Catholic Traditionalist Party = Catholic Conservatism, Laissez-Faire, conservative economic and social perspectives, pan-American, strong interventionist

La Rivière (capital city)

GDP (nominal): 3,903,031,300,000 USD
GDP Per Capita (nominal): $18,705 USD

Active Soldiers: 249,978 active
Military Branches: Army of the Ground (Armee de Terre), Naval Force (Marine Nationale), Army of the Air (Armee de l'Air)

Percent of GDP spent on Military: (Ex. UK is 2%, Poland is 1.9%) 1.4% total

[x] Mixed, I'd like to be 50/50, Socially/RP wise.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:50 am

Saint-Denis wrote:

Nation Name: La Communauté Eclairée de Saint-Denis
Demonym: Solgen(s), Solelle(s)
Population: 208,662,460
Capital: La Rivière
Year Founded: 1805 (Independence Declared)

How was your nation founded? Declaration of Independence following the coronation of Napoleon Bonaparte and conflicts were won in the disastrous Napoleonic Wars

What are the cultures and ethnicities of your nation? mixed-French (majority), Black African, European immigrants, Arabs, etc.

What is the climate of your nation? Heavily Tropical in west but still Varied, identical to Brazil & Uruguay

Government Type: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
Legislature: (If any) Assemblee Legislative: Senat (Upper), Assemblee Nationale (Lower)

Social Democracy Party = Social democracy, liberal economics & social perspectives, pan-American, non-interventionist
Worker's Party = Socialism, mixed economics & liberal social perspectives, pan-American, non-intervtentionist
Catholic Traditionalist Party = Catholic Conservatism, Laissez-Faire, conservative economic and social perspectives, pan-American, strong interventionist

La Rivière (capital city)

GDP (nominal): 3,903,031,300,000 USD
GDP Per Capita (nominal): $18,705 USD

Active Soldiers: 249,978 active
Military Branches: Army of the Ground (Armee de Terre), Naval Force (Marine Nationale), Army of the Air (Armee de l'Air)

Percent of GDP spent on Military: (Ex. UK is 2%, Poland is 1.9%) 1.4% total

[x] Mixed, I'd like to be 50/50, Socially/RP wise.

Modified Application Accepted/Applied.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Those interested in taking Judaical Positions within the region may see here the new changes brought: Here. The constitution of Invictus Populus is also getting drafted as well and will be posted her and their once its done, so also all members will be able to be co-signers of the constitution if they join up before then. Ideas for articles within it may be TGed to me or in RMB chat.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:15 pm

Regional Elections Update

Ministerial Elections are March 8th, and by March 5th you must indicate whether you plan to run. Interim Ministers if you would like to continue your service as minister then head over to the elections form and file a intent-to-run form, however you may wait until the 5th because you get to choose a deputy minister (running mate) and by then we should have a few more members. Also running for a different ministry if you want is possible.

Chancellor Elections are being postponed until March 13th.

Litvana
Civilian

Founded: Feb 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Litvana » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:33 pm

tagging for interest, seems pretty neat reutoa :)

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Litvana wrote:tagging for interest, seems pretty neat reutoa :)

Let me know if you have any questions, we are about to have some good RPs up soon. its nice Reutoa brought you!
Last edited by The Greater Bohemian Union on Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:14 pm

The Greater Bohemian Union wrote:
Litvana wrote:tagging for interest, seems pretty neat reutoa :)

Let me know if you have any questions, we are about to have some good RPs up soon. its nice Reutoa brought you!

Expect more, I got some from , another region I have a puppet in

WELD 2020

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Reutoa wrote:

Awesome! We are growing fast and Vira Nova is setting up a good regional RP so now is the time to come if anyone is interested as well!

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Reutoa wrote:

Awesome! We are growing fast and Vira Nova is setting up a good regional RP so now is the time to come if anyone is interested as well!

I am Interested, even though I cannot promise that I can attend, sense you and your polish conflict and then my Second in,one to the throne meeting your first in line, and the. Other rps I'm in, lol

WELD 2020

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Reutoa wrote:

I am Interested, even though I cannot promise that I can attend, sense you and your polish conflict and then my Second in,one to the throne meeting your first in line, and the. Other rps I'm in, lol

Lmao, you are all over the place that is right. He will link it in regional chat and you can see if you want to or not be involved, its fine if you got too much on your plate!

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:36 pm

Reutoa wrote:

Lmao, you are all over the place that is right. He will link it in regional chat and you can see if you want to or not be involved, its fine if you got too much on your plate!

Wait, you mean RMB right?

WELD 2020

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Bohemian Union » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:41 pm

Reutoa wrote:

Yeah, I told him to post it in RMB (Regional Chat).

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:33 am

Reutoa wrote:

Yeah, I told him to post it in RMB (Regional Chat).

Ok

WELD 2020

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information