NATION

PASSWORD

Depths of Space (OOC, OPEN, FT)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The United Tributational Territories
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Depths of Space (OOC, OPEN, FT)

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Space, a wonderful but deadly place, a place that is full of adventure and discovery. For years great civilizations have wondered what is above them and what is there to explore. Space is the gate way to the heavens, it can lead you to glory, wealth, and enternal fame as a nation, but it can also lead to your nations demise. You can create your Galactic nation to what your NS nation is or a new custom nation, so go create, explore, and fight!
IMPORTANT STUFF-
This is taking place in the Milky Way Galaxy
This thread existed before and has been revived

Links
Old IC
Old OOC
IC
Wiki
Depths of Hetalia RP
Rules
1. No god modding, metagaming, trolling, etc
2. My word is law and I'm OP
3. All populations must not exceed 15 trillion
4. All NS rules apply
5. Have fun

Application
GENERAL-
NS Nation Name:
Nation Name: (what you want to be called in the RP)
Flag:
Economic ideology:
History: (a two Paragraph minimum)
Population: (no more then 15 Trillion)
-Species-
ECONOMIC-
Ideology:
Economy:(Horrible, weak, decent, good, strong, etc)
Manufacturing:(how good is it)
Agriculture:(how good is it)
MILITARY-
Population:
Branches:
Standard infantry:
Standard weapons:
Standard ship:
Weapons:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Inactive Accepted Nations
Stormwrath, The Simian Union of Polaris, Location: Polaris and nearby Star Systems
Ort, The GCS, Location: Center of Milky Way
Novum Alexandria, The Garden, Scattered around the edges of the Milky Way
The Flame Dawn, The Tych Republic, Norma Arm
Great Republica, The Greater Empire Of Pavrus, Alpha-17362 System
Taigawa, Thessian Ecumene, M13 Supercluster, galactic center
The Intergalactic Russian Empire, The Empire of the Three Worlds, Boyets System(Lambda Scorpii)
The United Federation of Terrans, Solarian Federation, Gliese 667, Gliese 581, and 82 Eridani
Licata, The Tacrax, Pntah Sector
North Calaveras, Cult of the Dark Titans, Nether-void, Main base on Tormunt

Active Accepted Nations
The United Tributational Territories, The UTT Empire, Earth's Solar System and Alpha Centauri.
Spindle, The Commonwealth of Spindle, The Edges of the Milky Way
Harndar, The United Inner Republic of Harndar, Solar System Rolm
The Moscow Metro Red Line, The Ostian Imperium, An empire of 24 Star Systems with the Ostia System at its center
The V O I D, The Taari Armada, They roam the galaxy in 20 nomadic fleets
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros, The Colma Hive, Colma Prime and nearby systems
Osnil, Epsilon-Lumier Planetary Commonwealth, Epsilon and Lumier star systems
The Moscow Metro Red Line, Sovik Revolutionary Front, Sovik and other Various Systems
The United Tributational Territories, The Novakid Union, Aten Veil System
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros, Vederiction of Resource Alliance(V.R.A), Horovine Star System
Theyra, Vryr'yks Coalition, Io and one outpost in Cygnus Arm
The Greater Gambia, The Tagalia Federation, Todval System
The V O I D, The Sinn Ascendancy, The Triyar, Layirrs, and Sinn Systems
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros, The Generation, A Wandering Ship
The Not So Hidden Valley, The InterGalactic Quendi Kingdom, Arda System
The United Tributational Territories, The Floran Collective, Gamma Veil System and Scattered around the Galaxy
The V O I D, The Highbreed, Dormant on an Unknown World
Delta Eridanus, The Imperium of Delta Eridanus or Great River, Eridanus Constellation
Korhal IVV Protoss Protectorate, Perseus Arm
Kingdom of the Carolinas, Commonwealth of Technology, Xyndia System
Deramen, The New Empire of The Luxmania, The Odin Novus Star System
Era the Mind, The Rah'vin Federation, The Rah'Vin Sector
Licata, The Sikkiarii Empire Research Vessel, Pntah Sector
404-Name Not Found, The Shards, The Silent Arc
United Human Planets, UHP, Soleil System and 12 others

NPC's in use
The Florans
Carnivorous Plant creatures that arrive in huge amounts. Not at all smart, very weak to fire.

The Mad Mans
Zombie-like creatures affecting the system of Primsalis, not known if anywhere else
Last edited by The United Tributational Territories on Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:38 pm, edited 46 times in total.
Dec 3, 2016 10:21:48 GMT -7 The Tributational Territories said: I'm an illegal immigrant Dec 3, 2016 10:29:24 GMT -7 Hakketomat said: And a cuddly one

I like space, basketball, politics, and hip hop music. Your average 15 y/o white guy.

Economic Left/Right: 1.0 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

Originally, the Nation did reflect my political views, but I'm trying to move it into a Corrupt Dictatorship, because what's the fun in a successful nation?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:20 pm

So, is there prior history to be aware of? Might want to detail any of that from the first RP.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:21 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:So, is there prior history to be aware of? Might want to detail any of that from the first RP.

Nah I'm rebooting it. Is there a better title I could use?
Dec 3, 2016 10:21:48 GMT -7 The Tributational Territories said: I'm an illegal immigrant Dec 3, 2016 10:29:24 GMT -7 Hakketomat said: And a cuddly one

I like space, basketball, politics, and hip hop music. Your average 15 y/o white guy.

Originally, the Nation did reflect my political views, but I'm trying to move it into a Corrupt Dictatorship, because what's the fun in a successful nation?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 pm

The United Tributational Territories wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:So, is there prior history to be aware of? Might want to detail any of that from the first RP.

Nah I'm rebooting it. Is there a better title I could use?

Generally something along the lines of, oh, "Depths of Space: The New Frontier" gives folks an inkling that you're borrowing from another RP, but not outright copying canon from said RP.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:25 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
The United Tributational Territories wrote:Nah I'm rebooting it. Is there a better title I could use?

Generally something along the lines of, oh, "Depths of Space: The New Frontier" gives folks an inkling that you're borrowing from another RP, but not outright copying canon from said RP.

I put reboot, is that better?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:31 pm

I put reboot, is that better?

Much better than 2.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:34 pm

The United Tributational Territories wrote:I put reboot, is that better?

Much better than 2.

Are you considering joining?

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:42 pm

GENERAL-
NS Nation Name: The United Tributational Territories
Nation Name: (what you want to be called in the RP) The New Monarchy of the UTT
Flag: my flag
Government type: Parliamentary Monarchy
Economic ideology:Capitalism
History: (a two Paragraph minimum)
The UTT empire was started in Age of Expansion, by Britain. It was an island off the coast of Florida, that eventually gained its freedom from the Empire and made a name for itself. Within 100 years, the UTT had taken over parts of the Caribbean and by the year 2020, had taken over most of the Western Hemisphere. By the year 2035, it had taken over parts of Eurasia too, and was expanding into Europe. The rest of the world banded together to stop the empire from expanding more, and succeeded. The UTT then had an Earth World Hub, along with lots of other habitable planets and moons. The planet Ijun, for example, named after the Shossokian god. The UTT has many races from it's galaxial conquest. In the age of Emperor John the Valiant, the Shossok took over the UTT. With a swift strike from Pluto, their home planet, they managed to catch the UTT off guard. Emperor Frogget declared the next Emperor to be John's son, John the second. John put in place the old Monarchy system that was when Charles ruled.

Population: (no more then 15 Trillion)100.879 billion
-Species- Shossokian(Bird human race, main race of the UTT)Human, Superhuman, Crowned Jewel Raccoon,Woodsmen(Partially Bear) and Hylotl(Fish race)
ECONOMIC-
Ideology:Capitalism
Economy:(Horrible, weak, decent, good, strong, etc)Frightening(100/100)
Manufacturing:(how good is it)10/10
Agriculture:(how good is it)8/10
MILITARY-
Population:1/5 Population is in the UTT Guard(All branches are called the guard)
Branches:Navy(Only actual Sea Warfare), Air force(On Planet), Invading Force(Spec Ops), Imperial Guard(Protecting the king), Air Assault(From Space), Moon Assault(Space), and the Black Guard, the most feared military branch of the UTT, the Black Guard are selected through extensive searching and 10 years of training.
Standard infantry:Guardian
Standard weapons:T56Strom-Blast(German To English - Strom n. stream, river, current, flow, torrent; electricity, type of energy which results from the existence of charged particles)
Standard ship:Striker(Looks like Star Fox Basic Ship)
Weapons:Quick Blast Lasers(about 10cm Diameter per shot....Pretty Big Lasers) Turbinal Shot(For on water battles)
Strengths:Well Trained, Compulsory Military, Superhumans are basically Superheroes, Great Generals, Unified Religion That doesn't care about death
Weaknesses:The Compulsory Members aren't as well trained as the signups, and Woodsmen tend to go off on a rampage, needs most of parliament to agree to go to war, weak agriculture
Last edited by The United Tributational Territories on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:42 pm

Much better than 2.

Are you considering joining?

Certainly- I should have an app up tomorrow, after I've slept. I haven't done FT in ages, could be fun.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:43 pm

The United Tributational Territories wrote:Are you considering joining?

Certainly- I should have an app up tomorrow, after I've slept. I haven't done FT in ages, could be fun.

Good to hear! I'm glad to revive this.

Founded: Nov 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ort » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:38 am

This idea intrigues me, I haven't done an FT RP in... well, forever. For now I'll leave a tag and probably post an app later. I'm thinking of creating a galactic core nation consisting of the planets orbiting a star that in turn orbits the supermassive black hole.
Last edited by Ort on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:54 am

*Copypasta*

GENERAL-
NS Nation Name: Stormwrath
Nation Name: The Simian Union of Polaris
Flag: A white monkey silhouette superimposed on a dark red back ground
Government type: Direct democracy
Economic ideology: Direct collectivism
History: The Simian Union is a collection of sapient ape races based in the Polaris System. They were brought in by ancient humans who were colonizing Polaris. Some of them were scientists who tested on these apes with a kind of altered genetic DNA code. The GM apes broke free and escaped to the forests, while the colony suffered from a supervirus. Those who remained were left fighting among each other, drastically reducing their numbers. After a few years, war broke out between the humans and the apes, resulting in the eradication of the former from the Polaris System.

20,000 years later, the Simians have already acquired interstellar and superluminal travel, and control a sizable portion of space, spanning 27 star systems. They almost never come into negotiations with other races, and are completely hostile to human space faring civilizations. However, the Simians do not go to war against a foreign power unless provoked.
Population: ~279 billion
-Species- A collection of sapient ape races.
ECONOMIC-
Ideology: Direct collectivism
Economy: Good
Manufacturing: Decent
Agriculture: Good
MILITARY-
Population: 18.35 billion
Branches: Simian Union Planetary Force, Simian Union Space Force
Standard infantry: The Simian Union doesn't have an official name for it, but they're mostly composed of apes with medium size and well built tones.
Standard weapons: No standard weapons, as there are different ape classes. Chimpanzees have weapons that are different to gorillas or orangutans.
Standard ship: Destroyer
Weapons: Not limited to: energy rifles, plasma grenades, cartridge-based guns, energy spears.
Strengths: Fierce loyalty, quick adaptation, quick replenishing of ranks
Weaknesses: Isolationist, very non-negotiable, short-tempered

Ex-Nation

Postby Ort » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:09 am

GENERAL-
NS Nation Name: The Freihandelsbund of Ort
Nation Name: The GCS (Galactic Core Systems)
Flag:
Location: The GCS is a confederation of like-minded planets and star systems that orbit the supermassive black hole at the centre of the Milky Way.
Government type: Each entity, within the GCS' jurisdiction, operates with relative autonomy but will convene upon the Hub - a gargantuan space station that orbits the very singularity of the supermassive black hole and acts as the de facto capital of the GCS - to discuss diplomatic concerns.
Economic ideology:
History:
Population: 2.12 trillion
-Species- The GCS' sheer vastness means that it's populated by an equally vast variety of species, each with their own culture and customs. Chief amongst them are the Xomoranians (Zo-mor-an-ians), a race of asexual, agender humanoid, bureaucratic cyborgs who strive for efficiency and order in a seemingly chaotic galaxy. Their home planet, Xomoran, is a shining example of this vision and as one of the initial architects of the GCS, they're attempting to expand their dream beyond Xomoran. However, their culture often contrasts with those of other members of the GCS. Another predominant race are the proto-humans, who share both physical and cultural characteristics with their Earth-bound brethren but claim to have evolved from an earlier strain of the human genome. They're a seemingly benevolent species, at least when compared with many of their GCS counterparts who've come to dominate, at least population wise, the interplanetary confederation. The proto-humans lack a home planet after their mass exodus from their original home world when its orbit was affected by its proximity to the supermassive black hole and consequently "sucked in"; the majority of them now reside on the Hub.
ECONOMIC-
Ideology:
Economy: Powerhouse (94/100)
Manufacturing: As I've previously mentioned, each entity within the GCS retains a certain degree of autonomy and, accordingly, some choose to focus their attentions on manufacturing providing the GCS with a broad and diversified industrial output.
Agriculture: This is essentially the same as the above although it's often the less developed domains that rely upon agriculture.
MILITARY-
Population: The GCS employs 23.381 billion organic lifeforms in the GCSPDF, often acting in administrative roles, but with the addition of droids, the GCSPDF's total force numbers at around 200 billion personnel.
Branches: The GCSPDF (Galactic Core Systems Planetary Defence Force) which is directly overseen by the Hub and often works, directly and indirectly (the latter when attempting to promote interplanetary friendship, often due to political tensions) in cooperation with local militias and militaries.
Standard infantry: The MURC Mk. II (MUlti-Role Combatant Mark II) droid, an upgraded version of the Hub's security robots equipped for a wide variety of combat scenarios. When used in the field, they're deployment is managed by officers who - to maximise the droids' combat effectiveness - are required to fight alongside them (or a few feet behind them).
Standard weapons: The MURC Mk. II droids are constructed with an arsenal of weaponry built-in as standard, with everything from anti-aircraft and anti-armour, heat-seeking and/or laser guided missiles to high caliber anti-personnel munitions. Furthermore, each round is loaded with a tracer as default to help target orbital ordinance. The officers are armed with a standard-issue concussion pistol, a non-lethal sidearm intended to knock down and render your opponent unconscious without killing them (the GCS doesn't trust individual organic lifeforms to judge who lives and who dies).
Standard ship:
Weapons:
Strengths: The GCS' gargantuan size has allowed it to rapidly become one of the galaxy's foremost economic, industrial, and military powers. This has conveyed upon the GCS a significant amount of external power and projection however...
Weaknesses: The GCS is chiefly concerned with infighting and internal disputes due to cultural disparities which disallows them from looking to expansion despite a growing number of applications for entry into the interplanetary confederation; this lack of unity is ironic for an organisation intended to unify planets and star systems.
Last edited by Ort on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:58 am

NS Nation Name: Korhal IVV
Nation Name: Protoss Protectorate(Lol)
Flag:The logo of the Toss in SC2
Government type:Hierarchy
Economic ideology:Capitalism?
History:
The protoss evolve on Aiur; one of many worlds the xel'naga engineered. The xel'naga conceded that their latest creation was their first of all their experiments to evolve beyond the feral constraints of baser life-forms, and gave this new species the name of "protoss," or "Firstborn."[2] However, the protoss were "touched by darkness" at the moment of their inception;[3] in a vision of the future seen by the Overmind and others through it, the xel'naga Amon implied that he had a role in the protoss's creation.[4]

The protoss developed a rudimentary tribal society based on group-hunting and warrior rule. The early protoss lived in harmony and seclusion on Aiur for hundreds of generations. The xel'naga accelerated their evolution with their khaydarin crystals[2] and a giant crystal beneath Aiur,[5] even increasing their reproductive rate with the Kassia crystal,[6] and led them to the state of total sentience and awareness over a millennium. The protoss gradually became highly intellectual and introspective. They achieved great heights in both cultural and personal, individualistic advancements. The Auriga Tribe constructed sailing ships that they launched upon Aiur's furious seas.

The protoss civilization spread across Aiur within a few millennia and the warring tribes settled under a civilized rule. The tribes were brought even closer together when the xel'naga made themselves known to the protoss. Driven to plumb the mysteries of the universe, the overjoyed protoss looked to the xel'naga for new truths and insights with reverence and awe. The Shelak Tribe was the one closest to the xel'naga. The insatiable lust for knowledge led the protoss to develop radical, progressive strains of scientific and meta-neural study. They became exceedingly proud as their understanding and personal awareness grew and began to see more value in personal achievements than communal advancement. The more successful tribes isolated themselves from one another and sought to define their own roles within the greater universe.[2]

At first, the xel'naga were intrigued by this development, and conducted an experiment to see what effects the diverging tribes might have on khaydarin crystals. They split twin crystals, giving one to the Akilae Tribe (named the Uraj) and one to the Sargas Tribe (named the Khalis). As the tribes diverged, so did the powers and even appearance of the crystals.[7]

The tribes grew further and further apart, leading the xel'naga to speculate that they had pushed protoss evolution too far, marring the purity of their creation. Individual egos arose to empower the once primary communal link. Driven by individualistic pursuits, the tribes rekindled their own ancient principals and rites in order to set themselves even further apart from their brethren. They became suspicious of the xel'naga regarding their interest in protoss affairs. The protoss began to shy from the xel'naga over the months, with each tribe cultivating wild and unsubstantiated rumors of supposed xel'naga treachery. The tribes lost the connection to their primal psychic link as they attempted to completely sever themselves from the rest of their race, dissolving the last remnants of unity and brotherhood among them. Bent on perpetuating the guilt and blame for their abandonment, the protoss devolved into frantic legions of merciless killers driven by unthinking hatred towards their brethren. As raging battles were waged between the tribes, entire generations lived and died unaware of the primal psychic bond that their ancestors shared. They devastated Aiur's greater landmasses[2] and pushed many of its lesser life-forms to the brink of extinction.[8]

During this time, the protoss maintained colonies on other planets, often connected by warp gates, but these too quickly became gripped with the Strife.Many different factors led to the ending of the Aeon of Strife, but the individual most responsible was eventually named Khas ("He who brings order"). He studied the forbidden teachings of the xel'naga and unearthed the khaydarin crystals. Khas channeled their primal energies through himself and accessed the primordial, psychic bond of the protoss, becoming the first in millennia to do so, and was flooded by emotions emanating from every protoss. Khas became aware that they had not lost their primal link. Rather, they had forgotten how to attune themselves to it. Khas gathered many young protoss together and taught them how to access this bond. They saw that the conflict was folly and believed that the xel'naga had been right to abandon them and that they were indeed a failed creation because their racial essence had been corrupted by the rise of ego. However, they maintained that the inner conflict of the protoss and racial turmoil was baseless and hollow because their inherent failure was not of their own doing.

Khas developed the Khala, calling upon the protoss to forgo their old feuds and reunite. The Ara Tribe were the first to rally behind Khas' vision. The Akilae Tribe, which had dominated the other tribes for centuries, quickly saw that it heralded a bold new age for the protoss. Many other protoss slowly gave up their feuds and rallied behind the ever-growing legions of the Khalai.[2]

He demonstrated the powers of the khaydarin crystals at Gyras, where he ended the feuding by destroying the battleground.[11]While the tribes remained intact to remind the protoss of the follies of their past, the Khala called for a shift from tribal society to a caste system so as to remove the last remnants of the old hostilities and strengthen the resolve to embrace a new beginning, so-named the "Second Age."

The Judicator Caste was comprised of elders and statesmen, with its main responsibility being the governing of the protoss under the dicates of the Khala's Law. The Ara maintained the power within the Judicator Assembly and thus controlled who presided within the ruling Conclave. The Judicator appointed the Shelak to study and protect the khaydarin crystals. Intrigued by the legacy of the xel'naga, the Shelak continuously studied their ancient texts. The Judicator banned all xel'naga teachings, but the Shelak were still allowed access to the archives, as the Judicator hoped that they could unravel the mysteries of the xel'naga and thus expand their knowledge through the Khala.

The Khalai Caste was the largest, representing the driving industrialists, scientists and workers who continued to rebuild their homelands after the Aeon of Strife. The Furinax Tribe served as weaponsmiths and builders obsessed with merging the sacred energies of the khaydarin crystals with modern technologies.

The Templar Caste was comprised of the holy warriors who followed the Khala's disciplines to achieve ever-escalating pinnacles of psionic power. The Akilae were entrusted with protecting Aiur.
The protoss built five cities and thirty eight temples across Aiur, and the population swelled to billions.[8] Their growing prosperity led them to rediscover many of the sciences and studies they had lost. Once the protoss had learned space travel, the Auriga were charged with servicing the Great Fleet, which protected the space-ways of Aiur.

However, the Protoss civilization was devastated when the nearby sun erupted massive solar flares, slaying 60% of the Khalai. The survivors fled to Shakuras to take shelter among their former brethren, the Dark Templar. The Khalai struggled to recover from the loss of Aiur while attempting to reunify their society with the Dark Templar. It was a difficult transition for both sides, and the name Raszagal was invoked more than once to keep the peace. Interacting with the Dark Templar and xel'naga temple led to many new developments as the protoss prepared for continuing the war with the zerg.[93] Matriarch Vorazun frequently disagreed with Artanis during debates in the Twilight Council.[94] To make the Daelaam work together, Artanis set out to build the Golden Armada with which to reclaim Aiur.[1]

Protoss-controlled space has since been referred to as the Protoss Protectorate.[95] Protoss warmed to the idea that if they were to survive, they had to accept change.[96]

Population: 1.2 billion
ECONOMIC-
Ideology:Socialist
Economy: Superb
Manufacturing: Very good
Agriculture:Protoss are photosynthetic, why would they need agriculture?
MILITARY-
Population:1.2 million
Branches:The Golden Armada, the Great Fleet, the Templar Order, and the Dark Templar
Standard infantry:Zealots, warriors armed with energy blades, and Stalkers, Dark Templars fused to a machine.
Standard weapons:Energy weapons/psionic
Standard ship:Void Ray or Carrier
Weapons:Prismatic beam for Void Ray, and Interceptor fighter craft for carrier
Strengths:Durable plasma shield protection
Weaknesses:EMP can quickly drain away shields
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:14 am

I shall be tagging this.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:28 am

Stormwrath wrote:*Copypasta*

GENERAL-
NS Nation Name: Stormwrath
Nation Name: The Simian Union of Polaris
Flag: A white monkey silhouette superimposed on a dark red back ground
Government type: Direct democracy
Economic ideology: Direct collectivism
History: The Simian Union is a collection of sapient ape races based in the Polaris System. They were brought in by ancient humans who were colonizing Polaris. Some of them were scientists who tested on these apes with a kind of altered genetic DNA code. The GM apes broke free and escaped to the forests, while the colony suffered from a supervirus. Those who remained were left fighting among each other, drastically reducing their numbers. After a few years, war broke out between the humans and the apes, resulting in the eradication of the former from the Polaris System.

20,000 years later, the Simians have already acquired interstellar and superluminal travel, and control a sizable portion of space, spanning 27 star systems. They almost never come into negotiations with other races, and are completely hostile to human space faring civilizations. However, the Simians do not go to war against a foreign power unless provoked.
Population: ~279 billion
-Species- A collection of sapient ape races.
ECONOMIC-
Ideology: Direct collectivism
Economy: Good
Manufacturing: Decent
Agriculture: Good
MILITARY-
Population: 18.35 billion
Branches: Simian Union Planetary Force, Simian Union Space Force
Standard infantry: The Simian Union doesn't have an official name for it, but they're mostly composed of apes with medium size and well built tones.
Standard weapons: No standard weapons, as there are different ape classes. Chimpanzees have weapons that are different to gorillas or orangutans.
Standard ship: Destroyer
Weapons: Not limited to: energy rifles, plasma grenades, cartridge-based guns, energy spears.
Strengths: Fierce loyalty, quick adaptation, quick replenishing of ranks
Weaknesses: Isolationist, very non-negotiable, short-tempered

Accepted.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:30 am

Korhal IVV wrote:NS Nation Name: Korhal IVV
Nation Name: Protoss Protectorate(Lol)
Flag:The logo of the Toss in SC2
Government type:Hierarchy
Economic ideology:Capitalism?
History:
The protoss evolve on Aiur; one of many worlds the xel'naga engineered. The xel'naga conceded that their latest creation was their first of all their experiments to evolve beyond the feral constraints of baser life-forms, and gave this new species the name of "protoss," or "Firstborn."[2] However, the protoss were "touched by darkness" at the moment of their inception;[3] in a vision of the future seen by the Overmind and others through it, the xel'naga Amon implied that he had a role in the protoss's creation.[4]

The protoss developed a rudimentary tribal society based on group-hunting and warrior rule. The early protoss lived in harmony and seclusion on Aiur for hundreds of generations. The xel'naga accelerated their evolution with their khaydarin crystals[2] and a giant crystal beneath Aiur,[5] even increasing their reproductive rate with the Kassia crystal,[6] and led them to the state of total sentience and awareness over a millennium. The protoss gradually became highly intellectual and introspective. They achieved great heights in both cultural and personal, individualistic advancements. The Auriga Tribe constructed sailing ships that they launched upon Aiur's furious seas.

The protoss civilization spread across Aiur within a few millennia and the warring tribes settled under a civilized rule. The tribes were brought even closer together when the xel'naga made themselves known to the protoss. Driven to plumb the mysteries of the universe, the overjoyed protoss looked to the xel'naga for new truths and insights with reverence and awe. The Shelak Tribe was the one closest to the xel'naga. The insatiable lust for knowledge led the protoss to develop radical, progressive strains of scientific and meta-neural study. They became exceedingly proud as their understanding and personal awareness grew and began to see more value in personal achievements than communal advancement. The more successful tribes isolated themselves from one another and sought to define their own roles within the greater universe.[2]

At first, the xel'naga were intrigued by this development, and conducted an experiment to see what effects the diverging tribes might have on khaydarin crystals. They split twin crystals, giving one to the Akilae Tribe (named the Uraj) and one to the Sargas Tribe (named the Khalis). As the tribes diverged, so did the powers and even appearance of the crystals.[7]

The tribes grew further and further apart, leading the xel'naga to speculate that they had pushed protoss evolution too far, marring the purity of their creation. Individual egos arose to empower the once primary communal link. Driven by individualistic pursuits, the tribes rekindled their own ancient principals and rites in order to set themselves even further apart from their brethren. They became suspicious of the xel'naga regarding their interest in protoss affairs. The protoss began to shy from the xel'naga over the months, with each tribe cultivating wild and unsubstantiated rumors of supposed xel'naga treachery. The tribes lost the connection to their primal psychic link as they attempted to completely sever themselves from the rest of their race, dissolving the last remnants of unity and brotherhood among them. Bent on perpetuating the guilt and blame for their abandonment, the protoss devolved into frantic legions of merciless killers driven by unthinking hatred towards their brethren. As raging battles were waged between the tribes, entire generations lived and died unaware of the primal psychic bond that their ancestors shared. They devastated Aiur's greater landmasses[2] and pushed many of its lesser life-forms to the brink of extinction.[8]

During this time, the protoss maintained colonies on other planets, often connected by warp gates, but these too quickly became gripped with the Strife.Many different factors led to the ending of the Aeon of Strife, but the individual most responsible was eventually named Khas ("He who brings order"). He studied the forbidden teachings of the xel'naga and unearthed the khaydarin crystals. Khas channeled their primal energies through himself and accessed the primordial, psychic bond of the protoss, becoming the first in millennia to do so, and was flooded by emotions emanating from every protoss. Khas became aware that they had not lost their primal link. Rather, they had forgotten how to attune themselves to it. Khas gathered many young protoss together and taught them how to access this bond. They saw that the conflict was folly and believed that the xel'naga had been right to abandon them and that they were indeed a failed creation because their racial essence had been corrupted by the rise of ego. However, they maintained that the inner conflict of the protoss and racial turmoil was baseless and hollow because their inherent failure was not of their own doing.

Khas developed the Khala, calling upon the protoss to forgo their old feuds and reunite. The Ara Tribe were the first to rally behind Khas' vision. The Akilae Tribe, which had dominated the other tribes for centuries, quickly saw that it heralded a bold new age for the protoss. Many other protoss slowly gave up their feuds and rallied behind the ever-growing legions of the Khalai.[2]

He demonstrated the powers of the khaydarin crystals at Gyras, where he ended the feuding by destroying the battleground.[11]While the tribes remained intact to remind the protoss of the follies of their past, the Khala called for a shift from tribal society to a caste system so as to remove the last remnants of the old hostilities and strengthen the resolve to embrace a new beginning, so-named the "Second Age."

The Judicator Caste was comprised of elders and statesmen, with its main responsibility being the governing of the protoss under the dicates of the Khala's Law. The Ara maintained the power within the Judicator Assembly and thus controlled who presided within the ruling Conclave. The Judicator appointed the Shelak to study and protect the khaydarin crystals. Intrigued by the legacy of the xel'naga, the Shelak continuously studied their ancient texts. The Judicator banned all xel'naga teachings, but the Shelak were still allowed access to the archives, as the Judicator hoped that they could unravel the mysteries of the xel'naga and thus expand their knowledge through the Khala.

The Khalai Caste was the largest, representing the driving industrialists, scientists and workers who continued to rebuild their homelands after the Aeon of Strife. The Furinax Tribe served as weaponsmiths and builders obsessed with merging the sacred energies of the khaydarin crystals with modern technologies.

The Templar Caste was comprised of the holy warriors who followed the Khala's disciplines to achieve ever-escalating pinnacles of psionic power. The Akilae were entrusted with protecting Aiur.
The protoss built five cities and thirty eight temples across Aiur, and the population swelled to billions.[8] Their growing prosperity led them to rediscover many of the sciences and studies they had lost. Once the protoss had learned space travel, the Auriga were charged with servicing the Great Fleet, which protected the space-ways of Aiur.

However, the Protoss civilization was devastated when the nearby sun erupted massive solar flares, slaying 60% of the Khalai. The survivors fled to Shakuras to take shelter among their former brethren, the Dark Templar. The Khalai struggled to recover from the loss of Aiur while attempting to reunify their society with the Dark Templar. It was a difficult transition for both sides, and the name Raszagal was invoked more than once to keep the peace. Interacting with the Dark Templar and xel'naga temple led to many new developments as the protoss prepared for continuing the war with the zerg.[93] Matriarch Vorazun frequently disagreed with Artanis during debates in the Twilight Council.[94] To make the Daelaam work together, Artanis set out to build the Golden Armada with which to reclaim Aiur.[1]

Protoss-controlled space has since been referred to as the Protoss Protectorate.[95] Protoss warmed to the idea that if they were to survive, they had to accept change.[96]

Population: 1.2 billion
ECONOMIC-
Ideology:Socialist
Economy: Superb
Manufacturing: Very good
Agriculture:Protoss are photosynthetic, why would they need agriculture?
MILITARY-
Population:1.2 million
Branches:The Golden Armada, the Great Fleet, the Templar Order, and the Dark Templar
Standard infantry:Zealots, warriors armed with energy blades, and Stalkers, Dark Templars fused to a machine.
Standard weapons:Energy weapons/psionic
Standard ship:Void Ray or Carrier
Weapons:Prismatic beam for Void Ray, and Interceptor fighter craft for carrier
Strengths:Durable plasma shield protection
Weaknesses:EMP can quickly drain away shields

Accepted, cool that we have some StarCraft in here.
Last edited by The United Tributational Territories on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:35 am

Ort wrote:
GENERAL-
Flag:
Location: The GCS is a confederation of like-minded planets and star systems that orbit the supermassive black hole at the centre of the Milky Way.
Government type: Each entity, within the GCS' jurisdiction, operates with relative autonomy but will convene upon the Hub - a gargantuan space station that orbits the very singularity of the supermassive black hole and acts as the de facto capital of the GCS - to discuss diplomatic concerns.
Economic ideology:
History:
-Species- The GCS' sheer vastness means that it's populated by an equally vast variety of species, each with their own culture and customs. Chief amongst them are the Xomoranians (Zo-mor-an-ians), a race of asexual, agender humanoid, bureaucratic cyborgs who strive for efficiency and order in a seemingly chaotic galaxy. Their home planet, Xomoran, is a shining example of this vision and as one of the initial architects of the GCS, they're attempting to expand their dream beyond Xomoran. However, their culture often contrasts with those of other members of the GCS. Another predominant race are the proto-humans, who share both physical and cultural characteristics with their Earth-bound brethren but claim to have evolved from an earlier strain of the human genome. They're a seemingly benevolent species, at least when compared with many of their GCS counterparts who've come to dominate, at least population wise, the interplanetary confederation. The proto-humans lack a home planet after their mass exodus from their original home world when its orbit was affected by its proximity to the supermassive black hole and consequently "sucked in"; the majority of them now reside on the Hub.
ECONOMIC-
Ideology:
Manufacturing: As I've previously mentioned, each entity within the GCS retains a certain degree of autonomy and, accordingly, some choose to focus their attentions on manufacturing providing the GCS with a broad and diversified industrial output.
Agriculture: This is essentially the same as the above although it's often the less developed domains that rely upon agriculture.
MILITARY-
Population: The GCS employs 23.381 billion organic lifeforms in the GCSPDF, often acting in administrative roles, but with the addition of droids, the GCSPDF's total force numbers at around 200 billion personnel.
Branches: The GCSPDF (Galactic Core Systems Planetary Defence Force) which is directly overseen by the Hub and often works, directly and indirectly (the latter when attempting to promote interplanetary friendship, often due to political tensions) in cooperation with local militias and militaries.
Standard infantry: The MURC Mk. II (MUlti-Role Combatant Mark II) droid, an upgraded version of the Hub's security robots equipped for a wide variety of combat scenarios. When used in the field, they're deployment is managed by officers who - to maximise the droids' combat effectiveness - are required to fight alongside them (or a few feet behind them).
Standard weapons: The MURC Mk. II droids are constructed with an arsenal of weaponry built-in as standard, with everything from anti-aircraft and anti-armour, heat-seeking and/or laser guided missiles to high caliber anti-personnel munitions. Furthermore, each round is loaded with a tracer as default to help target orbital ordinance. The officers are armed with a standard-issue concussion pistol, a non-lethal sidearm intended to knock down and render your opponent unconscious without killing them (the GCS doesn't trust individual organic lifeforms to judge who lives and who dies).
Standard ship:
Weapons:
Strengths: The GCS' gargantuan size has allowed it to rapidly become one of the galaxy's foremost economic, industrial, and military powers. This has conveyed upon the GCS a significant amount of external power and projection however...
Weaknesses: The GCS is chiefly concerned with infighting and internal disputes due to cultural disparities which disallows them from looking to expansion despite a growing number of applications for entry into the interplanetary confederation; this lack of unity is ironic for an organisation intended to unify planets and star systems.

Accepted, I'm beginning to feel that my military may have little to no use in this RP against most nations. Last time, before it died with a whimper, I was SUPER Imperial. Now, I think I'll stick with diplomacy XD

Ex-Nation

Postby Ort » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:41 am

Ort wrote:
GENERAL-
Flag:
Economic ideology:
History:
ECONOMIC-
Ideology:
MILITARY-
Standard ship:
Weapons:

Accepted, I'm beginning to feel that my military may have little to no use in this RP against most nations. Last time, before it died with a whimper, I was SUPER Imperial. Now, I think I'll stick with diplomacy XD

Well, from a purely military perspective, I'm probably the strongest but it probably won't matter too much because the GCS is a bit preoccupied by rebellions and civil insurrection.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:43 am

Ort wrote:
The United Tributational Territories wrote:Accepted, I'm beginning to feel that my military may have little to no use in this RP against most nations. Last time, before it died with a whimper, I was SUPER Imperial. Now, I think I'll stick with diplomacy XD

Well, from a purely military perspective, I'm probably the strongest but it probably won't matter too much because the GCS is a bit preoccupied by rebellions and civil insurrection.

I think before any actual war starts happening, I'll stick with making allies instead of enemies.

Ex-Nation

Postby Ort » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:14 am

Ort wrote:Well, from a purely military perspective, I'm probably the strongest but it probably won't matter too much because the GCS is a bit preoccupied by rebellions and civil insurrection.

I think before any actual war starts happening, I'll stick with making allies instead of enemies.

Well, the GCS would willingly become your ally; our nations are, so far, the only two that contain humans.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:37 am

Ort wrote:
The United Tributational Territories wrote:I think before any actual war starts happening, I'll stick with making allies instead of enemies.

Well, the GCS would willingly become your ally; our nations are, so far, the only two that contain humans.

Sounds good to me!

By the way everyone, once a few more people join, I will start posting.
Last edited by The United Tributational Territories on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Novum Alexandria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novum Alexandria » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:01 pm

Tag.
A LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES member. Loosely based on The God Machine from New World of Darkness.
Steam

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Made my first post.

Ex-Nation

Postby Ort » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:51 pm

The United Tributational Territories wrote:Made my first post.

I'll get a post up some time today, probably after work.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse