NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Bear and Bull (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Greater Dutch Republic
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Dutch Republic » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:54 pm

NS Name: The Greater Dutch Republic
Faction Name: Followers of the Apocalypse(Freeside)
690(Don't Remove)
Someone already took my preferred faction(the Boomers), so I had to go with these peeps.
Australian Antarctica wrote:Sorry, I was Russian to be funny. Fine, I'll Finnish with them soon enough. Unless you are Hungary for more?

Conwy-shire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote: ... but I'm about to be executed by my teachers in school...

Rule 1. If they try to execute you, execute them back

Gyrenaica wrote:Just maybe I might not see any nukes I may or may not buy off the black market and may or may not know that I may or may not have the possible launch codes that may or may not exist for the nukes that may or may not exist.

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Does anyone know the term 'invasion of red tape'?

Excessive Communist adhesive.

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:34 pm

What would be a good amount of people for the BOS?
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

The New Byzantine II
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The New Byzantine II » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Could I create my own faction?
Formerly The New Byzantine. Your typical NationStates member since late 2014.
Just call me Byzantine/TNB/Byz because no one really calls me The New Byzantine.

Left-wing nationalist, civic nationalist and a social democratic corporatist.

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Deramen wrote:What would be a good amount of people for the BOS?

Two hundredish.

The Greater Dutch Republic wrote:NS Name: The Greater Dutch Republic
Faction Name: Followers of the Apocalypse(Freeside)
690(Don't Remove)
Someone already took my preferred faction(the Boomers), so I had to go with these peeps.

Reservation noted.

The New Byzantine II wrote:Could I create my own faction?

Nah, I'm only doing cannon factions.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:29 pm

NS Name:
Faction Name: The New California Republix
Faction Numbers: 698,000 (accounting losses from the warheads
Faction Leader: President Kimball (assuming he is not dead)
Faction Bio: the NCR was formed as a new republic based on a older America. Formally having massive influence in the Mojave, they were deminished by one mad man with two warheads.

The NCR was formed by vault dwellers who, after a while, formed the largest post-War republic in America. The Empire-like Republic owns from Baja to Oregon and expanding as far as Nevada. The Mojave proved to be a major barrier for the republic, reducing much of their army for a damn dam (so funny, I know). The current army stationed in the Mojave is 3,000 Infantrymen, 500 Rangers, and 100 Heavh Duty men.
Faction Goals: Intentions on retaking New Vegas, removing Caesars Legion, annexing the Mojave, establishing another high way to California, and expanding our force
RP Example No Mans land. I believe you know that one so I take its enough or do you need more?
420(Don't Remove)
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Caralia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caralia » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:NS Name:
Faction Bio: the NCR was formed as a new republic based on a older America. Formally having massive influence in the Mojave, they were deminished by one mad man with two warheads.

The NCR was formed by vault dwellers who, after a while, formed the largest post-War republic in America. The Empire-like Republic owns from Baja to Oregon and expanding as far as Nevada. The Mojave proved to be a major barrier for the republic, reducing much of their army for a damn dam (so funny, I know). The current army stationed in the Mojave is 3,000 Infantrymen, 500 Rangers, and 100 Heavh Duty men.
Faction Goals: Intentions on retaking New Vegas, removing Caesars Legion, annexing the Mojave, establishing another high way to California, and expanding our force
RP Example No Mans land. I believe you know that one so I take its enough or do you need more?
420(Don't Remove)

This is dead.

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:15 pm

Caralia wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:NS Name:

420(Don't Remove)

This is dead.

Oh didn't know, thanks.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse