NATION

PASSWORD

Terra Di Penger [Open, IC, Fantasy]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed May 06, 2015 10:57 am

"I swear on the blood of my ancestors, once my Empire is back to full strength, the orcs will pay for ruining my wedding day!"
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Tenebrisia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tenebrisia » Fri May 08, 2015 3:49 pm

In the Yulan Capitol:

Torkild: Well, that was... Abrupt, to say the least. So what now? *Faces Laiurivian* We still need to have our peace talks, to end this war once and for all.

Teneb Grand Citadel:

Courier: Message for you, sire.

Warsame: Hmm... Let's see here... Ah, yes, good. A bishop has been set up in Lucklond, and the missionaries are making progress. The colony has been growing, and-

*Suddenly there is a large tremor, as what sounds like an animal roaring is heard in the distance.*

Warsame: What was that!? You lot, *Points at a group of soldiers* with me! We need to find out what that was.

Velostia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Velostia » Fri May 08, 2015 6:45 pm

*High King Varim looks at the Empress*

High King Varim-oh oh, the orcs are going to have a bad day, the worst wrath is a angry Empress who has had her wedding ruined, i think this lad is going to be paved with blood very soon.

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Fri May 08, 2015 6:53 pm

*Lauirivian looks at King Torkild*

Laiurivian Stonsil-Yes, we will need to hold the peace meetings, where would you prefer to hold these meetings? in your capital?
Last edited by StarkingSeabers on Fri May 08, 2015 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Fri May 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Velostia wrote:*High King Varim looks at the Empress*

High King Varim-oh oh, the orcs are going to have a bad day, the worst wrath is a angry Empress who has had her wedding ruined, i think this lad is going to be paved with blood very soon.

"They killed my people, attacked my city, destroyed my wedding plans after I went through all the trouble and expense to have it all organized...Yes, there will be blood!"
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Tenebrisia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tenebrisia » Fri May 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Torkild: *Talking to Laiurivian* That should work, although you might not want to bring too many of your men with you. My people can be a bit... Superstitious, and seeing magic using elves probably wouldn't help that.

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Fri May 08, 2015 11:43 pm

Laiurivian Stonsil-don't worry, I will only bring around 3 elite guards, I'll choose them for their swordsman skills rather than the magic in them, aye it would not be beneficial to frighten the people of your lands, it would be better for them to get used to a different race of humanoids as friends first and then find out they know magic, that way they won't be as wary I guess, when do you want to hold the meeting?
Last edited by StarkingSeabers on Fri May 08, 2015 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tenebrisia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tenebrisia » Sat May 09, 2015 5:04 am

Torkild: I have several ships still in port. We could leave at once, *Faces Neyla* assuming you have no problem with that.

*By now most Tenebrisians have boarded back onto the ships and are ready to leave, apart from from Torkild and some guards.*

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sat May 09, 2015 5:51 am

Tenebrisia wrote:Torkild: I have several ships still in port. We could leave at once, *Faces Neyla* assuming you have no problem with that.

*By now most Tenebrisians have boarded back onto the ships and are ready to leave, apart from from Torkild and some guards.*

"You have a homeland to defend. I will not interfere."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Sat May 09, 2015 7:24 pm

Laiurivian Stonsil-Sounds like a good plan

*points to three elite guards*

Laiurivian Stonsil-You three are coming with me to settle the peace talks in the Tenebrisian capital and you will be acting as my personal guards.

*turns to King Torkild*

Laiurivian Stosnil-lead on King Torkild, we will be coming with you now.

*turns back to Empress Neyla*

Laiurivian Stonsil-I am truly sorry for the loss of your wedding my Empress, i assure you we will be supporting you every step of the way. But i must go now, may the winds be carrying you swiftly and generously.

*Laiurivian leaves with hsi three guards and travels with King Torkild to the Tenebrisian boats to head their island.*

Tenebrisia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tenebrisia » Sat May 09, 2015 7:39 pm

*Torkild and his men get on a carrack seperate to Laiurivian. The fleet leaves port and heads towards the open ocean.*

Captain: Should we make a supply stop at Ironcastle, my liege?

Torkild: No, the Ironians aren't very fond of outsiders either. And besides, I'd rather get this war over with.

*They continue on the several day long journey to Tenebrisia.*

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Tue May 12, 2015 3:32 am

*Laiurivian watches as the different Tenebrisian sailors move around on deck, hoisting up sails, tying different ropes around to better manouvre the ship*

Laiurivian Stonsil-Interesting, So this is why the Tenebrisian navy is very effective. Like a oiled dwarf machine constantly working.

*continues to scour the landscape and ship with his eyes, watching the sailors and going back to his cabin to record his day and to rest until the arrival at Tenebrisia*

New Chairlands
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Chairlands » Wed May 13, 2015 2:11 am

*Goshnaz having created another clan*

Goshnaz: Ok, after what Borstong dun to me, my fucking arm. I think we should stir up trouble, get everyone angry at the bastard.

Orc: what do you want us to do.

Goshnaz: raid everywhere and anywhere, were goin to get Borstong killed then if possible kill those we can in the process.

Tenebrisia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tenebrisia » Wed May 13, 2015 2:41 am

*After several days of sailing, the fleet arrives at Teneb Citadel's harbour. The sailors begin to restock and repair the ships, as everybody else heads to the Citadel itself. Some dockhands and guards eye the elves closely, but don't realise they aren't human.*

Commander Wasame: My liege, you're back!

King Torkild: I am, and the Elven king has come to negotiate a peace deal. If you will-

Warsame: I'm sorry, my liege, but there has been an... Incident...

Torkild: What do you mean? Have the Giants turned on our missionaries? Have the Ironians done something?

Warsame: No, nothing on the mainland, just a few days ago, the citadel was attacked by a large flying creature. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I think it was something from the mainland. A dragon, perhaps.

Torkild: Well, you drove it back, I whatever it was, and we have more pressing matters to deal with. Lead the elves to the meeting room. I will be with you shortly.

*Warsame leads the elves through a door on the side of the grand hall, that leads to a small room with a circular table in the middle. After a few minutes, Torkild joins them, having taken off his armour, and put on his regular clothing.*

Torkild: *Sits at the chair opposite the door, with a Papal Guard either side of him* I'll allow you to begin the negotiations.

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Wed May 13, 2015 3:02 am

*Laiurivian whispers to himself*

Laiurivian Stonsil-A dragon, they are meant to be extinct, our forefathers killed them off 20,000 years ago. If they are back this poses a problem.

*Laiurivian sits down at the table and gets comfortable*

Laiurivan Stonsil-Thank you, well as we both already know we just this war over and done, the war itself has killed off many people from our kingdom and yours, it will harm future generations to come, i would rather that the fighting would stop and try to talk about it. Well to start it, we could agree on peace between our people. We have our differences in religion, that i can see. All i ask is that your church doesn't persecute anyone who is not of their faith, you can convert them. But no persecution, the Elven people have had enough of that for one millenia. After things have settled down i was going to suggest that we could begin visits between the people, just to get each other used to the idea of there being more than just humans in the world. And after a while maybe we could strike a trade agreement. But that will have to come later. What would you like out of these negotiations?

Tenebrisia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tenebrisia » Wed May 13, 2015 3:58 am

Torkild: A king does not directly partake in trade. It is too often sinful. However, merchants are often more accustomed to change than the average peasant, so maybe allowing trade to flow between our two kingdoms should be the first step. On the matter of the Church, they are not foolish. They would not persecute those who wield more power in the continent than us. But they will, however, wish to spread the true faith through non-violent means. If you would allow missionaries to enter your lands, so your populace can decide which faith they wish to follow for themselves, we could avoid any future conflicts. On the matter of visits, *quietly laughs* I doubt the average farmer could afford a caravel, so I don't see that happening. Although, once again, merchants could accomplish what that otherwise would.

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Fri May 15, 2015 12:24 am

Lauirivian Stonsil-I see, sinful? do you mean it could lead to greed? Alright, allowing trade between the merchants of our two people's will be a good step. Thats alright, as long as its non-violent then we have no problems at all. The people can decide among themselves as to what faith they want to belong to, its not my position to tell them what they can and cannot follow. *looks inquisitively* I guess the common farmer would not be able to afford it, what if they were settlers that wanted to live in the new lands, guides would make it easier for them to settle. I dont know what dangerous creatures live in Tenebrisia but there are some nasty species who live all over the continent. If they choose to live in our lands then we could assist them with setting up or as protection, seeing as how the last time a Tenebrisian human has set foot in our lands was over a thousand years ago. If that is alright with you that is.

Tenebrisia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tenebrisia » Fri May 15, 2015 1:22 am

Torkild: We have already set up a colony on the mainland. Though, for obvious reasons, I'm not going to say exactly where it is. Its defenses are adequate, we formed a new holy order solely for its protection. *Pauses for a moment* There is one thing that you could do for us. The one thing that rivals a Tenebrisian's devoutness is their thirst for knowledge. If you were to allow our explorers and conquistadors access to your lands, I believe that would be beneficial to both parties.

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 am

Laiurivian Stonsil-Understandable. Sounds like its well defended then, all the better for what lies in our lands. *Laiurivan strokes his chin thinking* As long as they do not do anything hostile or anything threatening then that would be fine. We have information that has been detailing the past 50,000 years, i think your thirst for knowledge will be satiated if you found it. But be careful with where you send your people. There are creatures, horrible monstrosities that live lying in dormant, some have nearly killed off the entire Elven species. Others have left husks of great empires. I am telling you this because there are evils out there that should not be disturbed.

Tenebrisia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tenebrisia » Tue May 19, 2015 12:24 am

Torkild: Do not fret. Our conquistadors won't unleash anything onto your lands... And if anything is awoken, it shall taste Tenebrisian steel. Now, assuming you have nothing more to add, the peace deal will include a minimum three month truce, an exchange of any and all prisoners from both sides, our missionaries and explorers will be allowed to enter your lands and act unhindered, and trade will be allowed to flow between our kingdoms. Is this acceptable?

The Yashch Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yashch Empire » Thu May 21, 2015 6:03 am

In Storms Edge

Emperor Hixlee-Knar: Report?

Scout Master Forlaan Ret: I believe it is well and truely time to go visit the Tenebriaians in their own kingdom

Emperor: I am still worried. I am afraid they will attempt to kill me.

Forlaan Ret: They would be fools to mess with us, sir. We are one of the greatest and oldest civilisations on this earth! They have not witnessed our power, because we choose to be seclusive and secretive. You have nothing to fear.

Emperor: Well, send an official letter to a high official in Tenebrisia. It is time. I need to discuss a lot of things with the king, regarding alliances and wars.

Forlaan Ret: Yes sir!

Forlaan Ret drafts up a letter to a Tenebrisian high official
Last edited by The Yashch Empire on Thu May 21, 2015 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu May 21, 2015 6:31 am

Empress Neyla Neyla slowly builds up her forces and rebuilds the damage done to her empire by the Blackreach and Orcs. Slowly, the Yulan Empire begins to reopen it's trade routes and once more, trading junks sail the seas.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Tenebrisia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tenebrisia » Thu May 21, 2015 5:14 pm

*The negotiations are interrupted when a messenger enters the room*

Courier: I'm sorry to interrupt, my liege, but we have a message from the Yashch Empire.

King Torkild: I see. Hand it to me.

*The courier walks up and gives him the message.*

Torkild: *Reads the message* Hmm... It was a bit of a stretch just to get four Elves into the kingdom. An Emperor would require more guards than a king, and at least the elves may be confused for humans, I doubt the Yashch would. But it could be seen as hostile to not allow them in, so we have to try. We will send a small fleet to bring them here, and hope it doesn't arouse too much suspicion.

*A fleet consisting of three caravels and two cogs is sent to Storm's Edge.*
Last edited by Tenebrisia on Thu May 21, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Wed May 27, 2015 1:04 am

Laiurivian Stonsil-I have nothing more to add really. Im not saying your men will unleash anything, im saying that they will accidentally wake up some nasty creatures, its happened before. How do you think the Blackreach woke up the first time? A dwarf came across a deeply buried cavern full of them. The prisoner deal sounds fine. We dont have many prisoners to begin with but we will send them to your nearest settlement. And you dont have to worry, we treated your prisoners well, they are getting three meals a day and comfortable living conditions. Yes this is acceptable, If we can have some elves explore your lands too, they will use magic to hide their Elven features to blend in with the humans, we wish to study how your civilization has grown since over a thousand or so years ago.

Tenebrisia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tenebrisia » Wed May 27, 2015 5:27 am

Torkild: You may send your explorers. I think you'll find most of this land to be completely different. Although there are still several pagan settlements scattered throughout the wilderness that I recommend your people avoid. Most of them try to kill any humans that stray into their territory, I'd hate to see what they'd do to elves. We'll load up our prisoners onto the same fleet that you go home on, and then those same ships will bring back your prisoners.

*Meanwhile, the fleet sent to the Yashch Empire arrives at Storm's Edge, and one of the captains invites Hixlee-Knar onto his ship.*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates