NATION

PASSWORD

Commonwealth of Allies - Recruitment Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Arganuta
Secretary

Founded: May 01, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Arganuta » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:42 pm

The Commonwealth of Allies: Where Freedom is not Just a Word

Greetings fellow Nations,
the Commonwealth of Allies is looking for new members !

So, why should i join the COA ?

• We are open to everyone ! It doesn't matter if you're a communist, a libertarian , a conservative or a mad scientist trying to destroy the world with weaponized bacon.Everyone is welcome and everyone is allowed to state his opinion and to participate in regional activities.

• We have a fully democratic Government ! Become senator, start your own political party, who know, maybe you'll even be the next Prime General (WA Delegate)!This is your chance to release your inner bureaucrat by passing laws or to ammending the constitution, or to show the world your political talent by winning election after election.

• We have offsite forums ! Chat with the other nations, create or join exciting RP's or laugh at the threads in Afrikaanza's realm.

• RP's! It doesn't matter if you're new and unexperienced with RP's or if you are an RP-guru, you'll find something you'll like and if not, we encourage you to create a thread for an RP you'd like.Our RP-Mentor Cocoa will help you, if you have problems or questions.

• We have an active RMB! Talk about the weekly regional topic, have interesting discussion or express your opinions on regional events.

• We have our own regional Games ! Acharstan,our founder has programmed multiple regional games.Now you can play flashgames with the sweet sweet taste of freedom mixed with bacon-rootbeer-floats(our famous regional drink).Yummy!

• We aren't a Big Boring Behemoth! You know what i'm talking about : the regions with hundreds of nations, who you don't know nor care about.The forums are flooded with topics you don't know anything of or don't care about and a new thread you start gets no attention, because 20 other new threads appear the minute you post this one.We on the other hand are a small but dedicated region.This also makes it easier for new nations to get to know everybody.

• We are raider-proof! Because we have an active founder our region cannot be raided or destroyed, this means you only have to be part of the R/D gameplay if you want to (join our army for that), you don't have to fight invaders f you're just an RP focused nation.

Join Our Region Now !

If you have any Questions, you can ask Arganuta or Acharastan.

Have a nice day,
Arganuta, Senator of the COA.

Useful links :
Our Offsite Forums
Our Constitution

Last edited by Arganuta on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
╔═════════════════╗
Federation of Allies
╚═════════════════╝
              

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Best of luck :lol:
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Acharastan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Good job Arganuta! I like the look of everything!

You just forgot one thing though: We're all INSANE! INSANE! INSANE! INSANE! INSANE! INSANE! INSANE! INSANE! INSANE! INSANE! INSANE! INSANE! INSANE! INSANE!

We've always got something strange going on, and that keeps things interesting! No one wants to go inactive when you're waiting for what Afrikaanza says next.

And don't even get me started on naming things. Ideas fly, the lulz go everywhere, we've got this, we've got that, mash this, destroy that, feed this to the giant squid living in space, send that on a spaceship to Mars, and BOOM! (No, literally. BOOM! was one of our ideas).

It's easier to list what doesn't happen here. One time, I sent out exploding telegrams (Michael Bay!!!). Another time, it rained bacon and beer. But the beer had roots, and it seemed to float. Another time, a giant UFO landed here, millions of alien-humans from past Earth arrived, and everyone was like "Cuul brah."

We don't care how strange you are, because there's bound to be someone stranger. And there's someone stranger than that person. But we don't have infinite nations, so how does it work? Well, when we get used to the strange, the normal becomes strange. Strange, isn't it?

So in conclusion: Caring is not something we do.

AND BY THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY FINGER, I CLICK SUBMIT!
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
| +@=I=====> Founder of The Commonwealth of Allies <=====I=@+ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
  • Reppy: Nationstates has taught me the art of the "polite f***-off" letter.
  • Arch: "I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up" - Valaran
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

Arganuta
Secretary

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Arganuta » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Rifty wrote:Best of luck :lol:

Last edited by Arganuta on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════════╗
Federation of Allies
╚═════════════════╝
              

Nordenwald
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordenwald » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Fond memories of this region. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I tagged the region both 'silly' and 'snarky' in my time as delegate.

Honestly, I recommend this region to anybody who is looking for a community of friendly, humorous chaps.

The one drawback is the lack of a regional army (R/D is important).
Strong Supporter of Austrian Economics
Proud Agorist Cheerleader
Smithdown and Wavertree wrote:Ron Paul was ordained by God to lead humanity into a golden age of prosperity and space travel and you spat it back in the face of the divine

you could have listened, you had a chance

Acharastan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Nordenwald wrote:Fond memories of this region. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I tagged the region both 'silly' and 'snarky' in my time as delegate.

Honestly, I recommend this region to anybody who is looking for a community of friendly, humorous chaps.

The one drawback is the lack of a regional army (R/D is important).

We'll get to that, promise.

But we currently have a bigger problem.

SOMEONE STOLE THE BACON
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
| +@=I=====> Founder of The Commonwealth of Allies <=====I=@+ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
  • Reppy: Nationstates has taught me the art of the "polite f***-off" letter.
  • Arch: "I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up" - Valaran
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

Arganuta
Secretary

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Arganuta » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:00 am

bump
╔═════════════════╗
Federation of Allies
╚═════════════════╝
              

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:40 am

Arganuta wrote:bump

People go to the latest post in a thread...not the OP as a general rule. Bumping this means they'll come here and read bump and nothing more. If you want people to pay attention to your region tell us something happening in the region through articles. If people are not showing interests tossing bumps at them will not change that. Not to mention if you keep just bumping your thread will most likely end up locked.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Arganuta
Secretary

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Arganuta » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Rifty wrote:
Arganuta wrote:bump

People go to the latest post in a thread...not the OP as a general rule. Bumping this means they'll come here and read bump and nothing more. If you want people to pay attention to your region tell us something happening in the region through articles. If people are not showing interests tossing bumps at them will not change that. Not to mention if you keep just bumping your thread will most likely end up locked.

Ok, i'll refrain from bumping this thread in the future.Thanks for the information.
╔═════════════════╗
Federation of Allies
╚═════════════════╝
              

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay