NATION

PASSWORD

Pandora's Requiem (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Pandora's Requiem (OOC, Open)

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:45 pm

PANDORA'S REQUIEM

Hello everyone to my very first RP on Nation States. I really want this Rp to go far because I am using it as a back story for my first book. I really don't know how to OP so if anyone could give me some pointers I would be very grateful. I ask that everyone who apps for this game please help me lose my OP virginity on a good note. So without further random blabbering here is my story introduction. :lol:

Story Introduction

As the no window bus neared a completely white dome infrastructure in the middle of a desert. Steam escaped the skin of everyone on it even the hand cuffs on the prisoners threaten to melt at a moments notice. Suddenly with a click sound came from one of the black TV screens which was now replaced with a smileing happy face it spoke to the new inmates in a joyful tone.
Hello and good morning everyone! My Name is Vicky and I am a AI. Today you all are being transported to Eden's Garden also known as the city of fruit. The garden is the large city that houses humans like your selfs. It is truly a safe haven for your kind not matter the age. The United Nations built this city to protect all of your kind from those who would wish to do harm onto you. For over fifty years the walls around the domed city haven never been breached from the outside. Remember everyone the city is the safest place on earth so relax and enjoy yourself. We wish your life will be filled with happiness and endless bliss.

This city was built in 2258 after the first generation of superhumans started to appear on the planet. Scientist believe that appearance of the new race of humans was due to a genetic advancement inside the human genome. As more and more homo-superiors began to apper on the planet coming in diffent sizes and shapes the older race of humans accepted them as they where. Peace seemed as if it would last forever. It wasn't until a radical group of super humans who decided it was their life mission was to dominate all lesser beings weaker then them. The name of these radicals where The Horsemen Of Apocalypse. They were the most powerful of their kind at the time each holding earth shattering abilities. The first attempt on normal human life was the president of the United States of America in the year 2271 in Washington DC at the White House. The group of four super humans successfully killed the most powerful man on the planet with ease, with a total body count of two hundred fifty-three normal humans. The trail of blood didn't stop there 23 other high ranking officials across the planet suffered the fate as the first.
It wasn't until every country pushed twelve selective individuals who where a mix of super humans and normal humans. They stoped and killed all four horsemen with only one member to stand among the rubble to hear the last words of the leader of horseman. Who ranted out into rage for revenge. The garden was built shortly after to keep super humans and normal humans apart so no violence would brake out. Remember this is a place of safety welcome to Eden's Garden.
Goodbye!
Suddenly the bus stops to a immediate halt.

Rules and other things

Welcome again to Pandora's Requiem my fantasy RP. Just so that everyone knows that stroy introduction was a lie. You are a prisoner and the garden is a super human prsion made just for you and everyone. Everything with in the Garden probably wants you dead with the main person being the warden who yes is a sadistic like my self. Unlike any other superhero or villian RP I'll be giving everyone a grade on how dangerous your character is. Know that how I grade your character is based on how the public wil see you. Note your threat level will also determine how NPC's interact with you, it does not determine how powerful your character is. Now time for the oh so obvious rules.

1.) No god modding, meta gaming, and most of all NO OP-NESS!!!!!! >:( (No reality warping, chaos manipulation, definitely no supermans, God physiology. I will allow power coping but you are only allowed to hold one power at a time.)
2.) No PK's unless both party's agree on it, at the same time you can not control another persons character without consent.
3.) I will not tolerate any fighting in the ooc at all. >:(
4.) Someone teach me how to be a OP, please?
5.) Sex is allowed in the RP just keep it NS friendly.
6.) Have fun and go wild let's make my first time OP badass!! :lol:

Code: Select all
 Delete everything in parentheses.
Character App
Character name(Alias):
Appearance(picture please):
Height:
Superpower:( Be creative, but no OP abilites.)
Moral alignment:
Personality:
Weakness:( emotional problems do not count as a weakness unless they directly effect the ability.)
Bio:
Danger level:( I'll give this to you once I accept your app.)

Danger levels

Level: Alpha- Those who are classified under this tear are considered non threatening to ones health, but can cause major injuries to an opponent. Alphas have no control over their powers.

Level: Beta- Super Humans classified under this level have a tendency to rack up a small body count of 10 before they are relocated to the garden. Betas have a some control over their abilities though not enough to gain the attention of the military.

Level: Chaos- This group of super humans have names known throughout their region or state. Their powers are under the users full control with nothing stoping them from doing as they please. Chaos levels usually have a small time reputation unless they have done something big time.

Level: Vega- While other levels have little recognition for their powers this group is the reason why. Not only have they mastered ones abilites, but also even learned to use it tactfully without messing up once. Everyone in this level has a name that is known throughout the country. Vega's are usually the military top priority when hunting down super humans.

Level: Omega- the strongest and the most unpredictable of all of the classes. Omega's once found are put under the tightest security possible to prevent them from leveling city's. This group have mastered their powers and tactics to the point where they generally leaders of groups or gangs.

Archives Data Records

Book One
Rouge Ravens

Objectives
(In progress)* Create a crew with everyone to survive your first fight with a larger gang.( Do not act buddy buddy at first I want everyone to have problems with each other.)

* Find out what happened to the city and how society works inside the dome.

(Cleared)* Search for a hideout or a place to sleep.

* Discover the truth about the dome city and The horsemen of apocalypse.

OP
BLACKDEATH27

CO-OP's
The Rebel Alliances
The Republic of Atria
Isle of Lithonia
Zarkenis Ultima
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:10 am, edited 33 times in total.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Don't look me! :eek:
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:07 am

First tag~
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:42 am

Although I can't join in, I am willing to help with your OPing questions. Just send a TG my way if you need any help. :)
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:07 pm

Bump I think? :?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Sure. I'll see if I can't get an app up.

Advice: Change the title to: Pandora's Requiem (OOC, Open)
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:45 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Sure. I'll see if I can't get an app up.

Thanks Atria. :)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:48 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Sure. I'll see if I can't get an app up.

No problem. App incoming soonish! If you need any questions answered, lemme know and I'll answer them as best I can.

By the way, in the App. It's spelled Height.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:55 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:

No problem. App incoming soonish! If you need any questions answered, lemme know and I'll answer them as best I can.

This is why I need friends. :oops:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:55 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:

You're among them! :)

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:56 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:

I know so how do you OP so well?

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:00 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:

I know so how do you OP so well?

Because he has to ask me about everything. Where do you think ol' Atria learned everything he knows?

Not from me *cries errytim*

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:01 pm

You should also make an app for your character as well some for the Horsemen.

Practice! It takes time.

A few tidbits of advice: Learn to say no if you don't like something/think it needs to be changed.
Make friends!
RP what you know/what you like. That way, you find people who like the same things you do.
Time. Being an OP takes a large amount of time. If you don't have a lot of time to spare, then maybe appoint a Co-op or two who are more active.

Character name: Kilian Roth (Speed Demon)
Appearance: Out of costume:

Costume minus the mask:

Sexual preference: Straight
Height: 6 feet even.
Superpower: Super Speed: Advanced level. Kilian is capable of moving at speeds of about Mach 10. This increases his reaction speed and metabolism substantially.
Likes/dislikes: Music, running, having a good time.
Moral alignment: Chaotic Neutral: "I'm the fastest muthafucka alive! Ain't no one gonna stop me! Ain't no one gonna catch me!"
Personality: Best Described IN SONG!
Weakness: Ice. Extreme cold in general hampers his speed quite a bit.
Bio: Kilian was born in a rather uncaring family. It almost seemed like that he didn't exist. He was ignored by his parents, at school he performed quite well. One of the best in his school, but despite that, he never gained any attention from his parents no matter what he did. At the ripe old age of 16, his powers began to manifest when his house was broken into. The burgler didn't have a second to react before the teenager hit him so hard and fast that he died before he even hit the ground. This got the attention of his parents, but not in the way he wanted. Instead of being grateful for him saving their lives, they were mad that they had a "monster" for a son. He couldn't win no matter what he tried.

So, he did what any teenager filled with angst and massive amounts of power would do. He ran away. Though his version of running away took him from the Southern US all the way down to Columbia. Anyone who ever watched TV for more than ten seconds knew about the drug warlords. Which Kilian managed to piss off. Though it went greatly in his favor. His speed gave him the ability to physically dismantle any and all of the hit squads they sent after him. At first he let them live and simply robbed them, but later on he just killed them and left one alive to interrogate. Several instances of "Advanced Information gathering techniques" later, he had the hideout to a few of them. Which he set ablaze and ruined.

He took over the Colombian drug trafficking cartels and now possessed more money and power than he knew what to do with. He kept at this for the next 8 years and was named "The Speed Demon" for his swift, but brutal methods. No one dared to cross him. It wasn't like they could outrun him. During the 8 years, he spent a decent portion of his time getting knocked off his ass on Crack. Due to his metabolism being far faster than the average human, it took enough coke to kill 2 people just to get him high. When he got high, he was actually nicer to be around and, somehow, less coherent than normal with his unrestrained speed often taking over.

However, all good things must come to an end. Kilian had done an amazing job getting the coke onto US soil. He did most of it himself since he deemed everyone around him "Too damn slow and unreliable." Though he was doing TOO good of a job. Enough where the US government physically had to step in and try to arrest him. The fight between the coked up Speedster and the small army of government agents went poorly. Kilian was demolishing them in a coke fuel rampage. Though eventually he came off from his high and crashed, which allowed them to take custody of him and transport him to Eden.
Danger level:Beta/Chaos
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Stomp, pound, bump, bump, pound!

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:08 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:You should also make an app for your character as well some for the Horsemen.

Practice! It takes time.

A few tidbits of advice: Learn to say no if you don't like something/think it needs to be changed.
Make friends!
RP what you know/what you like. That way, you find people who like the same things you do.
Time. Being an OP takes a large amount of time. If you don't have a lot of time to spare, then maybe appoint a Co-op or two who are more active.

Costume minus the mask:
Superpower: Super Speed: Advanced level. Kilian is capable of moving at speeds of about Mach 10. This increases his reaction speed and metabolism substantially.
Moral alignment: Chaotic Neutral: "I'm the fastest muthafucka alive! Ain't no one gonna stop me! Ain't no one gonna catch me!"

I'll accept the app. Though I think I need to make sure everyone knows that everyone is a persioners at the moment.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:10 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:You should also make an app for your character as well some for the Horsemen.

Practice! It takes time.

Make friends!

Costume minus the mask:

I'll accept the app. Though I think I need to make sure everyone knows that everyone is a persioners at the moment.

Everyone is a prisoner? "I came willingly! Phrasing! YOU CAN'T CONTAIN THE SPEED DEMON!

What 'bout that Danger level?

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:16 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:

Everyone is a prisoner? "I came willingly! Phrasing! YOU CAN'T CONTAIN THE SPEED DEMON!

Iam almost done adding it in to the ooc.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:44 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:

Danger level Beta.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:51 pm

Application

Character Name: Barbara Baba | The Wonder Witch
Appearance:

Sexual Preference: Mostly Heterosexual
Height: 5'4
Superpower:
Adaptive Magic: Barb has an innate, impressive ability to create spells and magical incantations on the fly - able to quickly form defensive, offensive, support, any kind of magic to her hearts' content. She can immediately copy other magical abilities by simply looking at or reading them. The application is limited only by her imagination, and her energy to do it. She can create towering walls of mystic hellfire, lightning bolts, liquid swords, and the like, while turning around and healing a fallen comrade as well. Her mystic force fields, when concentrated, can stop laser and kinetic weaponry as well.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes reading, sorcery, cute boys, comic books, and noodles. Dislikes social exclusion, being alone, speaking in front of crowds
Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral. "I'll help in anyway that I realistically can. Do penguins have knees?"
Personality: A very thin layer of shyness that is easily dispelled with a simple conversation, Barb is a chatter-box when it comes to topics she likes and a rather stoic, nod and agree person when it comes to topics she doesn't care for. However, Barb is incredibly honorable and wants to do the right things...but realizes that isn't the best possible thing in their current situation. An optimist, she is very emotional and prone to anxiety as she overthinks simple interactions and doesn't handle stress all too well.
Weakness:
Barb requires magical energy to perform spells and such, meaning she can be depleted as time wears on. It naturally regenerates on it's own, returning to full power within a few hours at most. Mentally, she is highly creative when it comes to spells - but her stress and anxiety can affect her energy pool and deplete it, as well as stripping her of creativity at inopportune moments.

Danger Level: Chaos | Kenny Loggins
Last edited by Neros on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:22 pm

Neros wrote:
Application

Character Name: Barbara Baba | The Wonder Witch
Appearance:
Sexual Preference: Mostly Heterosexual
Height: 5'4
Superpower:
Adaptive Magic: Barb has an innate, impressive ability to create spells and magical incantations on the fly - able to quickly form defensive, offensive, support, any kind of magic to her hearts' content. She can immediately copy other magical abilities by simply looking at or reading them. The application is limited only by her imagination, and her energy to do it. She can create towering walls of mystic hellfire, lightning bolts, liquid swords, and the like, while turning around and healing a fallen comrade as well. Her mystic force fields, when concentrated, can stop laser and kinetic weaponry as well.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes reading, sorcery, cute boys, comic books, and noodles. Dislikes social exclusion, being alone, speaking in front of crowds
Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral. "I'll help in anyway that I realistically can. Do penguins have knees?"
Personality: A very thin layer of shyness that is easily dispelled with a simple conversation, Barb is a chatter-box when it comes to topics she likes and a rather stoic, nod and agree person when it comes to topics she doesn't care for. However, Barb is incredibly honorable and wants to do the right things...but realizes that isn't the best possible thing in their current situation. An optimist, she is very emotional and prone to anxiety as she overthinks simple interactions and doesn't handle stress all too well.
Weakness:
Barb requires magical energy to perform spells and such, meaning she can be depleted as time wears on. It naturally regenerates on it's own, returning to full power within a few hours at most. Mentally, she is highly creative when it comes to spells - but her stress and anxiety can affect her energy pool and deplete it, as well as stripping her of creativity at inopportune moments.

Danger Level: Kenny Loggins

Accepted. Now if your charater had a spell to make me ice cream I would worship her. Barb make me ice cream now! Barb danger level Chaos.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:27 pm

If I make an app now, would you let me join in later? I won't have the time for another... month or so. But I'd be able to pull it off after then. I just don't know if you'd be able to save me a spot for that long.
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Character App
Character name: Jennifer "Joker" Faison
Appearance:

Sexual preference: Unsure
Height: 5'6"
Superpower: Charges inanimate objects with explosive kinetic energy: Jenn has the ability to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to pure red colored kinetic energy, "charging" that item with explosive results.
Likes/dislikes: Over confidence and extremely loud people.
Moral alignment: Natural thief.
Personality: Keeps to herself and can be cold, but fiercely loyal
Weakness: Takes more energy to charge larger objects.
Danger level:
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:If I make an app now, would you let me join in later? I won't have the time for another... month or so. But I'd be able to pull it off after then. I just don't know if you'd be able to save me a spot for that long.

I will trust me I'll leave a space for you just make the app now if you want.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Ulvenes wrote:Character App
Character name: Jennifer "Joker" Faison
Appearance:
Sexual preference: Unsure
Height: 5'6"
Superpower: Charges inanimate objects with explosive kinetic energy: Jenn has the ability to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to pure red colored kinetic energy, "charging" that item with explosive results.
Likes/dislikes: Over confidence and extremely loud people.
Moral alignment: Natural thief.
Personality: Keeps to herself and can be cold, but fiercely loyal
Weakness: Takes more energy to charge larger objects.
Danger level:

It's Gambit!(Mind is on temporary shutdown from fan girl freaking out.) Accepted danger level chaos.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:03 pm

You're sharper than most people who've read that app. :p
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse