NATION

PASSWORD

Third New Duckian War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Ducklands
Envoy

Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Third New Duckian War

Postby New Ducklands » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:30 am

The threatening miniscule nation of New Russia The 3 has threatened New Ducklands to far. New Ducklands had no choice but to lanch 590 ICBM's (Non-Nuclear) towards the nation's capital building, government facilities, large factories, and military bases. New Ducklands along with allies are prepared to invade New Russia The 3. Any nation to support this terrorist nation will along be invaded as well.

OOC: Modern War RP
Last edited by New Ducklands on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Founder & Official Ambassador of Elparia. Also, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Atorantisu.
I don't use NS stats, I'm not crazy here.

Filthy Userite. And Proud.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:51 pm

New Ducklands wrote:The threatening miniscule nation of New Russia The 3 has threatened New Ducklands to far. New Ducklands had no choice but to lanch 590 ICBM's (Non-Nuclear) towards the nation's capitol building, government facilities, large factories, and military bases. New Ducklands along with allies are prepared to invade New Russia The 3. Any nation to support this terrorist nation will along be invaded as well.

OOC: Modern War RP

In response to threatening from New Russia the 3, (yah we got threatened too), the nation of Neolvex has send the 3rd battalion of marines to help the invasion. The reason for so little troops is because of the amounts of wars Neolvex is in right now.
You think I'm an asshole? Well you get an A+ because you thought right!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
Reason: Build up of troops
at the Xiongnu Canal

The Delegate of Rossferry.
Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

We are a PMT nation that doesn't use NS stats

New Russia the 3
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Russia the 3 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:00 am

I am sending 500,000 infantry 500 mink fighter jets and 10,000 amores vehicles to defend my ports and borders.
Last edited by New Russia the 3 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

New Russia the 3
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Russia the 3 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:04 am

Im sending a ogre pleeeeeeeeeeegue to new ducklands, trust me. You may all watch shrek 3 when this is ogre... I mean over.
Last edited by New Russia the 3 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:30 am

OOC: Sir this is a MT thread, there are no zombie viruses

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

Trioad
Attaché

Founded: Mar 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Trioad » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:45 am

Trioad is wiling to send 5000 troops and 500 tanks to help out new russia
Last edited by Trioad on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:46 am

Trioad wrote:Trioad is wiling to send 5000 troops and 500 tanks

TO who?

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Trioad
Attaché

Founded: Mar 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Trioad » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:50 am

Oh sorry I forgot to finish I am sending troops to new Russia only to avoid a total war with Duckland

Slekomania
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Slekomania » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:04 pm

Failure should be a crime punishable by death.
The Imperial Reich of Slekomania

The Imperial Reich cares not for your minute battles, nor do we shed tears for the victims of your war. Blood has been spilled before, and blood shall be spilled again. Swords have been broken, as they have been struck. Men have been slain, as they have slayed. Your war is but a drop of blood in the ocean of gore that is history.

But another War arises. You search for battle is answered --- Your legacy shall be that of defeat, and you shall be remembered in the monuments of Our triumph. Your blood will be the fuel that turns the wheels of time, for they turn on conquest alone.

The Legion of Death has awoken from its slumber once again, and their roars shall soon fill your battlefields.

Regards,
Lev Waltari, Supreme Chancellor of The Imperial Reich of Slekomania, Autocrat of the North, Master of the Scandes, Destroyer of nations, Conqueror of Meckoria, Eclassius, Besvekt, Chapmanian Kingdom, Rahni, Brightsprings, Zeeland and others.

Hail Victory!

A lone man of Slekomanian origin stands on the coast of New Ducklands. The moment is tranquil, the ocean and the sky are still alike. Cloudless - Waveless. The only thing that convinced this man that time had not stopped, was the small flock of birds calmly circling above him, cawing every now and then. Taking off his shoes, this man submerged his feet into the vast ocean that laid in front of him. This moment of calm, as they often do, would soon be disturpted. The birds grew anxious and tireless, their songs panicked and irregular. Before long, this flock would disappear, in apparent flight from something dangerous, or at least something that had scared them. This worried the man. Though his nation was no stranger to discord, he would never get used to it. He peered into the distance, beaming his eyes into the sea in anticipation for the coming. Dread looming over him, it once again seemed as if time itself had stopped. Though this time he would find no solace, nor comfort in this moment of timelessness. This was not a moment of peace, but a moment of fear.

Noise...
The ocean grew stormy, as small, but growing waves began to strike upon the beach. With these waves, came a sudden and powerful murmur, which emerged from deep within the horizon. The sky and water vibrated with this sound, as did the lone man standing on the shore. The murmur would only grow stronger and stronger, until it seemed as if the Earth itself was shaking under this monstrous growl. In the distance, a metallic peck -- A ship arose from the horizon. With every second passing, this peck would grow in size, as did the noise accompanying it.

Suddenly, a massive, almost Biblical roar tore through the sky, violently booming from shore to shore. The metallic peck raced towards the shore. Though it was no longer small, instead it was utterly massive. This behemoth-like warship, totally black except for its enormous, metallic cannons, dwarfed anything the man had ever laid eyes on. Its engines roared with absolute power, as it came closer and closer to the shore, wildly swaying under its own power. Its horns blew like trumpets of war, ripping through the azure with one single message:
The Slekomanians had arrived.

Crashing into the shore, several bridges extended from the ship's hull, smashing down into the sand below. Soldier after soldier came oozing out of the ship, their cries of war gloriously bursting through the air. Aroo! Hail Victory! The troops were clad in thick, black battlearmour, which made every single soldier look like a piece of walking metal. Stamped on these uniforms, were the symbols of their nation. The bear. The eagle. And thick, dark, red lines.

As gunfire drummed the shore, the lone slekomanian man, now hiding behind a rock, glared into the distance one last time.

He witnessed ship, after ship after ship after ship after ship...
And behold, a curtain of iron veils the horizon.

Straall
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 16, 2006
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Straall » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:12 pm

In the missile tracking command center.

-Lord Vimes, Lord Vimes! Something has happend, a small nation just sent over 500 non-nuclear ICBM's to a capital city and other targets.
-You have to be kidding me Major, 500?! Thare have to be miljons on dead on the grund, what the hell happend?! We need to call High Command at once, i think we need to do something to aid.. well some one!

Last edited by Straall on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the Empire, we protect the week and punish the wicked.
1: Open gate (Peace) - Normal Readiness - Military working normally - Green
[*]The Tebellich War and Famine - Neutral part - Red Cross/ aid provider
[*]Revulotion/Civilwar Third empire of me - RAUM Victory/ Peace Treaty
The population in:
Straall:
Commonwealth:

Imperial Armed Forces:
Straall:
Commonwealth:
Bosnian Zenica - Panzar - Hans-Wilhelmina - Faycrest - Tremyria-Coca ze-Skittlesborough-Morningstardom-Religulousia and Straall Overseas Colony - Ditriich

New Russia the 3
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Russia the 3 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Thanks to the many allies we are preparing an invasion of New Ducklands.
Last edited by New Russia the 3 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Russia the 3
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Russia the 3 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:08 pm

once we win the war new rusia will take trimania as an allieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of or destray them as well
Last edited by New Russia the 3 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Russia the 3
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Russia the 3 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:10 pm

our "chip pounding nation" will not stand for this and will no stop till new ducklands is either shreks onion juice or nulcear ash.
Last edited by New Russia the 3 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:27 pm

New Russia the 3 wrote:our "chip eating nation" will not stand for this and will no stop till new ducklands is eaither nuclear ash or surrenderd

OOC: Sry this kid can't spell, and has never done an RP war before. Well, this "Threat" of ours here is quite stupid and all yes but they do eat a LOT of chips, seriously. As well please do respect him though this kid also has issues with politics and such.

C: Well NATO will not like any nuclear missiles fired by this stupid puny nations of Tortured Peoples, I say we stand, we fight, for freedom, we must save these peoples from the everlasting torture that is here! Fight along with the UNE, for justice, stand now with me and we will win! :clap:

C: We wish to avoid war but this nation has threatened to invade us and Neolvex to many times, we shall invade and save his peoples from this dictator. Fight now with me or fall with his Dictators! The invasion has begun and New Duckian, Toxtethian, and Trimainian forces have invaded his coast line. The armored invasion has already pushed 12 Miles in. Only 60 more to go! 8)

C: Any fired Nuclear Missiles will be deflected (also were an island nation, no land invasions New Russia) with our "Iron Shield" defences. These fire smaller SAM's at the ICBM"s on them and destroy them in mid-air before the reach our coast. God Save William VIII! :lol:
Last edited by New Ducklands on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Founder & Official Ambassador of Elparia. Also, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Atorantisu.

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:44 pm

Trioad wrote:Oh sorry I forgot to finish I am sending troops to new Russia only to avoid a total war with Duckland

I didn't want war and was and wish I could still try to avoid war. Though the invasion has begun i'm trying to save his nation's people and my own from possible terrorist attacks and invasions. Its an act of self-defense and I wish for you to please help me or stay out of this war. I'd like you to also now I am a very peaceful nation which avoids war until it or a friend (Specificly Neolvex) is threatened and/or attacked. If you could please not bring more trouble and death into this as i'd hate to have to bombard you as well. Thank you for bothering to read this.

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Straall wrote:In the missile tracking command center.

-Lord Vimes, Lord Vimes! Something has happend, a small nation just sent over 500 non-nuclear ICBM's to a capital city and other targets.
-You have to be kidding me Major, 500?! Thare have to be miljons on dead on the grund, what the hell happend?! We need to call High Command at once, i think we need to do something to aid.. well some one!

(Image)

Thank you Straall for noticing this complex issue happening here. I hope for you to help New Ducklands save its people along with the tortured peoples in New Russia as well. This invasion was made in such to help save these peoples as major population centers were not targeted nor hit. I'd also like to justify that New Ducklands and my ally Neolvex was constantly threatened with war, invasion, terrorisium, and Putin. We'd like you to either join us and help "renew" New Russia or stay out of this conflict and prevent losses since this is something we wish not to happen. -Duke William VIII

OOC: He REALLY likes Russia, and Siberia :eyebrow:

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:54 pm

New Ducklands wrote:
Trioad wrote:Oh sorry I forgot to finish I am sending troops to new Russia only to avoid a total war with Duckland

I didn't want war and was and wish I could still try to avoid war. Though the invasion has begun i'm trying to save his nation's people and my own from possible terrorist attacks and invasions. Its an act of self-defense and I wish for you to please help me or stay out of this war. I'd like you to also now I am a very peaceful nation which avoids war until it or a friend (Specificly Neolvex) is threatened and/or attacked. If you could please not bring more trouble and death into this as i'd hate to have to bombard you as well. Thank you for bothering to read this.

OOC: HEY! I take some offense! jk

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Slekomania
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Slekomania » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:00 am

The air smells of tobacco and smoke. In this room, men are sitting by a vast iron desk. More smoke... Mumbling... Haphazard, irregular yelling, and pointing. Spread out on this table, is a crude map of New Ducklands. On this map, there are several red and blue markings, lines drawn across it, as well as crossed over numbers and text. Suddenly two men walk in and the room falls silent.

One of the men, camoflagued in the smoke-filled room by his dark grey suit, calmly raises his voice. "Advance further into the metropolis, and along the way, we'll establish military checkpoints, some larger, some smaller." As he speaks, he slowly slides his finger across the map, starting from the now beached shore, and stopping when he reaches the first nearby settlement. With his other hand, he puts a cigarette into his mouth, blowing a cloud of smoke into the air. Another man, clad in an identical dark suit clears his throat, placing his open palm on the map. "And the SLRP?" Before he could speak further, the first man interrupted him, sternly stating. The checkpoints will guarantee the Program's fruition. Allowing a slight smirk to form on his face, the second man answered. "Ah, yes.. Check-points." The first man would once again begin speaking. "Commander, update on the current operative situation." A soldier dressed in a sharp, rather lavishly decorated military uniform answered. "Sir, some 20,000 troops have disembarked on the shore, and will be proceeding with the given strategy." The first man flicked his cigarette on the ground, saying "Good." as he left the room.

The massive onslaught launched on New Ducklands saw no end in sight, as more and more soldiers beached on the small nation's shores. A gigantic wall of battleships surrounded the island, enormous legions of Slekomanian troops pouring out of these vessels. The atmosphere was filled by the sound of boots loudly drumming, guns cocking and reloading, and soldiers speaking to each other.

The faint sound of shoes clapping against metal echoed from the bridge of the first ship that had arrived. This Goliath towered above all the other ships, easily dwarfing them in propotion. A mechanic, and loud voice boomed from the direction of the ship. "Heil Imperium! For a brief moment, all units fell silent, only to turn to the direction of the sound, sharply saluting the man that stood above them. ["b]Heil Victory!"[/b] On the ship, stood a large man, his leather trenchcoat blowing in the wind as he spoke. His voice was jagged and sharp, yet somehow deep. He was using some kind of machine to talk. "We shall show this punitive land the power of the bear! Slekomania shall bow before no one, and neither shall you! In the name of the Reich, charge!"

Upon his command, the units began their attack.

The thundering roar of cannonfire shredded the sky, the ground violently shook as tank after tank rolled into the mainland, and thousands of soldiers began to advance into the country.

Their target? Whatever they could find. Men, women, children, villages, cities.. Anything and everything would be conquered.

New Russia the 3
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Russia the 3 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:02 am

New Russia the 3 is sending in bio weapons this is your land stand.

New Russia the 3
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Russia the 3 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:08 am

You could have surrendered New Ducklands, but you chose not to and your once great nation becoming a crater. New Russia is sending a nuclear missile to New Ducklands.
Last edited by New Russia the 3 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Straall
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Straall » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:20 am

New Ducklands wrote:
Straall wrote:In the missile tracking command center.

(Image)

Thank you Straall for noticing this complex issue happening here. I hope for you to help New Ducklands save its people along with the tortured peoples in New Russia as well. This invasion was made in such to help save these peoples as major population centers were not targeted nor hit. I'd also like to justify that New Ducklands and my ally Neolvex was constantly threatened with war, invasion, terrorisium, and Putin. We'd like you to either join us and help "renew" New Russia or stay out of this conflict and prevent losses since this is something we wish not to happen. -Duke William VIII

To the office of the Duke William VIII.

Straall is as nation of peace and stability and we look harshly at crimes like these, we furthermore invite all parties to peace talks in Straall. We wish that the violence ends at once, and international observeras and aid workers be let in to bring aid to those in need. We are a nation of peace, and a protector of weaker men. We hope that you and your enemy will come to Straall and sign a temporary ceasefire so that we can bring aid.

Straall in not picking a side in this conflict at the moment - the speaker of the impirial will, Lord Axel auf Gustavia Noordstad IV
Last edited by Straall on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The population in:
Straall:
Commonwealth:

Imperial Armed Forces:
Straall:
Commonwealth:
Bosnian Zenica - Panzar - Hans-Wilhelmina - Faycrest - Tremyria-Coca ze-Skittlesborough-Morningstardom-Religulousia and Straall Overseas Colony - Ditriich

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:32 am

Slekomania wrote:The air smells of tobacco and smoke. In this room, men are sitting by a vast iron desk. More smoke... Mumbling... Haphazard, irregular yelling, and pointing. Spread out on this table, is a crude map of New Ducklands. On this map, there are several red and blue markings, lines drawn across it, as well as crossed over numbers and text. Suddenly two men walk in and the room falls silent.

One of the men, camoflagued in the smoke-filled room by his dark grey suit, calmly raises his voice. "Advance further into the metropolis, and along the way, we'll establish military checkpoints, some larger, some smaller." As he speaks, he slowly slides his finger across the map, starting from the now beached shore, and stopping when he reaches the first nearby settlement. With his other hand, he puts a cigarette into his mouth, blowing a cloud of smoke into the air. Another man, clad in an identical dark suit clears his throat, placing his open palm on the map. "And the SLRP?" Before he could speak further, the first man interrupted him, sternly stating. The checkpoints will guarantee the Program's fruition. Allowing a slight smirk to form on his face, the second man answered. "Ah, yes.. Check-points." The first man would once again begin speaking. "Commander, update on the current operative situation." A soldier dressed in a sharp, rather lavishly decorated military uniform answered. "Sir, some 20,000 troops have disembarked on the shore, and will be proceeding with the given strategy." The first man flicked his cigarette on the ground, saying "Good." as he left the room.

The massive onslaught launched on New Ducklands saw no end in sight, as more and more soldiers beached on the small nation's shores. A gigantic wall of battleships surrounded the island, enormous legions of Slekomanian troops pouring out of these vessels. The atmosphere was filled by the sound of boots loudly drumming, guns cocking and reloading, and soldiers speaking to each other.

The faint sound of shoes clapping against metal echoed from the bridge of the first ship that had arrived. This Goliath towered above all the other ships, easily dwarfing them in propotion. A mechanic, and loud voice boomed from the direction of the ship. "Heil Imperium! For a brief moment, all units fell silent, only to turn to the direction of the sound, sharply saluting the man that stood above them. ["b]Heil Victory!"[/b] On the ship, stood a large man, his leather trenchcoat blowing in the wind as he spoke. His voice was jagged and sharp, yet somehow deep. He was using some kind of machine to talk. "We shall show this punitive land the power of the bear! Slekomania shall bow before no one, and neither shall you! In the name of the Reich, charge!"

Upon his command, the units began their attack.

The thundering roar of cannonfire shredded the sky, the ground violently shook as tank after tank rolled into the mainland, and thousands of soldiers began to advance into the country.

Their target? Whatever they could find. Men, women, children, villages, cities.. Anything and everything would be conquered.

Well, this is sad. It is at simply that slowly you have pushed through one of our smaller islands. Since we are an island chain we evacutated all the people we could. Then as such we have now flanked your ships and boreded them as such. The large blockade of ships holds down the other 3 islands from and more advance and now Large B 52's, B 2's, and Eurofighter Typhoons drop ordinace onto your soldiers. Due to this over 16,000 casualties have been counted. 12,000 being your people. We order you to stand down now please as since we did not want war at all and were forced only after many, many terrorist attacks. We ask you to please halt the invasion force at least as we do not want to go to bombing your nation down as well. This is a final warning before this as a war was not asked for. Please stand down now as we are ready to invade your own nation. We do not say that you are in defeat we just want a cease-fire since this would help our nation very well.

THE NATION OF SLEKOMANIA HAS INVADED NEW DUCKLANDS, ALL NATIONS THAT READ THIS WE ASK FOR HELP WITH SUPPLIES AND TROOPS TO PUSH THEM OUT OF OUR SMALLEST ISLAND GALLITZIN. PLEASE HURRY SINCE THIS IS AN URGENT SITUATION UNE.

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:39 am

Straall wrote:
New Ducklands wrote:Thank you Straall for noticing this complex issue happening here. I hope for you to help New Ducklands save its people along with the tortured peoples in New Russia as well. This invasion was made in such to help save these peoples as major population centers were not targeted nor hit. I'd also like to justify that New Ducklands and my ally Neolvex was constantly threatened with war, invasion, terrorisium, and Putin. We'd like you to either join us and help "renew" New Russia or stay out of this conflict and prevent losses since this is something we wish not to happen. -Duke William VIII

To the office of the Duke William VIII.

Straall is as nation of peace and stability and we look harshly at crimes like these, we furthermore invite all parties to peace talks in Straall. We wish that the violence ends at once, and international observeras and aid workers be let in to bring aid to those in need. We are a nation of peace, and a protector of weaker men. We hope that you and your enemy will come to Straall and sign a temporary ceasefire so that we can bring aid.

Straall in not picking a side in this conflict at the moment - the speaker of the impirial will, Lord Axel auf Gustavia Noordstad IV

We thank you for not taking any sides within this terrible conflict. Though this invasion was only a matter of self-defence and I as well hate the conflict and death of war. Like many here these people do NOT understand what death is like or cancer unlike I do as I have experianced both. I only got into this war after multiple threats of war and many, many terrorist attacks. I hope you can bring aid to the suffering in this conflict as that would be greatly appriciated as such. We hope we can bring a cease-fire at least to stop the fireing and death. Please do help aid the losses.

-Prime Minister Lee R. Washington

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:48 am

New Russia the 3 wrote:New Russia the 3 is sending in bio weapons this is your land stand.

Well New Russia remember that Iron Shield Defence I had? Oh yes it shoots down the missiles before the reach us. Well, GG nothing hit us. Suddently, New Russian Military Base Airhorns scream as New Duckian bombers rain down bombs on each and everyone avoiding all population centers and such. As this is so Every Military Base left from ICBM's (Non-Nuclear) are now gone and no Military of yours can invade. Also, by tommorow our invasion force should reach your capital. Though sadly, the push is slowed down due to the many troops still slowing the armored divisions while T62 shells bounce of New Duckian Challenger II's (Worlds most armored tank in real life). The push is almost over as sighs of relief from New Duckian Generals come threw-out the war room.

Straall
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Straall » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:13 am

New Ducklands wrote: We thank you for not taking any sides within this terrible conflict. Though this invasion was only a matter of self-defence and I as well hate the conflict and death of war. Like many here these people do NOT understand what death is like or cancer unlike I do as I have experianced both. I only got into this war after multiple threats of war and many, many terrorist attacks. I hope you can bring aid to the suffering in this conflict as that would be greatly appriciated as such. We hope we can bring a cease-fire at least to stop the fireing and death. Please do help aid the losses.

-Prime Minister Lee R. Washington

Prime Minister Lee R. Washington, Straall will be sending the 35th NTF (X), 12-13th Hospital ships (III-III), and 25-26th expeditionary forces (XX) to your shores, we will hold outside your territorial waters to hope to land to bring aid to the needing. We ARE a NEUTRAL party, we WILL defend ourselves if attacked.
We wish permission to land on your soil.

TO ALL WARING NATIONS!
Straall is a neutral party, we will defend ourselves if attacked. and we invite all to join in peace talks on the HIRMS Thor.
The population in:
Straall:
Commonwealth:

Imperial Armed Forces:
Straall:
Commonwealth:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents