NATION

PASSWORD

Terra Di Penger [Open, IC, Fantasy]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:26 am

Laiurivian Stonsil-Thank you, really? i thought that you have colonized the entire island? Im guessing from what you are describing is that they will either sacrifice my people to a God or eat them. Yes i think it would be the best idea for my people to avoid those areas unless they are well guarded. Aye, that sounds fair, our prisoners should be waiting at the docks for when after the journey we would arrive back home. *listens to the wind for a moment* I think you have visitors from the lands of the east, im guessing you were expecting visitors?
Last edited by StarkingSeabers on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Velostia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Velostia » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:33 am

*High King Varim who is still in the Yulan lands is sharpening his blades and talking among the scholars and warrior of the capital and discussing different philosophy's before he returns the the Empresses's palace*

High King Varim-This simply wont do, they got some irrigation systems wrong here, if they dont allow for constant flow and re-use of water it would either get contaminated or be wasted. *He stumbles into a meeting by accident* oops sorry lads just thinking over a few things *sees the Empress* oh that reminds me, some of your walls on the eastern side seem a bit damaged, probably from being worn out and some of the irrigation systems in the city are not working efficiently, the water isnt being recycled or constantly flowing which is leading to contamination and sick people, you might want to fix that.

Tenebrisia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tenebrisia » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:06 am

Torkild: Yes, the Yasch wish to enter talks, though about what I am not entirely sure. On the matter of the pagans, technically we do own the land in which the they live, but realistically we have no authority there, and it's not worth raising levies or organising the retinues to go and enforce our rule in those wastelands.

*A page walks up to Torkild and whispers something in his ear.*

Torkild: Ah, the ships are ready. You may leave whenever you wish.

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:15 pm

Laiurivian Stonsil-I see, then my explorers would be advised to avoid these lands at all costs unless they are with an armed guard. Thank you, I hope your talks with the Yasch Empire go well for you, It will probably to do with diplomatic situations on the continent. Other than that i wish you a good day.

*Laiurivian Stonsil proceeds to leave the castle with his small group of guards to head back to the boats with the Elven prisoners on it to return to the mainland and send the ships back with Tenebrisian prisoners*

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Velostia wrote:*High King Varim who is still in the Yulan lands is sharpening his blades and talking among the scholars and warrior of the capital and discussing different philosophy's before he returns the the Empresses's palace*

High King Varim-This simply wont do, they got some irrigation systems wrong here, if they dont allow for constant flow and re-use of water it would either get contaminated or be wasted. *He stumbles into a meeting by accident* oops sorry lads just thinking over a few things *sees the Empress* oh that reminds me, some of your walls on the eastern side seem a bit damaged, probably from being worn out and some of the irrigation systems in the city are not working efficiently, the water isnt being recycled or constantly flowing which is leading to contamination and sick people, you might want to fix that.

"I see you found tde old quarter. That is where the slums are. The area has not been repaired since the Blackreach siege but I still got people on it. They seem to not be doing their jobs if my city is still vulnarable. I will see a new foreman appointed to this immediately."
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Velostia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Velostia » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:07 pm

High King Varim-Its not really vulnerable, damaged yes but not vulnerable. But the water systems there are not that efficient, it could lead to a large amount of sick citizens, if you want i can have a few people from my lands travel down and inspect the irrigation systems here. We live in a country that has alot of snow and because of this water is hard to get but a few hundred years ago my people used constant under water pipes to travel through the ground and use air to pump it through, because the pipes are closer to areas underground where the temperature is warmer than the water is stopped from freezing in the pipes, we probably dont need the heat but we can bring down the resources to achieve this system, would that be alright with you Empress?

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Velostia wrote:High King Varim-Its not really vulnerable, damaged yes but not vulnerable. But the water systems there are not that efficient, it could lead to a large amount of sick citizens, if you want i can have a few people from my lands travel down and inspect the irrigation systems here. We live in a country that has alot of snow and because of this water is hard to get but a few hundred years ago my people used constant under water pipes to travel through the ground and use air to pump it through, because the pipes are closer to areas underground where the temperature is warmer than the water is stopped from freezing in the pipes, we probably dont need the heat but we can bring down the resources to achieve this system, would that be alright with you Empress?

"Do what you must. I will have to see to preparing my empiregto expand agi n It's become rather clear that the Yulan Imperium is all but sorrounded by enemies."
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Velostia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Velostia » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:44 pm

High King Varim-They will arrive in a few days once i send a messenger bird. You may have enemies but you also have allies, The Elves, Dwarves, my people included, we may not have had alot of contact but i intend to assist you with positive intentions and form friendships among our peoples.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates