NATION

PASSWORD

A galaxy not so far away [FT][OOC][OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Future of the RP

Poll ended at Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:48 pm

-Keep current concept
2
67%
-Change concept to a region-based style
1
33%
-Change it to something else
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 3

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

A galaxy not so far away [FT][OOC][OPEN]

Postby Alahana » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Image
In a galaxy not so far away



The year is 2034 and a big war is raging across the galaxy. The war was between an old alien civilization and a dark force from outside the galaxy, not interfering with the underdeveloped worlds we call our home. When the galactic empire of the unknown alien race was reaching their final days, they did a last effort to make sure the dark force would be defeated in the future.

They assembled pods containing information about how to lift their civilizations up to the stars, the key to many unanswered questions and the technology to ultimately defeat these dark aliens. These pods were send to many of the known planets that had developed themselves to a stage where they would be able to understand the information given to them.

This is the OOC thread for the FT rp A galaxy not so far away. This rp will be played featuring chapters. Each chapter will have a predetermined back story and you will be one of the nations playing in this epic space saga so to say. In this thread you can talk to each other OOCly, ask question, plan everything if you do not wish to do it by tg, et cetera. The IC stuff will happen in the IC threads, which can be found when clicking the chapters.



Political map
Regional map
Quadrants map
















OOC nameIC nameCapitalRace
AlahanaThe Galactic Eurion AllianceEurionHuman
Neo ORBThe NareThe Nare (Airdren)
The Cirin AllianceThe Cirin AllianceCytheraHuman
VogegaThe Vogegan EmpireVogegaMesots/Vogegans/Markas
VanquariaThe Vanquarian EmpireAuraxisVanquarians
Communist-UnionThe Multitudes of Communist-UnionEqualtaEureka
SpindleThe Zav'tichP'yet'akMa'ard
SlakonianThe Caelic CommonwealthCael'vi FarChimera
The Kenjodan EmpireThe 3rd Grand Kenjodan EmpireKenjorKenjodan
Camila IThe Stellar ConservancyCamila ICamilans
New Communist and Socialist UnionsThe Imperium of ChaosThe MaelstromChos
NazerothThe Dark Kingdom of NazerothNazer-DumNazerothians
The RodinaThe Imperial Fatherland of New RodinasNew VeragliaRodinan
OrmataThe Confederacy of Bro’BalU03-01Haak’At
Greater DmanianThe Hallowed Eskanian EmpirePlakavEskanian
The Imperial Warglorian EmpireGalactic Warglorian ReichBerlin IVHuman




General
  • You will have to listen to the OP of this rp, this OP being me. Yes I am the god here.
  • Obey the CO-OP's. And I, only I can grant these powers to someone.
  • Treat everyone with respect. In return you will also treated with respect.
  • No flaming, or insults (You can use these IC'ly if it fits in your dialogue or whatsoever, I don't know how strict the mods are on that)
  • If you are not able to live with these rules then I will make use of my special banhamer to kick your little arse out.

Technology
  • The technology used in this rp is FT (future tech), so basicly everything is allowed.
  • Technologies that are not allowed can be found in the 'Banned technologies' tab.
  • If you think other technologies should be included in this ban list ,you can suggest them in this OOC thread.
  • Don't use technology that is not allowed in the IC threads

IC
  • No godmodding; keep everything to its limits, don't rp loses of the other side, et cetera.
  • No puppet states; if you have another account apart from your main account then you are allowed to use it, not twice at the same time
  • No one liners; keep quality in this rp m'kay?
  • Don't use humongous amounts of anything, neither use oversized ships or anything.
  • Don't powergame; you can have elite soldiers, but when you say your army consists of all elite soldiers, that's just... nah
  • To expand on the previous, you don't have to be a human faction, but bear in mind, when you are an alien race you cannot be superior to humans, you can have things that are better than human, but also add a negative side.
  • Please be clear as to the actions you are taking when role playing with another player to avoid confusion and help the flow of the RP.
  • When troops die keep account of that so you do not reuse already dead troops.
  • Admit losses fairly and don't be afraid to lose sometimes.
  • You only lose your empire when you rp this, no one can enforce this upon you.
  • If there is a dispute within the RP the OP or CO-OP's will make the decision for you

Absence
  • Notify the OP of your absence by TG.
  • Notify at least 3 days prior your absence, so you won't abuse it for the next rule.
  • You galactic empire will be invulnerable against other players.
  • If you are absent for more than 2 days without notifying, the OP and CO-OP's will take care of your galactic empire
  • If you are absent for more than 7 days without notifying, then your galactic empire will be left to it's faith, then everyone can do with it whatever they please.

Application
  • This has to be in your application: Full galactic nation name, capital planet name, map location, demonym, race, Head of state/government, race and description
  • When declaring your map location, make sure that no one else occupies that location
  • When declaring your map location, use the coordinates located on the sides of the map
  • When using a non-human race, please give a clear description of them.
  • When using a non-human race, please give a clear description about the alien race.
  • Your description can be as detailed as you wish, but you can also make this short if you want to. The description is just to let us know your history and give a small example of your rp style.


  • Planet destroyers (except in the case that the person you are rp'ing with allows this.)
  • Teleportation / wormholes

Limitations to allowed technologies:
  • FTL: Faster than light does not mean that you are able to instantly go from point a to point b. You will be going fast, very fast but it will take time to reach a certain location in FTL mode.
  • Cloning/robots: Don't power game with these technologies. You are allowed to use them, but they can't be overpowering.
  • Accelerated healing: You can use this, but this also takes time. This also does not mean that you are able to bring people from the realm of the death.


Image
"OH, someone new is here. My name is Miranda and I am a VI. I am here to ask you questions so your application is correct. So you read the rules yes? Then we can proceed."
Code: Select all
[b]What will be the name of your galactic nation?[/b]
[b]Where will be the seat of power for your glorious nation?[/b]
[b]And where is this located?[/b]
[b]How do we call the people of your nation?[/b]
[b]Are they human, or something else?[/b]
[b]And who leads this nation?[/b]
[b]Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation?[/b]
[b]Great, now finally, do you agree with the rules and will you be able to play by them?[/b]

"Okay, that was it. I wish you the best of luck and much fun in the rp, Bye!"
Last edited by Alahana on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 56 times in total.
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:17 pm

I'll fill in the app as an example:
What will be the name of your galactic nation?The Galactic Eurion Alliance
Where will be the seat of power for your glorious nation?Eurion
And where is this located?R12
How do we call the people of your nation?Eurion
Are they human, or something else?Human
And who leads this nation?Chancellor Ahlan Edard
Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation?The galactic Eurion Alliance is a federal democratic republic centered around their capital world Eurion located in the Aegina cluster.
Many nations decided to form an alliance called the Eurion alliance when the pod containing all the secrets of the galaxy dropped in Alahana. This alliance started growing until nation on Eurion were part of it.
Now Eurion is unified and ready to start their space age.
Great, now finally, do you agree with the rules and will you be able to play by them?Yes, I will play by the rules because I make them :twisted: huehuehue
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

User avatar
Luepola
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1621
Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luepola » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:18 pm

What will be the name of your galactic nation? House of Wyverns
Where will be the seat of power for your nation? Wyvernship Damiks-Fel (it's a spacecraft)
And where is this located? wherever we damn well please (but we currently occupy the space on the border of Q4 and Q5)
How do we call the people of your nation? The race is referred to as the Eliksni/Fallen, the particular house/nation is referred to as the Wyverns
Are they human, or something else? Non-human (i will not be following the species exactlyas detailed in the article)
And who leads this nation? The nation is jointly ruled by: Paksis, Kell of Wyverns; Rannis, Archon Priest; and Damiks Prime, Lead Servitor
Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation? The House of Wyverns is one of the multiple houses of the Eliksni race, derogatorily referred to as the 'Fallen'. A fallen civilization (fittingly enough), the Wyverns and the rest of the Eliksni Houses are scavengers and pirates, who raid and pillage other planets to survive. The Wyverns in particular are currently the most successful of the houses, but still are just a shell of the Eliksni Empire's former glory. The Wyvenrs intend to spread throughout the galaxy, consuming all they can and crushing whoever they can in their bid for their former glory.
Great, now finally, do you agree with the rules and will you be able to play by them? ye
The 'e' is silent.
Riding the Trump Train to the White House

Pro: Absolute Freedom of Speech
i am a trigendered female trans-arab jedi knight please use incorrect pronouns

Anti: Political Correctness, Abuses of Power


Enough is enough.

User avatar
Luepola
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1621
Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luepola » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:19 pm

suggested technologies (a rehash of our rmb discussion)

- Cloning
- Bio/organic technology
- Antigrav tech
- Material conversion/transmutation
Last edited by Luepola on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The 'e' is silent.
Riding the Trump Train to the White House

Pro: Absolute Freedom of Speech
i am a trigendered female trans-arab jedi knight please use incorrect pronouns

Anti: Political Correctness, Abuses of Power


Enough is enough.

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:27 pm

Luepola wrote:What will be the name of your galactic nation? House of Wyverns
Where will be the seat of power for your nation? Wyvernship Damiks-Fel (it's a spacecraft)
And where is this located? wherever we damn well please (but we currently occupy the space on the border of Q4 and Q5)
How do we call the people of your nation? The race is referred to as the Eliksni/Fallen, the particular house/nation is referred to as the Wyverns
Are they human, or something else? Non-human (i will not be following the species exactlyas detailed in the article)
And who leads this nation? The nation is jointly ruled by: Paksis, Kell of Wyverns; Rannis, Archon Priest; and Damiks Prime, Lead Servitor
Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation? The House of Wyverns is one of the multiple houses of the Eliksni race, derogatorily referred to as the 'Fallen'. A fallen civilization (fittingly enough), the Wyverns and the rest of the Eliksni Houses are scavengers and pirates, who raid and pillage other planets to survive. The Wyverns in particular are currently the most successful of the houses, but still are just a shell of the Eliksni Empire's former glory. The Wyvenrs intend to spread throughout the galaxy, consuming all they can and crushing whoever they can in their bid for their former glory.
Great, now finally, do you agree with the rules and will you be able to play by them? ye

ye, you can join


Luepola wrote:suggested technologies (a rehash of our rmb discussion)

- Cloning
- Bio/organic technology
- Antigrav tech
- Material conversion/transmutation

I'll add them
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:12 pm

-bump-
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

User avatar
Neo ORB
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1707
Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:30 pm

What will be the name of your galactic nation? The Nare
Where will be the seat of power for your glorious nation? Satellite world orbiting a lone system.
And where is this located? Y10
How do we call the people of your nation? The Nare (Airdren)
Are they human, or something else?
The Nare are something different but akin to humans by 3% or at least the first classification is.
However the first Classification (The Airdren) is akin to humans in appearance save for several feathered wings and far lighter bodies allowing them capable of short range flight
The Second Classification, (Messenger's) are comprised of two coinciding groups that make up the hole, there are overlords, large telepathic hive mind like creature's which are a mass of fleshy gelatinous tentacle like entity's, and Messengers which are small black child like beings which act like international telephones/translators which are linked as well to the overlords which comprise the hive.
And who leads this nation?
The Nare have no leader exactly, they're a collective of species biased on genetics and mutation from a single strand but different heads of the collective do meet.
Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation?
The Nare live upon a satellite specifically the nineteenth lunar moon orbiting a massive planet they call Nora-Vas'tal which is the fifth planet in their solar system, they themselves are Orbiting a class III star:(known as a "Blue Giant") (Yan'Tei) There home is one of the many satellites and one of the average sizes at a radius of 3,396 kilometers at the equator and 3,376 kilometers at the poles, (Meaning its the same size as "Mars"), they call their home (Agenisi), its a world akin to earth, however it has far more Landmass to ocean at a opposite ratio of 60% land to 40% sea water and comprises mostly of massive ancient forestry which they make there homes in, building along the tree trunks and within and on there massive branches.
The Nare unlike most races are incapable of standard speech and instead use song, chirps and different frequency's to order to speak to each other, however to standard hearing there voices and sounds are akin to music found in orchestra mixed with bird song.
Great, now finally, do you agree with the rules and will you be able to play by them?
Yes

For more information please check the incomplete Nare fact book locate in my Sig
Last edited by Neo ORB on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:54 am

Neo ORB wrote:What will be the name of your galactic nation? The Nare
Where will be the seat of power for your glorious nation? Satellite world orbiting a lone system.
And where is this located? Y10
How do we call the people of your nation? The Nare (Airdren)
Are they human, or something else?
The Nare are something different but akin to humans by 3% or at least the first classification is.
However the first Classification (The Airdren) is akin to humans in appearance save for several feathered wings and far lighter bodies allowing them capable of short range flight
The Second Classification, (Messenger's) are comprised of two coinciding groups that make up the hole, there are overlords, large telepathic hive mind like creature's which are a mass of fleshy gelatinous tentacle like entity's, and Messengers which are small black child like beings which act like international telephones/translators which are linked as well to the overlords which comprise the hive.
And who leads this nation?
The Nare have no leader exactly, they're a collective of species biased on genetics and mutation from a single strand but different heads of the collective do meet.
Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation?
The Nare live upon a satellite specifically the nineteenth lunar moon orbiting a massive planet they call Nora-Vas'tal which is the fifth planet in their solar system, they themselves are Orbiting a class III star:(known as a "Blue Giant") (Yan'Tei) There home is one of the many satellites and one of the average sizes at a radius of 3,397 km at its 3,396 kilometers at the equator and 3,376 kilometers at the poles, (Meaning its the same size as "Mars"), they call their home (Agenisi), its a world akin to earth, however it has far more Landmass to ocean at a opposite ratio of 60% land to 40% sea water and comprises mostly of massive ancient forestry which they make there homes in, building along the tree trunks and within and on there massive branches.
The Nare unlike most races are incapable of standard speech and instead use song, chirps and different frequency's to order to speak to each other, however to standard hearing there voices and sounds are akin to music found in orchestra mixed with bird song.
Great, now finally, do you agree with the rules and will you be able to play by them?
Yes

For more information please check the incomplete Nare fact book locate in my Sig


Yes, you are accepted.
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

User avatar
The Cirin Alliance
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cirin Alliance » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:44 pm

What will be the name of your galactic nation? The Cirin Alliance

Where will be the seat of power for your glorious nation? Cythera, Cestus System

And where is this located? G5

How do we call the people of your nation? Cirin Alliance Citizens, Cirini, Siri's,

Are they human, or something else? Human

And who leads this nation? The Alliance has no real leader and instead has several governmental branches which handle all function of government. The senior-most of these is Political Branch which acts as the overall government whilst Military Branch handles all military affairs, Justice Branch handles the application of law and order, Intelligence Branch handles all affairs relating to intelligence gathering and counter-intelligence operations.

Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation?

As part of the Great Experiment each citizen is entitled to a basic pay rate of 71 credits per day (before tax) which is the standard rate given to groups such as the unemployed, students, the elderly and the disabled (those too disabled to be helped by augs). Those in tertiary industries such as retail, sports, tourism and luxury goods are entitled to double the basic wage. Those is secondary industries like the military, the environment, construction, education, transportation and non-essential textiles are entitled to triple the basic wage. Those employed in primary industries such as the government, law enforcement, health, basic food, essential textiles, resources and sanitation are entitled to four times the basic wage. Additionally skilled workers may be paid and additional 25% of their industry wage to reflect their skill and those employed in space may be entitled to double wages to reflect the increased risks or poor conditions they may be facing.

Already having been unified and having a developed space program, consisting of two research space stations and plans in place for manned mission to other worlds, when the pod dropped the Cirin Alliance responded quickly not needing to be worried about national borders or other such things. The Alliance has fast forwarded its scientific knowledge in many fields by leaps and bounds though most notably in the fields of medicine, cybernetics, computing, energy weapons, armour and long theorized faster than light technology though this is all currently experimental.

Great, now finally, do you agree with the rules and will you be able to play by them? Yes

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:22 am

The Cirin Alliance wrote:What will be the name of your galactic nation? The Cirin Alliance

Where will be the seat of power for your glorious nation? Cythera, Cestus System

And where is this located? G5

How do we call the people of your nation? Cirin Alliance Citizens, Cirini, Siri's,

Are they human, or something else? Human

And who leads this nation? The Alliance has no real leader and instead has several governmental branches which handle all function of government. The senior-most of these is Political Branch which acts as the overall government whilst Military Branch handles all military affairs, Justice Branch handles the application of law and order, Intelligence Branch handles all affairs relating to intelligence gathering and counter-intelligence operations.

Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation?

As part of the Great Experiment each citizen is entitled to a basic pay rate of 71 credits per day (before tax) which is the standard rate given to groups such as the unemployed, students, the elderly and the disabled (those too disabled to be helped by augs). Those in tertiary industries such as retail, sports, tourism and luxury goods are entitled to double the basic wage. Those is secondary industries like the military, the environment, construction, education, transportation and non-essential textiles are entitled to triple the basic wage. Those employed in primary industries such as the government, law enforcement, health, basic food, essential textiles, resources and sanitation are entitled to four times the basic wage. Additionally skilled workers may be paid and additional 25% of their industry wage to reflect their skill and those employed in space may be entitled to double wages to reflect the increased risks or poor conditions they may be facing.

Already having been unified and having a developed space program, consisting of two research space stations and plans in place for manned mission to other worlds, when the pod dropped the Cirin Alliance responded quickly not needing to be worried about national borders or other such things. The Alliance has fast forwarded its scientific knowledge in many fields by leaps and bounds though most notably in the fields of medicine, cybernetics, computing, energy weapons, armour and long theorized faster than light technology though this is all currently experimental.

Great, now finally, do you agree with the rules and will you be able to play by them? Yes

Accepted
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

User avatar
Vogega
Diplomat
 
Posts: 823
Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vogega » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:42 am

What will be the name of your galactic nation? The Vogegan Empire
Where will be the seat of power for your glorious nation? Vogega
And where is this located? W 31
How do we call the people of your nation? Mesots/Vogegans/Markas
Are they human, or something else? Something else. (See Factbook: Species in the Vogegan Empire)
And who leads this nation? Emperor Alek Morningstar
Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation? They started off as just the Vogegans. They were turned into machines and used to conquer the immediate area. The Markas and Mesots were assimilated in, and the Tyr no longer at war. They want to control all of the galaxy, and the pod gave them technology to improve their own.
Great, now finally, do you agree with the rules and will you be able to play by them? Yes.

I will be out from Sunday to Tuesday this/next week.
Are all my species allowed?

Ideas for tech.

Kinetic weapons.
Missiles.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

User avatar
The Cirin Alliance
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cirin Alliance » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Kinetic weapons and missiles are already allowed Vogega, you're kinda expected to already have them at the start.

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:18 pm

Vogega wrote:What will be the name of your galactic nation? The Vogegan Empire
Where will be the seat of power for your glorious nation? Vogega
And where is this located? W 31
How do we call the people of your nation? Mesots/Vogegans/Markas
Are they human, or something else? Something else. (See Factbook: Species in the Vogegan Empire)
And who leads this nation? Emperor Alek Morningstar
Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation? They started off as just the Vogegans. They were turned into machines and used to conquer the immediate area. The Markas and Mesots were assimilated in, and the Tyr no longer at war. They want to control all of the galaxy, and the pod gave them technology to improve their own.
Great, now finally, do you agree with the rules and will you be able to play by them? Yes.

I will be out from Sunday to Tuesday this/next week.
Are all my species allowed?

Ideas for tech.

Kinetic weapons.
Missiles.

Accepted if you change two little things: - your Vogegan species seems a little op. They basicly are killer robots with strong armor that are made in factories (so I guess there is an almost endless supply of them) with very high hack resistance and EMP resistance. Could you nerf them a bit?
-Your chosen location is W31. The numbers only go to 15, the right ones are the numbers I'll use for your location on the map. I suppose your meant them and I'll use that location for now, should it be wrong, let me know.

The Cirin Alliance wrote:Kinetic weapons and missiles are already allowed Vogega, you're kinda expected to already have them at the start.


Those are indeed MT technologies
Last edited by Alahana on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

User avatar
Vogega
Diplomat
 
Posts: 823
Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vogega » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:41 pm

OK. I thought the right side was the numbers. W 11.5 will work.
(Edited factbook for vogegans.)
Last edited by Vogega on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:43 pm

Btw the map has been updated, please let me know if anything is wrong.
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:23 am

Announcement
Neo ORB, also known as 'The Nare' in this rp has gained the role of CO-OP.
Last edited by Alahana on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

User avatar
Vogega
Diplomat
 
Posts: 823
Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vogega » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:17 am

We need to decide what weapons do what because my shields fail to block missiles, but Alahana's do.
Plasma would be near acid and ion would explode.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

User avatar
The Cirin Alliance
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cirin Alliance » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:56 am

Vogega wrote:We need to decide what weapons do what because my shields fail to block missiles, but Alahana's do.
Plasma would be near acid and ion would explode.

It kind of depends on you, you decided that your shields (currently or permanently) cannot block missile weapons whilst the OP has decided that theirs can, similarly I don't have shields but I have armour which can provide the same amount of protection as a ship with shields would receive. What your tech does is down to you, after all a galaxy spanning empire would have researched dozens of fields and it's unlikely that they would give every race all of their tech.

Also, what percentage of your soldiers bodies are augmented and do any of your people have completely cybernetic cerebral cortex's?

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:14 am

Vogega wrote:We need to decide what weapons do what because my shields fail to block missiles, but Alahana's do.
Plasma would be near acid and ion would explode.


The Cirin Alliance wrote:
Vogega wrote:We need to decide what weapons do what because my shields fail to block missiles, but Alahana's do.
Plasma would be near acid and ion would explode.

It kind of depends on you, you decided that your shields (currently or permanently) cannot block missile weapons whilst the OP has decided that theirs can, similarly I don't have shields but I have armour which can provide the same amount of protection as a ship with shields would receive. What your tech does is down to you, after all a galaxy spanning empire would have researched dozens of fields and it's unlikely that they would give every race all of their tech.

Also, what percentage of your soldiers bodies are augmented and do any of your people have completely cybernetic cerebral cortex's?


The Aegen gave all their technology so that the future generation of space empires could avenge them.
But after all, it is mostly up to you how you rp it. If you wish to not have shields but armor that would ultimately give the same amunt of protection, fine by me. f you say that kinetic weapons are not absorbed by your shield but want to compensate it in another way, then you could do that.
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

User avatar
Vogega
Diplomat
 
Posts: 823
Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vogega » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:07 am

Only a small percentage are augmented as they require large amounts of maintenance.

To the second, that is hard to answer. The Vogegans are technically robots, so they are not cybernetic, so I would say only the wealthiest would have cybernetic cerebral cortexes.

Just for future references, whose shields block what.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:20 am

Vogega wrote:Only a small percentage are augmented as they require large amounts of maintenance.

To the second, that is hard to answer. The Vogegans are technically robots, so they are not cybernetic, so I would say only the wealthiest would have cybernetic cerebral cortexes.

Just for future references, whose shields block what.

Mine are able to block all kinds of attacks. But if I compare them to yours for example, you don't block kinetic weapons. So if there is a laser only fight, my shields would give up quicker. Just to give an example beause ultimately in a battle the participating fleets will rp it with each other how they will deal with the battle so it really doesn't matter that much now.


Also I have been thinking. Wouldn't it be better if I would put down the technologies that are not allowed in stead of the technologies that are allowed?
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

User avatar
Vogega
Diplomat
 
Posts: 823
Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vogega » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:33 am

That would be a better idea.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:41 am

Any ideas on tech we should not allow?
The only tech that I don't want in the game are planet destroying weapons. The only case that they may be used is when the other party is allowed to disable them or with complete consent of the other party.
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

User avatar
The Cirin Alliance
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cirin Alliance » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Alahana wrote:Any ideas on tech we should not allow?
The only tech that I don't want in the game are planet destroying weapons. The only case that they may be used is when the other party is allowed to disable them or with complete consent of the other party.

I would agree with planet-killers being banned. Perhaps teleporters/transporters, whichever name you prefer, should be banned due to the risk of abuse since you could just instantly teleport troops out of danger.

User avatar
Alahana
Minister
 
Posts: 2341
Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:00 pm

Changed the Allowed tech tab for Banned tech tab.
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million


20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Kyundao, Marquesan, Nacrad, South Reinkalistan

Advertisement

Remove ads