NATION

PASSWORD

The Royal Pilgrimage (IC/TG to Enter)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
User avatar
Royal Genes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 807
Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Corporate Bordello

The Royal Pilgrimage (IC/TG to Enter)

Postby Royal Genes » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:26 pm

The Royal Family of Genes were gathered in the city of Megéve getting ready for their trip from the mountains to the city of Rome, more accurately the area in the center of the city known as Centre Saint de Dieu which Queen Adela had chosen as the holy site for the Kingdom of Genes. The family included the 65 year old Queen Adela, her husband and her four children,
Dauphin Frederick II, Roi, Sophie and Waxwilliam II with the Dauphin's wife and children Frederick II, Elisé and Philippe and Sophie's two children, Michelle and Jean-Christopher.

Meanwhile two added people were attending the pilgrimage, Prince William II of Reutoa to serve as escort of Princess Royal Elisé and Adela's son was bring along his girlfriend, Princess Natalie of Poland. They were gathering at the Megéve Castle, were the various nobles attending arrived at the castle as the trip was prepared to be underway. The Royal Pilgrimage was something that happened every 2 years, this was the 15th one, and something that Queen Adela enjoyed very much. Most of the more modern attendants however dislike the no technology law, just horses and carriages that made the trip more natural an such.

Queen Adela stay in the anteroom, greeting those who were coming into the castle. There was a small amount of snow outside, just almost an inch, but it was the mountains. Count Remo arrived, personal advisor of the Queen and closest thing the autocratic nation had to a prime Minister, his hair and mustache was white and wore gloves and a thick fur coat, greeting his old time friend with a bow. Adela was positive it would be a wonderful trip.
Last edited by Royal Genes on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

User avatar
Kingdom of Derita
Senator
 
Posts: 3565
Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Dauphiné Christina, commonly called Christine, arrived at the Megève Castle with out much excitement. The wife of Dauphin Frederick II never liked this pilgrimages, something she thought if was idiotic. Traveling through the forest and countryside by carriage and horse back with not modern day technology was not something that Christine was interested in doing every two years with her husband's family, but her mother in law increased every time it came up. She wore a pretty green dress as she entered the castle, a servant taking her fur and silk coat, imbedded with precious gems off.

Image
Last edited by Kingdom of Derita on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Reutoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2418
Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Reutoa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Image

Prince William II got out of his car and waved for the Driver to go, he pulled out his Prince Imperial Medal and put it on, he then tryed to make a smile and found one, he got his cane, and slowly walked into the castle, and he turned to a Waiter and said "Hello, here is my hat and cane good sir" The Waiter took his hat and cane and said "Your Highness" and bowed and walked away, Prince William II came up to the Royal Family and said "Your Majesty's" he saw Princess Royal Elise and came up and kissed her hand and said "Gutan Ta"
Last edited by Reutoa on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History, Former Campaign Aide
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

User avatar
Royal Genes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 807
Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Corporate Bordello

Postby Royal Genes » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:45 pm

Queen Adela smiled as she fanned herself, a causal action that was proper action for noble and Royal woman in the Kingdom of Genes. Queen Adela wore a large old fashion white and blue dress and a diamond crown, her black hair with grey streaks were curled went over her shoulder, a diamond necklace around her neck as she greeted the Prince with a silent nod. She and the rest of the her entourage giggled a bit as he kissed Princess Royal Elisé's hand. The young granddaughter of the Queen looked at the Prince wide eyed. The noble woman, like the Queen carried fans, waving them in a series of complicated gestures, silently communicating with each other. It was a silent language that they had developed creatively.

"Bon jour Your Highness."

Princess Royal Elisé:
Image
Last edited by Royal Genes on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

User avatar
Reutoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2418
Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Reutoa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:51 pm

Royal Genes wrote:Queen Adela smiled as she fanned herself, a causal action that was proper action for noble and Royal woman in the Kingdom of Genes. Queen Adela wore a large old fashion white and blue dress and a diamond crown, her black hair with grey streaks were curled went over her shoulder, a diamond necklace around her neck as she greeted the Prince with a silent nod. She and the rest of the her entourage giggled a bit as he kissed Princess Royal Elisé's hand. The young granddaughter of the Queen looked at the Prince wide eyed. The noble woman, like the Queen carried fans, waving them in a series of complicated gestures, silently communicating with each other. It was a silent language that they had developed creatively.

"Bon jour Your Highness."

Princess Royal Elisé:
(Image)


Image

When William Looked up, and said "I love The castle, quite beautiful I must say" William stood straight up and fixed his suit, and then took a flower he had found and presented it to Princess Royal, Elise
Last edited by Reutoa on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History, Former Campaign Aide
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

User avatar
Royal Genes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 807
Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Corporate Bordello

Postby Royal Genes » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Reutoa wrote:
Royal Genes wrote:Queen Adela smiled as she fanned herself, a causal action that was proper action for noble and Royal woman in the Kingdom of Genes. Queen Adela wore a large old fashion white and blue dress and a diamond crown, her black hair with grey streaks were curled went over her shoulder, a diamond necklace around her neck as she greeted the Prince with a silent nod. She and the rest of the her entourage giggled a bit as he kissed Princess Royal Elisé's hand. The young granddaughter of the Queen looked at the Prince wide eyed. The noble woman, like the Queen carried fans, waving them in a series of complicated gestures, silently communicating with each other. It was a silent language that they had developed creatively.

"Bon jour Your Highness."

Princess Royal Elisé:
(Image)


When William Looked up, and said "I love The castle, quite beautiful I must say" William stood straight up and fixed his suit, and then put a flower he had found and presented it to Princess Royal, Elise


Image


Queen Adela laughed as she listened to Prince William, which of course broke up a laugh from all the noblewoman. Her son, Princess Elisé's father, Dauphin Frederick II spoke up to the Prince from Reutoa with a laugh.

"This place is barely a castle, it was my grandfather's old hunting lodge."

Princess Elisé ignored her father's comments, she agreed that the castle was beautiful and didn't like the fact that the Dauphin was being condensing. She took the flower gently.

"Thank you Your Highness."
Last edited by Royal Genes on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

User avatar
Reutoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2418
Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Reutoa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Royal Genes wrote:
Reutoa wrote:
When William Looked up, and said "I love The castle, quite beautiful I must say" William stood straight up and fixed his suit, and then put a flower he had found and presented it to Princess Royal, Elise


Queen Adela laughed as she listened to Prince William, which of course broke up a laugh from all the noblewoman. Her son, Princess Elisé's father, Dauphin Frederick II spoke up to the Prince from Reutoa with a laugh.

"This place is barely a castle, it was my grandfather's old hunting lodge."


Prince William II gave a surprised face to Frederick II and said with a embarrassed voice "Oh, I see, I was told that it was a castle by a staff member of my fathers" He then added "I guess someone will not get payed this week"
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History, Former Campaign Aide
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

User avatar
Royal Genes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 807
Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Corporate Bordello

Postby Royal Genes » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:10 pm

Reutoa wrote:
Royal Genes wrote:
Queen Adela laughed as she listened to Prince William, which of course broke up a laugh from all the noblewoman. Her son, Princess Elisé's father, Dauphin Frederick II spoke up to the Prince from Reutoa with a laugh.

"This place is barely a castle, it was my grandfather's old hunting lodge."


Prince William II gave a surprised face to Frederick II and said with a embarrassed voice "Oh, I see, I was told that it was a castle by a staff member of my fathers" He then added "I guess someone will not get payed this week"


Everyone in the room got silent as they looked at Prince William II. Dauphin Frederick simply blinked at the man, oblivious of what he was trying to say. In his mind he had no idea why someone would be denied their earnings based on what they had said to the Prince. Even Elise looked surprised.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

User avatar
Reutoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2418
Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Reutoa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Royal Genes wrote:
Reutoa wrote:
Prince William II gave a surprised face to Frederick II and said with a embarrassed voice "Oh, I see, I was told that it was a castle by a staff member of my fathers" He then added "I guess someone will not get payed this week"


Everyone in the room got silent as they looked at Prince William II. Dauphin Frederick simply blinked at the man, oblivious of what he was trying to say. In his mind he had no idea why someone would be denied their earnings based on what they had said to the Prince. Even Elise looked surprised.


Prince William II looked at them and decided to explain why "In Reutoan Culture, If you give incorrect information to a imperial, they lose they income for a week, but don't worry, the Welfair of Reutoans are high, so even without a income, a Reutoan could still have a home and lots of other comforts" Prince William II then said "So, when will we begin?"
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History, Former Campaign Aide
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

User avatar
Russlande
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1036
Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Russlande » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Princess Natalie of Russlande and Poland arrived at the Megève Castle with her long time boyfriend, Prince Roiel, but she called him Roi, meaning King in French. The two young royals entered the castle, her arm locked around his. Princess Natalie had stayed in the Kingdom of Genes for the last year or so after her adoptive father, King-Emperor had sent her off from Vienna. She smiled as she greeted the Queen of Gênes.

User avatar
Royal Genes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 807
Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Corporate Bordello

Postby Royal Genes » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:43 pm

Reutoa wrote:
Royal Genes wrote:
Everyone in the room got silent as they looked at Prince William II. Dauphin Frederick simply blinked at the man, oblivious of what he was trying to say. In his mind he had no idea why someone would be denied their earnings based on what they had said to the Prince. Even Elise looked surprised.


Prince William II looked at them and decided to explain why "In Reutoan Culture, If you give incorrect information to a imperial, they lose they income for a week, but don't worry, the Welfair of Reutoans are high, so even without a income, a Reutoan could still have a home and lots of other comforts" Prince William II then said "So, when will we begin?"


This caused a large amount of murmured from the nobility. Even Count Remo spoke, they spoke in French but would not have cared wither or not he understood, they were terrible gossips, in a good way, or a bad way. The Count spoke to the Countess of Ravere.
"The Emperor of Reutoa refuses to pay his servants for mistakes? How harsh!"
"Quite, hardly polite."
"Terrible, simply terrible!"

The Queen of Gênes silenced them all as she spoke, greeting her son and his young girlfriend.

"We shall depart in 30 minutes, please be prepared to leave promptly. You are dismissed to attend to your on activities. It is tea time."
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

User avatar
Reutoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2418
Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Reutoa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Royal Genes wrote:
Reutoa wrote:
Prince William II looked at them and decided to explain why "In Reutoan Culture, If you give incorrect information to a imperial, they lose they income for a week, but don't worry, the Welfair of Reutoans are high, so even without a income, a Reutoan could still have a home and lots of other comforts" Prince William II then said "So, when will we begin?"


This caused a large amount of murmured from the nobility. Even Count Remo spoke, they spoke in French but would not have cared wither or not he understood, they were terrible gossips, in a good way, or a bad way. The Count spoke to the Countess of Ravere.
"The Emperor of Reutoa refuses to pay his servants for mistakes? How harsh!"
"Quite, hardly polite."
"Terrible, simply terrible!"

The Queen of Gênes silenced them all as she spoke, greeting her son and his young girlfriend.

"We shall depart in 30 minutes, please be prepared to leave promptly. You are dismissed to attend to your on activities. It is tea time."


Prince William II overheard the nobility and thought "Royal Genes Nobility is stupid" He looked at the Queen of Gênes and said Ok, I have to make some calls to my Dads Staff, they have to know not to do something" then William II made a disgusted face at the nobility and said in french "Making remarks about a Emperor is quite a rude, even for you" William II walked away speaking in his German accent, sounding mad
Last edited by Reutoa on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History, Former Campaign Aide
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

User avatar
Royal Genes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 807
Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Corporate Bordello

Postby Royal Genes » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:55 pm

The Counts, Countesses and Duke and Duchesses looked at Prince William II and bursted out laughing. The could not believe how ever foolish the young Prince could be trying insult them. Even Dauphin Frederick II laughed with the nobility. Only Queen Adela, Prince Roi and Princess Royal Elisé were silent. After a minute or so Queen Adela snapped her wooden and silk fan together, causing a sharp snap noise which silenced them all. She turned around and walked down the hall, the Nobles followly with whispers.

Princess Royal Elisé looked at Prince William, her eyes sad, she felt bad that the nobles could be so mean, but it was true. No one had every gotten in a social fight with them and won. She looked at him and put the flower in her hair.

"Sorry about that. Just ignore them."
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

User avatar
Reutoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2418
Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Reutoa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:37 pm

Royal Genes wrote:The Counts, Countesses and Duke and Duchesses looked at Prince William II and bursted out laughing. The could not believe how ever foolish the young Prince could be trying insult them. Even Dauphin Frederick II laughed with the nobility. Only Queen Adela, Prince Roi and Princess Royal Elisé were silent. After a minute or so Queen Adela snapped her wooden and silk fan together, causing a sharp snap noise which silenced them all. She turned around and walked down the hall, the Nobles followly with whispers.

Princess Royal Elisé looked at Prince William, her eyes sad, she felt bad that the nobles could be so mean, but it was true. No one had every gotten in a social fight with them and won. She looked at him and put the flower in her hair.

"Sorry about that. Just ignore them."


Prince William II just stood there and reorganized himself, he said to Princess Royal Elise and said with anger yet confused voice "Oh, I will try, but they've messed with the wrong prince, they'll know this later" Prince William made a faint smile then said "That Flower suits you quite well, say, does the Queen hate me, I think she doesn't like me all that well"
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History, Former Campaign Aide
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

User avatar
Royal Genes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 807
Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Corporate Bordello

Postby Royal Genes » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:03 am

Reutoa wrote:
Royal Genes wrote:The Counts, Countesses and Duke and Duchesses looked at Prince William II and bursted out laughing. The could not believe how ever foolish the young Prince could be trying insult them. Even Dauphin Frederick II laughed with the nobility. Only Queen Adela, Prince Roi and Princess Royal Elisé were silent. After a minute or so Queen Adela snapped her wooden and silk fan together, causing a sharp snap noise which silenced them all. She turned around and walked down the hall, the Nobles followly with whispers.

Princess Royal Elisé looked at Prince William, her eyes sad, she felt bad that the nobles could be so mean, but it was true. No one had every gotten in a social fight with them and won. She looked at him and put the flower in her hair.

"Sorry about that. Just ignore them."


Prince William II just stood there and reorganized himself, he said to Princess Royal Elise and said with anger yet confused voice "Oh, I will try, but they've messed with the wrong prince, they'll know this later" Prince William made a faint smile then said "That Flower suits you quite well, say, does the Queen hate me, I think she doesn't like me all that well"


Elisé gave a small laugh, trying to lighten up the Prince's mood up a bit. She didn't know what he meant about the nobles finding out later, but she wasn't too worried. Only two nobles had onced angered the King of Cuba in just two minutes and those two had been banned that day. She doubted William could handle the entire Royal Court.

"No, I don't think the Queen dislikes you. Grandmother can be a tough nut to crack when she wants to. Common, follow me, I will show you how everything works here."

Princess Royal Elisé gestured for him to go upstairs wit her. Down the hall was a balcony over the room were everyone was having tea time. She wanted to go up there without being center stage of the Royal Court.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

User avatar
Reutoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2418
Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Reutoa » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:52 am

Royal Genes wrote:
Reutoa wrote:
Prince William II just stood there and reorganized himself, he said to Princess Royal Elise and said with anger yet confused voice "Oh, I will try, but they've messed with the wrong prince, they'll know this later" Prince William made a faint smile then said "That Flower suits you quite well, say, does the Queen hate me, I think she doesn't like me all that well"


Elisé gave a small laugh, trying to lighten up the Prince's mood up a bit. She didn't know what he meant about the nobles finding out later, but she wasn't too worried. Only two nobles had onced angered the King of Cuba in just two minutes and those two had been banned that day. She doubted William could handle the entire Royal Court.

"No, I don't think the Queen dislikes you. Grandmother can be a tough nut to crack when she wants to. Common, follow me, I will show you how everything works here."

Princess Royal Elisé gestured for him to go upstairs wit her. Down the hall was a balcony over the room were everyone was having tea time. She wanted to go up there without being center stage of the Royal Court.


Prince William II laughed a bit himself then followed Elise, he said after she was done talking in his English accent "I See, well, I guess I'll follow you" William made a small smile and followed her to the balcony and speed a empty table and gestured for her to sit with him, he pulled out a chair for her and waited for her to sit in it
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History, Former Campaign Aide
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

User avatar
Royal Genes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 807
Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Corporate Bordello

Postby Royal Genes » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:58 am

Princess Royal Elisé sat down at the table as a servant, he was short compared to the Genes-Deritan mix of nobility and Royality, only 6 feet tall while Elisé was 5'7" feet tall. He put down tea, biscuits and cinnabons and round Bon-Bons. Elisé sipped her tea in a most lady like fashion, only a sip at a time.

" Thank you Your Highness. How polite of you. Please, have some tea and sweets. Listen as I help you understand the Royal Court"
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

User avatar
Reutoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2418
Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Reutoa » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Royal Genes wrote:Princess Royal Elisé sat down at the table as a servant, he was short compared to the Genes-Deritan mix of nobility and Royality, only 6 feet tall while Elisé was 5'7" feet tall. He put down tea, biscuits and cinnabons and round Bon-Bons. Elisé sipped her tea in a most lady like fashion, only a sip at a time.

" Thank you Your Highness. How polite of you. Please, have some tea and sweets. Listen as I help you understand the Royal Court"


William sat down in a Reutoan-Germanic Style and drank his tea with his pinkie up in the air (Reutoans are super fancy, they learned this from their British bloodlines )and then said "Ok, explain the rude people you call "Nobility", when really they act like a lot of brats" William then Said in a mixed feelings voice "Sorry about that outburst of my" William II made a smile and his hand moment suggested to continue, William then placed down his tea and ate a bit of a biscuit, the sun bouncing back his eyes
Last edited by Reutoa on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History, Former Campaign Aide
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

User avatar
Royal Genes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 807
Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Corporate Bordello

Postby Royal Genes » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:11 pm

Reutoa wrote:
Royal Genes wrote:Princess Royal Elisé sat down at the table as a servant, he was short compared to the Genes-Deritan mix of nobility and Royality, only 6 feet tall while Elisé was 5'7" feet tall. He put down tea, biscuits and cinnabons and round Bon-Bons. Elisé sipped her tea in a most lady like fashion, only a sip at a time.

" Thank you Your Highness. How polite of you. Please, have some tea and sweets. Listen as I help you understand the Royal Court"


William sat down in a Reutoan-Germanic Style and drank his tea with his pinkie up in the air (Reutoans are super fancy, they learned this from their British bloodlines )and then said "Ok, explain the rude people you call "Nobility", when really they act like a lot of brats" William then Said in a mixed feelings voice "Sorry about that outburst of my" William II made a smile and his hand moment suggested to continue, William then placed down his tea and ate a bit of a biscuit, the sun bouncing back his eyes


Elisé laughed.

"Do not worry, I agree with you, they are snobbish aristocrats. Though trust me, they aren't all bad, like Count Remo, he is sort of like a Prime Minister, but not really. Let's start from the top shall we?"

The Princess Royal point over the balcony 15 feet below them were the nobles and other royals were gathered around, drinking tea and nibbling on sweets. They were listening to one young man. In a throne like chair sat Queen Adela. That was who Elisé was pointing too.

"Above everyone, is the Queen. No matter what. If you every enter a room were she is in, you always greet her first. No matter what others might say, she is the one to follow. Grandmother is actually quite nice and loved, but don't not cross her. She won't enage with the nobles and their gossip, but she knows all. It is better for you to tell her something yourself, even if she already knows it, before it does through the grape vine to her."
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

User avatar
Reutoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2418
Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Reutoa » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:15 pm

Royal Genes wrote:
Reutoa wrote:
William sat down in a Reutoan-Germanic Style and drank his tea with his pinkie up in the air (Reutoans are super fancy, they learned this from their British bloodlines )and then said "Ok, explain the rude people you call "Nobility", when really they act like a lot of brats" William then Said in a mixed feelings voice "Sorry about that outburst of my" William II made a smile and his hand moment suggested to continue, William then placed down his tea and ate a bit of a biscuit, the sun bouncing back his eyes


Elisé laughed.

"Do not worry, I agree with you, they are snobbish aristocrats. Though trust me, they aren't all bad, like Count Remo, he is sort of like a Prime Minister, but not really. Let's start from the top shall we?"

The Princess Royal point over the balcony 15 feet below them were the nobles and other royals were gathered around, drinking tea and nibbling on sweets. They were listening to one young man. In a throne like chair sat Queen Adela. That was who Elisé was pointing too.

"Above everyone, is the Queen. No matter what. If you every enter a room were she is in, you always greet her first. No matter what others might say, she is the one to follow. Grandmother is actually quite nice and loved, but don't not cross her. She won't enage with the nobles and their gossip, but she knows all. It is better for you to tell her something yourself, even if she already knows it, before it does through the grape vine to her."


William II sat there in a pose that showed he was really listening, after Elise was done, he said in his classic English accent saying while holding his tea "Noted, so what about the Powers of the nobles" "How powerful are those people?"
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History, Former Campaign Aide
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

User avatar
Royal Genes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 807
Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Corporate Bordello

Postby Royal Genes » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:27 pm

Elisé nodded, happy to know someone was listening to her.

" Only a few nobles actually have power, and those are the more polite ones, such as Count Remo and the Duke of Rapello."

She again gestured to the people below, pointing to the two old men Remo in white and gold with white hair and mustache, with Rapello in red and black with glasses and little hair, seating next to each other to the right of Queen Adela.

"Remo is one of my grandmother's best friends. He is in charge of making sure everyone behaves themselves and gives advise to the Queen and the rest of the Royal family. Rapello is in charge of approving the laws and acts as judge in most major cases."

Then she gestured to the corner of the room were two women were reading a book respectively. One was Dauphiné Christine and the other Eugénie de Arre-Montijere.

"The two noble woman with power is the Grand Duchess of Arre, Friend of my mother, intelligent, motherly though childless and a great politician, she is a poster woman of the Kingdom. Then there is the Countess of Savona, ringleader of the nobles. It would be best to avoid her altogether."
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

User avatar
Reutoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2418
Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Reutoa » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Royal Genes wrote:Elisé nodded, happy to know someone was listening to her.

" Only a few nobles actually have power, and those are the more polite ones, such as Count Remo and the Duke of Rapello."

She again gestured to the people below, pointing to the two old men Remo in white and gold with white hair and mustache, with Rapello in red and black with glasses and little hair, seating next to each other to the right of Queen Adela.

"Remo is one of my grandmother's best friends. He is in charge of making sure everyone behaves themselves and gives advise to the Queen and the rest of the Royal family. Rapello is in charge of approving the laws and acts as judge in most major cases."

Then she gestured to the corner of the room were two women were reading a book respectively. One was Dauphiné Christine and the other Eugénie de Arre-Montijere.

"The two noble woman with power is the Grand Duchess of Arre, Friend of my mother, intelligent, motherly though childless and a great politician, she is a poster woman of the Kingdom. Then there is the Countess of Savona, ringleader of the nobles. It would be best to avoid her altogether."



After Elise was finished, William II took a bite out of his biscuit and said "I See, but I believe Cout Remo was laughing at me to earlier to" William froze for a bit looking at Count Remo then came back and said "What about the citizens, do they have any power?" William asked for a waiter to come, and waited then, when the waiter came, he got a another tea and a Bon-Bon and said very Nicely "What type of government does your beautiful nation have?"
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History, Former Campaign Aide
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

User avatar
Royal Genes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 807
Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Corporate Bordello

Postby Royal Genes » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Reutoa wrote:
Royal Genes wrote:Elisé nodded, happy to know someone was listening to her.

" Only a few nobles actually have power, and those are the more polite ones, such as Count Remo and the Duke of Rapello."

She again gestured to the people below, pointing to the two old men Remo in white and gold with white hair and mustache, with Rapello in red and black with glasses and little hair, seating next to each other to the right of Queen Adela.

"Remo is one of my grandmother's best friends. He is in charge of making sure everyone behaves themselves and gives advise to the Queen and the rest of the Royal family. Rapello is in charge of approving the laws and acts as judge in most major cases."

Then she gestured to the corner of the room were two women were reading a book respectively. One was Dauphiné Christine and the other Eugénie de Arre-Montijere.

"The two noble woman with power is the Grand Duchess of Arre, Friend of my mother, intelligent, motherly though childless and a great politician, she is a poster woman of the Kingdom. Then there is the Countess of Savona, ringleader of the nobles. It would be best to avoid her altogether."



After Elise was finished, William II took a bite out of his biscuit and said "I See, but I believe Cout Remo was laughing at me to earlier to" William froze for a bit looking at Count Remo then came back and said "What about the citizens, do they have any power?" William asked for a waiter to come, and waited then, when the waiter came, he got a another tea and a Bon-Bon and said very Nicely "What type of government does your beautiful nation have?"


Elisé tea her tea, tasting the sweet warm goodness of the brewed tea from Hollande. It was delicious, the best in the region in her opinion. She lowered her cup nipped on a Bon Bon and spoke bluntly in her French accent.

"Why Absolute Monarchy of course."
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

User avatar
Reutoa
Minister
 
Posts: 2418
Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Reutoa » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Royal Genes wrote:
Reutoa wrote:

After Elise was finished, William II took a bite out of his biscuit and said "I See, but I believe Cout Remo was laughing at me to earlier to" William froze for a bit looking at Count Remo then came back and said "What about the citizens, do they have any power?" William asked for a waiter to come, and waited then, when the waiter came, he got a another tea and a Bon-Bon and said very Nicely "What type of government does your beautiful nation have?"


Elisé tea her tea, tasting the sweet warm goodness of the brewed tea from Hollande. It was delicious, the best in the region in her opinion. She lowered her cup nipped on a Bon Bon and spoke bluntly in her French accent.

"Why Absolute Monarchy of course."


William shocked, slowly placed his cup of tea down and then said slowly "A Absolute Monarchy.....?" William Added "Hope you know that's how France fell into disarray, I suggest you should change to a Constitutional Monarchy, you'll still have power and be very requested, the citizens will love you, you'll be the Newest Version of The British Royal Family....Perfectly Loved and Respected" William then made a small smile at Elise hoping he didint make her mad
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History, Former Campaign Aide
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

User avatar
Royal Genes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 807
Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Corporate Bordello

Postby Royal Genes » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Reutoa wrote:
Royal Genes wrote:
Elisé tea her tea, tasting the sweet warm goodness of the brewed tea from Hollande. It was delicious, the best in the region in her opinion. She lowered her cup nipped on a Bon Bon and spoke bluntly in her French accent.

"Why Absolute Monarchy of course."


William shocked, slowly placed his cup of tea down and then said slowly "A Absolute Monarchy.....?" William Added "Hope you know that's how France fell into disarray, I suggest you should change to a Constitutional Monarchy, you'll still have power and be very requested, the citizens will love you, you'll be the Newest Version of The British Royal Family....Perfectly Loved and Respected" William then made a small smile at Elise hoping he didint make her mad


Elisé looked confused at William, though she kept a small smile on her face. She assumed that he must be joking, messing with her.

"Now why would we want to do that? Derita itself has lasted 600 plus years under absolute monarchs in a era of peace and harmony. We have done it for only 40 years. Surely there is not enough to harm our stable position. As my grandmother says, 'Tyranny through the People.' The people love us and give us the absolute power. That is the key of course. We have all power as long as we have public support."
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baggnagia, Bolrieg, Google [Bot], Polish Prussian Commonwealth, Shwe Tu Colony

Advertisement

Remove ads