NATION

PASSWORD

A Blizzard In Hell [Ausozera Only/OOC/SIGNUP/ Soft PMT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4809
Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

A Blizzard In Hell [Ausozera Only/OOC/SIGNUP/ Soft PMT]

Postby Vanquaria » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:42 am

Image
A Blizzard In Hell

IC


Prologue:

The year 2014, Autumn, has begun to dawn on the world of Ausozera. It is a world where superpowers and their powerful alliances battle each day for supremacy or for some, survival, in an increasingly hostile world.


There is a particular continent in Ausozera by the name of Helsen or Hell’s End as some of their inhabitants call it. In Helsen rest two nations, Vanquaria and Empire of Donner Land.

Literally bordering each other they both are at simmering tensions with Vanquaria, an exceptionally aggressive country, laying claim to land that they say belong rightfully to them as well as air space in the area though this may be another land-grab attempt by the Iron Empire. The Vanquarian people, having the belief that theirs is the ultimate race, fanatically support every action taken by their ruthless Autarch no matter the consequences.

Empire of Donner Land is one the defensive, defending their ownership of the land especially their faithful citizens native to the contested area who are at risk of harm from Vanquaria who has a reputation for committing war crimes. Many of the citizens of Empire of Donner Land, especially the Ulianish natives, believe that the mountains are the hereditary right of their people. This has become a heated debate as to if Vanquaria should cede the mountains back to Donner Land since it is possibly the birth place of the Ulianish and even the nation itself.

Pretty soon, with tensions seeming to reach breaking point, all hell will break loose in hell.




*Credits to Cirilla for her remarkable map-making

Map : Helsen
Map: Elsmurlith
Map: Sishai

List Of Belligerents:


*Credits to Zarkenis Ultima for exposing me to this coding
NationFactionORBAT
VanquariaVanquariaHere
CirillaNeutralHere
Empire of Donner landDonnerHere
AzenyanistanDonnerHere
New AzenyanistanVanquariaHere
EsgoniaDonnerHere
Free Asian PortsDonnerHere
North ArkanaDonnerHere
Jaclean empireNeutralHere
Neo Philippine EmpireVanquariaHere
RatteDonnerHere
Western Pacific TerritoriesDonnerHere
Federation of Democratic RegionsNeutralHere
FronslandVanquariaHere
Western Imperial UnionVanquariaHere





Application Code

Characters Are Allowed Automatically


Code: Select all
-DELETE ALL PARENTHESIS-
[spoiler=Application Form]
[b]Name of Country:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Faction You Side With(Vanquaria or Donner or Other):[/b]
[b]Motive For Choosing Faction:[/b]
[b]Type of Aid You give for Your Faction(Military, Financial or Both):[/b]
[b]ORBAT:[/b]
[b]Theme Song(Optional):[/b] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFOo86PDDuE [/spoiler]


My Application:

Name of Country: Vanquaria
Head of State: Autarch He
Faction You Side With: Funny Joke
Motive For Choosing Faction:
I am the Iron Empire! I am hungry for land! AND I dislike Donner ICly of course. With my history of successful victories, war crimes that have gone unpunished and my feared military I have a reputation to maintain. If I say land in Donner belongs to me than they do!
Type of Aid You give for Your Faction(Military, Financial or Both): Both
ORBAT:
Iron Empire Invasion Force
(Below are the numbers for the invasion force. See factbook for nation’s full defensive force]


Commanders: Autarch He, Warmaster Horus, Grand Admiral
- 450,000 Shock Infantry
- 2000 Commandos
- 5 Juggernauts
- 65,000 APCs
- 13,000 Tanks
- 15 MLRSs
- 45 Artillery Placements
- 3 ‘’Hive’’ class Aircraft Carriers
- 20‘’Devastator’’ class Destroyers
- 15 ‘’Spear’’ class Frigates
- 30‘’Watcher’’ class Corvettes
- 100 F-22 Raptor Fighters
- 55 ‘Wyvern’ Stealth Bombers
- 35 ‘Green Lantern’ Surveillance Aircraft
- ‘’Splinter’’ Incendiary Ballistic Missiles
- ‘’White Flock’’ Ballistic Missiles





Co-OPs: Cirilla and Empire of Donner land

Co-OPs have the power as granted by the Dread Overlord to accept/deny applications and to govern the OOC thread

The 8 Laws

1. I am Dread Overlord, my decree is law. This also goes for Co-OPs so obey them as well
2. No Godmodding
3. No Metagaming
Keep conflict in designated area or TG if you want to add another area
4. No WMDs
Missiles are allowed though use them responsibly such as naval battles or aerial dogfights. I want strategic warfare, not a full-out slugfest
5. No serious insults/threats
Low-level profanity such as is allowed
6. Keep a touch of realism in things
If you have a big land-tank (UoAE) that is okay as long as it has its weaknesses and is not too OP. If you are a small nation yet you have a crap load of troops then…no. Also, all nations are allowed to bring in as much troops as they want though keep a mind that if you bring, say a million troops over to a massive, foreign continent then the logistics and costs will be a nightmare plus the public/troop perspective of being sent to fight in a war. Donner and me each have homeground advantages and I expect only us two to deploy the most forces in this war out of all belligerents
7. Background planning with other nations in your factions is acceptable
8.No Spam IC Posts
Last edited by Vanquaria on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:12 am, edited 40 times in total.

User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4809
Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:46 am

RESERVED
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.


"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

User avatar
Esgonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6659
Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:55 am

Tag. ORBAT will be posted either later or tomorrow after work.
Last edited by Esgonia on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

User avatar
Ratte
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1856
Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratte » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:08 am

Tag
The Federal Republic Of Ratte | Current Leader: Wilhelm Rueger|Head Of Government: Chancellor Klaus Hölder
Co-Owner of Grunder Industries
OOC crap and things
Best song -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTPHBVxydnI
German | Historian | Centrist(sorta) | Writier | Aviation Amatuer
<3 wargame: european escalation | Red Dragon

User avatar
The Federation of Democratic Regions
Minister
 
Posts: 2019
Founded: May 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:37 am

Tag.
Ben M wrote:S'all good. I'ma be a baller knight and roll with it.

User avatar
Free Asian Ports
Senator
 
Posts: 4027
Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Free Asian Ports » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:01 am

Tag

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6485
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Empire of Donner land » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:59 pm

NEAT.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
Cirilla
Minister
 
Posts: 3352
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:52 pm

Name of Country: The Enlightened Kaiserinreich of Cirilla
Head of State: Empress Cyrilla Marilyn Rosenwen
Faction You Side With: Other, Moderate Donnerish Leaning though.
Motive For Choosing Faction: Increase Diarchy influence in unorthodox and unconventional ways
Type of Aid You give for Your Faction: Both
ORBAT:
-41st Infantry Division(25,000 Troops)
-42nd Infantry Division(25,000 Troops)
-43rd Armored Division(25,000 Troops)
-44th Armored Division(25,000 Troops)
-24th and 25th Joint Carrier Fleet:
    -- 1 John VI Light AC (Each)
    --2 Royal Class Cruiser (Each)
    --4 Bravado Class Frigate (Each)
    --10 Smythe Class Corvette (Each)
    --6 Hamasaka Class Missile Destroyer (Each)
    --6 Indonesia Class Nuclear Attack Submarine (Each)
-1 Dragoon SS
-2 Cirillian Modified SR-71s
-20 B-7 Ghost Stealth Strategic Bomber

Theme Song(Optional): Theme Song for Current Conflict


that this is the most I'm going to send and I'm still considering on even joining the conflict on the stated side, this is just in case if I do though.

User avatar
Cirilla
Minister
 
Posts: 3352
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:26 pm

The only one that applied, not even one of the main protagonist applied....

User avatar
Free Asian Ports
Senator
 
Posts: 4027
Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Free Asian Ports » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Cirilla wrote:The only one that applied, not even one of the main protagonist applied....

I'm going to apply later, as soon as I finish rounding out my ORBAT.

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6485
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Empire of Donner land » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:30 pm

-DELETE ALL PARENTHESIS-
Name of Country:Empire of Donner Land
Head of State:President Jeuckah
Faction You Side With(Vanquaria or Donner or Other):Rehtorical question is rehtorical.
Motive For Choosing Faction: Donner Land and more specific lyrics the Ulianish peoples have lived in those mountains for millenia. Proof can be found from the Ulianish peoples that still live there today to the ancient bodies found and cave paintings discovered by historians. It is obvious that this land, the mountains specificly do not belong to Vanquaria and we must protect our citizens that still live there in their native home today before anything happens.
Type of Aid You give for Your Faction(Military, Financial or Both): Both
ORBAT:

Commander: Xughere 6 Unvst Ckainovson
-300,000 I.A.F Infantry (10 Divisions)
-125,000 I.A.R Motorized infantry (5 Divisions)
- 85,000 I.A.I.F Airborne Infantry (3 Divisions)
- 47,500 I.M.A Artillery (2 Divisions)
- 4 Lautes Geräusch Platoons under the S.T.D
- 50,000 ARIDV's. (APC)
- 20,000 VTH-70's (Helicopters)
- 9,000 ALP-4's. (Tanks)
- 100 VTH-380's (Stealth Helicopters)
- 2,600 HLA-SO-223's (Aircraft transports)
- 60 ASF-38's (5th gen Fighters)
- 30 GA-24's ( 4.5 gen Ground Attack)
-150 ASG-20's (4th Gen Fighters)
- 4 HAS--80's (Surveillance)

-Super Carrier "D.L.V Avehimge"
-Carrier "D.L.V Aveoltzi"
-Carrier "D.L.V Avejargid"
-Carrier "D.L.V Avebuntez"
5 "Aveuntevi" Cruisers with each carrier
10 "Aveilushint" Frigates with each carrier
20 "Aveanqar" Destroyers with each carrier
-8 "Unavebarri" Submarines. 2 with each carrier.
- 15 CAF-50 Fighters on board each carrier. 30 on the super carrier.
- 5 CAGA-18 CAS on board each carrier. 10 on the super carrier.



Theme Song(Optional): This.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
The Jaclean Empire
Minister
 
Posts: 2649
Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:14 pm

Tag.
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

User avatar
Azenyanistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6547
Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azenyanistan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:43 pm

How's my orbat?

Name of Country: Azenyanistan
Head of State: The League of Speakers (Asyah ur Azenyanistan and Sadisia ur Kaiteriza)
Faction You Side With(Vanquaria or Donner or Other): Donner
Motive For Choosing Faction: Protect Azulnish and Azenish people of Donner Land. Test the Knights.
Type of Aid You give for Your Faction(Military, Financial or Both): Both
ORBAT: Azen National Army, Azen Orders, Azen National Navy, Azen National Air Force, Azen White Operations, Azen Ultra White Operations
ANA
    1st Battalion - Exile One - 800 men
    2nd Battalion - Exile Two - 800 men
    1st Tank Company - Mamluks - 40 tanks and crews and 40 men
    2nd Tank Company - Saracens - 40 tanks and crews and 40 men
    3rd Tank Company - Babylonians - 40 tanks and crews and 40 men
    4th Tank Company - Persians - 40 tanks and crews and 40 men
    1st Motorcycle Company - Fast Movers - 80 men and motorcycles
    2nd Motorcycle Company - Fast Movers II - 80 men and motorcycles
    1st Defensive Regiment - Vanguard Of The North - 2000 men

AO
    1st Order - Knights Templar - 4 regiments (2000 men each)
    2nd Order - Knights Hospitaller - 2 regiments (2000 men each)
    3rd Order - Knights Oasis - 4 battalions (400 men each)

ANN
    1st Fleet - Light in the Black - 10 USS Arleigh Burke (DDG-51) Guided-Missile Destroyer (1991)
    2 USS Iwo Jima (LHD-7) Landing Helicopter Deck / Amphibious Assault Ship (2001)
    20 Zubr LCAC (Pomornik) (Project 1232.2) Air-Cushioned Landing Craft (1988)
    5 USAV GEN Frank S. Besson, Jr. (LSV-1) Logistics Support Vessel (1988)

ANAA (not all will be used though)
    -48 F-14J Kai+ (from FAP)
    -60 A-4KU Skyhawks (from FAP)
    -32 Mirage 2000's
    -26 MiG-29's
    -12 F-4E's
    -22 Su-25's
    -12 F-16A's
    3 J-11 fighters from Whiteshore

AWO and AUWO
    6 AWO fireteams
    1st AUWO Platoon - Crusher
    2nd AUWO Platoon - Grinder

Theme Song(Optional): For the Knights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rnJ-9Oosv0 For The Rest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPHKn1JYHcA

User avatar
Ratte
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1856
Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratte » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Azenyanistan wrote:
How's my orbat?

Name of Country: Azenyanistan
Head of State: The League of Speakers (Asyah ur Azenyanistan and Sadisia ur Kaiteriza)
Faction You Side With(Vanquaria or Donner or Other): Donner
Motive For Choosing Faction: Protect Azulnish and Azenish people of Donner Land. Test the Knights.
Type of Aid You give for Your Faction(Military, Financial or Both): Both
ORBAT: Azen National Army, Azen Orders, Azen National Navy, Azen National Air Force, Azen White Operations, Azen Ultra White Operations
ANA
    1st Battalion - Exile One - 800 men
    2nd Battalion - Exile Two - 800 men
    1st Tank Company - Mamluks - 40 tanks and crews and 40 men
    2nd Tank Company - Saracens - 40 tanks and crews and 40 men
    3rd Tank Company - Babylonians - 40 tanks and crews and 40 men
    4th Tank Company - Persians - 40 tanks and crews and 40 men
    1st Motorcycle Company - Fast Movers - 80 men and motorcycles
    2nd Motorcycle Company - Fast Movers II - 80 men and motorcycles
    1st Defensive Regiment - Vanguard Of The North - 2000 men

AO
    1st Order - Knights Templar - 4 regiments (2000 men each)
    2nd Order - Knights Hospitaller - 2 regiments (2000 men each)
    3rd Order - Knights Oasis - 4 battalions (400 men each)

ANN
    1st Fleet - Light in the Black - 10 USS Arleigh Burke (DDG-51) Guided-Missile Destroyer (1991)
    2 USS Iwo Jima (LHD-7) Landing Helicopter Deck / Amphibious Assault Ship (2001)
    20 Zubr LCAC (Pomornik) (Project 1232.2) Air-Cushioned Landing Craft (1988)
    5 USAV GEN Frank S. Besson, Jr. (LSV-1) Logistics Support Vessel (1988)

ANAA (not all will be used though)
    -48 F-14J Kai+ (from FAP)
    -60 A-4KU Skyhawks (from FAP)
    -32 Mirage 2000's
    -26 MiG-29's
    -12 F-4E's
    -22 Su-25's
    -12 F-16A's
    3 J-11 fighters from Whiteshore

AWO and AUWO
    6 AWO fireteams
    1st AUWO Platoon - Crusher
    2nd AUWO Platoon - Grinder

Theme Song(Optional): For the Knights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rnJ-9Oosv0 For The Rest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPHKn1JYHcA

:clap: :clap: :clap:
The Federal Republic Of Ratte | Current Leader: Wilhelm Rueger|Head Of Government: Chancellor Klaus Hölder
Co-Owner of Grunder Industries
OOC crap and things
Best song -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTPHBVxydnI
German | Historian | Centrist(sorta) | Writier | Aviation Amatuer
<3 wargame: european escalation | Red Dragon

User avatar
Azenyanistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6547
Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azenyanistan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:50 pm

Vanquaria, please give me something about the New Azen military because I will be roleplaying two states: Azenyanistan and New Azenyanistan, Azens supporting Donner vs Azens supporting Vanquaria.

It will be awesome. And I want that to happen in this RP. And Van Van, I will be making the ORBAT.

User avatar
Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6786
Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:56 pm

Tag
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

User avatar
Azenyanistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6547
Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Azenyanistan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Name of Country: New Azenyanistan
Head of State: Banshee
Faction You Side With: Vanquaria
Motive For Choosing Faction: To serve Vanquaria as Banshee is loyal to both her own and to Vanquaria. To see them at war again. To test the NA military.
Type of Aid You give for Your Faction: Military
ORBAT: Banshee and her staff - 1 + 20
1st Regiment (4000 men) - Daughters of New Azenyanistan - Personal soldiers of Banshee - elite
1st Division (10,000 men) - The Sons of Vanquaria - Vanquarian and Azen male soldiers only
2nd Division (10,000 men) - The Daughters of Two Nations - Vanquarian and Azen female soldiers only
1st Regiment (4000 tanks and crews) - The Angels of Hell - Azen female tankers only
2nd Regiment (4000 tanks and crews) - The Servants of Hades - Azen and Vanquarian tankers - mixed
1st Squadron (100 men and 16 planes) - The Ghosts - Azen-Vanquarian male and female pilots
1st Anti Aircraft Regiment (3000 men) - Land Vultures - Azen and Vanquarian soldiers only

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqwFhX6Cqg

User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4809
Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:42 am

Cirilla wrote:
Name of Country: The Enlightened Kaiserinreich of Cirilla
Head of State: Empress Cyrilla Marilyn Rosenwen
Faction You Side With: Other, Moderate Donnerish Leaning though.
Motive For Choosing Faction: Increase Diarchy influence in unorthodox and unconventional ways
Type of Aid You give for Your Faction: Both
ORBAT:
-41st Infantry Division(25,000 Troops)
-42nd Infantry Division(25,000 Troops)
-43rd Armored Division(25,000 Troops)
-44th Armored Division(25,000 Troops)
-24th and 25th Joint Carrier Fleet:
    -- 1 John VI Light AC (Each)
    --2 Royal Class Cruiser (Each)
    --4 Bravado Class Frigate (Each)
    --10 Smythe Class Corvette (Each)
    --6 Hamasaka Class Missile Destroyer (Each)
    --6 Indonesia Class Nuclear Attack Submarine (Each)
-1 Dragoon SS
-2 Cirillian Modified SR-71s
-20 B-7 Ghost Stealth Strategic Bomber

Theme Song(Optional): Theme Song for Current Conflict


that this is the most I'm going to send and I'm still considering on even joining the conflict on the stated side, this is just in case if I do though.


ACCEPTED
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.


"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4809
Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:43 am

Azenyanistan wrote:
Name of Country: New Azenyanistan
Head of State: Banshee
Faction You Side With: Vanquaria
Motive For Choosing Faction: To serve Vanquaria as Banshee is loyal to both her own and to Vanquaria. To see them at war again. To test the NA military.
Type of Aid You give for Your Faction: Military
ORBAT: Banshee and her staff - 1 + 20
1st Regiment (4000 men) - Daughters of New Azenyanistan - Personal soldiers of Banshee - elite
1st Division (10,000 men) - The Sons of Vanquaria - Vanquarian and Azen male soldiers only
2nd Division (10,000 men) - The Daughters of Two Nations - Vanquarian and Azen female soldiers only
1st Regiment (4000 tanks and crews) - The Angels of Hell - Azen female tankers only
2nd Regiment (4000 tanks and crews) - The Servants of Hades - Azen and Vanquarian tankers - mixed
1st Squadron (100 men and 16 planes) - The Ghosts - Azen-Vanquarian male and female pilots
1st Anti Aircraft Regiment (3000 men) - Land Vultures - Azen and Vanquarian soldiers only

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqwFhX6Cqg


ACCEPTED

Azenyanistan wrote:
How's my orbat?

Name of Country: Azenyanistan
Head of State: The League of Speakers (Asyah ur Azenyanistan and Sadisia ur Kaiteriza)
Faction You Side With(Vanquaria or Donner or Other): Donner
Motive For Choosing Faction: Protect Azulnish and Azenish people of Donner Land. Test the Knights.
Type of Aid You give for Your Faction(Military, Financial or Both): Both
ORBAT: Azen National Army, Azen Orders, Azen National Navy, Azen National Air Force, Azen White Operations, Azen Ultra White Operations
ANA
    1st Battalion - Exile One - 800 men
    2nd Battalion - Exile Two - 800 men
    1st Tank Company - Mamluks - 40 tanks and crews and 40 men
    2nd Tank Company - Saracens - 40 tanks and crews and 40 men
    3rd Tank Company - Babylonians - 40 tanks and crews and 40 men
    4th Tank Company - Persians - 40 tanks and crews and 40 men
    1st Motorcycle Company - Fast Movers - 80 men and motorcycles
    2nd Motorcycle Company - Fast Movers II - 80 men and motorcycles
    1st Defensive Regiment - Vanguard Of The North - 2000 men

AO
    1st Order - Knights Templar - 4 regiments (2000 men each)
    2nd Order - Knights Hospitaller - 2 regiments (2000 men each)
    3rd Order - Knights Oasis - 4 battalions (400 men each)

ANN
    1st Fleet - Light in the Black - 10 USS Arleigh Burke (DDG-51) Guided-Missile Destroyer (1991)
    2 USS Iwo Jima (LHD-7) Landing Helicopter Deck / Amphibious Assault Ship (2001)
    20 Zubr LCAC (Pomornik) (Project 1232.2) Air-Cushioned Landing Craft (1988)
    5 USAV GEN Frank S. Besson, Jr. (LSV-1) Logistics Support Vessel (1988)

ANAA (not all will be used though)
    -48 F-14J Kai+ (from FAP)
    -60 A-4KU Skyhawks (from FAP)
    -32 Mirage 2000's
    -26 MiG-29's
    -12 F-4E's
    -22 Su-25's
    -12 F-16A's
    3 J-11 fighters from Whiteshore

AWO and AUWO
    6 AWO fireteams
    1st AUWO Platoon - Crusher
    2nd AUWO Platoon - Grinder

Theme Song(Optional): For the Knights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rnJ-9Oosv0 For The Rest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPHKn1JYHcA


ACCEPTED

Empire of Donner land wrote:-DELETE ALL PARENTHESIS-
Name of Country:Empire of Donner Land
Head of State:President Jeuckah
Faction You Side With(Vanquaria or Donner or Other):Rehtorical question is rehtorical.
Motive For Choosing Faction: Donner Land and more specific lyrics the Ulianish peoples have lived in those mountains for millenia. Proof can be found from the Ulianish peoples that still live there today to the ancient bodies found and cave paintings discovered by historians. It is obvious that this land, the mountains specificly do not belong to Vanquaria and we must protect our citizens that still live there in their native home today before anything happens.
Type of Aid You give for Your Faction(Military, Financial or Both): Both
ORBAT:

Commander: Xughere 6 Unvst Ckainovson
-300,000 I.A.F Infantry (10 Divisions)
-125,000 I.A.R Motorized infantry (5 Divisions)
- 85,000 I.A.I.F Airborne Infantry (3 Divisions)
- 47,500 I.M.A Artillery (2 Divisions)
- 4 Lautes Geräusch Platoons under the S.T.D
- 50,000 ARIDV's. (APC)
- 20,000 VTH-70's (Helicopters)
- 9,000 ALP-4's. (Tanks)
- 100 VTH-380's (Stealth Helicopters)
- 2,600 HLA-SO-223's (Aircraft transports)
- 60 ASF-38's (5th gen Fighters)
- 30 GA-24's ( 4.5 gen Ground Attack)
-150 ASG-20's (4th Gen Fighters)
- 4 HAS--80's (Surveillance)

-Super Carrier "D.L.V Avehimge"
-Carrier "D.L.V Aveoltzi"
-Carrier "D.L.V Avejargid"
-Carrier "D.L.V Avebuntez"
5 "Aveuntevi" Cruisers with each carrier
10 "Aveilushint" Frigates with each carrier
20 "Aveanqar" Destroyers with each carrier
-8 "Unavebarri" Submarines. 2 with each carrier.
- 15 CAF-50 Fighters on board each carrier. 30 on the super carrier.
- 5 CAGA-18 CAS on board each carrier. 10 on the super carrier.



Theme Song(Optional): This.


ACCEPTED
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.


"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6485
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Empire of Donner land » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:49 am

Hooray.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4809
Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:54 am

Empire of Donner land wrote:Hooray.


working on the table then ill get IC up

almost there ppl!
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.


"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

User avatar
Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6786
Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:09 am

This seems to be interesting, I might as well cancel my civil war thread for this. :lol2:
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4809
Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:20 am

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:This seems to be interesting, I might as well cancel my civil war thread for this. :lol2:


Lol never knew my OOC thread looked that good :)
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.


"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

User avatar
Empire of Donner land
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6485
Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Empire of Donner land » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:26 am

Vanquaria wrote:
Neo Philippine Empire wrote:This seems to be interesting, I might as well cancel my civil war thread for this. :lol2:


Lol never knew my OOC thread looked that good :)

It's preety good. I really like the introduction.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4809
Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:31 am

Empire of Donner land wrote:
Vanquaria wrote:
Lol never knew my OOC thread looked that good :)

It's preety good. I really like the introduction.


Thanks! xD
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.


"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads