NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - IC 2 - Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He snarled, shaking his massive head, "No, I don't recognize your child. My apologies, Amaterasu-sama, for not being more attentive to the happenings outside of Ryugu-Jo." His shoulders heaved from exertion, the rushing sound returning. He was perfectly respectful, to her at least, but to the others he couldn't have cared less. They were, in his mind, beneath him, even as Mourir lay bleeding out and Shen Lung slowly lost his strength.

"Oh, Ryujin," she said softly, and approached him, kissing his snout. Niji smiled, creating a rainbow, and said, "Ah ee? Uh... Adee?"

The tiny child grew perplexed at Ryujin's unresponsiveness, and reached out, trying to play 'got your nose'.

He snorted, growling and pulling back, head tilting in confusion, and bared his fangs, not at all understanding what was going on. He certainly wasn't a jungle gym, nor were he and Amaterasu close, at all. "I am not your, nor your child's plaything, and I suggest that you act accordingly." He took a step back, utterly perplexed, and on the defensive as a result.

Asami would not approve of this...
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:"Oh, Ryujin," she said softly, and approached him, kissing his snout. Niji smiled, creating a rainbow, and said, "Ah ee? Uh... Adee?"

The tiny child grew perplexed at Ryujin's unresponsiveness, and reached out, trying to play 'got your nose'.

He snorted, growling and pulling back, head tilting in confusion, and bared his fangs, not at all understanding what was going on. He certainly wasn't a jungle gym, nor were he and Amaterasu close, at all. "I am not your, nor your child's plaything, and I suggest that you act accordingly." He took a step back, utterly perplexed, and on the defensive as a result.

She drew back, her face growing more than just sad.

Heartbroken.

Niji began to cry, and Amaterasu turned away, comforting her child.

"I had hoped seeing your own child would help you to remember," she said bitterly. "But I see that it did not."

And with a flash of light, she and the baby were gone.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He snorted, growling and pulling back, head tilting in confusion, and bared his fangs, not at all understanding what was going on. He certainly wasn't a jungle gym, nor were he and Amaterasu close, at all. "I am not your, nor your child's plaything, and I suggest that you act accordingly." He took a step back, utterly perplexed, and on the defensive as a result.

She drew back, her face growing more than just sad.

Heartbroken.

"I had hoped seeing your own child would help you to remember," she said bitterly. "But I see that it did not."

If he had been confused before, now he was absolutely taken aback, and snarled, the confusion itself angering him further.

But, with her gone, there was no reason to spare the lives of those around him, and the water rushed inward, revealing the source of the rushing sound having come before, and burst up into a dome around them all, allowing very little light to pierce the thick liquid curtain, and he roared, the dome collapsing inward on all of them with the force of a tsunami.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Hyperion

Hyperion felt the fangs rush by him, feeling the jagged, razor sharp teeth fly through the air next to him, even as he instantly teleported a foot to the right, avoiding the blow, and moving at the speed of light. He grunted, holding up a wall of light, to prevent any further attack on his being, and Nyx's, by the massive dragon lord. He looked over at Amaterasu, the apology clear in his eyes, feeling sympathy for her. He grimaced, looking up at his former ally, and shook his head, the black pearl disappearing into his bright white form.

Ryujin. You're sick. You suffering from Amnesia. Please, Otohime, please, tell him this is true. Don't allow this to go any further than it needs to.

Raven

Raven clapped his hands, rolling his eyes, and strolled over to the chained up sea dragon, putting up a finger, to silence Amaterasu, staring down the dragon, as his bird's skull mask appeared back over his face. He grimaced, and the air around them thickened, further restricting the dragon, as Raven looked down at a single eye, grinning wickedly.

Yes, please, Otohime. Or I'll have to play neuro-surgeon, and none of us want that.

Thanatos

Thanatos looked up at her silently, screaming with words, as his shaking hands reached down to his side bag, retrieving the small leather bound book he always had carried with him. He looked up at her, shaking, as he opened it, her power, fighting Thanakron's power, as the black vines fought him, and her power, attempting to stop her, form erasing him.

Goodbye, Charlotte.

And with that, Thanatos, drew a black, bloodied line across his own name.

And with that, Death, was no more.

Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:She drew back, her face growing more than just sad.

Heartbroken.

If he had been confused before, now he was absolutely taken aback, and snarled, the confusion itself angering him further.

But, with her gone, there was no reason to spare the lives of those around him, and the water rushed inward, revealing the source of the rushing sound having come before, and burst up into a dome around them all, allowing very little light to pierce the thick liquid curtain, and he roared, the dome collapsing inward on all of them with the force of a tsunami.

Raven and Hyperion reacted in tune, both turning to face the oncoming waves identically, palms out, ready to face the sudden devastation. Hyperion grunted, eyes flaring, and hands shaking, as he felt his atomic power flow through him, transmuting the protons and electrons in the water, to oxygen, while Raven simply waved his hands, erasing the water, replacing it with light as it flowed at them. Even so, their combined efforts were not enough, the water, still rushing them, throwing Hyperion back, the water vaporizing against him, and drowning down Raven, who immediately floated above the water, an angered expression on his face.

Raven turned back to the angered Dragon, himself, growing furious quickly, raising his fists, and growing hazy.

Now, you fucked up.
Last edited by Syrixces on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Syrixces wrote:Hyperion

Hyperion felt the fangs rush by him, feeling the jagged, razor sharp teeth fly through the air next to him, even as he instantly teleported a foot to the right, avoiding the blow, and moving at the speed of light. He grunted, holding up a wall of light, to prevent any further attack on his being, and Nyx's, by the massive dragon lord. He looked over at Amaterasu, the apology clear in his eyes, feeling sympathy for her. He grimaced, looking up at his former ally, and shook his head, the black pearl disappearing into his bright white form.

Ryujin. You're sick. You suffering from Amnesia. Please, Otohime, please, tell him this is true. Don't allow this to go any further than it needs to.

Raven

Raven clapped his hands, rolling his eyes, and strolled over to the chained up sea dragon, putting up a finger, to silence Amaterasu, staring down the dragon, as his bird's skull mask appeared back over his face. He grimaced, and the air around them thickened, further restricting the dragon, as Raven looked down at a single eye, grinning wickedly.

Yes, please, Otohime. Or I'll have to play neuro-surgeon, and none of us want that.

Thanatos

Thanatos looked up at her silently, screaming with words, as his shaking hands reached down to his side bag, retrieving the small leather bound book he always had carried with him. He looked up at her, shaking, as he opened it, her power, fighting Thanakron's power, as the black vines fought him, and her power, attempting to stop her, form erasing him.

Goodbye, Charlotte.

Ranoria wrote:If he had been confused before, now he was absolutely taken aback, and snarled, the confusion itself angering him further.

Raven and Hyperion reacted in tune, both turning to face the oncoming waves identically, palms out, ready to face the sudden devastation. Hyperion grunted, eyes flaring, and hands shaking, as he felt his atomic power flow through him, transmuting the protons and electrons in the water, to oxygen, while Raven simply waved his hands, erasing the water, replacing it with light as it flowed at them.

Raven turned back to the angered Dragon, himself, growing furious quickly, raising his fists, and growing hazy.

Now, you fucked up.

Lux stood between the two-between Raven and Ryujin, and he held back the tsunami with his Soul-Self. "Do not fight him. That will only encourage his violent behavior, and it will keep us from helping him. Now, while I am holding him off, can you speak in Japanese?" he inquired, quietly.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:33 pm

Syrixces wrote:Thanatos

Goodbye, Charlotte.

She hunched over, holding his body, and crying.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed. "I was angry with you for a while... but I never... never wanted any of this... You were my friend... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

She didn't care about Ryujin's onslaught, the waves, any of it.

All she could feel was crushing, overwhelming guilt.

She had killed the only two people she had ever loved.

One of them was back, but still...

She could practically feel a tangible, heavy weight pressing her down.

I'm so sorry.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:35 pm

Syrixces wrote:Hyperion

Raven

Thanatos

Goodbye, Charlotte.

Ranoria wrote:If he had been confused before, now he was absolutely taken aback, and snarled, the confusion itself angering him further.

Raven and Hyperion reacted in tune, both turning to face the oncoming waves identically, palms out, ready to face the sudden devastation. Hyperion grunted, eyes flaring, and hands shaking, as he felt his atomic power flow through him, transmuting the protons and electrons in the water, to oxygen, while Raven simply waved his hands, erasing the water, replacing it with light as it flowed at them.

Now, you fucked up.

By then, he was already gone, having traveled in what was left of the wave and shrinking down to his human form, back to the ocean. He had no clue what was going on, but he did have to get back to Ryugu Jo.

Everything makes sense so far below, Asami, little Otohime...

He didn't remember anything past Otohime's first couple of weeks, really, and as he was travelling down, his daughter was following him, the real one, hoping to talk some sense into her stray father before he got there, and saw this world's Niji.
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:51 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
Before his tail could hit her, she threw out multiple rope-like shadows, restraining his tail mere inches from her body even as it was held at full velocity. "Stop already!" She growled. "Before I actually have to hurt you." She really didn't want to hurt him, she'd hurt him enough already, but to protect everyone else...one life didn't matter quite as much as allt he others did.

He snarled for a moment, seeing as his tail was stuck, and then brought his foot up above her. With his weight and power combined, there would be no stopping it, and the clawed foot came soaring down, air screaming around it as it came down, too wide to run out of the way of with only one's physical capabilities.

Otohime, meanwhile, sobbed just a little bit away from the others, not understanding what was going on.

Joaquin/Adam saw her run away, and he smiled softly. Poor little chickadee, all alone...she needs another little bird to wrap her under their wing and to wipe her tears away... he thought. He then turned away from the group, who was totally distracted with Ryujin, and he walked by a wall of the palace. He then discarded Joaquin, whose eyes turned back to normal as he passed-out from exhaustion. Meanwhile, Adam stood for a moment in a different form than when he had appeared to Charlotte. He wore a plain white kimono, and his hair was a long, snowy-white. He looked like a much calmer and more focused version of Arael.

Yet he did not keep this form for long. After he heard Otohime crying, he walked toward behind the ruined building. As he did, he changed his form into that of Raphael. When he found Otohime, he spoke quietly, asking her, "Hime? Are you okay?" He sounded just like Raphael, even imitating his sweet, affectionate tone.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He snarled for a moment, seeing as his tail was stuck, and then brought his foot up above her. With his weight and power combined, there would be no stopping it, and the clawed foot came soaring down, air screaming around it as it came down, too wide to run out of the way of with only one's physical capabilities.

Otohime, meanwhile, sobbed just a little bit away from the others, not understanding what was going on.

Joaquin/Adam saw her run away, and he smiled softly. Poor little chickadee, all alone...she needs another little bird to wrap her under their wing and to wipe her tears away... he thought. He then turned away from the group, who was totally distracted with Ryujin, and he walked by a wall of the palace. He then discarded Joaquin, whose eyes turned back to normal as he passed-out from exhaustion. Meanwhile, Adam stood for a moment in a different form than when he had appeared to Charlotte. He wore a plain white kimono, and his hair was a long, snowy-white. He looked like a much calmer and more focused version of Arael.

Yet he did not keep this form for long. After he heard Otohime crying, he walked toward behind the ruined building. As he did, he changed his form into that of Raphael. When he found Otohime, he spoke quietly, asking her, "Hime? Are you okay?" He sounded just like Raphael, even imitating his sweet, affectionate tone.

Her heart melted at this, instantaneously. She sobbed, "Oh Raphy," and collapsed into his arms just like that, Adam's, or she thought Raphael's, shirt soaked in her tears almost instantaneously, her body racked with her cries of sorrow, her own father having forgotten about her as if she had never existed, tearing at her emotions.

But Raphael would always be there for her...always...
Lumi is my NS mom

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:01 pm

After a while, Charlotte could weep no longer, and she laid Thanatos's body down, touching his forehead and dissolving the body into a thousand tiny glimmers. Thanakron would never return.

She stood up, slowly, almost automatically, and held up a hand, palm up, as if offering something. Indeed, a glow of light rested in her outstretched hand for a brief moment, before vanishing.

She lowered her hand, and then she was gone.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

Her heart melted at this, instantaneously. She sobbed, "Oh Raphy," and collapsed into his arms just like that, Adam's, or she thought Raphael's, shirt soaked in her tears almost instantaneously, her body racked with her cries of sorrow, her own father having forgotten about her as if she had never existed, tearing at her emotions.

Knowing Otohime's type-the sweet-but-emotional teenage girl-he knew exactly how to communicate with her. He held her close to him, leaning her head against his chest, against his heart, with one arm, and holding her shoulders with his other arm. "It's going to be okay, Hime...I'm here, and I love you..." he told her, softly.

He felt warm, and Otohime began to feel drowsy in his arms.
-Alan Jackson

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Her heart melted at this, instantaneously. She sobbed, "Oh Raphy," and collapsed into his arms just like that, Adam's, or she thought Raphael's, shirt soaked in her tears almost instantaneously, her body racked with her cries of sorrow, her own father having forgotten about her as if she had never existed, tearing at her emotions.

Knowing Otohime's type-the sweet-but-emotional teenage girl-he knew exactly how to communicate with her. He held her close to him, leaning her head against his chest, against his heart, with one arm, and holding her shoulders with his other arm. "It's going to be okay, Hime...I'm here, and I love you..." he told her, softly.

She continued to cry, feeling warm in his arms, thinking it was Raphael, not another thought crossing her mind as she cried and cried and cried. The tears wouldn't seem to stop, and she clung to him, but soon, she did what she always did.

She fell asleep in his arms. But not Raphael's, as she thought. No, these were not her sweet fiancee, who would never harm a hair on her head, these were those a more malevolent being.
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Charlia wrote:After a while, Charlotte could weep no longer, and she laid Thanatos's body down, touching his forehead and dissolving the body into a thousand tiny glimmers. Thanakron would never return.

She stood up, slowly, almost automatically, and held up a hand, palm up, as if offering something. Indeed, a glow of light rested in her outstretched hand for a brief moment, before vanishing.

She lowered her hand, and then she was gone.

Arael saw she was disappearing, and his eyes widened. He ran toward her, wanting to keep her from disappearing. "Charlotte, wait! Please! Don't..." Just as he was about to reach her, to grab her arm, she disappeared into twinkles of light.

When she disappeared, he simply stood and stared up at the sky, where she had vanished. He couldn't take it. It all seemed like too much.

I was so close...so close...and now...

...It's over...it's over before it even began...

He slid to his knees, his strength gone. He didn't even have the strength to bow his head, thus he continued staring at the sky.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:35 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She continued to cry, feeling warm in his arms, thinking it was Raphael, not another thought crossing her mind as she cried and cried and cried. The tears wouldn't seem to stop, and she clung to him, but soon, she did what she always did.

She fell asleep in his arms. But not Raphael's, as she thought. No, these were not her sweet fiancee, who would never harm a hair on her head, these were those a more malevolent being.

As she fell asleep in his arms, Adam smiled to himself. She could not hear him, so he merely muttered, What a sweet creature...She would not hurt a fly, now, would she? He kissed the top of her head, and he looked away from her, as though he was expecting someone.

Sure enough, Zeruel appeared, as the Angel had sensed that Adam wanted him. "Yes, my Lord?" he asked, keeping his voice down.

Take her and incubate her. You know where to put her, don't you? he asked, his tone becoming colder now.

He nodded, and he took Otohime from Adam's arms. Looking down at her, he felt a deep sadness inside as he knew what she would be used to do. Yet at the same time, he knew that if he disobeyed Adam, he would be putting himself, and possibly all the other Angels, in danger. "Of course, my Lord..." he spoke, quietly.

Naturally, however, Adam sensed his hesitation, and he stood and looked at him. As Raphael, he was quite a bit shorter than Zeruel, but nevertheless his true identity commanded all the attention he needed. Is something wrong, Zeruel? he asked, smiling softly.

It was possible Adam knew what Zeruel was thinking, and he looked away. "...She is so young...I am merely wondering...what will become of this girl..." he whispered, revealing just a small bit of how he felt.

What will happen to all the others, of course...You do not trust me, Zeruel? Adam questioned, almost teasingly.

Quickly, the other Angel shook his head. "Sir, I have always trusted you...I am simply worried...she is only a child..." he replied.

Adam nodded. ...You are thinking of A'laya, aren't you? he asked, gently. He smiled at Zeruel's shock, and then he deliberately turned toward the rest of the group. Remain on standby. I will acquire another one soon, for you to bring to be incubated, he advised him.

Despite his shock and horror at his Creator having read him so well and so quickly, he had no choice but to nod and to obey. Or at least he felt that way. He then quickly disappeared and brought Otohime where she needed to be.

Meanwhile, Adam waited for Ryujin to approach, out of anger. Knowing him, he hypothesized he would either kill everyone around him or seek to separate himself. Or both.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Charlotte knelt at the edge of a great chasm, in near-total darkness. The only light came from deep beneath her, a red glare ascending from the depths of the hole in the black, jagged stone around her. The ground was sharp, and sliced her legs, but she didn't even seem to notice. She was transfixed on the sight of what lay in the chasm--a great, burning lake.

A lake of living fire.

Theocretes
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 06, 2015

Postby Theocretes » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:42 pm

Ianar sat back, disgusted
I've tried to lighten the mood, i've tried to be nice. But I failed, like always and I ended up just being an annoying pest, nothing more. They hate me, I don't fit in, I start fights. If I were to be like my father I would embrace it, use it as a tool. But I am not him...or am I? Just a copy of that....monster. I miss the cold embrace of death....I miss that wet hellhole that was my existence....at least there I was....no, it's not true, shut up and take it like a god
He repressed his sadness, into the void where he put all of those emotions....those memories
God help him, should those emotions ever break out
For Ianar was not the type to shut down in extreme circumstances....he would just go
Insane
He saw that green angel talk to Raph.....
what is he doing here...?
He turned invisible and went to investigate
He heard the conversation
crap.....CRAP!
ogod, what do I do!?!?! Think...think! Tell everyone? Maybe...
He stepped back, but the grass made a loud crunch as he began to back up
His eyes went wide
hope they didn't hear that...
POLITICAL COMPASS:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.13

5D POLITICAL TEST:
Communist Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 100%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 17%

Why can't you put 4 doors on a chicken coop?
because then it would be a chicken sedan! (My life is falling apart)

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Charlia wrote:Charlotte knelt at the edge of a great chasm, in near-total darkness. The only light came from deep beneath her, a red glare ascending from the depths of the hole in the black, jagged stone around her. The ground was sharp, and sliced her legs, but she didn't even seem to notice. She was transfixed on the sight of what lay in the chasm--a great, burning lake.

A lake of living fire.

Mourir, being a death god on the verge of death himself, appeared at her side. "This is not where you should be," he didn't say much else, he didn't exactly like to speak, but stood silently, cloak fluttering in the gale that flowed into the magma, and then knelt as well, able to see into the depths of the great lake as well. It wasn't a pretty sight, that's for sure.
Lumi is my NS mom

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte knelt at the edge of a great chasm, in near-total darkness. The only light came from deep beneath her, a red glare ascending from the depths of the hole in the black, jagged stone around her. The ground was sharp, and sliced her legs, but she didn't even seem to notice. She was transfixed on the sight of what lay in the chasm--a great, burning lake.

A lake of living fire.

Mourir, being a death god on the verge of death himself, appeared at her side. "This is not where you should be," he didn't say much else, he didn't exactly like to speak, but stood silently, cloak fluttering in the gale that flowed into the magma, and then knelt as well, able to see into the depths of the great lake as well. It wasn't a pretty sight, that's for sure.

"Leave me alone," she said quietly. "Just leave me here."

I...

...deserve to burn.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Mourir, being a death god on the verge of death himself, appeared at her side. "This is not where you should be," he didn't say much else, he didn't exactly like to speak, but stood silently, cloak fluttering in the gale that flowed into the magma, and then knelt as well, able to see into the depths of the great lake as well. It wasn't a pretty sight, that's for sure.

"Leave me alone," she said quietly. "Just leave me here."

I...

...deserve to burn.

He didn't respond at first, then sighed, kneeling next to her. He wasn't exactly good with words, but he couldn't just let her burn for no reason, "Back away from the flames, you aren't thinking straight." He was uncomfortable in their heat, and his crimson eyes glowed just a bit brighter as he voided out the energy emanating from the pit, making the temperature more comfortable, "We all make mistakes, little one."
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:55 pm

Theocretes wrote:Ianar sat back, disgusted
I've tried to lighten the mood, i've tried to be nice. But I failed, like always and I ended up just being an annoying pest, nothing more. They hate me, I don't fit in, I start fights. If I were to be like my father I would embrace it, use it as a tool. But I am not him...or am I? Just a copy of that....monster. I miss the cold embrace of death....I miss that wet hellhole that was my existence....at least there I was....no, it's not true, shut up and take it like a god
He repressed his sadness, into the void where he put all of those emotions....those memories
For Ianar was not the type to shut down in extreme circumstances....he would just go
Insane
crap.....CRAP!
His eyes went wide

Adam heard Ianar's footsteps, and he smiled to himself. I hear you, Ianar...are you looking for me? he asked, feigning kindness.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:56 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Charlia wrote:"Leave me alone," she said quietly. "Just leave me here."

I...

...deserve to burn.

He didn't respond at first, then sighed, kneeling next to her. He wasn't exactly good with words, but he couldn't just let her burn for no reason, "Back away from the flames, you aren't thinking straight." He was uncomfortable in their heat, and his crimson eyes glowed just a bit brighter as he voided out the energy emanating from the pit, making the temperature more comfortable, "We all make mistakes, little one."

She turned away, and simply sighed.

"Not all of us are meant to be the antithesis of sin."

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ranoria wrote:He didn't respond at first, then sighed, kneeling next to her. He wasn't exactly good with words, but he couldn't just let her burn for no reason, "Back away from the flames, you aren't thinking straight." He was uncomfortable in their heat, and his crimson eyes glowed just a bit brighter as he voided out the energy emanating from the pit, making the temperature more comfortable, "We all make mistakes, little one."

She turned away, and simply sighed.

"Not all of us are meant to be the antithesis of sin."

"You needn't ask the forgiveness of the Father, nor of your brother, he was here for a number of days, as well you know." Mourir bit his lip, thinking of the right words, "You are God, a part of the Four, I believe, as opposed to the the Trinity. You have the power to forgive yourself, you needn't ask for it." He stood again, stretching his legs, hoping he had gotten to her, at least a little bit.
Lumi is my NS mom

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:06 pm

A lake of living fire.

Adam was not too interested in Ianar, and thus he looked over his shoulder to see what was happening with the others. It was then that he noticed Arael kneeling and staring up into space. Yet what he was looking at in particular was sparkles.

Twinkles of light.

Charlotte.

He laughed to himself, seeing that once again, someone else in the flock had walked away from the group. I think I may have an idea of where she went... he thought. He then smiled at Ianar and warned him, I would not tell your friends...after all, they have enough to worry about with Raven, don't they? He then disappeared, leaving the group for a few moments.

He then arrived in Hell, and he stood in the darkness, watching Mourir speak to Charlotte. He thought for a moment about who he should turn into, and then he decided. A moment later, he had turned from one angel into another, and Adam now stood as Lux, in the darkness of Hell. His warm glow made him stand-out, among the sharp, evil darkness of Hell.
-Alan Jackson

Theocretes
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 06, 2015

Postby Theocretes » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:40 am

Luminesa wrote:
Theocretes wrote:Ianar sat back, disgusted
Insane
crap.....CRAP!
His eyes went wide

Adam heard Ianar's footsteps, and he smiled to himself. I hear you, Ianar...are you looking for me? he asked, feigning kindness.

Ianar remained invisible, and moved around so Adam couldn't pinpoint his location
"At first I wasn't, but I saw Luigi over here....why are you doing this?"
His voice was emotionless, he knew adam was attempting to act casual and friendly but he also knew it was all fake
Last edited by Theocretes on Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
POLITICAL COMPASS:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.13

5D POLITICAL TEST:
Communist Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 100%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 17%

Why can't you put 4 doors on a chicken coop?
because then it would be a chicken sedan! (My life is falling apart)

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:05 am

The 3rd IC is up!

Please stop posting beyond this point!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=374574

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse