NATION

PASSWORD

Russias supporters against Allied Governments.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Juthra
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Russias supporters against Allied Governments.

Postby Juthra » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:13 pm

The Allied Governments have been accused of aiding a terrorist group related to the assassination of Russias' general, General Markov. With Tsar Ivan being coronated, Courtsland, Juthra, Russias, and other nations have united against the small Allied Governments Army. Whatever forces that are in the Russian Destiny-the terrorist group- ,as well as what the Allied Governments have supplied, have been confronted. A battle is expected soon...
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:14 pm

OOC: Small would not be a word I would use to describe my military.
[SHOCKING] Woman dragged by coffee cup into the MANDRILL MAZE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdllAAHq-WA

Courtsland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Courtsland » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Courtsland charges the allied government with aiding evil rebellions. We are also ready for the war to begin.

Humbly Submitted,
Her Holy Imperial Majesty
Empress-Regnant of Courtsland, and aiso Tsarina-Consort of the Federated Russias
Elizabeth Dorinda Courts
"God You're Awesome!"
"Empire by the People, for the People!"
"Reach out on faith, Break your Reality!"
Courtsland

Monarch's Quotes Peace is a dream of Heaven. War is a reality of Earth and Hell we live for it!
Our Leaders
Holy Imperial Bishop-Bishop Dr. Ian Courts
Vice Holy Imperial Bishop- Bishop Dr. Nathan Mykes
Holy Imperial Head Elder- Elder Dr. Mary Jackson

Ajax Prime
Diplomat

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ajax Prime » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:22 pm

To: All nations concerned

Though my country has not been involved in this event, we have seen the actions of Allied Governments through the past year. We have never seen anything wrong with them, or thought of them as 'evil' in any form. Saying this, Ajax Prime will take the side of Allied Governments. If it is needed we will aid them in anything they need, and if need be, fight the allied nations against him.

Aleksandr Mikhailovich
Aleksandr Mikhailovich
National Population: 58 Million
Military Size: 182,000
More to Come.
American
Detroit Red Wings Fan
HVAC Technician
I fucking love corn dogs

Courtsland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Courtsland » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Small is exactly the word. You and your allies are aiding the wrong side. I want peace but, you want war so I giving you what you want.
"God You're Awesome!"
Courtsland

Monarch's Quotes Peace is a dream of Heaven. War is a reality of Earth and Hell we live for it!
Our Leaders

Juthra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Juthra » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Right you are. Ajax, Allied Governments started this war, because they wanted violence. Are you saying there is nothing wrong with violence?
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Nehira estraun Bathra - oh precious Enkur!

Such is my kin, apart to flesh and blood. He is I, and I am him. We are of the same brethren, those in the Allied Government and I. Therefore, to bring yourself to bring bears unto the his soil is to bring gears unto mine own soil. Mine own soil is a place I wish not conflict. Surely not! No wars are the best situations! But, what is the world without the acknowledgment of kin? Without brethren? To lay unsightly fingers unto my brothers in the Conglomerate is to make touch my own fingers. Surely, war is not the way? Surely!

An act of war against the Allied Governments may force me to sway my hands to protect my kin. So, surely I implore you, I hope that you do not bring warships or soldiers onto his shores, for I will be pressed to do nothing but bring mine own. May a thousand blessings be upon you, my friends.

Authaulus Annirak,
    Most Gracest Azhuj of the Tempestras

Ajax Prime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ajax Prime » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Juthra wrote:Right you are. Ajax, Allied Governments started this war, because they wanted violence. Are you saying there is nothing wrong with violence?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with violence! That is why there is no crime in my nation! I stand with Allied Governments.
More to Come.
American
Detroit Red Wings Fan
HVAC Technician
I fucking love corn dogs

Juthra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Juthra » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:58 pm

OOC: Is it just me, or do you notice that ever since the thread became popular, people are siding with the Allied Goverments?

Ajax Prime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ajax Prime » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Juthra wrote:OOC: Is it just me, or do you notice that ever since the thread became popular, people are siding with the Allied Goverments?

OOC: I did it just to be different, and i like contreversy (if i can spell it rite lol)
More to Come.
American
Detroit Red Wings Fan
HVAC Technician
I fucking love corn dogs

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Official Message From The Federation Of Brewdomia

The Federation Of Brewdomia cannot and will not allow the illegal breach of the sovereignty of the Allied Governments, who is a member of The Conglomerate. Should any further action be taken upon The AGians, it may constitute a nuclear response in accordance with Article 20 of Bill 657 Of Brewdomian Congress Legislation.

The Federation hereby sends it's warning to the aggressors.
Last edited by Brewdomia on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juthra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Juthra » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Dear Allied Governments and allies,
You must understand, we do not want vviolence. If the Allied Governments assist or plan an attack on Federated Russias, then we will unwillingly send our armed forces to help a country surounded be turmoil and controversey. Can't we all just get along? :hug:

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Though lacking ties to the Allied Governments and being in no way allied to members of the Conglomerate, the Most Eminently Serene Noble Republic has taken note of this conflict, and offers its support to the Allied Governments and the freedom fighters within Federated Russia which fight so hard to break themselves of the chains of tyranny.

Noting the Conglomerate can take care of its own, and noting that the forces arrayed against the Allied Governments are may not be considered the threat they believe they are, the Most Eminently Serene Noble Republic nevertheless offers physical support as well as vocal.

Though we make few moves for deployment at the present juncture, we do hereby request that all antagonists against the Allied Governments step away from their arms, for the good of us all. Failure to acquiesce will be most unappreciated.

Pax tibi.

OOC: Hope you don't mind, AG.
:: Absolutely Orwellian :: Positively Kafkaesque ::
:: Undeviatingly the Year of Our Lord Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Four ::
:: IIWiki :: The Local Cluster (FT) :: NSFT Community Discord :: IIWiki Community Discord
Up on the housetop Santhbots pause;
Peace torn apart by steely claws!
Does it bring gifts of fun and games?
Nay, 'tis the king of acid rains!
Where can we flee from Santhbot's path?
No place is sheltered from his wrath!
Cyborg horror of the skies,
Flee! Save your children! Santhbot rides!
Proprietor of IIwiki :: santh dot ns, gmail for any iiwiki inquiries (and only iiwiki inquiries)
NS RP Community Manager - my TGs are open for RP community management/moderation purposes

Ajax Prime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ajax Prime » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:20 pm

To: Juthra and Allies

We too do not want violence, but we will follow AG. If they go to war, we will assist with supplies. But if something is to happen to us or our men dropping supplies, we will enter with full force and not let up. Until then, our threat level is raised to 4 and we will stay informed.

Thank you,
Consilman Kersov
More to Come.
American
Detroit Red Wings Fan
HVAC Technician
I fucking love corn dogs

Juthra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Juthra » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Juthra will not acquiesce.We have put in our forces along the border of Russias. Our somewhat ok satelite system is keeping a close survailence on the front line and the surrounding territory. Nuclear missiles have been primed, and are aimed at enemy satelites, supply depots, subs, and nuclear sites. Allied Governments should start the war, considering all of its allies thinks that we're the attackers. If you wish to live, you shall lay down your arms, as our armies are increasing by the thousands every day.

Kaputer
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kaputer » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Kaputer sides with Russia we are against any supporters of terrorists under any cirumstance. Kaputers main military units are being saved for its own security and Capitalist Paradise security I can promise forces if Tsar Ivan request of my nation.
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater
War can't give life, it can only take it away.
Former Capitalist Paradise Delegate

Courtsland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Courtsland » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Courtsland is also up in arms and ready to defend Federated Russias since I am their Tsarina-Consort and if you take them out you ruin my countries marrital alliance to the Federated Russias. I will not allow the Allied Governments or its war allies to do that. I dont care if come with all the armies in Hell. We shall not be defeated.

Hunmbly Submitted,
Her Holy Imperial Majesty
Empress-Regnant of Courtsland, and also Tsarina-Consort of the Greater Empire of Federated Russia
Elizabeth Dorinda Courts
"God You're Awesome!"
Courtsland

Our Leaders

Ajax Prime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ajax Prime » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Juthra wrote:Juthra will not acquiesce.We have put in our forces along the border of Russias. Our somewhat ok satelite system is keeping a close survailence on the front line and the surrounding territory. Nuclear missiles have been primed, and are aimed at enemy satelites, supply depots, subs, and nuclear sites. Allied Governments should start the war, considering all of its allies thinks that we're the attackers. If you wish to live, you shall lay down your arms, as our armies are increasing by the thousands every day.

My nation never accused you as the attacker. But we feel that Allied Governments has done nothing wrong. Terrorism is bad, yes, but I fail to see why all of you jump on the grenade and want to attack him for something he has done to one nation. My country has no military readied for this war that is indefinately coming, but we are working on a hair-trigger scale. This is no doubt the largest war Ajax Prime will be associated with, and we prepare for everything.
More to Come.
American
Detroit Red Wings Fan
HVAC Technician
I fucking love corn dogs

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:28 pm

A state of war now exists between the Federation and the Republic of Juthra, may God have mercy on your souls.

Dmitri Solchev was sitting in the C-130, lights were out, replaced with a dim red glow from an emergency light. In the darkness, he could barely make out the faces of the rest of his squad; young, energetic youth in their 20s itching for conquest and glory. Of course, the C-130 Dmitri was in wasn't the only one, it was but one of hundreds heading towards the Federated Russias border, carrying men towards pre-fab Fire Bases built by the "Fish," CMB slang for Federal Navy sailors.

As Dmitri got off the C-130 after a long night in the air, he was surprised to see a massive undertaking; M-3 Crusader MBTs rolling by as soldier walked to and fro, Sergeants barking orders to their men, the Federation was gearing up for war.
[SHOCKING] Woman dragged by coffee cup into the MANDRILL MAZE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdllAAHq-WA

Juthra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Juthra » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Never give up! Never surrender!

Juthra!

Kaputer
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kaputer » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Although I pledge my Support to Russia can't we resolve this peacefully in a neutral location. Kaputers first priority is peace but if that cannot be achieved we are ready to help out Russia and stop the Allied Governments support of terrorists.
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater
War can't give life, it can only take it away.
Former Capitalist Paradise Delegate

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Secret Message to The Allied Governments,
    Sa Fasiera! - Let it be done!

While I know you have your pride, I would suggest you back down for now. I care not if you support radicals in some far off land, but I implore that you maintain civility until our brethren in Brewdomia have their hands clean of their afoul opponents. Let us make peace in our time for now.

Swords must not be raised until tempered under foreign steel. Then only must in self-preservation should we dominate.

Authaulus Annirak,
    Most Gracest Azhuj of the Tempestras

Juthra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Juthra » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:38 pm

The Juthran satellite, Crimson, spotted several Allied Governments C-130 planes heading towards the Russian border. As the Juthrans were receiving info, the Juthran artillary started to fire in an attempt to kill every enemy. Also, several SAMs were launched.

Ajax Prime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ajax Prime » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Gracefall, Ajax Prime --- Klaus Military Base
The soldiers were readied as Supreme General Mikhos Swaroff readied for battle. Though the Dictator told him to wait and see what happens, he knew they would soon be engulfed. Swaroff was ripped from his thoughts when his cousin, Pvt Rostovik, bursts in his office waving a war memo around in his hands.
"I still dont see why we support terrorists!" -Pvt Rostovik
"Because they are using numbers against him." -Swaroff
"Mikhailovich better know what he is doing."
"Don't worry cousin, he does."
Rostovik gives a salute and goes to training. Swaroff did not want his baby cousin in this mess, he did not want to lose the last member of his family.
Last edited by Ajax Prime on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
More to Come.
American
Detroit Red Wings Fan
HVAC Technician
I fucking love corn dogs

Varvazar
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Varvazar » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Varvazarian State address to the conflict and its participants

"It is a shame that this situation has brought to war to all these nations, and although we feel sympathy towards one side in this conflict the Grand Duchy of Varvazar will remain neutral. We do offer aid though respectively for both sides injured if need be. Also we offer aid in the form of a safe haven to the sick and or unfortunately soon to be wounded people of the nation of Russias. We urge the people involved in this war to re-consider their options and this current course of action.If not we do hope that the participants of this bloodshed will respect Varvazarian neutrality and the role we wish to play in giving the people a safe shelter from the storm to come. May god the almighty have mercy on all your souls"

Grand Duke Vyden Varvazar
Grand Duchy of Varvazar
Last edited by Varvazar on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A country which remains stagnant and does nothing to improve its situation or that of its people becomes far too complacent and content...We must strive never become too comfortable in where we stand" Grand Duke Vyden Varvazar
(Fantasy factbook--work in progress---Duchy of Varvazar)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents