NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Heroes and Villains (OOC, SEMI-CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Academy of Heroes and Villains (OOC, SEMI-CLOSED)

Postby Arstotzkas » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Greetings Students and welcome to the Academy of Heroes and Villains! You have been selected because we have seen your capabilities as a hero, villain... or sidekick. Here, we have the finest technology available, ranging from exoskeleton suits to advanced simulation programs. But let me tell you of our beginnings first

This school was initially founded by the greatest hero of them all Starstream. As heroes and villians were declining at the time, he founded it so that young potentials could hone their powers. Then, he called together a team of the most important meta humans to make the school. They founded it on this island here, located in the ocean. However, the location is confidental and students are not allowed to leave until they graduate. Over the years, we meta humans gradually accepted this school, and independent heroes slowly faded out. Those who do stay independent are dangerous so I advice you stay clear of them

When you arrive, you will take a important test. This test will determine your course in this school and will check to see if you have superpowers or not. If you don't then don't worry! We have free technology available for use for the mundane potentials. We also have specialized courses such as How to be a good villian 101, and Amazing Quotes and how to use them. Students will reside in dorms of mixed gender and are allowed to visit other dorms at specific times as well. But one thing you must always, always remember. Don't go outside after 10:00. But we'll talk about rules later, for now let the 100th year of the Academy begin!

Principal Joseph Baler (Birdman)

App:
Code: Select all
Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance: 

Accepted Characters
Bearon: Aaron Vale
Harbetia: IT
Naretion: Shadow
Kylantha: Emile
DilangeAleric O'Laury
Mundeo: Randall Sola
FlammalandSam
Penguinia-Tempor: John Henderson

GlovaniaAlexandra Donaldson
New LavanDominic Rayvon

Republic of RobotsSabastion Smith
JainunTiberius D'Harcourt aka Kombinieren
Scamvidia Kit Soilem

Wolfsnow Federation: Dusty
Dernland: Benjamin Roberts
Videoss Sora Ichijō
New Strausberg: Ludwig

WHYYYYNicholas

Greater Banitia : Peter
Shadowwell: Doug[

Tracian Empire: Blaze Arcan

IC: viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=330049
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:35 am, edited 38 times in total.
behold, a signature.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Hmm... since we haven't take the test yet I'll have to modify that draft... though I do wonder; we haven't taken the test, yet are still required to label our characters Hero, Villain, or Sidekick?
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Harbertia wrote:Hmm... since we haven't take the test yet I'll have to modify that draft... though I do wonder; we haven't taken the test, yet are still required to label our characters Hero, Villain, or Sidekick?

I suppose not.
behold, a signature.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Hmm... since we haven't take the test yet I'll have to modify that draft... though I do wonder; we haven't taken the test, yet are still required to label our characters Hero, Villain, or Sidekick?

I suppose not.

Here is a better question, is the test in game? If so, then one doesn't have to label the character upon creation, however if it isn't in game (as you you don't have actual questions ready at this time) then it should be in the application as a pre-determined result.
Tomorrow is made today.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:45 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:I suppose not.

Here is a better question, is the test in game? If so, then one doesn't have to label the character upon creation, however if it isn't in game (as you you don't have actual questions ready at this time) then it should be in the application as a pre-determined result.

The test will literally be the first thing you do.

I actually do have a few questions ready.
behold, a signature.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:The test will literally be the first thing you do.

I actually do have a few questions ready.

Excellent :)
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:47 pm

OH, one more question; the school doesn't provide equipment to it's students?
Tomorrow is made today.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Harbertia wrote:OH, one more question; the school doesn't provide equipment to it's students?

It does.

In the letter, it says We have free technology available for use for the mundane metahumans.
behold, a signature.

New Lavan
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:51 pm

This ain't a tag.
Formerly Lavan Tiri. Add 3881 posts.
Joshulia wrote:Lavan's my trump card, I don't need to play him yet....

Nature-Spirits wrote:Well, that's a scary thought.

Aona wrote:
you make tumblr and myself happy xD

Rob Halfordia wrote:First off, you're an ass, and you know this.

Tarnen wrote:You and I have very different versions of fun, Rumple.

[/quote]&
I'm 14. Bisexual. Paranoid Schizophrenic. Murican.

Speaker of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
WARNING: I DON'T TAKE MYSELF SERIOUSLY, AND PROBABLY NOT YOU EITHER.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Harbertia wrote:OH, one more question; the school doesn't provide equipment to it's students?

It does.

In the letter, it says We have free technology available for use for the mundane metahumans.

I think your misusing the term Metahuman. Metahuman refers to those with superpowers. Batman is not a metahuman, nor is Doc Savage (both are just highly trained). I was wondering as you have an equipment section on the application.

Does the academy have a uniform, or is such only worn during training excursions?
Last edited by Harbertia on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:54 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:It does.

I think your misusing the term Metahuman. Metahuman refers to those with superpowers. Batman is not a metahuman, nor is Doc Savage (both are just highly trained). I was wondering as you have an equipment section on the application.

Does the academy have a uniform, or is such only worn during training excursions?

It's worn in training excursions/simulations.
behold, a signature.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Harbertia wrote:I think your misusing the term Metahuman. Metahuman refers to those with superpowers. Batman is not a metahuman, nor is Doc Savage (both are just highly trained). I was wondering as you have an equipment section on the application.

Sounds good, also due to this I assume that all identities are public knowledge (thus explaining why one goes around in casual wear, and goes not by an alias but an actual name at school)?
Tomorrow is made today.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:56 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:

Sounds good, also due to this I assume that all identities are public knowledge (thus explaining why one goes around in casual wear, and goes not by an alias but an actual name at school)?

Yes.

They will get their special name at graduation.

Though some students prefer to use fake names.
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:57 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:Yes.

They will get their special name at graduation.

Though some students prefer to use fake names.

Initiating character creation sequence.[/spoiler]
Last edited by Harbertia on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:17 pm

Alright, just tell me if any problems are in this application. I feel a little uneasy setting things off with such an individual as IT.

Name: Freddie aka Thing aka Her aka Him aka IT of a Thousand Terrors (as Freddie prefers to be called)
Powers/Equipment: Freddie can mimic a wide range of animistic noises, including human speech. IT can also take on physical attributes such as Gills, Claws, Fins, Quells, Dragonic Wings almost instantaneously, and even entire forms to suit it's needs. Thus Freddie is classified as a shapeshifter though each form is unique at this time (Freddie doesn't like mimicking people, and IT's choosen human form is lacking in lips).
Bio: IT is not what IT seems to be. Grown (some claimed modified) in a villains lab prior to the down fall Freddie was one of a few creations to escape the destruction of the villain's lair, and adapt to fit in with human society before being recovered, and taken in by a biologist who just hasn't been able to remedy IT's genetic programming.
Personality: A tad spontaneous Freddie seems to enjoy one social interaction more then others, and that's frightening others, which can be interpreted as instilling fear. Sudden frights, creepy words; all in good fun. Such is probably rooted in Freddie's genetic code. Needless to say Halloween is a favorite of IT. So far IT hasn't actively harmed anyone, but IT takes joy in certain misfortunes that befall others.
Appearance:

Associates

Code
Last edited by Harbertia on Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Harbertia wrote:Alright, just tell me if any problems are in this application. I feel a little uneasy setting things off with such an individual as IT.

Name: Freddie aka Thing aka Her aka Him aka IT of a Thousand Terrors (as Freddie prefers to be called)
Powers/Equipment: Freddie can mimic a wide range of animistic noises, including human speech. IT can also take on physical attributes such as Gills, Claws, Fins, Quells, Dragonic Wings almost instantaneously, and even entire forms to suit it's needs. Thus Freddie is classified as a shapeshifter though each form is unique at this time (Freddie doesn't like mimicking people, and most of IT's human form lack lips).
Bio: IT is not what IT seems to be. Grown (some claimed modified) in a villains lab prior to the down fall Freddie was one of a few creations to escape the destruction of the villain's lair, and adapt to fit in with human society before being recovered, and taken in by a biologist who just hasn't been able to remedy IT's genetic programming.
Personality: A tad spontaneous Freddie seems to enjoy one social interaction more then others, and that's frightening others, which can be interpreted as instilling fear. Sudden frights, creepy words; all in good fun. Such is probably rooted in Freddie's genetic code. Needless to say Halloween is a favorite of IT. So far IT hasn't actively harmed anyone, but IT takes joy in certain misfortunes that befall others. IT's favorite musical artist is Michael Jackson.

Oops I forgot to add appearance.

Anyway, seems fine to me.

Accepted
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 am

Arstotzkas wrote:Accepted

Excellent !
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:14 am

@Arstotzkas: Have you ever RPed with New Lavan? I'm wondering what kind of character he will app to play.
Tomorrow is made today.

Naretion
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Name: Shadow
Powers/Equipment: Shadow Manipulation. (I shall try to detail, and you tell me if you'll allow this or not. I've spent over an hour trying to make this as balanced as possible. Pros and Cons listed below app). Shadow Flare (Equipment. Is shot up into the sky and creates a chemical blanket that will block out the sun to an extent for only a few minutes, giving him a chance to use his shadow manipulation for a dire couple of minutes if there is no sun present. Any wind-based abilities that could perhaps, blow air at a very fast speed, could easily counter this by blowing all the chemicals away. The time it provides sun coverage depends on how windy of a day it is otherwise. Let me know if you find this too OP and I will remove it.)
Bio: Grew up a privileged life under a rich parent who really didn't give two shits about him except to keep him quiet. He discovered his powers at a young age and used them to constantly get his way. Eventually his parent discovered his powers and got him sent off to a school that was right for him. He dreads the idea of being around a crowd of people with powers just like him. He enjoyed the idea of (up to this point) being the only super-powered person within his general area. This is the 3rd time he's had to make a new start with no friends and he dreads having to start all over again.
Personality: Caring for those he becomes close to. Opportunistic in a non-sociopathic way. Very stubborn and very emotional (Forms attachments very easily, yay personality weaknesses). Shy and reclusive around strangers. Very innocent mentality (contradictory to his "dark" appearance). Believes in treating others how they treat him (rather than the regular "treat others how you want to be treated).
Appearance: Deep black hair with side-swept bangs, his ears covered by his hair. Very pale white skin. Usually wearing all black (kind of emulating his abilities). About average height. Very thin build (actually extremely underweight).

Shadow Manipulation- The ability to use shadows whenever present to aid him in combat. There MUST be shadows present for these abilities to be used.
-To break a fall (Tiring)
-To summon "shadow clones" basically. Shadows where present can be "summoned" in the form of any being his mind can comprehend. The bigger the being the harder it is to maintain. (Don't expect anything dragon-sized. I just mean that a bear-form is harder to maintain than a human-form basically.) These forms can be de-summoned at will and any damage they receive in combat will be an additional drain on Shadow's energy.
-The ability to hide in shadows. He will turn into a shadow and blend in on the ground perfectly in a dark and shady environment. Any UV-based light can harm him in this state and force him out of it. He cannot do much except travel through shadow in this state, no fighting other than controlling his shadow minions (which while in this form, would prove an extensive drain on his willpower and energy.
--As an addon to hiding in shadows, he can move at increased speeds while hidden in them (At the extent of energy).
-Shadow Possession. At a significant drain to his energy he can possess any regular (non-superpowered) human. (So as far as I know any players will be safe from this assuming we all have powers. This is more of a "I'm up to no good" on the side type thing. =P)
--Seeding. This may be OP, so tell me no if you'd like. With the ability to possess comes the ability to control. Any foe which he has dominated in combat and forced into unconsciousness can now be "possessed" as well. He can force his way into their mind (Think, a round 2 but in their brain. Willpower vs Willpower) and try to force them into submission. If their will is broken, he gains a "permanent" control over them. They will still be their own person but he will be able to influence them greatly do to things they otherwise wouldn't do. Any "Seed" requires a constant supply of energy to maintain, so if he is weakened in combat he may choose to break the seed so they he may continue fighting for a bit longer. He cannot have many seeds active at once otherwise he'll always be extremely tired and unable to put any real effort into anything. He can technically do this to any unconscious person, but unless weakened in combat first their willpower will almost definitely prove too strong for him (unless they are powerless humans).
-Shadow Armor. Can draw upon the shadows around him to form a pitch black layer of darkness around him that can provide him some resilience in combat. This will also augment his strength and speed to an extent, but it is gradually weakened by every shadow minion he has active and running around. (So he will tend to use it when he has none summoned.) Shadow minions can use a weaker version of this armor at the extent of more energy drained.
-Shadow Manipulation! Lastly to this list of powers I can think of is the literal manipulation of shadows as a weapon. For example, if he is fighting an enemy in the shadows he can try to engulf them in a wave of shadows (similar to his shadow armor) as a way to try to bind them in place or suffocate them if enveloped completely. Think of this as a "Channeled" ability that can be broken through outside interference. He could use this to create a weapon such as a "sword" for example, made completely out of shadow. He could use this to possibly throw up a quick two-second barrier to block an attack in the midst of a disadvantaged fight (he can use minor abilities like this by using the presence of his own shadow, just so that he's not completely powerless in the fight.)

If I think of any more powers I will try confirm them with OP before editing them onto this.
Last edited by Naretion on Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hope Shall Prevail

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Naretion wrote:Name: Shadow
Powers/Equipment: Shadow Manipulation. (I shall try to detail, and you tell me if you'll allow this or not. I've spent over an hour trying to make this as balanced as possible. Pros and Cons listed below app). Shadow Flare (Equipment. Is shot up into the sky and creates a chemical blanket that will block out the sun to an extent for only a few minutes, giving him a chance to use his shadow manipulation for a dire couple of minutes if there is no sun present. Any wind-based abilities that could perhaps, blow air at a very fast speed, could easily counter this by blowing all the chemicals away. The time it provides sun coverage depends on how windy of a day it is otherwise. Let me know if you find this too OP and I will remove it.)
Bio: (I will add this in but first I have one question. What age are our characters? Is this a college academy? Or a high school one?)
Personality: Caring for those he becomes close to. Opportunistic in a non-sociopathic way. Very stubborn and very emotional (Forms attachments very easily, yay personality weaknesses). Shy and reclusive around strangers. Very innocent mentality (contradictory to his "dark" appearance). Believes in treating others how they treat him (rather than the regular "treat others how you want to be treated).
Appearance: Deep black hair with side-swept bangs, his ears covered by his hair. Very pale white skin. Usually wearing all black (kind of emulating his abilities). About average height. Very thin build (actually extremely underweight).

Shadow Manipulation- The ability to use shadows whenever present to aid him in combat. There MUST be shadows present for these abilities to be used.
-To break a fall (Tiring)
-To summon "shadow clones" basically. Shadows where present can be "summoned" in the form of any being his mind can comprehend. The bigger the being the harder it is to maintain. (Don't expect anything dragon-sized. I just mean that a bear-form is harder to maintain than a human-form basically.) These forms can be de-summoned at will and any damage they receive in combat will be an additional drain on Shadow's energy.
-The ability to hide in shadows. He will turn into a shadow and blend in on the ground perfectly in a dark and shady environment. Any UV-based light can harm him in this state and force him out of it. He cannot do much except travel through shadow in this state, no fighting other than controlling his shadow minions (which while in this form, would prove an extensive drain on his willpower and energy.
--As an addon to hiding in shadows, he can move at increased speeds while hidden in them (At the extent of energy).
-Shadow Possession. At a significant drain to his energy he can possess any regular (non-superpowered) human. (So as far as I know any players will be safe from this assuming we all have powers. This is more of a "I'm up to no good" on the side type thing. =P)
--Seeding. This may be OP, so tell me no if you'd like. With the ability to possess comes the ability to control. Any foe which he has dominated in combat and forced into unconsciousness can now be "possessed" as well. He can force his way into their mind (Think, a round 2 but in their brain. Willpower vs Willpower) and try to force them into submission. If their will is broken, he gains a "permanent" control over them. They will still be their own person but he will be able to influence them greatly do to things they otherwise wouldn't do. Any "Seed" requires a constant supply of energy to maintain, so if he is weakened in combat he may choose to break the seed so they he may continue fighting for a bit longer. He cannot have many seeds active at once otherwise he'll always be extremely tired and unable to put any real effort into anything. He can technically do this to any unconscious person, but unless weakened in combat first their willpower will almost definitely prove too strong for him (unless they are powerless humans).
-Shadow Armor. Can draw upon the shadows around him to form a pitch black layer of darkness around him that can provide him some resilience in combat. This will also augment his strength and speed to an extent, but it is gradually weakened by every shadow minion he has active and running around. (So he will tend to use it when he has none summoned.) Shadow minions can use a weaker version of this armor at the extent of more energy drained.
-Shadow Manipulation! Lastly to this list of powers I can think of is the literal manipulation of shadows as a weapon. For example, if he is fighting an enemy in the shadows he can try to engulf them in a wave of shadows (similar to his shadow armor) as a way to try to bind them in place or suffocate them if enveloped completely. Think of this as a "Channeled" ability that can be broken through outside interference. He could use this to create a weapon such as a "sword" for example, made completely out of shadow. He could use this to possibly throw up a quick two-second barrier to block an attack in the midst of a disadvantaged fight (he can use minor abilities like this by using the presence of his own shadow, just so that he's not completely powerless in the fight.)

If I think of any more powers I will try confirm them with OP before editing them onto this.

I would say that it's more of a high school, but you're allowed some leeway.

Anyway, accepted!
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Harbertia wrote:@Arstotzkas: Have you ever RPed with New Lavan? I'm wondering what kind of character he will app to play.

Haven't actually.

Heard of him though.
behold, a signature.

New Lavan
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Harbertia wrote:@Arstotzkas: Have you ever RPed with New Lavan? I'm wondering what kind of character he will app to play.

Haven't actually.

Heard of him though.

Oh really. How?
Formerly Lavan Tiri. Add 3881 posts.
Joshulia wrote:Lavan's my trump card, I don't need to play him yet....

Nature-Spirits wrote:Well, that's a scary thought.

Aona wrote:
you make tumblr and myself happy xD

Rob Halfordia wrote:First off, you're an ass, and you know this.

Tarnen wrote:You and I have very different versions of fun, Rumple.

[/quote]&
I'm 14. Bisexual. Paranoid Schizophrenic. Murican.

Speaker of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
WARNING: I DON'T TAKE MYSELF SERIOUSLY, AND PROBABLY NOT YOU EITHER.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:29 pm

New Lavan wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:

Haven't actually.

Heard of him though.

Oh really. How?

Through Academy of Almost Gods, which I was interested in until I got busy.
behold, a signature.

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Name: Aaron Vale.
Powers/Equipment: Can create 2 portals of varying sizes. To place a portal Aaron must be able to picture the area in his mind. Aaron is able to keep a portal open for up to 24 hours and can create ones up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet tall. Portals can cut through anything that is between them upon closing. Aaron's wounds are instantly healed when passing through his own portals provided that he is alive upon passing through.
Bio: Sold illegally as an infant to a secret organization Aaron was experimented on and tortured for a decade before the scientists were successful and his powers manifested themselves. When they finally did Aaron's powers went haywire due to the boys mental state. Portals opened up randomly throughout the lab freeing the many failed experiments that had been locked away. Aaron was trapped in his own cage and was forced to watch the terrifying spectacle of mutated beasts ripping apart scientists and listening to their screams. His only desire was to escape from the terrifying place where he'd spent his life. Closing his eyes and wishing to be somewhere else Aaron transported himself into a busy city street surrounded by unfamiliar strangers and large metal boxes moving in every direction. This was the start of what would be Aaron's life for the next 5 years. Honing his powers he used them to survive by stealing food and money from local shops. He was eventually found by one of the schools many informants and escorted there shortly after.
Personality: Aaron has a very basic mental state his only goal being to accomplish his current goals. He knows only a few basic words and phrases in English but can understand it and many other languages perfectly.
Appearance:
Last edited by Bearon on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:07 am, edited 11 times in total.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Bearon wrote:Name: Aaron Vale.
Powers/Equipment: Can create 2 portals of varying sizes. To place a portal Aaron must be able to picture the area in his mind. Aaron is able to keep a portal open for up to 24 hours and can create one up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet tall. Portals can cut through anything that is between them upon closing.
Bio: Sold illegally as an infant to a secret organization Aaron was experimented on and tortured for a decade before the scientists were successful and his powers manifested themselves. When they finally did Aaron's powers went haywire due to the boys mental state. Portals opened up randomly throughout the lab freeing the many failed experiments that had been locked away. Aaron was trapped in his cage and was forced to watch the terrifying spectacle of mutated beasts ripping scientists apart and the screams of the dying. His only desire was to escape from the terrifying place where he'd spent his life. Closing his eyes and wishing to be somewhere safe Aaron accidently transported himself into a busy city street surrounded by unfamiliar strangers and large metal boxes moving in every direction. This was the start of what would be young Aaron's life for the next 5 years. Honing his powers he used them to survive by stealing food and money from local shops. He was eventually found by one of the schools many informants and escorted there.
Personality: Aaron has a very basic mental state his only goal being his survival. He knows only a few basic words and phrases in English.
Appearance:

Accepted.
behold, a signature.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse