NATION

PASSWORD

New Missouri Civil War (OPEN RP)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The United Empire of New Missouri
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

New Missouri Civil War (OPEN RP)

Postby The United Empire of New Missouri » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:47 pm

BREAKING NEWS!:Tensions are high in New Missouri as a threat of rebellion is becoming more serious every second. The people of New Missouri are picking sides claiming that the empire is “too weak” and will collapse. There are four sides in this conflict! The conflict is between the government and its supporters, the side that wants an anarchy, the side that wants to create a fascist-like state, and the side that wants to establish a republic. New Missouri calls on support from her allies and nations of RTL. The rebel groups also want support from the nations of RTL. The rebel groups have declared an all-out war on New Missouri and each other.
Last edited by The United Empire of New Missouri on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." Revelation 22:13
"Can a woman forget her nursing child, or have no compassion for the child of her womb? Even these mothers may forget; But as for me, I'll never forget you! Isaiah 49:15
Former President of Right to Life
Pro: Life, GOP, Christianity, LGBT, USA, Israel, Trump, South Korea
Anti: Communism, Fascism, Democrat Party, N. Korea, China, UN, Obama, Hillary, EU

Texoma
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Texoma » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Texoma is conflicted because although we want a Republic in New Missouri, we are also allies with New Missouri and as of now we support the government of New Missouri ( while also secretly supporting the Republicans)

Titanisa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Titanisa » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:30 pm

The Grand Reformed Republic of the Titanisa League shall send military and diplomatic to New Missouri in order to help those brave idealists form a republic. From one nation that has thrown off the shackles of imperialism to another we shall pass on our good fortune. The 2nd Praetorian army led by General Maralens shall lend their strength to this conflict.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Empire of New Missouri » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Titanisa wrote:The Grand Reformed Republic of the Titanisa League shall send military and diplomatic to New Missouri in order to help those brave idealists form a republic. From one nation that has thrown off the shackles of imperialism to another we shall pass on our good fortune. The 2nd Praetorian army led by General Maralens shall lend their strength to this conflict.

New Missouri has declared a state of emergency and it's top leaders are in a emergency meeting discussing taking military action against The Grand Reformed Republic of the Titanisa League for openly supporting the republican rebel faction.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." Revelation 22:13
"Can a woman forget her nursing child, or have no compassion for the child of her womb? Even these mothers may forget; But as for me, I'll never forget you! Isaiah 49:15
Anti: Communism, Fascism, Democrat Party, N. Korea, China, UN, Obama, Hillary, EU

Venice-Slovenia1
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venice-Slovenia1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:45 pm

OOC Is this a regional only rp or is it open?
none

Newne Carriebean Retaliation War= unresolved

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Empire of New Missouri » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:47 pm

Venice-Slovenia1 wrote:OOC Is this a regional only rp or is it open?

OOC It is an open rp
Last edited by The United Empire of New Missouri on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venice-Slovenia1
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Venice-Slovenia1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:53 pm

The United Empire of New Missouri wrote:
Venice-Slovenia1 wrote:OOC Is this a regional only rp or is it open?

It is an open rp

OOC Ok, can you please put in () in the titles I people know?
IC
[box]Hugo Arms International

With the information acquired of the start of violent hostilities in New Missouri, we here at Hugo Arms will be deploying 15,000 of our mercenaries to help protect company assets and property in New Missouri. We would like to warn both sides that we here at Hugo arms have access to die of the most advanced and deadly weaponry and personnel in the world, from modern rifles to state of the art UCGVs and UCAVs. If forces from either side open fire on Hugo Arms personnel or property, it will result in full and indiscriminate retaliation from company personnel to be deployed to the area. Thank you for your cooperation.

CEO
Maxmillian Hugo
[/box]
none

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Empire of New Missouri » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:01 pm

Venice-Slovenia1 wrote:
The United Empire of New Missouri wrote:It is an open rp

OOC Ok, can you please put in () in the titles I people know?
IC

With the information acquired of the start of violent hostilities in New Missouri, we here at Hugo Arms will be deploying 15,000 of our mercenaries to help protect company assets and property in New Missouri. We would like to warn both sides that we here at Hugo arms have access to die of the most advanced and deadly weaponry and personnel in the world, from modern rifles to state of the art UCGVs and UCAVs. If forces from either side open fire on Hugo Arms personnel or property, it will result in full and indiscriminate retaliation from company personnel to be deployed to the area. Thank you for your cooperation.

CEO
Maxmillian Hugo
[/box]

BREAKING NEWS!:The Emperor of New Missouri agrees to cooperate with Hugo Arms and promises not to enter any military conflict with personal of Hugo Arms!

Greater Gibraltar
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gibraltar » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Greater Gibraltar will stay neutral, although supplying humanitarian aid to the citizens. We call all sides to a roundtable, hoping thatNew Missouri and the rebels can reach a cease-fire. We send 43,000 servicemen seeking to airdrop and ship in humanitarian aid. Greater Gibraltar and its allies will contribute 500,000 active- duty troops to keep the peace if the war continues, with government permission of course. We attempt to strengthen relations with the government of New Missouri and seek to solve the war within Right to Life. We secretly crash the fascist email server, and secretly funnel $5,000,000,000 in aid to the Republicans. We call all sides to the roundtable, and ramp up peacekeeping forces to 50,000 soldiers dropping supplies for the citizens.

Our relations with the Republicans: ;)
Our Relations With the Government: :eyebrow:

Venice-Slovenia1
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Venice-Slovenia1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:08 pm

The United Empire of New Missouri wrote:
Venice-Slovenia1 wrote:OOC Ok, can you please put in () in the titles I people know?
IC

CEO
Maxmillian Hugo
[/box]

BREAKING NEWS!:The Emperor of New Missouri agrees to cooperate with Hugo Arms and promises not to enter any military conflict with personal of Hugo Arms!

With the aggrement to allow deployment of the company's troops, the movements were already being made. Corporate ships loaned from the Venetian government were loading the 15,000 troops, plus 35 Goliath Super Heavy Tanks to help provide a deterrent against attack, some of the youngest tanks ever made, along with 650 UCV2s, an advanced and heavily armed UCGV designed to help reduce the casualties suffered by combat vehicle drivers and crews.
none

Greater Gibraltar
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gibraltar » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Greater Gibraltar wrote:Greater Gibraltar will stay neutral, although supplying humanitarian aid to the citizens. We call all sides to a roundtable, hoping thatNew Missouri and the rebels can reach a cease-fire. We send 43,000 servicemen seeking to airdrop and ship in humanitarian aid. Greater Gibraltar and its allies will contribute 500,000 active- duty troops to keep the peace if the war continues, with government permission of course. We attempt to strengthen relations with the government of New Missouri and seek to solve the war within Right to Life. We secretly crash the fascist email server, and secretly funnel $5,000,000,000 in aid to the Republicans. We call all sides to the roundtable, and ramp up peacekeeping forces to 50,000 soldiers dropping supplies for the citizens.

We ask that the government not attack us, as we are merely cargo ships and planes with supplies in them. The soldiers will only come in the government let's them

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Empire of New Missouri » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Greater Gibraltar wrote:Greater Gibraltar will stay neutral, although supplying humanitarian aid to the citizens. We call all sides to a roundtable, hoping thatNew Missouri and the rebels can reach a cease-fire. We send 43,000 servicemen seeking to airdrop and ship in humanitarian aid. Greater Gibraltar and its allies will contribute 500,000 active- duty troops to keep the peace if the war continues, with government permission of course. We attempt to strengthen relations with the government of New Missouri and seek to solve the war within Right to Life. We secretly crash the fascist email server, and secretly funnel $5,000,000,000 in aid to the Republicans. We call all sides to the roundtable, and ramp up peacekeeping forces to 50,000 soldiers dropping supplies for the citizens.

The government of New Missouri gives Greater Gibraltar permission. New Missouri pledges not to attack any personal from any nation unless there is an act of war. The New Missourian Government wishes to improve relations with Greater Gibraltar.
Last edited by The United Empire of New Missouri on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Gibraltar
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gibraltar » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:17 pm

With the fascist's computer networks down (due to my hacking team), we begin attempts to cut off anarchist supply networks
Relations
Government: :unsure:
Republicans: :D
fascists: :evil:
Anarchists: >:(

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Empire of New Missouri » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:19 pm

BREAKING NEWS!: The Government of New Missouri has just adjourned its emergency meeting and orders full mobilization of New Missouri's armed forces and DECLARES A STATE OF WAR against The Grand Reformed Republic of the Titanisa League for openly supporting republican rebels! New Missouri and her people view this as an act of war and will not tolerate it!

Venice-Slovenia1
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Venice-Slovenia1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Hugo Arms International
Important Message
Encryption: Top

Hello, we here at Hugo arms would like to offer you access to our selection of advanced weaponry and vehicles at a 45% discount for the duration of the conflict
none

Greater Gibraltar
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gibraltar » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:23 pm

We accept attempt to improve relations with New Missouri

Relations:

Government: :)
Republicans: :D
Fascists and Anarchists: :evil:

We offer help to the Government in cutting off Fascist Supply Networks.
We continue to wait patiently at the round table, and denounce the widespread Call to Arms promoted by the military industrial complex.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Empire of New Missouri » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:29 pm

BREAKING NEWS!:The New Missourian Government and Republican rebels agree to negotiation

Greater Gibraltar
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gibraltar » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:33 pm

The United Empire of New Missouri wrote:BREAKING NEWS!: The Government of New Missouri has just adjourned its emergency meeting and orders full mobilization of New Missouri's armed forces and DECLARES A STATE OF WAR against The Grand Reformed Republic of the Titanisa League for openly supporting republican rebels! New Missouri and her people view this as an act of war and will not tolerate it!

We denounce Titanisa, and offer help to the Government hacking Titanisa's networks. (We have a small military force, but it is highly advanced and we specialize in cyber warfare. In the meantime, we call on the government to make peaceful reforms. We officially do not support the Republicans, as we promote a peaceful creation of a republic. We denounce their militarism, not necessarily their ideas.

Relations:
Venice- Slovenia: :eyebrow:
Titanisa: >:(

New Missouri Government: :hug:

Republicans: :meh:
Fascists: :evil:
Anarchists: :evil:

Greater Gibraltar
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gibraltar » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:35 pm

The United Empire of New Missouri wrote:BREAKING NEWS!:The New Missourian Government and Republican rebels agree to negotiation

We praise both sides for working together. We ask New Missouri to decline Venice- Slovenia 1's arms sale, calling it war mogering

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Empire of New Missouri » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:37 pm

BREAKING NEWS(again)! New Missourian law makers considering forced conscription as they fear a foreign invasion!

Venice-Slovenia1
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Venice-Slovenia1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:37 pm

Greater Gibraltar wrote:
The United Empire of New Missouri wrote:BREAKING NEWS!:The New Missourian Government and Republican rebels agree to negotiation

We praise both sides for working together. We ask New Missouri to decline Venice- Slovenia 1's arms sale, calling it war mogering

OOC Iccly no one else knows, it is encrypted at the highest level by the highly skilled computer experts at Hugo Arms
none

Greater Gibraltar
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gibraltar » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:38 pm

The United Empire of New Missouri wrote:BREAKING NEWS(again)! New Missourian law makers considering forced conscription as they fear a foreign invasion!

Who do you fear is invading?
We will help you fight off an invasion.

Greater Gibraltar
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gibraltar » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Venice-Slovenia1 wrote:
Greater Gibraltar wrote:

OOC Iccly no one else knows, it is encrypted at the highest level by the highly skilled computer experts at Hugo Arms

If you post it on the forum, its public dimplomacy. Either way you've threatened me already. If you want encrypted diplomacy, telegram them

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Empire of New Missouri » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:43 pm

We no longer trust Venice-Slovenia1 as we believe they support war but we will still give them our cooperation.

Venice-Slovenia1
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Venice-Slovenia1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:45 pm

OOC it's something called metagaming and if you truly read it it wasn't even to the Missourian government so have fun with explaing this
IC
The Kingdom of Venice has announced that it will support Hugo arms in Athens case of a opening of hostilities, including the use of the highly advanced Venician aurforce and navy
none

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents