NATION

PASSWORD

What Lies Below (OOC; OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which AC are we pursuing first?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:05 am

1. The lone Megalodon in Gansbaii needs to be dealt with before the Great White Shark population disappears.
5%
2. Whatever's up there in the northern Pacific has got to be massive. If so, we could potentially make more money off the bounty.
11%
3. The natives might be superstitious, but what if their stories of a "half-man/half-shark" are true?
58%
4. For freedom and democracy, we must kill the fucking squid in order to keep the oil flowing.
26%

Total votes : 19

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:16 pm

✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Where did Sasutary go, anyways?
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

Reverend Norv
Senator

Founded: Jun 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Reverend Norv » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:13 am

I'm waiting on Marie, myself, to debrief Caleb in the captain's cabin.
For really, I think that the poorest he that is in England hath a life to live as the greatest he. And therefore truly, Sir, I think it's clear that every man that is to live under a Government ought first by his own consent to put himself under that Government. And I do think that the poorest man in England is not at all bound in a strict sense to that Government that he hath not had a voice to put himself under.
Col. Thomas Rainsborough, Putney Debates, 1647

A God who let us prove His existence would be an idol.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Rudaslavia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Rudaslavia » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:28 pm

Be there in a bit!
Friends call me "Rud."

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:14 am

I wouldn't mind giving this RP the old De-Fib.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:47 am

Me either.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:00 am

Rupudska wrote:Me either.

I think the issue with our original incarnation was that the first case was a bit "boring." Not everyone had shit to do, because there was a lot of building actions involving specific roles, leaving the characters who inhabited less-essential roles to amble about and for their players to gradually lose interest. Originally, it was my intent to have us in the high seas on some sort of high-octane, highly dangerous mission engaging a plethora of dangerous ACs, and if I do decide to de-fib this RP and do a reboot, we will likely do something like clearing out ACs from a strait or something.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:01 am

I'd be interested.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:11 am

Tiltjuice wrote:I'd be interested.

It'll be good to have you aboard. I want to retain as much of the original cast as we can, while also welcoming a motley selection of seasoned RP'ers into the mix, as well as actually gathering competent Co-OPs to help me run the plot and make it both challenging and interesting for everyone involved.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:12 am

Cylarn wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:I'd be interested.

It'll be good to have you aboard. I want to retain as much of the original cast as we can, while also welcoming a motley selection of seasoned RP'ers into the mix, as well as actually gathering competent Co-OPs to help me run the plot and make it both challenging and interesting for everyone involved.

Thanks.

Is Lance around? I can also ask around PL to see if anyone's interested.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:24 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

Thanks.

I RP'ed with Spearcrescent a few months ago, and I figure he'd still be around. He's got an RP group as well, so I'll probably talk to them.

Since Min did a spectacular job with the OOC page, I'll probably repost it and open the reboot within the course of a few hours. Judging to how it was responded to last time, I figure it will take off fairly well, and I can run both it and UoF, especially if I get some Co-OPs together. There will be some times in which my availability will be limited (8am-5pm Monday-Friday; and later in the week, firearms training will have me at the range from 1pm-10pm) but we can manage.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:35 am

Cylarn wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Thanks.

I RP'ed with Spearcrescent a few months ago, and I figure he'd still be around. He's got an RP group as well, so I'll probably talk to them.

Since Min did a spectacular job with the OOC page, I'll probably repost it and open the reboot within the course of a few hours. Judging to how it was responded to last time, I figure it will take off fairly well, and I can run both it and UoF, especially if I get some Co-OPs together. There will be some times in which my availability will be limited (8am-5pm Monday-Friday; and later in the week, firearms training will have me at the range from 1pm-10pm) but we can manage.

Righto.

Firearms training...sweet.
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:37 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

Righto.

Firearms training...sweet.

The joys of rookie cop school.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:56 pm

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse