NATION

PASSWORD

Ventismar Union[OOC][Sunalaya Only]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

De Fleuves
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby De Fleuves » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:24 am

Would it be possible to include fruity in some of the VU treaties? Such as the Economic, Social and Cultural Collaboration and Collective Self-Defence or the Ventismarien Nation State Zone?
Human, not Humane

Lindenholt
Minister

Founded: Oct 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:14 pm

De Fleuves wrote:Would it be possible to include fruity in some of the VU treaties? Such as the Economic, Social and Cultural Collaboration and Collective Self-Defence or the Ventismarien Nation State Zone?

Why should we? He's allied with the Caliphate.
For information: http://iiwiki.us/wiki/Lindenholt
Come to Sunalaya, you'll enjoy it! Sunalaya
This user supports a single state solution for Ventismar.

New Paris 2014, never forget
This user supports a seven state solution for Bograel-Joguestine.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:25 pm

I AM IN BITCHES!
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qseH6-DV2gc

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:20 am

Here's how I would vote for the bill. Opinions?

The First Ventismarian Union Expansion Bill

Following negotiations, the terms of the first Ventismarian Union expansion are now applicable to be applied to newly joining members

1)Appliment of VU treaties on new members
The Constitutional Democracy of Vekalse, The Kingdom of Magashegyi, The Republic of Kurilsk and The Crown Republic of Romaleus hereby must comply with the following terms
  1. Entry into the Treaty of Freiburg For Economic, Social and Cultural Collaboration and Collective Self-Defence promoting and managing cultural events and cultural preservation
  2. Entry into the Ventismarian Unified Economic Zone opening all boundaries of resources between VU nations and recording resources as if the VU was a single political entity
  3. Entry into the Ventismar Union Parliament and political system enacting law by the will of the people
  4. Entry into the Ventismarian International Judiciary and union with the Ventismarian court system
  5. Entry into the Ventismarian Nation State Zone and abolishment of borders between VU members

2)Enactment of VU laws on national level
  1. All laws passed by the VU parliament will hereby be enact and put into effect on the sovereign territories of The Constitutional Democracy of Vekalse, The Kingdom of Magashegyi, The Republic of Kurilsk and The Crown Republic of Romaleus

3)Line straightening on Foreign Affairs
  1. Involvement of all new members and put into effect on national levels, the treaties signed between the VU as a whole and other foreign entities

Signed,
Laurens Voogt, Union of Democrats, VUSL

I removed Fruity, due to his fragile economy is a threat to our economies and his alliance with the Caliphate
Last edited by Lindenholt on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

De Fleuves
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby De Fleuves » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:25 am

Lindenholt wrote:Here's how I would vote for the bill. Opinions?

The First Ventismarian Union Expansion Bill

Following negotiations, the terms of the first Ventismarian Union expansion are now applicable to be applied to newly joining members

1)Appliment of VU treaties on new members
The Constitutional Democracy of Vekalse, The Kingdom of Magashegyi, The Republic of Kurilsk and The Crown Republic of Romaleus hereby must comply with the following terms
  1. Entry into the Treaty of Freiburg For Economic, Social and Cultural Collaboration and Collective Self-Defence promoting and managing cultural events and cultural preservation
  2. Entry into the Ventismarian Unified Economic Zone opening all boundaries of resources between VU nations and recording resources as if the VU was a single political entity
  3. Entry into the Ventismar Union Parliament and political system enacting law by the will of the people
  4. Entry into the Ventismarian International Judiciary and union with the Ventismarian court system
  5. Entry into the Ventismarian Nation State Zone and abolishment of borders between VU members

2)Enactment of VU laws on national level
  1. All laws passed by the VU parliament will hereby be enact and put into effect on the sovereign territories of The Constitutional Democracy of Vekalse, The Kingdom of Magashegyi, The Republic of Kurilsk and The Crown Republic of Romaleus

3)Line straightening on Foreign Affairs
  1. Involvement of all new members and put into effect on national levels, the treaties signed between the VU as a whole and other foreign entities

Signed,
Laurens Voogt, Union of Democrats, VUSL

I removed Fruity, due to his fragile economy is a threat to our economies and his alliance with the Caliphate

Anyone has anything else to say about the bill?
*Ahem*
Felsina
*Ahem*
Human, not Humane

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:28 am

Lindenholt wrote:

I can in to English!

Felsinean Valley
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Felsinean Valley » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:02 pm

YF, SLP, Greens, Ophion Front, Autonomies, FA! and FAUFIRA (46 MPs out of 70) will still vote against with the same motivations as before viewtopic.php?p=25376414#p25376414

Right HRAP, LPU and United Left (24 MPs out of 70) will vote according to their alliance leader
sorry for my english, my teacher was Matteo Renzi

De Fleuves
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby De Fleuves » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:37 pm

Felsinean Valley wrote:YF, SLP, Greens, Ophion Front, Autonomies, FA! and FAUFIRA (46 MPs out of 70) will still vote against with the same motivations as before http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... #p25376414

Right HRAP, LPU and United Left (24 MPs out of 70) will vote according to their alliance leader

Could you explain more? Especially in:
"They oppose the expansion of the VU towards east"
And every section saying "aspiring members" without saying exactly which nations
Human, not Humane

Felsinean Valley
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Felsinean Valley » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Ophion Front and FA! are anti-VU, so they oppose any expansion
Many parties fear a massive immigration from Magashegyi and consider Kurilsk's economy too weak, there are no major reservations on Romaleus and Vekalse
sorry for my english, my teacher was Matteo Renzi

Romaleus
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Romaleus » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:36 pm

Just Checking in on my progress to membership.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates