NATION

PASSWORD

Atheists why do you all hate Christians?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Courtsland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Atheists why do you all hate Christians?

Postby Courtsland » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Other than the fact that they believe in God. What are other reasons why you hate them? Utimatly you are falling into what the bible says in John 15:18-19. 18"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

You all may not believe it but, by your hatred, and bashing of my God you are actually fitting into what was written in the word.

So tell me why do you hate christians?
"God You're Awesome!"
"Empire by the People, for the People!"
"Reach out on faith, Break your Reality!"
Courtsland

Monarch's Quotes Peace is a dream of Heaven. War is a reality of Earth and Hell we live for it!
Our Leaders
Holy Imperial Bishop-Bishop Dr. Ian Courts
Vice Holy Imperial Bishop- Bishop Dr. Nathan Mykes
Holy Imperial Head Elder- Elder Dr. Mary Jackson

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Because Christians hate us.

Edit: To be more clear: I hate Christians who try to push their beliefs into me. I like other Christians, as long as they don't take away my computer. :p
Last edited by Blitzkrenia on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow." -Oscar Wilde

Non Aligned States
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Non Aligned States » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Hate Christians? Naah. Most likely the hate is for that pretentious "oh woe is me! We only represent nearly half the world and have a majority control on the worlds major powers, yet all these pagans won't worship us and complain when our agents steal-I mean save, pagan children from a life of heresy with their parents! They persecute us they do." complex that people who start this thread have.
Last edited by Non Aligned States on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Courtsland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Courtsland » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Thats not true. Not all of us hate you. I love and like you Athesits I just do not agree with what you believe in.
"God You're Awesome!"
Courtsland

Monarch's Quotes Peace is a dream of Heaven. War is a reality of Earth and Hell we live for it!
Our Leaders

Tubbsalot
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tubbsalot » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:57 pm

Courtsland wrote:So tell me why do you hate christians?

We don't.

There's the problem with your post.
"Twats love flags." - Yootopia

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:57 pm

Courtsland wrote:Thats not true. Not all of us hate you. I love and like you Athesits I just do not agree with what you believe in.

Well, me mostly only bash Christians who bash us, and it's those Christians usually post the most and make the most controversial statements.

I'll make it a point to love you from now on. :hug:
Last edited by Blitzkrenia on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Courtsland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Courtsland » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Thanks to Blitzkrenia. :hug:
"God You're Awesome!"
Courtsland

Our Leaders

Saint Jade IV
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Jade IV » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Generally speaking I don't hate Christians. I hate those who claim that Christianity gives them a right to control my body and my beliefs in law.
When you grow up, your heart dies.
It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of son of a b*tch or another.
RIP Dyakovo...we are all poorer for your loss.

Chumblywumbly
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Chumblywumbly » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Because I made a lousy bet on them in the Colosseum a while back, and I can hold a grudge.

Not too happy about lions, either.
I suffer, I labour, I dream, I enjoy, I think; and, in a word, when my last hour strikes, I shall have lived.

South Lorenya
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby South Lorenya » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:01 pm

They don't hate christians; they hate how christians think a single book of fiction counts as sufficient evidence to prove everything they believe in.
-- King DragonAtma of the Dragon Kingdom of South Lorenya.

Nagas on a plane! ^_^

Rejistania
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:03 pm

I hate Christians if they tell me what [not] to do because their sky-person told them that it is sinful. I hate them when they want my tax money. I hate them when they endanger the life of other people (refusing vaccination or medical help for their children, not allowing stem cell research, opposing contraception, etc.). I hate Christians if they try to push creationism into classrooms. I hate Christians if their sectarian strife costs the life of many people (frex: Northern Ireland)*. And I hate Christians if they assume that I hate christians indiscriminately.

*Seriously! I would be far less opposed to the concept of religion if there was a way how different sects/denominations could settle who is right and reunite peacefully and via discourse.
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

Helgrin
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Helgrin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:04 pm

South Lorenya wrote:They don't hate christians; they hate how christians think a single book of fiction counts as sufficient evidence to prove everything they believe in.

Well, I hate Christians because they think a single book of fiction counts as sufficient evidence to prove everything they believe in.
Mahna Mahna!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The galatic planes
Attaché

Founded: Jan 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The galatic planes » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:04 pm

maybe that book was inspired by God :rofl: NO I think it's stupid we hate each other
"Close is for horseshoes handgrenades and tactical nuclear weapons"
Defcon[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]
"May the Allied States prevail!"
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get pissed, they'll be a mile away- and barefoot.

Bavin
Negotiator

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bavin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Tubbsalot wrote:

We don't.

There's the problem with your post.

^This. Usually they start it tbh.
The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.- Carl Sagan

WWII History Geeks
Minister

Founded: Mar 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby WWII History Geeks » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Blitzkrenia wrote:Because Christians hate us.

Says who? I don't hate you. I actually think you're pretty cool, and I'm a Christian. I have nothing against atheists.
The goldfish crackers will win. Do you know why they smile? Because when they get inside you they start eating you from the inside out.

Grandtaria: "I would rather live my life each day thinking there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than to live my thinking that there isn't and die to find out there is."
Conservative Morality: "When in Rome, do as the Romans. When out of Rome, do as the Romans anyway, it's not like anyone is ballsy enough to piss off Rome."

Finally fixed: The thread may be gone, but I'm still a "To Hell with This'er!," damnit! :D

Boob sisters with Celestial Divinities!

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:05 pm

WWII History Geeks wrote:

Says who? I don't hate you. I actually think you're pretty cool, and I'm a Christian. I have nothing against atheists.

Let me rephrase that. I hate Christians who hate me.

WWII History Geeks
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WWII History Geeks » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Blitzkrenia wrote:

Why? What does that accomplish?
The goldfish crackers will win. Do you know why they smile? Because when they get inside you they start eating you from the inside out.

Grandtaria: "I would rather live my life each day thinking there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than to live my thinking that there isn't and die to find out there is."
Conservative Morality: "When in Rome, do as the Romans. When out of Rome, do as the Romans anyway, it's not like anyone is ballsy enough to piss off Rome."

Finally fixed: The thread may be gone, but I'm still a "To Hell with This'er!," damnit! :D

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Blitzkrenia wrote:

What does hating atheists accomplish for them?

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Saint Jade IV wrote:Generally speaking I don't hate Christians. I hate those who claim that Christianity gives them a right to control my body and my beliefs in law.

smae here

Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:08 pm

We don't. [/thread]
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

Comrade Zheng
Secretary

Founded: Nov 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Comrade Zheng » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Blitzkrenia wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:

I think hating Atheists makes them feel better and makes them believe that their much much better even though their the same Worthless slop we are. :D
PolArIS Status: Low Level Alert[1, 2, 3, 4, 5.9, 7]Thermonuclear Warfare
Military Engagement status: Currently on Stand-By
Shock Battalion Engagement Status: Currently on Stand-By

Iniika
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Iniika » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Why do you think Christians are hated? I think its a persecution complex handed down by Jesus from the cross :(

In any case, I don't hate Christians, any more than I hate anyone else who leaves me well enough alone. I hate that so called Christian values are harped as the be all end all of morality. It's especially irritating when even Christians can't agree with what those values should be.

Keep your god to yourself, and we'll be just fine and dandy as friends.
"Sir, I admit your general rule, / That every poet is a fool; / But you yourself may serve to show it, / That every fool is not a poet."
— Alexander Pope
“He who knows one, knows none.”
- Max Muller
"The English language has rules for a reason. Abusing them doesn't make you a special snowflake; it makes you an idiot."
- Unknown

Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Anyways, many of my friends are Christians. I don't really care what religion somebody is, I only get pissed at them if they're being an ass about it.
Last edited by Arumdaum on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

WWII History Geeks
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WWII History Geeks » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Comrade Zheng wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:

I think hating Atheists makes them feel better and makes them believe that their much much better even though their the same Worthless slop we are. :D

You can't judge the whole from a part.

Rejistania
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Blitzkrenia wrote:

Think of the Bush Senior quote saying that atheists should not be considered citizens, now imagine he said that about your religion. See why hate, even if futile emerges?
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General