NATION

PASSWORD

The League of Nations Members Area (CLOSED)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zazumo
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Zazumo » Sun May 21, 2017 1:21 pm

President Bob W. Rockwell addressed the nation today:
This week, I've taken further steps to ensure that the conflict in Theoncrati is overseen with certain efficiency. I have offered to have leaders of the SRG meet with PRZ diplomats to discuss a political transition. And end this conflict before it gets too far out of control. In the interests of all parties. I urge the SRG to accept this meeting. It's imperative that they understand that with the strength of our international coalition, this conflict can end only one way. Violently! And politically and economically unsustainable - for both Theoncrati and SRG loyalists. I humbly request that SRG officials accept my offer.
I understand that this meeting may be uncomfortable for Theoncrati leaders. I therefore shall commit not to offer any deals or make any formal requests to SRG leadership without Theoncrati approval. I feel however that fighting the SRG without making a formal attempt of communication would be premature. If Theoncrati is opposed to this meeting, it will be called off immediately.
The way I see it however is that victory against the SRG will not take place in a single battle, but with progressive geopolitical policy - but only if all parties commit to such a proposal. Once more this decision can only exist with the full support of Theoncrati. Which is why I request their approval before moving ahead.
Last edited by Zazumo on Sun May 21, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~Zaz~

Theoncrati
Secretary

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Theoncrati » Sun May 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Zazumo wrote:President Bob W. Rockwell addressed the nation today:
This week, I've taken further steps to ensure that the conflict in Theoncrati is overseen with certain efficiency. I have offered to have leaders of the SRG meet with PRZ diplomats to discuss a political transition. And end this conflict before it gets too far out of control. In the interests of all parties. I urge the SRG to accept this meeting. It's imperative that they understand that with the strength of our international coalition, this conflict can end only one way. Violently! And politically and economically unsustainable - for both Theoncrati and SRG loyalists. I humbly request that SRG officials accept my offer.
I understand that this meeting may be uncomfortable for Theoncrati leaders. I therefore shall commit not to offer any deals or make any formal requests to SRG leadership without Theoncrati approval. I feel however that fighting the SRG without making a formal attempt of communication would be premature. If Theoncrati is opposed to this meeting, it will be called off immediately.
The way I see it however is that victory against the SRG will not take place in a single battle, but with progressive geopolitical policy - but only if all parties commit to such a proposal. Once more this decision can only exist with the full support of Theoncrati. Which is why I request their approval before moving ahead.

In response to said proposal by the PRZ, Head of State Nikolai Baskov has offered this statement:
I see that the PRZ's best interests remain in its determination to prevent any and all violent conflict, and the nation of Theoncrati commends such a quest. However, all previous attempts at contacting and reasoning with the SRG have led to no results, and, with great sadness,
I do say that the only resolution to this conflict is the application of organized force, as planned. The SRG's only response to our most recent request that the conflict be avoided through negotiation is another massive purge of innocent citizenry, the damage from which has yet to be determined. We cannot and will not allow for this to occur again. We have given them their chances, and they have refused. Now is the time for action. People of Samanskopei, you have not been forgotten - prepare for your liberation. Members of the Scarlet Revolutionary Guard... your time draws near. We will not surrender, we will not falter. We will endure!"
Member of The League of Nations

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Sun May 21, 2017 1:57 pm

President Rockwell Under Fire
Following the recent Julian Cox email leaks by the SRG regarding President Rockwell's public closeness to STEED Motors. Progressive citizens are accusing the President of a Conflict of Interest. It's widely known that President Bob W. Rockwell was the CEO of STEED motors. While he resigned as CEO before taking Presidency, it's no secret that the President still has some interest in seeing STEED succeed. Is it a coincidence that STEED motors has seen record setting profits since President Rockwell has assumed office? While certainly this is only speculation at the moment - the recent controversy with Julian Cox is concerning enough to ask, how much distance from STEED has the President really given himself?
Citizens have began to protest but not in front of The Office of the President. Thousands of citizens are currently gathered in front of STEED Motors HQ in South Mason. They are protesting the possible conflict of interest between the President and STEED Motors.
The administration has not yet responded regarding the recent events. We will keep the nation updated about the protests as they continue.

Patty Ferrell reporting for F.S.R.

5/21/17
~Zaz~

Theoncrati
Secretary

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Theoncrati » Sun May 21, 2017 2:10 pm

Today, Nikolai Baskov authorized "Operation Gates of Cerberus" to be conducted immediately. The following is a news transmission from the front lines as the LON peacekeepers began the mission:

This is TNN reporting...

Field Marshall William Schwartz stood at the front lines today, as two Theoncratian drones flew on overhead, heading to their respective targets in Samanskopei, and prepared to issue the first order to march into the province once the drones had completed their objective. Listening intently into his walkie-talkie, this journalist contends he heard the words "Payload delivered - Godspeed, good soldiers" just as a tremor rocked the Earth, indicating that the targets had been hit. The Field Marshall, turning to face the peacekeepers, knelt down on one knee in front of them, just as all Theoncratian peacekeepers did the same. Foreign peacekeepers, looking confused at first, were then told of the ancient Theoncratian war tradition - prayer before battle. A religious people, Theoncratians traditions being held particularly sacred, soldiers are always given a moment of silence to use as they wish before a battle, and many use this time to pray to their respective deities without judgement. This reporter can attest to the awe inspiring nature of this moment, before the Field Marshall shouted, "Nobiscum Deus!", followed by a rousing return from the Theoncratian peacekeepers. On his signal, the peacekeepers entered Samanskopei. More news as it develops...

This is TNN reporting...
Member of The League of Nations

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Sun May 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Theoncrati wrote:
Zazumo wrote:President Bob W. Rockwell addressed the nation today:

In response to said proposal by the PRZ, Head of State Nikolai Baskov has offered this statement:
I see that the PRZ's best interests remain in its determination to prevent any and all violent conflict, and the nation of Theoncrati commends such a quest. However, all previous attempts at contacting and reasoning with the SRG have led to no results, and, with great sadness,
I do say that the only resolution to this conflict is the application of organized force, as planned. The SRG's only response to our most recent request that the conflict be avoided through negotiation is another massive purge of innocent citizenry, the damage from which has yet to be determined. We cannot and will not allow for this to occur again. We have given them their chances, and they have refused. Now is the time for action. People of Samanskopei, you have not been forgotten - prepare for your liberation. Members of the Scarlet Revolutionary Guard... your time draws near. We will not surrender, we will not falter. We will endure!"

In response the President shall not attempt formal communication with the SRG. This was merely an obligatory attempt for peace talks. The PRZ military continues their drills awaiting instructions. For the first time ever, PRZ fighter jets have flown recon mission over the area. The mission is to gain intel. The PRZ will also be sending unarmed HD camera drones to patrol the region regularly. These drones will send intel directly to PRZ military officials who will send all recorded information to Theoncrati immediately after inspection. We hope this aids in giving the coalition the best quality of intelligence that we can.
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Sun May 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Theoncrati wrote:Today, Nikolai Baskov authorized "Operation Gates of Cerberus" to be conducted immediately. The following is a news transmission from the front lines as the LON peacekeepers began the mission:

This is TNN reporting...

Field Marshall William Schwartz stood at the front lines today, as two Theoncratian drones flew on overhead, heading to their respective targets in Samanskopei, and prepared to issue the first order to march into the province once the drones had completed their objective. Listening intently into his walkie-talkie, this journalist contends he heard the words "Payload delivered - Godspeed, good soldiers" just as a tremor rocked the Earth, indicating that the targets had been hit. The Field Marshall, turning to face the peacekeepers, knelt down on one knee in front of them, just as all Theoncratian peacekeepers did the same. Foreign peacekeepers, looking confused at first, were then told of the ancient Theoncratian war tradition - prayer before battle. A religious people, Theoncratians traditions being held particularly sacred, soldiers are always given a moment of silence to use as they wish before a battle, and many use this time to pray to their respective deities without judgement. This reporter can attest to the awe inspiring nature of this moment, before the Field Marshall shouted, "Nobiscum Deus!", followed by a rousing return from the Theoncratian peacekeepers. On his signal, the peacekeepers entered Samanskopei. More news as it develops...

This is TNN reporting...

As PRZ soldiers witnessed their foreign allies praying - silent Hebrew words were also heard as PRZ peacekeepers began to pray. The President sent words of engorgement via radio. And Secretary of State Liam Shepard - who was still in the Nation, spoke words of inspiration before the operation began. After the Secretary finished leading a final Jewish prayer, PRZ peacekeepers went off to serve as part of Operation Gates of Cerberus.
Last edited by Zazumo on Sun May 21, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Mon May 22, 2017 7:47 pm

A very high profile meeting was held in the Office of the President. The meeting consisted of The President himself, VP Ellion Warwick, Capitol Speaker Jason Saunders, and several high profile Conservative lawmakers from the Senate and the Capitol.
The President firmly denied any collusion between himself and STEED or any other auto industry lobbies. During a speech in front of Conservative party constitutes, the President causally stated his belief that this controversy would "blow away" soon. Stating "I will take any actions required by the the party to assure you that my interests are indeed 100% focused, not solely building a single industry - but ensuring smart policy is passed which focuses on all our brilliant and successful industries." The President received a standing ovation as he thanked the party for their continued support.
After the President spoke, Capitol Speaker Jason Saunders spoke about Congressional support for the Theoncrati conflict. The Speaker raised the issue that since the recent operations have began - the conflict has become real for the citizens. Causing real backlash towards the party. After taking a private vote, the majority of Conservatives still remained supportive of the PRZ actions. And wish to see progress in making a resolve in Theoncrati before the end of the year.
At the end of the meeting - the group of lawmakers made their way out of the President office. Leaving to attend the day's Congressional session.

Last edited by Zazumo on Mon May 22, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Zaz~

Orslan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Tue May 23, 2017 4:59 pm

In an attempt to restore relations in the league His Royal Highness Emperor William has authorized the release of info regarding the size and extent of the U.F. Of Orslans military, from his palace in Luxembourg he stated that "the United Federation of Orslan should not only be a leader in military power but also transparency and pacifism", he immediately received backlash from members of the govt. some of which have publicly stated a strong wish to end the monarchy.
Last edited by Orslan on Tue May 23, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Tue May 23, 2017 5:02 pm

If you wish to get a extensive insight into Orslanian military capabilities check my factbook. It's authorized by His Royal Highness Emperor William. It may not be up for very long.

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Tue May 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Orslan wrote:In an attempt to restore relations in the league His Royal Highness Emperor William has authorized the release of info regarding the size and extent of the U.F. Of Orslans military, from his palace in Luxembourg he stated that "the United Federation of Orslan should not only be a leader in military power but also transparency and pacifism", he immediately received backlash from members of the govt. some of which have publicly stated a strong wish to end the monarchy.

President Bob W. Rockwell publicly applauded Emperor William for this commitment to transparency. President Rockwell agrees that due to the recent heightened tensions between our nations - a display of international good faith should be implemented. Therefore the President has announced that all next week shall be dedicated to promoting education about foreign allied nations in schools. And establishing trade deals and mutually beneficial projects between allied nations.
The President then spoke about his desire to see the Orslan people be allowed to choose the political direction of their nation. And warned of the potential instability caused by masses who feel neglected and powerless - using the SRG in Theoncrati as an example.

Last edited by Zazumo on Tue May 23, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Zaz~

The United Vex Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Aug 29, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Vex Imperium » Thu May 25, 2017 2:33 pm

The New Republican Times
High Senate Debates Theoncrati Military Intervention

Earlier today, the Vexian Council Chamber, the High Senate, convened before noon to debate a possible military intervention in the Theoncrati-Scarlet Stars Conflict. With both avid supporters on each side, to intervene or not to, the debate lasted from before noon until the early evening. Still, there was no certain winner in the debate and there is a planned vote tomorrow in the afternoon to make the final decision in on the topic.

This is the TNT reporting...
THE UNITED VEX IMPERIUM
An Empire of Liberty
Security Officer of the Amaranthine Isles
✯ ✯ ✯ Libcord: For Your Protection ✯ ✯ ✯
"Only 'onest money in this world is fenda money."
Warden-Constable of The Order of the Grey Wardens

Zazumo
Diplomat

Inter-Pacific Peace Summit

Postby Zazumo » Thu May 25, 2017 4:27 pm

The 1st Annual Inter-Pacific Peace Summit
Due to recent events PRZ leadership feels as though that we could benefit from a formal summit. This is where our leaders can officially meet with each other. And discuss ideas and concerns. The event is hosted in the League's capitol Inter-Pacifico. Since Inter-Pacifico is located in the center of the PRZ security is a top priority. While the PRZ has had no violent instances recently - we are not taking any chances. President Rockwell has authorized increased security budgets for all foreign allies to allow increased embassy and security protections for the event. The President has also authorized stationed LPF forces to patrol Inter-Pacifico. So without further delay;

Welcome to the Inter-Pacifico Peace Summit!

(If your leader does not wish to participate just simply reply that you abstained from the event)
Last edited by Zazumo on Thu May 25, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Thu May 25, 2017 4:50 pm

President Rockwell, Vice President Warwick, and Secretary of State Shepard arrived at the summit at the same time. Once in the event hall the leaders met with several ambassadors and foreign leaders. Informal discussions continued for an hour.
Finally after being led into a large auditorium - a display of each nations national anthem along with a flag ceremony for each joining member was held. Following the opening ceremony lights followed President Rockwell to the podium. As the hosting nation for the summit, the President delivered opening remarks.

I am proud to host this event right here in the PRZ. The fact is, we could do so much more as a united group of nations —as a strong, tight-knit union— than we could ever do on our own. I'm going to spend time talking about very choice topics in the hours ahead. But before I do, I want to invite my allies to speak first...

Last edited by Zazumo on Thu May 25, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Zaz~

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Fri May 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Zazumo wrote:
President Rockwell, Vice President Warwick, and Secretary of State Shepard arrived at the summit at the same time. Once in the event hall the leaders met with several ambassadors and foreign leaders. Informal discussions continued for an hour.
Finally after being led into a large auditorium - a display of each nations national anthem along with a flag ceremony for each joining member was held. Following the opening ceremony lights followed President Rockwell to the podium. As the hosting nation for the summit, the President delivered opening remarks.

I am proud to host this event right here in the PRZ. The fact is, we could do so much more as a united group of nations —as a strong, tight-knit union— than we could ever do on our own. I'm going to spend time talking about very choice topics in the hours ahead. But before I do, I want to invite my allies to speak first...

The prime minister of Orslan Nicholas Jones got up to begin his remarks as well as represent the Federation and the Royal family,
I am honored to be standing here today, the Orslanian people have various concerns related to our nation and the league. First is the Royal banks role in the Lon, we feel as if its role is not taken seriously by other members. A union without integration is complete hypocrisy. We want the Royal bank to have complete control of Lon finances and member states individual fiscal systems. In return we will allow zazumo, Rodeasia,vex, yatzats,and pilipinas to select one member of their govt to reside in Orslan and be able to vote along side other govt officials in the imperial court on domestic and foreign issues. A position authorized by His Royal Highness Emperor William, which will be known as Représentant étranger.
Last edited by Orslan on Fri May 26, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The United Vex Imperium
Envoy

Postby The United Vex Imperium » Fri May 26, 2017 6:35 pm

Orslan wrote:
Zazumo wrote:

The prime minister of Orslan Nicholas Jones got up to begin his remarks as well as represent the Federation and the Royal family,
I am honored to be standing here today, the Orslanian people have various concerns related to our nation and the league. First is the Royal banks role in the Lon, we feel as if its role is not taken seriously by other members. A union without integration is complete hypocrisy. We want the Royal bank to have complete control of Lon finances and member states individual fiscal systems. In return we will allow zazumo, Rodeasia,vex, yatzats,and pilipinas to select one member of their govt to reside in Orslan and be able to vote along side other govt officials in the imperial court on domestic and foreign issues. A position authorized by His Royal Highness Emperor William, which will be known as Représentant étranger.

There is a quiet among the Vexian table. After a brief discussing with the other representatives, the President and Kaiser of the Vexian nation stands up. His face is stone cold, slightly red from outrage yet he spoke with an icy, but calm tone.

As am I honored to be here as well Prime Minister. However, your nation's demands have over the years have grown increasingly more and more imperialistic. A little over a year ago, your nation launched Operation: Poseidon, to secure Orslan's role as a dominant naval force in the Pacific through aggressive means. In addition, Orslan supplied TERRORISTS Orslan weapons and equipment to fight a fellow of the League, which itself should be a major factor in an Orslan expulsion or suspension. When confronted, the Orslani government simply said it was to let all political spectrums have a chance within a nation. Orslan prides itself on being the most "developed" and having one of the largest League economies, all for the people. Yet they support an insurrection whose political ideas would destroy economies and unless governed correctly, the very people will begin to starve and face a life of misery and woe. While democracy surely is a great thing the people create, such a fate mustn't be forces upon most of a populace who doesn't want it. Even when Orslan stopped selling supplies to the SRG, they demanded their bank have almost full control over all of our nation's banks, effectively destroying our economic Independence. This situation could lead to catastrophe if the Oslan bank collapsed, it would bring our banks down with it. And now, they ask again to do the same. If these imperialistic and greedy actions by the Orslan government continue, Vexia will do as it needs to preserve the League's self reliance.

The President sits down and States at the Orslan government's table with a sharp and icy gaze, daring them to try and make more demands.
THE UNITED VEX IMPERIUM
An Empire of Liberty

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Fri May 26, 2017 7:26 pm

President Rockwell finally approached the podium to speak:

Hello. I want to thank you all once again for taking the time to come here. I take very seriously the concerns of PRZ allies. Once more I see concerns for the R.B.O. are what's bringing us together." The president says with a smile. Then speaking directly to Prime Minister Jones "Complete control over ALL our finances? We'll have to negotiate on that." Then the President went back to speaking to everyone. "As much as I support the R.B.O. their proposals don't often take into account mutual economic requirements. And deals turned down are often labeled as Anti-Orslan or Isolationist by Orslan leaders. That is why I propose a plan to split IPOS assets up within all LoN banks who wish to hold such assets. League members should have a choice where IPOS assets are held. And putting the R.B.O. in complete charge of the IPOS is not an agreement made with the benefit of international commerce in mind. I'm certain Orslan leaders may oppose this." The President glanced back at Prime Minister Jones briefly. "But this decision has the best interests of all our nations in mind."

The President paused before continuing.

"Now I would like to speak on a different topic. The conflict in Theoncrati. Right now there are multiple operations being carried out in Theoncrati. Brave PRZ and Theoncratian servicemen and women are fighting the SRG. Both on the ground and in the air. I want to report that despite a few set backs - our intelligence informs me that operations are being carried out at planned and according to schedule. Theoncrati and PRZ military leaders have negotiated a safe zone near the Theoncrati capitol. This safe zone has saved the lives of more than 3,000 Theoncrati civilians who have been able to flee. We have set up mobile hospital units in the area and are working hard to advance further into the region and begin the next phase of the operation. I want to recognize and thank the servicemen and women who have given their lives. Now I would like to read the following names of PRZ soldiers who have lost their life. Oliver Nolan, Vernon Smith, and Hank Decker. Please allow a moment of silence for these brave men.
Thank you."

Last edited by Zazumo on Fri May 26, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Zaz~

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Fri May 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Zazumo wrote:

Hello. I want to thank you all once again for taking the time to come here. I take very seriously the concerns of PRZ allies. Once more I see concerns for the R.B.O. are what's bringing us together." The president says with a smile. Then speaking directly to Prime Minister Jones "Complete control over ALL our finances? We'll have to negotiate on that." Then the President went back to speaking to everyone. "As much as I support the R.B.O. their proposals don't often take into account mutual economic requirements. And deals turned down are often labeled as Anti-Orslan or Isolationist by Orslan leaders. That is why I propose a plan to split IPOS assets up within all LoN banks who wish to hold such assets. League members should have a choice where IPOS assets are held. And putting the R.B.O. in complete charge of the IPOS is not an agreement made with the benefit of international commerce in mind. I'm certain Orslan leaders may oppose this." The President glanced back at Prime Minister Jones briefly. "But this decision has the best interests of all our nations in mind."

The President paused before continuing.

"Now I would like to speak on a different topic. The conflict in Theoncrati. Right now there are multiple operations being carried out in Theoncrati. Brave PRZ and Theoncratian servicemen and women are fighting the SRG. Both on the ground and in the air. I want to report that despite a few set backs - our intelligence informs me that operations are being carried out at planned and according to schedule. Theoncrati and PRZ military leaders have negotiated a safe zone near the Theoncrati capitol. This safe zone has saved the lives of more than 3,000 Theoncrati civilians who have been able to flee. We have set up mobile hospital units in the area and are working hard to advance further into the region and begin the next phase of the operation. I want to thank the servicemen and women who have given their lives. Now I would like to read the following names of PRZ soldiers who have lost their life. Oliver Nolan, Vernon Smith, and Hank Decker. Please allow a moment of silence for these brave men.
Thank you."

The prime minister stands up
i can easily see that despite our immense contributions to the league, the people of Orslan are not taken seriously. Therefore we will be abandoning the IPOS. I believe the league has no place for Orslan therefore immediately after this meeting is over I will be leaving for Orslan and will inform the emperor and members of the imperial court that it would be best for Orslan to formally leave the LON.
, the prime minister sits down with a red face, members of the Orslanian diplomatic staff get up and leave.

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Fri May 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Orslan wrote:
Zazumo wrote:

The prime minister stands up
i can easily see that despite our immense contributions to the league, the people of Orslan are not taken seriously. Therefore we will be abandoning the IPOS. I believe the league has no place for Orslan therefore immediately after this meeting is over I will be leaving for Orslan and will inform the emperor and members of the imperial court that it would be best for Orslan to formally leave the LON.
, the prime minister sits down with a red face, members of the Orslanian diplomatic staff get up and leave.

If complete control is what you seek to remain a member, then understand no current League member shall object to Orslan's leaving. We have on numerous occasions attempted to negotiate Orslan deals to benefit everyone. Only to wind up insulting or disrespecting your nation. This is becoming tiresome. Deals are supposed to work both ways - your proposals are mostly once sided. If Orslan should choose to leave so rashly - then so be it. It would be a great loss certainly. But with equal agreement and control over the IPOS, I expect the effect should be minimal. We will wait for an official resignation letter before we are swayed by this display.

Last edited by Zazumo on Fri May 26, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Zaz~

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Fri May 26, 2017 7:49 pm

Zazumo wrote:
Orslan wrote:The prime minister stands up , the prime minister sits down with a red face, members of the Orslanian diplomatic staff get up and leave.

If complete control is what you seek to remain a member, then understand no current League member shall object to Orslan's leaving. We have on numerous occasions attempted to negotiate Orslan deals to benefit everyone. Only to wind up insulting or disrespecting your nation. This is becoming tiresome. Deals are supposed to work both ways - your proposals are mostly once sided. If Orslan should choose to leave to rashly - then so be it. It would be a great loss certainly. But with a mutual agreement and control over the IPOS, I expect the effect should be minimal. We will wait for an official resignation letter before we are swayed this current display.

you have made no such effort to compromise, we make a proposal and tell you what we want and then all of you just change it completely to the point were you guys gain and we lose. This is not negotiating, you just completely disregarded our grievances and even neglected to repatriate our nation and then moved on like it didn't matter.
Last edited by Orslan on Fri May 26, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Resignation

Postby Orslan » Fri May 26, 2017 8:00 pm

One of the diplomatic aides ran back in, and began to whisper in the prime ministers ear, the prime minister picks up a pen and begins to write down on paper. He passes it to the aid who sets it on the zazumo side/table,
The united Federation of Orslan formally requests to pull out of the Lon, all LPF troops will be sent home immediately all tariffs and travel restrictions will once again be placed on foreigners. If this is what you call negotiation then I think it's best we take our leave.
at the bottom it states. authorized by His Royal Highness Emperor William

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Fri May 26, 2017 8:06 pm

Orslan wrote:One of the diplomatic aides ran back in, and began to whisper in the prime ministers ear, the prime minister picks up a pen and begins to write down on paper. He passes it to the aid who sets it on the zazumo side/table,
The united Federation of Orslan formally requests to pull out of the Lon, all LPF troops will be sent home immediately all tariffs and travel restrictions will once again be placed on foreigners. If this is what you call negotiation then I think it's best we take our leave.
at the bottom it states. authorized by His Royal Highness Emperor William

Take care mate, I'll update the factbooks and everything tomorrow.
~Zaz~

The United Vex Imperium
Envoy

Postby The United Vex Imperium » Fri May 26, 2017 9:16 pm

In Orslan's resignation of the League, the President of Vexia stood up and made a short comment,
In light of Orslan's resignation, which will no doubt harm them more than the League, Vexia would like to send 35,000 specially trained soldiers as replacements for the leaving Orslanian soldiers. Also, we would like to arrange a separate meeting to discuss which bank will create, distribute, and regulate the IPOS.
Last edited by The United Vex Imperium on Fri May 26, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE UNITED VEX IMPERIUM
An Empire of Liberty

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Sat May 27, 2017 6:26 am

During the summit negotiations about the IPOS began.

What do you all think about splitting control of the IPOS among two banks? Separate powers to ensure it's protection. Central Bank of Zazumo is willing to step in. We will ensure fiscal control remains with it's sovereign nations. At the same time our large economy would be more than strong enough to handle this. The PRZ will also commit to ensuring the Central Bank of Zazumo remains under strict oversight.
Only with overwhelming support will we take steps to move IPOS assets into the PRZ. And any foreign assets are contractually obligated to be returned upon request of their "Territory of Origin".
It should be required of all nations to open an official IPOS bank in their Territory. To oversee the regulation of the IPOS abroad. These banks would answer to the two main branches.
The two main branches would be under the direct control of an LoN Commerce Tribunal.
The construction of IPOS mints should be done in the nations who host the main bank branches. Meaning most IPOS currency would be imported from these two nations, obviously under strict control of the aforementioned tribunal.

Please tell me if I missed something. Or you wish to change something, this is the time.
Last edited by Zazumo on Sat May 27, 2017 6:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
~Zaz~

The United Vex Imperium
Envoy

Postby The United Vex Imperium » Sat May 27, 2017 8:58 am

Zazumo wrote:
During the summit negotiations about the IPOS began.

What do you all think about splitting control of the IPOS among two banks? Separate powers to ensure it's protection. Central Bank of Zazumo is willing to step in. We will ensure fiscal control remains with it's sovereign nations. At the same time our large economy would be more than strong enough to handle this. The PRZ will also commit to ensuring the Central Bank of Zazumo remains under strict oversight.
Only with overwhelming support will we take steps to move IPOS assets into the PRZ. And any foreign assets are contractually obligated to be returned upon request of their "Territory of Origin".
It should be required of all nations to open an official IPOS bank in their Territory. To oversee the regulation of the IPOS abroad. These banks would answer to the two main branches.
The two main branches would be under the direct control of an LoN Commerce Tribunal.
The construction of IPOS mints should be done in the nations who host the main bank branches. Meaning most IPOS currency would be imported from these two nations, obviously under strict control of the aforementioned tribunal.

Please tell me if I missed something. Or you wish to change something, this is the time.

The Vexian Secretary of State stood up
Vexia openly supports the two-bank solution. That way, it can give opportunities to select nations to holster their economy. In fact, we support all the Zazumo President has offered.
THE UNITED VEX IMPERIUM
An Empire of Liberty

Zazumo
Diplomat

Postby Zazumo » Sat May 27, 2017 10:55 am

President Rockwell presented the leaders with the Inter-Pacific Economic Partnership Treaty

This is still in it's early stages, I look forward to all of your ideas. Hopefully we can write this and pass it. I also want to propose an amendment to the Inter-Pacific Free Trade Agreement. It must be mandatory for nations who wish to trade with us to establish IPOS treasuries in their nation. Understand that I'm not proposing we make naming the IPOS our official currencies mandatory, no. Only establishing branches to oversee the IPOS in our allies nations. I hope you all support this, and the treaty. I admit this should have been negotiated a long time ago, but better late than never.

~Zaz~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information