NATION

PASSWORD

Salty Spitoon (all welcomed/chill thread)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Next Thread?

An Abandoned Brothel in Nazi Germany
31%
A Temple in Tenochtitlan
No votes
A small island ruled over by a talking cat, who's inhabitants believe firmly in the Iron Paw government.
53%
A shopping mall in Post-Apocalyptic America ruled over by Consumerist, who believe America died because people stopped worshipping the dollar.
17%

Total votes : 36

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Salty Spitoon (all welcomed/chill thread)

Postby Lingria » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Administration
Lingria - The OP of Opton
Ozzy - Bartender of baring tender things

Welcome to the baddest toughest fish bar in the entire deep blue sea! The Salty Spitoon! Where not even some of the toughest of tough make it out alive!

Rule 1: Your nation does not exist here as a political entity, no exceptions. Nor can you godmod, so no characters with 'I can kill gods' in one hit horseshit, thanks. Players, if you see anything like this, please report it to me.

Rule 2: Politicians from your nation are allowed, just don't push it. Personifications of your country on the other hand, (like Hetalia for example) are perfectly okay.

Rule 3: No entering nude please, not only did it become unfunny three years ago, it's rather distasteful and pointless to do so.

Rule 4: Don't come in here just to attack player characters and vandalize shit, it's disrespectfully rude as hell and I have a zero tolerance policy towards it.

Rule 5: I love every one of you. <3

Rule 6: No advertisement in our little niche, don't even subtly advertise to us.

Rule 7: For the love of god, don't surpass PG-13 material.

Rule 8: This is a chill thread. OOC discussion is fine every once and a while, but please keep it to a minimum. Also, please refrain yourselves from engaging in any sort of debate. Players, if you see people arguing in this thread, kindly remind them to take it elsewhere.

Rule 9: There is no Deus Ex Machina to save you from the completely omnipotent God of Manly OP that guides this thread. Okay, I mean that from an OOC perspective there
Rule 10: Offensive characters will be immediately removed. No buts or ifs...
Last edited by Lingria on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Grudingly declares existence.

Also, the Candyland thing had 26. Wait, is that like Candyland the game?
How would that work.

Anyway. Stuff.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:33 pm

New Babylonia wrote:Grudingly declares existence.

How would that work.

Anyway. Stuff.

Last minute votes don't count..I would think.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

United Territories and States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Territories and States » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:33 pm

This looks cool.
Please be nice and refer this country as "America", or "United States" when in IC.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:34 pm

Lingria wrote:

How would that work.

Anyway. Stuff.

*crying* I don't know how this works when none of us are like fishes but

Existence anyways xD
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:34 pm

Ignis walked in and rapped roughly on the door of the Salty Spitoon.
"Yo,I heard there are real thug guys here!"
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:35 pm

Lingria wrote:

How would that work.

Anyway. Stuff.

*shrugs* They do in every other democratic system.
Of course, i got over spongebob a couple years and have grown to hate it since then.
Yay for pointless hatred.

Kaiya is reading stuff to fuck up Walty's mind more!

Lyras is probably still being abused by... Linguria... is that what it was?

Ty is balancing a banana on Blacke's head.
Uh... what else...

I think that's everything i had going.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:35 pm

Danceria and co walk in,
Aceus is tough enough because he is a fucking Cyborg!
Larissa is tough enough because she's a tomboyish personification of the Mexican Empire!
Sophia is tough enough because she's a badass mage!
Sully's tough enough because he's the motherfucking playboy Prince of the Arabian Peninsula!
Blacke is tough enough because she's a fucking martial arts master with a top notch record in the Equestrian Armed Forces!
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Chaos Crescent
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chaos Crescent » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:36 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Lingria wrote:Last minute votes don't count..I would think.

Of course, i got over spongebob a couple years and have grown to hate it since then.

Uh... what else...

I is sad.

Anyway....

Spontaneous life to all corners ignoring wherever the fuck this place is.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie. Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self.
Fun^10 x int^40=ir2
Timeline
I am your delusion.
Galactic Economic and Security Organization Member?

Xanama
Senator

Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanama » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:36 pm

exist

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:36 pm

Danceria wrote:Danceria and co walk in,
Aceus is tough enough because he is a fucking Cyborg!
Larissa is tough enough because she's a tomboyish personification of the Mexican Empire!
Sophia is tough enough because she's a badass mage!
Sully's tough enough because he's the motherfucking playboy Prince of the Arabian Peninsula!
Blacke is tough enough because she's a fucking martial arts master with a top notch record in the Equestrian Armed Forces!

All of my characters are because their canons are interlocked and if you try to deny one the rest will rip your entrails out.
I've been told that's not a good way to end. I take their word for it. Is that foolish, or should i experience it myself?

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Ignis walked in and rapped roughly on the door of the Salty Spitoon.
"Yo,I heard there are real thug guys here!"
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:

Existence anyways xD

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Maou was possibly dead, so he wasn't here=AKA, ambiguously dead.
Lucifer appears, wearing a bloodied eyepatch.
Suzuno was sporting a huge scar across her face.
Alciel was in a wheelchair, carrying a comatose Lust.
Victorian!Maou was hiding in the rafters.
Indo exists.
F*ck 12[/align]

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Chaos Crescent wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:*shrugs* They do in every other democratic system.

Uh... what else...

I is sad.

Anyway....

Spontaneous life to all corners ignoring wherever the fuck this place is.

I'm stupid i get it!
Gawd ;-;

Risa boops Drake with a branch.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Ignis walked in and rapped roughly on the door of the Salty Spitoon.
"I heard there are real thug guys here!"

Larissa rolled her eyes holding a mug o' beer. "These babosos aren't so tough!"
Blacke was meditating a la karate kid (legs on barrel, banana on head), her Chi levels increase.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Xanama
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanama » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Xanama wrote:exist

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:38 pm

How would that work.

Anyway. Stuff.

(I had a dumb idea of introducing the board game Candy Land as an actual setting featuring it's own chapter of the Brotherhood of Steel. You aren't going to get the references I'd make it in it. Actually surprising it caught many votes.)

Anyways, Malibu is breathing deeply and rapidly, wondering how she's breathing under the water.
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

United Territories and States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Territories and States » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Bruce Lee X walks in
Please be nice and refer this country as "America", or "United States" when in IC.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:38 pm

New Babylonia wrote:

Uh... what else...

Linguria beat up Lyras.

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Lingria wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

Existence anyways xD

Except it went out like 30 seconds later. The cartoon corrected it's own breaking of the laws of how fire works.
Argument invalid, and guess what. YOUR FAIS IS INVALID TOO. *airhorns*

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Omega punched a wall. "Why? Why is this happening?"
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Winter months cause me to go into depression.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
I am a feminist! #Equality
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Maou was possibly dead, so he wasn't here=AKA, ambiguously dead.
Indo exists.

Dancy, i'm looking at you. Confront them.
F*ck 12[/align]

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Maou was possibly dead, so he wasn't here=AKA, ambiguously dead.
Indo exists.

Dancy, i'm looking at you. Confront them.

Aceus looked at them "Geez...Fake Maou rough you guys up too...?" he winced as his nanomachines repaired a newly formed gash in his heart.
Obligatory Quotes below

Xanama
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Xanama » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:39 pm

EXIST FFS

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives