NATION

PASSWORD

Stop Killing My People! [OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Cardulan
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Stop Killing My People! [OOC]

Postby Cardulan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:18 am

This is supposed to be a diplomatic RP which a lot of story telling involved. It is supposed to be diplomatic, think before you send troops or attack one side. Teleporting soldiers and equipment is impossible so you have to come up with a reasonable route to deploy your troops.

This is the IC thread.

The rules are pretty easy, they are the same as always.
  • Keep the OOC in the OOC use TGs if you want to direct some on to the OOC if that is not possible use a spoiler.
  • No oneliners outside direct communication please
  • MT, Humans only (reasonable PMT in combination with good role playing is all right)
  • Be reasonable with numbers, try diplomacy first.
  • OP has the last word.
  • Killing characters with a name is not possible unless you have the written permission of the player running that character, or they are killed because of OOC spamming.
  • This is not a license to godmod, abusing this rule leads to a nuclear meltdown in your capital.
  • Spamming the IC thread with OOC information leads to massive loss of lives and damage in your home nation because. Natural disasters will hit appropriate to the amount you spammed.

Godmoding aka controlling someone's troops is ok as long as you have a written permission from one of these nations, all of them must be considered OPs for this thread:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
-- PEACE TALKS HAVE STARTED --
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

-- THE GASLIGHTER - Our own chat --

Some more background: Oehiton's military is in a state of decay, the central government does not even know how many soldiers they have and which units are operational. Officers don't report causalities and desertions to their superiors in hope of continued payment of the soldiers who passed away. The government is not paying the rank and file soldiers too often anyway, some went without pay for months. The cartels on the other hand have recruited a lot of former elite soldier and are able to pay them a lot more than the government ever had. They are only lightly armed in comparison to a modern army. No tanks, no artillery but several APCs and IFVs, transport helicopters and light planes.

FJORDLAND

• Fjordland has a Christian majority.
  • The province rejected the election results and has been in rebellion ever since.
  • To the local Christians (and a few of the Pagans) this is south Cardulan
  • The Renaborg Cartel was wiped out by the Haugemil Cartel (aka the Blue Dragons).
  • The Pather Guards are most active here.
  • Jackonia has invaded this province
  • Cardulan has invaded this province
  • The S.C.A.R. is active in the province
  • Caracasus’ Humanitarian Aid Camp is located here.
  • The Cartels have taken over most government functions.
  • Renaborg and Hamarheim have been deprived of electricity.
  • Most of the atrocities were carried out in that province.
  • The Oehiton counter offensive is taking place here.

BERGLAND
  • Bergland has a Christian majority, which is less radical than that of Fjordland.
  • The province rejected the election results and has been in rebellion ever since.
  • To the local Christians (and a few of the Pagans) this is south Cardulan
  • Asendal is the home of Armin Jory and has a long communist tradition.
  • The S.C.A.R. is active in the province.
  • The Pather Guards are active here.
  • Cardulan has invaded this province
  • The Cartels have taken over most government functions.
  • Asendal’s water reserves have been poisoned.
  • The Oehiton counter offensive is taking place here.
  • The province is made up of very difficult mountainous territory.

KINGSLAND
  • The people of Kingsland are the ones most loyal to the government.
  • Vik is the capital of Oehiton.
  • Pagans are the majority in this province.
  • The government is in control of it.
  • The S.C.A.R. is active in the province, though only as guerillas.
  • The Blue Dragons have their HQ in this province.
  • Heavy fighting is taking place on Hiton Oe.
  • Paginista is invading this province.

SUNDLAND
  • Sundland is a province with a mixed population, a lot of Pagans, Atheists and Christians life here.
  • The Christians in the region have been victimized by the government.
  • It is the safest province of Oehiton.
  • It is under government control but the population is less fond of the Vik regime than those in Kingsland.

1. Attack on President Ansgar's residence (nerve gas used to suppress defenders) by Aspari Syndicate
  2. Bombing of resisting Christian populations in Haugemil and Renaborg Alleged by S.C.A.R broadcast
  3. A panther division loots and burns Pagan houses and farms in a Renoborg town, then murder all but the children
  4. Biker gangs harass refugees escaping conflict
  5. Christian adults conscripted into militia by Carldulan(Alleged by Oheitan broadcast)
  6. Unknown (for the purposes of the RP) militants burn Catholic churches to the ground.
  7. Aid worker killed by sniper drone piloted by unknown (for the purposes of the RP) agents.
  8. (suspected) illness deliberately spread among population of refugee camp.
  9. Pagans executed in Tina by a Panther group
  10. Torture and execution of Gunnar Halfsteinson, suspected Blue Dragon crime syndicate boss by S.C.A.R forces.
  11. Dikali French, a Christian, assassinated via mailbomb in Vik.
  12. Attempted genocide of christian population in Orkfjell, Vik and Kongshammar by the Oheitan government (Alleged, S.C.A.R broadcast)
  13. Attempted sniper crucified by Panther regiment.
  14. Kidnapping and torture/murder of 11 civilians, apparently at the hands of a pagan faction
  15. Biker gangs plant IED's along civilian roads in the northern provinces
  16. Aid freighter, Persephone, sunk with 43 dead in unprovoked attack
  17. Scattered reports of Panther attacks on Pagan citizens
  18. Even more brutal assassinations of Pagan citizens at the hands of Panther divisions
  19. Attempted assassination and torture of civilian known as Kristina
  20. Assassination at Somluca Church (alleged)
  21. Aid worker (Commander of refugee camp) assaulted by Oheitan (ex?) officer - attempts to destabilize humanitarian aid
  22. Oehiton's artillery shells the invasion forces in Sundland - gives no heed to large civilian population trapped between armies.
  23. Oehiton currency infected with (unknown) bio warfare agent
  24. (Alleged) Medical experiments carried out on population of refugee camp by aid workers.
  25. The "voluntary" participation of the human shields to guard military positions.
  26. The Red Peasants used WMDs on Hiton Oe.
  27. Poisoning of the water reservoirs of the major cities.
  28. The use of nuclear arms by Cardulan - EMP's.
  29. Indiscriminate bombing of Hiton Oe
  30. Suicide bomber - Hills of Hammerheim
  31. Forced use of human shields - (In addition to mistreatment/breach of laws on rights of POW'S)
  32. (Probably wouldn't be public knowledge) some sort of biological weapon used on as yet unknown individual.
  33. Deployment of thermobaric weapons against civilian targets.
  34. Deployment of anti-materiel weapons against civilian targets.
  35. Deployment of high-explosives against civilian targets.
  36. Destruction of villages by unknown forces.
  37. Firebombing of civilians (alleged drug dealers).
  38. Assassination of politicians (non combatants, unarmed and unsuspecting).
  39. Torture and summary execution of prisoners of war.
  40. The use of phosphorous as an incendiary agent.
  41. Shelling of hospitals by Asendal Resistance.
  42. Killing even more Oehiton civilians (to cover up a surprise march).

Last edited by Cardulan on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:01 am

I'm eager to see how this one will go.
Nice job on the opening posts btw! Looks really nice.
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Paginista
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:56 am

Cardulan. Would you allow a pocket (75mm) artillery peice or two given for the most part they're phased out in most modern militaries?

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Cardulan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cardulan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:56 am

Paginista wrote:Cardulan. Would you allow a pocket (75mm) artillery peice or two given for the most part they're phased out in most modern militaries?

Sure there is no limit to the weapons as long as they reasonable get there.

Albaie
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:15 pm

Is it okay if I join up to support the South Cardulan Army of Resistance due to their beliefs in Christianity and monarchy.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

Cardulan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cardulan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:24 pm

Albaie wrote:Is it okay if I join up to support the South Cardulan Army of Resistance due to their beliefs in Christianity and monarchy.

It would be very welcome.

Opplandia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Opplandia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:29 am

Im gonna focus on the 'aggressive politics', once things have gone bad.
NS-stats are not used

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:30 am

Hi. I'm here as housekeeping cleaning away communists and leftwing terrorists. Any similar faction of such fashion I need to know and rekt of? You're welcome.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Opplandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Opplandia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:33 am

Quirina wrote:Hi. I'm here as housekeeping cleaning away communists and leftwing terrorists. Any similar faction of such fashion I need to know and rekt of? You're welcome.

Does that in any way connect to this RP of us?
NS-stats are not used

Caracasus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Caracasus » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:33 am

Hello,

We're not very interested in moving in any armies or whatever, but we do carry out a fair amount of humanitarian work (Setting up camps for displaced civilians, emergency clinics that sort of thing) Would that be ok?
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!

Issues editor, not a moderator.

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:42 am

Opplandia wrote:Does that in any way connect to this RP of us?

Since it is open, I thought of doing small military deployment, like a squad or a commando unit, but...

Caracasus wrote:We're not very interested in moving in any armies or whatever, but we do carry out a fair amount of humanitarian work (Setting up camps for displaced civilians, emergency clinics that sort of thing) Would that be ok?

...I'm willing to send out a delegate/diplomatic personnel with a similar goal of stamping out leftwings, then from there, I can make small deployments.

If ever I get to enter this RP, ICly I'm unpredictable since this is newer landscape, but OOCly, talk to me and we'll arrange sorts.
एक, सच, अजेय

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Opplandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Opplandia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:46 am

Quirina wrote:

Since it is open, I thought of doing small military deployment, like a squad or a commando unit, but...

Caracasus wrote:We're not very interested in moving in any armies or whatever, but we do carry out a fair amount of humanitarian work (Setting up camps for displaced civilians, emergency clinics that sort of thing) Would that be ok?

...I'm willing to send out a delegate/diplomatic personnel with a similar goal of stamping out leftwings, then from there, I can make small deployments.

If ever I get to enter this RP, ICly I'm unpredictable since this is newer landscape, but OOCly, talk to me and we'll arrange sorts.

Excuse me if my former reply to you may have seemed somewhat rude, but it was not clear if you were asking to join in or just spamming and I wanted to make sure. Secondly, I guess it is okay for you to send a contigent of troops once the situation gets 'hot'.
NS-stats are not used

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:52 am

Opplandia wrote:Excuse me if my former reply to you may have seemed somewhat rude, but it was not clear if you were asking to join in or just spamming and I wanted to make sure. Secondly, I guess it is okay for you to send a contigent of troops once the situation gets 'hot'.

I'll proceed with the diplomatics first, then I will send troops when things aren't as good as it used to be.

Situational report (SITREP), please?
एक, सच, अजेय

Call me Quirina.

Cardulan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cardulan » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Caracasus wrote:Hello,

We're not very interested in moving in any armies or whatever, but we do carry out a fair amount of humanitarian work (Setting up camps for displaced civilians, emergency clinics that sort of thing) Would that be ok?

Absolutely we are going to open our borders soon and we still have problems feeding our own people so foreign help would be great.

Cardulan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cardulan » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Quirina wrote:

You are free to deal with the communists around Asendal. They have a reputation of being the toughest of the toughest. They just killed president Ansgar using IVFs and set Vik on fire.

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Cardulan wrote:
Quirina wrote:Since it is open, I thought of doing small military deployment, like a squad or a commando unit, but...

You are free to deal with the communists around Asendal. They have a reputation of being the toughest of the toughest. They just killed president Ansgar using IVFs and set Vik on fire.

Glorious chaos. Also what does cardulan think of the panthers?

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Caracasus
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Caracasus » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:58 pm

Cardulan wrote:
Caracasus wrote:Hello,

Absolutely we are going to open our borders soon and we still have problems feeding our own people so foreign help would be great.

Very well. Caracasus will be sending humanitarian aid. We presume a light military presence will be all that is required? No side has attacked humanitarian workers yet, we hope.
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!

Cardulan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cardulan » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:02 pm

If you send humanitarian aid to Cardulan you won't need any protection at all. We can guarantee your safety. If you want to cross the border into the unfolding civil war you should bring your own protection since we have not yet send any troops there. It seems that neither the militias nor the government are too concerned about international law so might want to protect the aid workers.
Last edited by Cardulan on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:01 pm

The panthers of Mauzer (Panther guards) will allow humanitarian aid to be sent into their territory however any humanitarian aid is advised to not move ahead of the panther's advance for fears of misidentification.

Dogs of War
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Posting Images

Postby Dogs of War » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:06 pm

I always use a very nice site which is easy to maneuver.

You can scale your images there to make them smaller than 900pxl (I always make them 600 pixel on the longer side) and you can even use this site to crop the picture and only use a part of it and do a lot of other easy modifications to make the images suitable for nationstates. I hightly reccomend it. The best thing is, you don't have to download or upload images. You can do everything online.

Dogs of War
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dogs of War » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:13 pm

This can be changed to that with five mouse clicks.

Last edited by Dogs of War on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Tag
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:35 am

I wonder what a confrontation between the panthers and these cartel thugs will be like

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:04 am

Paginista wrote:I wonder what a confrontation between the panthers and these cartel thugs will be like

Interesting, and violent to say the least.
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

Caracasus
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Caracasus » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:43 am

Caracasusian refugee camp has been set up, far away enough from the front lines, but close enough that refugees can get there. Any city/town names or nearby landmarks I should be aware of, or can I just come up with some believable sounding names myself?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents