NATION

PASSWORD

The Conference of Theograd (EotT Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Conference of Theograd (EotT Only)

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:34 pm

April 5th, 1903
As the Second Great Nalish War just ended with the annexation of almost all of Nelsonburg's lands, President Jonathan Alexander has begun a conference in the city of Theograd, Libertanium, for him, the Chancellor of United South German States, the Emperor of Great Feng and the Lord Commissioner of Vitami to discuss their relationships and their control of captured Nalish lands.
Last edited by Libertas Regionem on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
Partner of the LETA Trade Zone
News: John Podesta taken into custody after FBI Raid of Comet Pizza, center of the Pizzagate Scandal. / President Trump congratulates Marie Le Pen as France exits the EU and pressures other nations to do so. / Support for BLM decreasing extremely, says poll. / Congress passes Law to enforce EVerify systems at every place of employment as part of goal to decrease illegal immigration. / Islamic State steadily losing ground after American-Russian coalition begins. / "Russian Hacking" Conspiracy a Fraud, says new leaked CIA document.

United South German States
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United South German States » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:37 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:April 5th, 1903
As the Second Great Nalish War just ended with the annexation of almost all of Nelsonburg's lands, President Jonathan Alexander has begun a conference in the city of Theograd, Libertanium, for him, the Chancellor of United South German States and Great Feng to discuss their relationships and their control of captured Nalish lands.

April 5th, 4:30 Pm, 1903: Executive Chancellor Alina Bergfalk arrives, flanked by 4 elites on each side. Alongside her is now Vice Chancellor Dreher, also flanked by 4 elites.

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:40 pm

United South German States wrote:
As the Second Great Nalish War just ended with the annexation of almost all of Nelsonburg's lands, President Jonathan Alexander has begun a conference in the city of Theograd, Libertanium, for him, the Chancellor of United South German States and Great Feng to discuss their relationships and their control of captured Nalish lands.

April 5th, 4:30 Pm, 1903: Executive Chancellor Alina Bergfalk arrives, flanked by 4 elites on each side. Alongside her is now Vice Chancellor Dreher, also flanked by 4 elites.

April 5th, 4:34 PM, 1903:
President Alexander walks over to both Dreher and Alina, extending his hand.
"Welcome to Theograd, Executive Chancellor Alina and Vice Chancellor Dreher. Congratulations on becoming the Vice Chancellor, Dreher. How are the wounds from the trench ambushes?"
News: John Podesta taken into custody after FBI Raid of Comet Pizza, center of the Pizzagate Scandal. / President Trump congratulates Marie Le Pen as France exits the EU and pressures other nations to do so. / Support for BLM decreasing extremely, says poll. / Congress passes Law to enforce EVerify systems at every place of employment as part of goal to decrease illegal immigration. / Islamic State steadily losing ground after American-Russian coalition begins. / "Russian Hacking" Conspiracy a Fraud, says new leaked CIA document.

Dutch Polynesia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch Polynesia » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:40 pm

As the Second Great Nalish War just ended with the annexation of almost all of Nelsonburg's lands, President Jonathan Alexander has begun a conference in the city of Theograd, Libertanium, for him, the Chancellor of United South German States and the Emperor of Great Feng to discuss their relationships and their control of captured Nalish lands.

"The Grand Master of Dutch Polynesia would like to come around to see if he can lobby for the Anica Isles to be ceded to the Federation, due to their planned war effort being cancelled by the aftermath of the revolution."

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:42 pm

Dutch Polynesia wrote:
As the Second Great Nalish War just ended with the annexation of almost all of Nelsonburg's lands, President Jonathan Alexander has begun a conference in the city of Theograd, Libertanium, for him, the Chancellor of United South German States and the Emperor of Great Feng to discuss their relationships and their control of captured Nalish lands.

"The Grand Master of Dutch Polynesia would like to come around to see if he can lobby for the Anica Isles to be ceded to the Federation, due to their planned war effort being cancelled by the aftermath of the revolution."

"The possession of the Anica Islands are not in my hands, but in the hands of the Emperor of Feng. We cannot promise the ceding of these islands for you."

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United South German States » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:43 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:
United South German States wrote:April 5th, 4:30 Pm, 1903: Executive Chancellor Alina Bergfalk arrives, flanked by 4 elites on each side. Alongside her is now Vice Chancellor Dreher, also flanked by 4 elites.

April 5th, 4:34 PM, 1903:
"Welcome to Theograd, Executive Chancellor Alina and Vice Chancellor Dreher. Congratulations on becoming the Vice Chancellor, Dreher. How are the wounds from the trench ambushes?"

Scratching his head, he explains:
"They hurt like a bitch, as usual. But I've had worse. There was this one time..."
Bergfalk looks at him with an impatient look on her face. Dreher realizes his mistake.
"Oh, yeah, sorry."

Dutch Polynesia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch Polynesia » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:
Dutch Polynesia wrote:"The Grand Master of Dutch Polynesia would like to come around to see if he can lobby for the Anica Isles to be ceded to the Federation, due to their planned war effort being cancelled by the aftermath of the revolution."

"The possession of the Anica Islands are not in my hands, but in the hands of the Emperor of Feng. We cannot promise the ceding of these islands for you."

"Fair enough mister President, we'll send over an ambassador for the Federation anyway."

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:45 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:April 5th, 4:34 PM, 1903:

Scratching his head, he explains:
"They hurt like a bitch, as usual. But I've had worse. There was this one time..."
Bergfalk looks at him with an impatient look on her face. Dreher realizes his mistake.
"Oh, yeah, sorry."

President Alexander laughs.
"Well it was worth it, your heroic deeds furthered the betterment of both of our nations. Cheif Davis should be arriving soon. In the meantime, please sit down. How was the trip here?"

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:46 pm

Dutch Polynesia wrote:
Libertas Regionem wrote:"The possession of the Anica Islands are not in my hands, but in the hands of the Emperor of Feng. We cannot promise the ceding of these islands for you."

"Fair enough mister President, we'll send over an ambassador for the Federation anyway."

"Please do, this is an serious situation for all of us."

Latvian Spartopiee
Attaché

Founded: Jan 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvian Spartopiee » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:47 pm

Ha nerds

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United South German States » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:48 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:
United South German States wrote:Scratching his head, he explains:
"Oh, yeah, sorry."

President Alexander laughs.
"Well it was worth it, your heroic deeds furthered the betterment of both of our nations. Cheif Davis should be arriving soon. In the meantime, please sit down. How was the trip here?"

This time, Bergfalk speaks.
"Mostly smooth, thank you Mr. President. A bit of a storm occured, but nothing too serious."

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:49 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:President Alexander laughs.

This time, Bergfalk speaks.
"Mostly smooth, thank you Mr. President. A bit of a storm occured, but nothing too serious."

"Is the radiation from Nalish haste still plaguing the German States?"

Vitami
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitami » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:51 pm

The lord commissioner arvies with her honor gaurd along with a medical assistant for her illness she contracted when hit by tear gas, she hopes to add a buffer between Nelsonburg and Vitami

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United South German States » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:52 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:
United South German States wrote:This time, Bergfalk speaks.

"Is the radiation from Nalish haste still plaguing the German States?"

She sighs.
"Sadly, yes. It will take years before the fallout becomes clear."

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:53 pm

Vitami wrote:The lord commissioner arvies with her honor gaurd along with a medical assistant for her illness she contracted when hit by tear gas, she hopes to add a buffer between Nelsonburg and Vitami

"Hello, Lord Comissioner, pleasure to have you. How are you feeling?"

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:54 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:"Is the radiation from Nalish haste still plaguing the German States?"

She sighs.

"That's horrible. My condolences go to you, your nation and its people. I wish great health on you all."

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United South German States » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:54 pm

Vitami wrote:The lord commissioner arvies with her honor gaurd along with a medical assistant for her illness she contracted when hit by tear gas, she hopes to add a buffer between Nelsonburg and Vitami

Dreher goes to greet her.
"Hello Lord Commissioner! I'm glad you could make it. Any recovery on the illness?"

Vitami
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitami » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:"Is the radiation from Nalish haste still plaguing the German States?"

She sighs.

"Vitami is willing to provide relief supplies, we have experience with nuclear fallout as atomic energy is one of our main power sources"

Latvian Spartopiee
Attaché

Founded: Jan 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvian Spartopiee » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Latvian Spartopiee wrote:Ha nerds
And since I'm a bit bored.
The president of Latvian Spartopia Spatsirk V von Habsburg (Dem orginal names) comes to the conference because why not

Vitami
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitami » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Dreher goes to greet her.
"Hello Lord Commissioner! I'm glad you could make it. Any recovery on the illness?"

"I'll live, the knights that raided my office are now dead and I dispose the fact the queen gets to live even though she attacked us unjustly"

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:57 pm

Latvian Spartopiee wrote:
Latvian Spartopiee wrote:Ha nerds
And since I'm a bit bored.
The president of Latvian Spartopia Spatsirk V von Habsburg (Dem orginal names) comes to the conference because why not

"Hello, President Spatsirk! How are you?"

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:58 pm

Vitami wrote:
United South German States wrote:Dreher goes to greet her.

"I'll live, the knights that raided my office are now dead and I dispose the fact the queen gets to live even though she attacked us unjustly"

"I too am disappointed by the fact a leader who committed several war crimes gets to evade justice."

Dutch Polynesia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch Polynesia » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:03 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:
Vitami wrote:

"I too am disappointed by the fact a leader who committed several war crimes gets to evade justice."

"I share your opinions, we must not let his word become law just because he is the delegate now."

Turtia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Turtia » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:03 pm

The door opens
"Hello I don't believe we've met!"says the King of Turtia, Octavain Natus. He walks with a limp and with 2 guards by his side.
O O
\__/
Long live turtia

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:05 pm

Dutch Polynesia wrote:
Libertas Regionem wrote:"I too am disappointed by the fact a leader who committed several war crimes gets to evade justice."

"I share your opinions, we must not let his word become law just because he is the delegate now."

"With the capture of much of mainland Nelsonburg and his colonies, I do not think the Nalish citizens will be fine with her rule. Let's hope she's dethroned, one way or another."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents