NATION

PASSWORD

What Music Are You Listening To? Part 12

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:40 am

Hybernoid - Mind/Liberty
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

De Hilliche Kening
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby De Hilliche Kening » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:53 am

June Paik - Elmsfeuer

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:00 am

Cloud Rat - Inklblot
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

De Hilliche Kening
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby De Hilliche Kening » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:04 am

Merkit - Reactionary

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:05 am

Arse Moreira - Intro

De Hilliche Kening
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby De Hilliche Kening » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:06 am

Republic of Dreams - Your Banality is Evil

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:07 am

Gentle Art Of Chokin - Herrenwahl

De Hilliche Kening
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby De Hilliche Kening » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:08 am

Tempest - Redefinition

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:10 am

Lentic Waters - Fruh Ubt Sich Nicht

De Hilliche Kening
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby De Hilliche Kening » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:15 am

Planks - Leave and Never Come Back

Jochistan
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochistan » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:16 am

Rivers of Nihil - Heirless
Your friendly neighborhood Steppe Republic.
I was a wimp before Nationstates, now I'm a jerk and everybody loves me.

Pro: Moral Conservatism, Nationalism, Rationalism, Theocracy, Traditionalism, Golden Age of Islam, Corporal and Capital Punishment, Ethnic Mixing, Integration, Stranka Demokratske Akcije, Kosovo, Tibet, Ichkeria, el Sisi.
Anti: Salafism, Khomeinism, Racial Ultranationalism, Xenophobic Populism, Progressivism, Communism, Hedonism, Pacifism, Multiculturalism, Nihilism, Israel, Hamas, Serbia and friends, China.
Genghis did nothing wrong

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:19 am

Beau Navire - Communique

Cadonica
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:20 am

Psychostick - Holiday Hate
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

Jochistan
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochistan » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:21 am

4th Arra of Dagon - Nile
Your friendly neighborhood Steppe Republic.
I was a wimp before Nationstates, now I'm a jerk and everybody loves me.

Pro: Moral Conservatism, Nationalism, Rationalism, Theocracy, Traditionalism, Golden Age of Islam, Corporal and Capital Punishment, Ethnic Mixing, Integration, Stranka Demokratske Akcije, Kosovo, Tibet, Ichkeria, el Sisi.
Anti: Salafism, Khomeinism, Racial Ultranationalism, Xenophobic Populism, Progressivism, Communism, Hedonism, Pacifism, Multiculturalism, Nihilism, Israel, Hamas, Serbia and friends, China.
Genghis did nothing wrong

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 am

Titan - The Fire Sculptures

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction