NATION

PASSWORD

AoI Regional Outing Week!

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Rellacrystal
Attaché

Founded: Jun 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

AoI Regional Outing Week!

Postby Rellacrystal » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:32 pm

It has been several months since the AoI International Summit. Princess Eliana, of Rellacrystal, decides to get everyone back together for Regional Leader Outing! She sends an invitation to all leaders in AoI for a week of getting together in her home country. She even arranges the construction of a guest mansion on the west side of her castle for all of the leaders. On the first day, the princess decides to re-aquaint herself with everyone else, to see how they were doing, by waiting in the front courtyard, by the main entrance of the castle. "OOOH, I'm SOSOSO :clap: excited!" Eliana squeals. "Everyone should be here soon!" She brushes off her jeans and straightens her maroon shirt and white headband, looking quite casual. "I hope they don't look at me funny. Last time I looked like I was from the 17th century." She gives the heads up to Joe, her lead security (who lookes extremely like the guy from the Princess Diaries), who allows her to sit on a bench in the courtyard. "They should be arriving in 3... 2... 1..."
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯
This bio is under construction!!
"In the middle of this solemn, gut-punch of an experience, a 13-year-old girl who hardly looks over the age of ten stood up and said, 'Cancer sucks. And I know there’s not a cure, but what we’re doing here, having so much fun and making all these friends, seems to beat it to me.'”

Altor
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 09, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altor » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:43 pm

The Altorian Emperor Justin rides on horseback to courtyard of Rellacrystal, feeling proud to be invite to such an event. He waves his hand to Princess Eliana to get her attention. "Hello, Princess Eliana. How have you been?" He says with a soothing voice and gets down from his horse, putting the lead on the near by post.

Stretchington
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 02, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stretchington » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:53 pm

In the distance the whirring of blades can be heard getting closer and closer, only after it gets over the palace's front lawn is it identified as a Mil Mi-6 belonging to the army of Stretchington. Out steps General Stretch accompanied by his security team, "Long time, no see, princess."
Call me Stretch as that is who I am and who I shall remain for my entire life.

Genealogists are like monkeys: always in the trees.

Genealogy - it's only an obsession after all!

Genealogists don't die, they just lose their census.

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Altor wrote:The Altorian Emperor Justin rides on horseback to courtyard of Rellacrystal, feeling proud to be invite to such an event. He waves his hand to Princess Eliana to get her attention. "Hello, Princess Eliana. How have you been?" He says with a soothing voice and gets down from his horse, putting the lead on the near by post.

"I don't recall you coming to the international summit, but, hi," she says, rising to shake his hand. She softly blushes. "So, we can just hang out here until everyone else arrives,then a little bit of time to show you around and get settled in. We are going to do some pretty fun stuff this week, and the weather is never bad. But be warned, there might be some AoI fangirls that try to get pictures of us... I've heard that some die-hards have pictures of Rifty... But that won't happen. There's tons of security.." She puts her hand on her neck and settles back down on the bench. "Yeah, sometimes I have a tendency to keep talking.. Old habit."
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯
"In the middle of this solemn, gut-punch of an experience, a 13-year-old girl who hardly looks over the age of ten stood up and said, 'Cancer sucks. And I know there’s not a cure, but what we’re doing here, having so much fun and making all these friends, seems to beat it to me.'”

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Stretchington wrote:In the distance the whirring of blades can be heard getting closer and closer, only after it gets over the palace's front lawn is it identified as a Mil Mi-6 belonging to the army of Stretchington. Out steps General Stretch accompanied by his security team, "Long time, no see, princess."

As the plane sets, the princess stands as her hair is blown back. After Stretch exits the plane she grins. "Stretch! So glad you could come," Eliana goes over to shake his hand. "I can't wait for everyone else to get here... Do you think the sultan of Waki Oshiro is going to bring his funky horse?"
Last edited by Rellacrystal on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Stretchington
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stretchington » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Rellacrystal wrote:
Stretchington wrote:In the distance the whirring of blades can be heard getting closer and closer, only after it gets over the palace's front lawn is it identified as a Mil Mi-6 belonging to the army of Stretchington. Out steps General Stretch accompanied by his security team, "Long time, no see, princess."

As the plane sets, the princess stands as her hair is blown back. After Stretch exits the plane she grins. "Stretch! So glad you could come," Eliana goes over to shake his hand. "I can't wait for everyone else to get here... Do you think the sultan of Waki Oshiro is going to bring his funky horse?"

"We can only hope he shows up, but none of my sources have heard from him in a while." responds the general.

Altor
Political Columnist

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altor » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:06 pm

Rellacrystal wrote:
Altor wrote:The Altorian Emperor Justin rides on horseback to courtyard of Rellacrystal, feeling proud to be invite to such an event. He waves his hand to Princess Eliana to get her attention. "Hello, Princess Eliana. How have you been?" He says with a soothing voice and gets down from his horse, putting the lead on the near by post.

"I don't recall you coming to the international summit, but, hi," she says, rising to shake his hand. She softly blushes. "So, we can just hang out here until everyone else arrives,then a little bit of time to show you around and get settled in. We are going to do some pretty fun stuff this week, and the weather is never bad. But be warned, there might be some AoI fangirls that try to get pictures of us... I've heard that some die-hards have pictures of Rifty... But that won't happen. There's tons of security.." She puts her hand on her neck and settles back down on the bench. "Yeah, sometimes I have a tendency to keep talking.. Old habit."

"It's alright, I am glad to be here as it's been a long travel from Altor." He grins and shakes her hand happily, sitting next to her. "It is all fine, we all have our habits."

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:42 pm

Altor wrote:"It's alright, I am glad to be here as it's been a long travel from Altor." He grins and shakes her hand happily, sitting next to her. "It is all fine, we all have our habits."

The color of the princess's cheeks darkens just a smidge, but then she makes herself a little less awkward and a little more open. She relaxes on the bench and quietly breaks Crossy Road out on her phone, waiting for the arrival of the next leader. After playing the game for a little while, she looks up. "Do you guys hear that?"
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Altor
Political Columnist

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altor » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Rellacrystal wrote:
Altor wrote:"It's alright, I am glad to be here as it's been a long travel from Altor." He grins and shakes her hand happily, sitting next to her. "It is all fine, we all have our habits."

The color of the princess's cheeks darkens just a smidge, but then she makes herself a little less awkward and a little more open. She relaxes on the bench and quietly breaks Crossy Road out on her phone, waiting for the arrival of the next leader. After playing the game for a little while, she looks up. "Do you guys hear that?"

The Emperor replies. "I don't hear anything." He stands up with his hand on his holster and looks around, wondering what the princess has in store for him.

Stretchington
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stretchington » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:03 pm

I hear a trumpet, but that's about all.

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:08 am

In the distance, a column of Bradley APCs, Leopard 2 Tanks and SuperCobra Helicopters appears, heading towards the courtyard. As they approach the gates, the Tanks move to the sides and park with the guns facing out towards the distance, while the Bradleys move with 4 either side and troops pouring out as an honour guard for King Luke I as he enters the Palace grounds. The helicopters join the tanks in facing outwards, while one unarmed helicopter parks just outside the palace, to transport the delegates if they want to go somewhere. As King Luke walks into the palace grounds, the honour guard disperses into the defensive line protecting the palace.

"Ciao," King Luke said, "I hope we're all well. Oh and it's good too see you all, and thanks for hosting, Princess Eliana."
Russia,Imperialism, fascism, Religion, Speedo-clad politicians and North Korea
Team Reek, Centralised EU, Australia, NATO, Ukraine(Kiev Rus), Poland, China, Obama and Democrat led Murica
'Straya

This user deplores oxygen pirates, so oxygen pirates beware.

Swag boys
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Swag boys » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:11 pm

In a the background you see a little kitty trying to catch butterfly's and playing with the other kitty's as well

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:16 pm

Reddogkeno101 wrote:In the distance, a column of Bradley APCs, Leopard 2 Tanks and SuperCobra Helicopters appears, heading towards the courtyard. As they approach the gates, the Tanks move to the sides and park with the guns facing out towards the distance, while the Bradleys move with 4 either side and troops pouring out as an honour guard for King Luke I as he enters the Palace grounds. The helicopters join the tanks in facing outwards, while one unarmed helicopter parks just outside the palace, to transport the delegates if they want to go somewhere. As King Luke walks into the palace grounds, the honour guard disperses into the defensive line protecting the palace.

"Ciao," King Luke said, "I hope we're all well. Oh and it's good too see you all, and thanks for hosting, Princess Eliana."

"No problem," the princess replies. "I just hope we can put the past behind us. That summit was when we argued... A lot... So, we're friends, agreed? The princess sticks out her hand.
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:18 pm

Swag boys wrote:In a the background you see a little kitty trying to catch butterfly's and playing with the other kitty's as well

"Swag Boys! At first I didn't recognize you, but now I do," she picks up Swag Boys, who is in cat form, and sets him down by the other leaders. "And I think these other cats should stay at the castle too."
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Swag boys
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Swag boys » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Rellacrystal wrote:
Swag boys wrote:In a the background you see a little kitty trying to catch butterfly's and playing with the other kitty's as well

"Swag Boys! At first I didn't recognize you, but now I do," she picks up Swag Boys, who is in cat form, and sets him down by the other leaders. "And I think these other cats should stay at the castle too."

Meow! *plays with ball of yarn on the floor with the other cats*

Stretchington
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stretchington » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:56 pm

"Princess, I must separate from the group for a while, I got a helicopter coming in loaded down with my personal staff."

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Stretchington wrote:"Princess, I must separate from the group for a while, I got a helicopter coming in loaded down with my personal staff."

"Oh, ok then," the princess replies, looking sad at first, but then realizing that he wasn't actuall going to leave. She checks her watch. "Where's everyone else? It's getting a little late.."
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Swag boys
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Swag boys » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Rellacrystal wrote:
Stretchington wrote:"Princess, I must separate from the group for a while, I got a helicopter coming in loaded down with my personal staff."

"Oh, ok then," the princess replies, looking sad at first, but then realizing that he wasn't actuall going to leave. She checks her watch. "Where's everyone else? It's getting a little late.."

Meow! Meow! I'm hungry meow! Feed me feed me!

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Rellacrystal wrote:
Reddogkeno101 wrote:In the distance, a column of Bradley APCs, Leopard 2 Tanks and SuperCobra Helicopters appears, heading towards the courtyard. As they approach the gates, the Tanks move to the sides and park with the guns facing out towards the distance, while the Bradleys move with 4 either side and troops pouring out as an honour guard for King Luke I as he enters the Palace grounds. The helicopters join the tanks in facing outwards, while one unarmed helicopter parks just outside the palace, to transport the delegates if they want to go somewhere. As King Luke walks into the palace grounds, the honour guard disperses into the defensive line protecting the palace.

"No problem," the princess replies. "I just hope we can put the past behind us. That summit was when we argued... A lot... So, we're friends, agreed? The princess sticks out her hand.

"Yep," King Luke replied. "So um, what are we doing here exactly? Having super fun time? or super serious conference time?"
Last edited by Reddogkeno101 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Reek, Centralised EU, Australia, NATO, Ukraine(Kiev Rus), Poland, China, Obama and Democrat led Murica
'Straya

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:51 pm

Reddogkeno101 wrote:
Rellacrystal wrote:"No problem," the princess replies. "I just hope we can put the past behind us. That summit was when we argued... A lot... So, we're friends, agreed? The princess sticks out her hand.

"Yep," King Luke replied. "So um, what are we doing here exactly? Having super fun time? or super serious conference time?"

"We are going to have a super fun time," the princess replies. "It's just that there aren't a lot of us here... If nobody else comes soon then we're just going to have to get going."
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:05 pm

Rellacrystal wrote:
Reddogkeno101 wrote:"Yep," King Luke replied. "So um, what are we doing here exactly? Having super fun time? or super serious conference time?"

"We are going to have a super fun time," the princess replies. "It's just that there aren't a lot of us here... If nobody else comes soon then we're just going to have to get going."

"Oooooooooo," Luke exclaimed, "Where are we going?"
'Straya

Rellacrystal
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rellacrystal » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:46 pm

Reddogkeno101 wrote:
Rellacrystal wrote:"We are going to have a super fun time," the princess replies. "It's just that there aren't a lot of us here... If nobody else comes soon then we're just going to have to get going."

"Oooooooooo," Luke exclaimed, "Where are we going?"

"Today, I'm would just like to show you guys around the castle and where you'll be staying. I want everything to be a surprise though. Just remember that this is a whole week of events. But I will drop a hint, though; we are going to do something Star Wars related! 8)"
Last edited by Rellacrystal on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✯✯Rellacrystal✯✯

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:19 am

Rellacrystal wrote:
Reddogkeno101 wrote:"Oooooooooo," Luke exclaimed, "Where are we going?"

"Today, I'm would just like to show you guys around the castle and where you'll be staying. I want everything to be a surprise though. Just remember that this is a whole week of events. But I will drop a hint, though; we are going to do something Star Wars related! 8)"

"Nice." King Luke said. "Well if we are doing Star Wars related stuff, who wants to jump on my personal Imperial-II Class Star Destroyer. We have a Death Star under construction that should be finished by the end of the week too!"
'Straya

Larrylykinsland
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Larrylykinsland » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:30 am

Reddogkeno101 wrote:
Rellacrystal wrote:"Today, I'm would just like to show you guys around the castle and where you'll be staying. I want everything to be a surprise though. Just remember that this is a whole week of events. But I will drop a hint, though; we are going to do something Star Wars related! 8)"

"Nice." King Luke said. "Well if we are doing Star Wars related stuff, who wants to jump on my personal Imperial-II Class Star Destroyer. We have a Death Star under construction that should be finished by the end of the week too!"

Emperor Larry arrives awkwardly late and says," Sorry I am late, I got lost. So what's this about Star Wars?"

Stretchington
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stretchington » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:39 am

"I'm finally back, sorry about that, but there was another attempted assassination on a government official in Stretchington," General Stretch says calmly.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates