NATION

PASSWORD

1990 - World war 3 ( RP, IC )

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

1990 - World war 3 ( RP, IC )

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:08 am

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=324804

Welcome to the IC Thread! Roleplay as your nation here.
Last edited by Dutchland-UK-Prussia on Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:11 am

Saudi Arabia begins extreme output of oil in order to increase trade as much as possible. The king decide a military alliance with Russia is the best way to go.

Aglium
Envoy

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aglium » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:11 am

Brazil spends most of it's money on trade.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:14 am

The American President George Bush has sent a peace letter to the Soviet Union.

To The Soviet Union

Hello, I understand that our ideologies are different, but America proposes that we join our armies together, and destroy the motherfucking kingdoms who we both hate, such as Japan, Germany, and Brazil.
Last edited by Kumbhalgarh on Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:14 am

Badassistanian wrote:Saudi Arabia begins extreme output of oil in order to increase trade as much as possible. The king decide a military alliance with Russia is the best way to go.

We consider the alliance, and after consideration, we accept.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:15 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:The American President George Bush has sent a peace letter to the Soviet Union.

To The Soviet Union

Hello, I understand that our ideologies are different, but America proposes that we join our armies together, and destroy the motherfucking kingdoms who we both hate, such as Japan, Germany, and Brazil.

To: United States of America

Greetings,
Since when were Germany and Brazil kingdoms? Plus, we like Germany. And we're Communist, your Capitalist. So basically, no.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:16 am

America is angered at this response, but stays calm for the moment. Slowly (you cant know about this its a secret) the American army begins to train its eyes on taking over Moscow

JAI MATA DI

Aglium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglium » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:17 am

Brazil wishes to make a trading alliance with the Soviet Union.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:17 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:America is angered at this response, but stays calm for the moment. Slowly (you cant know about this its a secret) the American army begins to train its eyes on taking over Moscow

OOC: Army? Seriously reconsider that, Soviet ICBMs would be launched at the US with full backing of the international community if that happened.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:18 am

Aglium wrote:Brazil wishes to make a trading alliance with the Soviet Union.

We accept the trading alliance. To start off, we offer to trade 2 tanks in return for 40 crates of bananas.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:18 am

The king of Saudi would like to have a meeting with the president of the United States

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:20 am

The President is currently unavailable, but the foreign minister, Mr. David Ndukwe will be in Saudi Arabia.

JAI MATA DI

Aglium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglium » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:20 am

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:
Aglium wrote:Brazil wishes to make a trading alliance with the Soviet Union.

We accept the trading alliance. To start off, we offer to trade 2 tanks in return for 40 crates of bananas.

Brazil agrees to the deal and sends 40 crates of bananas to Russia,

The New Byzantine
Minister

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:20 am

Japan, the newly empire invaded Korea and most of the Japanese Imperial Army kills the Republican and Communist armies in the Korean Peninsula, well..North and South Korea is ceased to exist and annexed those countries into my mighty empire!

Japan marks the Manchurian region, Mongolia, Kamchatka peninsula, and Far East Russia as the sphere of influenced but soon Manchuria will be annexed into the empire.

Most of the Japanese Imperial Army has been sent to the Korean Peninsula as the staging battleground.

---

Meanwhile in my homeland, economy is increasing and the old people in Japan keeps complaining about the rise of the Second empire of Japan, giving them nightmares including veterans, well that's bad..
Kumbhalgarh wrote:"Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back." - Kumbhalgarh in Solence RP

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:21 am

Aglium wrote:
Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:We accept the trading alliance. To start off, we offer to trade 2 tanks in return for 40 crates of bananas.

We in return send the tanks.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:21 am

Aglium wrote:
Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:We accept the trading alliance. To start off, we offer to trade 2 tanks in return for 40 crates of bananas.

The American President warns brazil that it might go bankrupt. Because the American army and navy is pressuring key traders of brazil to stop trading with Brazil.

JAI MATA DI

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:22 am

The New Byzantine wrote:Japan, the newly empire invaded Korea and most of the Japanese Imperial Army kills the Republican and Communist armies in the Korean Peninsula, well..North and South Korea is ceased to exist and annexed those countries into my mighty empire!

Japan marks the Manchurian region, Mongolia, Kamchatka peninsula, and Far East Russia as the sphere of influenced but soon Manchuria will be annexed into the empire.

Most of the Japanese Imperial Army has been sent to the Korean Peninsula as the staging battleground.

---

Meanwhile in my homeland, economy is increasing and the old people in Japan keeps complaining about the rise of the Second empire of Japan, giving them nightmares including veterans, well that's bad..

We offer a alliance to Japan and use of all of our ports. We also applaud Japan on extinguishing the so-called "Communist North Korea".
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:23 am

We tell Brazil in secret that if things go sour with the US, we will drop a ICBM on a US city of Brazil's choice, excluding Chicago.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:24 am

300,000 American soldiers are deployed to the Korean penisula to defend South Korea.

JAI MATA DI

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:25 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:300,000 American soldiers are deployed to the Korean penisula to defend South Korea.

South Korea has already fallen, as stated in the storyline. 300,000 is also excessive.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:26 am

Germany is intrigued, seeing this new Japan. Germany's economy is also increasing at a fast rate, being one of the strongest nations in Europe. Germany begins building more planes and tanks, while also recruiting more citizens. The citizens are worried about a 4th Reich coming, but the president assures them the opposite is truly the case. Germany is world power, and must now act like one.

Germany purchases several iron deposits, that way it can take lead in the steel industry, and use it for other purposes.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:27 am

Saudi grows weary of America and there moves we tell the international community that if they take action we will take action. We begins full scale capturing and removing of terrorists in Saudi and capture there huge supply of weopens to aid us.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:27 am

Togeria wrote:Germany is intrigued, seeing this new Japan. Germany's economy is also increasing at a fast rate, being one of the strongest nations in Europe. Germany begins building more planes and tanks, while also recruiting more citizens. The citizens are worried about a 4th Reich coming, but the president assures them the opposite is truly the case. Germany is world power, and must now act like one.

Germany purchases several iron deposits, that way it can take lead in the steel industry, and use it for other purposes.

We offer a alliance to Germany.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:30 am

Badassistanian wrote:Saudi grows weary of America and there moves we tell the international community that if they take action we will take action. We begins full scale capturing and removing of terrorists in Saudi and capture there huge supply of weopens to aid us.

DUDE, I said I am slowly moving my army towards Moscow, its a secret you can't figure that out. Thats called Meta Gaming.

JAI MATA DI

The New Byzantine
Minister

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:31 am

We offer a alliance to Japan and use of all of our ports. We also applaud Japan on extinguishing the so-called "Communist North Korea".

We accept the "alliance" to the Soviet Union and we tell to the Soviet Union that don't betray us just like you did in that previous Great War (WWII).

---

[ THE SECRET PLAN ]

Emperor Akihito said to his general, "General, this is a good plan, the Soviet Union has manage to be allied with us! We will invade their territories AFTER we defeat those Communist China and the Mongols! They don't even know our secret plan!" and the imperial General said, "Yes, my emperor, they don't even know our secret plan." and Emperor Akihito, "General, tomorrow, you will lead the Imperial Japanese Army! First, you will invade Shenyang and annexed that province to our mighty empire! Do not fail this invasion, General." and the General said, "I will promise to you, my emperor that I will not fail this invasion!" and Emperor Akihito said, "Good, General, this is for the Shogunate." and the General said, "Indeed my emperor, for the Shogunate."

--

The Imperial Japanese Army is now marching to the border between the Communist China and wait for the cold-night until the orders came out.

Also, we want a Non-Agression Pact with the Soviet Union incase their is a bad relation happening to my 'allies'.
Kumbhalgarh wrote:"Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back." - Kumbhalgarh in Solence RP

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse