NATION

PASSWORD

The Return: Insurgents (IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chedastan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Due to the carnage that had occurred in the warehouse, that had made several dead militiamen, and loss potential in forced labor, Andras will find that he had quickly received a citation from the Hungarian Government after they had inevitably received the report. The citation basically berated him on his incompetence to maintaining order, and informed him that they were receiving noise complaints from the area, then it warn him that if another incident were to occur, they will strip him from his position, and move him to a lesser task. One should naturally be wary now, as it is not wise to disappoint the Government, as even a loyal militiaman has no way to tell what they have plan for them.

It was at this moment that a few suspicious looking figures then appeared near the warehouses. Looking very distraught and angry at what one could presume they saw from the carnage. Obviously they were immediately spotted by other militiamen, and it was very likely they were part of some hostile faction, or a gang of sorts, made up of foreigners. It would seem that Andras couldn't even be given a breather.

Simon decided he would likely be better off if he were to be straight forward. "Um, okay I'll get to the chase for you. Now from what I can tell, you have to be an insurgent of sorts, right? Now I'm honestly without much in the way of options of course, but I think you and I will have a better chance of either getting out of this, or making it through, if we were to cooperate together, and work with each other, you know? Now I know this is all sudden, but there isn't a better then now, and I think they're probably going to end up torturing us both to death anyway, but what to you think?" Simon said to Jaren rather quickly, lest to waste too much time explaining. He felt a bit like he was back at the office talking to a client, of course those days will never happen again, but at least it was the one thing this morning that Simon felt a bit familiar with.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:47 am

Chedastan wrote:Simon decided he would likely be better off if he were to be straight forward. "Um, okay I'll get to the chase for you. Now from what I can tell, you have to be an insurgent of sorts, right? Now I'm honestly without much in the way of options of course, but I think you and I will have a better chance of either getting out of this, or making it through, if we were to cooperate together, and work with each other, you know? Now I know this is all sudden, but there isn't a better then now, and I think they're probably going to end up torturing us both to death anyway, but what to you think?" Simon said to Jaren rather quickly, lest to waste too much time explaining. He felt a bit like he was back at the office talking to a client, of course those days will never happen again, but at least it was the one thing this morning that Simon felt a bit familiar with.

Jaren perked an eyebrow at the stranger's proposition. He had to be mental or desperate or perhaps a little bit of both. Some part of the resistance fighter couldn't help but sympathize given the fight he had taken upon his own shoulders. But there were in a secluded area under complete lock down. More than half the captives were hapless Nevidians who wouldn't, or couldn't, raise arms against their oppressors purely by being pacifists. It was a hopeless situation, one that Jaren often wondered why he had taken up arms fighting on a rear-end and calling it a hope.

"Let's say you're right," Jaren began slowly, crossing his arms and leaned against the wall. "How do you propose we join up and... presumably escape this place? Even if my friends and I were to help, that's what? Four? Maybe six at most if you've got a little back up? Against an entire squad out there waiting for an excuse to let loose bullets that'll shred us into pieces. We don't have any weapons and we don't have anything else that could help us. Are these captives going to help us?"

He looked around and took a deep breath in resignation, "They can't even help themselves."

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:47 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Chedastan wrote:Simon decided he would likely be better off if he were to be straight forward. "Um, okay I'll get to the chase for you. Now from what I can tell, you have to be an insurgent of sorts, right? Now I'm honestly without much in the way of options of course, but I think you and I will have a better chance of either getting out of this, or making it through, if we were to cooperate together, and work with each other, you know? Now I know this is all sudden, but there isn't a better then now, and I think they're probably going to end up torturing us both to death anyway, but what to you think?" Simon said to Jaren rather quickly, lest to waste too much time explaining. He felt a bit like he was back at the office talking to a client, of course those days will never happen again, but at least it was the one thing this morning that Simon felt a bit familiar with.

Jaren perked an eyebrow at the stranger's proposition. He had to be mental or desperate or perhaps a little bit of both. Some part of the resistance fighter couldn't help but sympathize given the fight he had taken upon his own shoulders. But there were in a secluded area under complete lock down. More than half the captives were hapless Nevidians who wouldn't, or couldn't, raise arms against their oppressors purely by being pacifists. It was a hopeless situation, one that Jaren often wondered why he had taken up arms fighting on a rear-end and calling it a hope.

"Let's say you're right," Jaren began slowly, crossing his arms and leaned against the wall. "How do you propose we join up and... presumably escape this place? Even if my friends and I were to help, that's what? Four? Maybe six at most if you've got a little back up? Against an entire squad out there waiting for an excuse to let loose bullets that'll shred us into pieces. We don't have any weapons and we don't have anything else that could help us. Are these captives going to help us?"

He looked around and took a deep breath in resignation, "They can't even help themselves."

Mary let out an exasperated sigh as she grew increasing irritated by the situation she was in.She raised her head, allowing her eyes to scan the area, hopping to find a way to escape ,but failing epically. She sighed again, giving up on the possibility of getting out this place anytime soon she instead began to pace around pointedly ignoring the glare that a few Nevidians sent her way when she happened to past by a group who were huddle close together.

She stopped midway through her little stroll around her shared prison, when she noticed the two men off the side speaking in hush tones. Not conspicuous at all she thought as she frowned at them, looking away she tried to focus her attention on something else not wanting to get involve in other people's private conversation.However the area seem to get several degree cooler and she shivered slightly, sub consciously she began to hug herself to preserve body heat, as the cold finally began to affect her. Glancing at the two men once more, she decided to go over there, not really to strike up a conversation but to see if they had any idea why they were here. It wasn't her intention to overhear their escape plan. No not at all.

"Well you can add another helper into your little scheme" She began, dropping her hands and ignoring the cold air around her in favor of twirling a few locks of her brown "This place is such a drag, and no offense but, I rather be somewhere else" She said as a bored expression took over her face.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:27 pm

"Oh yes, because this is the premiere place to be in all of Hungary," Jaren remarked with a roll of his eyes. He stifled the rest of his comment, lest it got himself into a predicament none of them wanted.

Not a bad idea, he though to himself. It was likely a last ditch effort to garner any kind of attention past the end of a rifle but they'd have to do it in such a way that kept the guns holstered. Though act to follow, the men that held the lot of them here were trigger happy on a good day.

"This man over here," he gestured with his chin toward Simon, "thinks we can pool our nonexistent resources and attempt to overthrow our captors. Though I'm not sure how that's going to pass since we've got, you know, nothing between the lot of us and less than a following with the rest of this lot. They're not fighters and too afraid."

As much as he harbored no ill will of his own brethren, Jaren had to face that particular fact of his own kind more than once. They were sheep, too passive and too few actually took up arms. Another reason why the Resistance was nothing more than a twitching body at this point. Aid from foreign organizations did little to stem to pervading sense of failure to the war against their oppressors.

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:"Oh yes, because this is the premiere place to be in all of Hungary," Jaren remarked with a roll of his eyes. He stifled the rest of his comment, lest it got himself into a predicament none of them wanted.

Not a bad idea, he though to himself. It was likely a last ditch effort to garner any kind of attention past the end of a rifle but they'd have to do it in such a way that kept the guns holstered. Though act to follow, the men that held the lot of them here were trigger happy on a good day.

"This man over here," he gestured with his chin toward Simon, "thinks we can pool our nonexistent resources and attempt to overthrow our captors. Though I'm not sure how that's going to pass since we've got, you know, nothing between the lot of us and less than a following with the rest of this lot. They're not fighters and too afraid."

As much as he harbored no ill will of his own brethren, Jaren had to face that particular fact of his own kind more than once. They were sheep, too passive and too few actually took up arms. Another reason why the Resistance was nothing more than a twitching body at this point. Aid from foreign organizations did little to stem to pervading sense of failure to the war against their oppressors.

Mary glared at him, but refrained from retorting, not wanting to cause a ruckus and end up being put down by one of those ass hats. Shifting her gaze to the other man and completely ignoring the Nevidian she said " We'll need a distraction that's for sure." which was true, she will agree with this nevidian that there's no way they could revolt and make it out of this alive. Honestly this was such a bad idea and she was 90% sure something would go wrong but even if there was only a small chance of escape she was taking it.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chedastan
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:39 pm

As Simon was trying to think of what next to say the Jaren's response, he noticed the woman who he tried to talk to earlier had just came over to talk to them. Oh so now she wants to talk, figures. He thought to himself a bit annoyed, though not really that bothered. Simon then heard Jaren's comment on what he had proposed to him, to which Simon would had liked to mentioned to them that he was thinking of something a bit different. Though before he could of said anything, the woman had then said to him. "We'll need a distraction, that's for sure."

To which Simon's response was simply. "Like what? Shout that one of these helpless pacifist has a gun? And then hope that they get shot and we try to escape in the insuring chaos? Yeah that'll go over well." Simon said with clear sarcasm. Simon of course just knew that the chances to escape from this pen were minimum at best. He had already figured that the best chance of survival is likely trying to wait it out just a little while longer, and look for an opening to go from, though that wouldn't help their chances by much, and he figured that too.

Simon then came up with a thought, and looked towards Jaren, and asked him. "What are the chances that our transport will get ambushed by someone? You should know that sort of stuff, right?"

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:52 pm

Chedastan wrote:As Simon was trying to think of what next to say the Jaren's response, he noticed the woman who he tried to talk to earlier had just came over to talk to them. Oh so now she wants to talk, figures. He thought to himself a bit annoyed, though not really that bothered. Simon then heard Jaren's comment on what he had proposed to him, to which Simon would had liked to mentioned to them that he was thinking of something a bit different. Though before he could of said anything, the woman had then said to him. "We'll need a distraction, that's for sure."

To which Simon's response was simply. "Like what? Shout that one of these helpless pacifist has a gun? And then hope that they get shot and we try to escape in the insuring chaos? Yeah that'll go over well." Simon said with clear sarcasm. Simon of course just knew that the chances to escape from this pen were minimum at best. He had already figured that the best chance of survival is likely trying to wait it out just a little while longer, and look for an opening to go from, though that wouldn't help their chances by much, and he figured that too.

Simon then came up with a thought, and looked towards Jaren, and asked him. "What are the chances that our transport will get ambushed by someone? You should know that sort of stuff, right?"

Irritation flashed through Mary's eyes as she frowned at Simon. "It was just a suggestion"she stated, still twirling her brown locks as she glanced back towards the other prisoners "A much better plan than fighting with a bunch of pacifist" She looked over to the Nevidian male. "No offense"

She paused for a moment and raised her brow at Simon, finally releasing the lock of hair in favor of placing her hands on her hips and glaring at him. "Seriously? that's your plan? Just sit around and pray that we get save by strangers who could be even worse than these douchbags!" She quipped, not liking the lack of balls these two guys had.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
Irritation flashed through Mary's eyes as she frowned at Simon. "It was just a suggestion"she stated, still twirling her brown locks as she as she glanced back at the other prisoners "A much better plan than fighting with a bunch of pacifist" She looked over to the Nevidian male. "No offense"

She paused for a moment and raised her brow at Simon, finally releasing the lock of hair in favor of placing her hands on her hips and glaring at Simon. "Seriously? that's your plan? Just sit around and pray that we get save by strangers who could be even worse than these douchbags!" She quipped, not liking the lack of balls these two guys had.

"Don't criticize something that you didn't think of, unless you have a better idea," Jaren smiled rhetorically at the girl. He shrugged at the thought of a transport being ambushed, it was possible but it factored mainly into the willingness of the Resistance, let alone if they had the necessary numbers to commit to it and the adequate equipment.

"It's not that it isn't possible, it's a simple toss up for 50/50," Jaren explained. "The capabilities of my friends aren't exactly broad. The first challenge is getting the gumption to tackle a transport. Granted, its filled with my people and usually that's motivation enough but these are tougher times than most care to realize and we've had to make some hard decisions due to the overall issue," he left it at that, preferring not to go into further details about how badly crippled they were on manpower and equipment just in case the cameras had nifty listening devices as well. He explained enough that he was sure would get the point across.

"We can hope," he said with a smirk. "I'd be pleasantly surprised if something happened that worked in our favor. The best course right now is to keep calm as possible; no amount of infighting will help us. We'd be dead before we see a transport."

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:11 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Saint Morning wrote:
Irritation flashed through Mary's eyes as she frowned at Simon. "It was just a suggestion"she stated, still twirling her brown locks as she as she glanced back at the other prisoners "A much better plan than fighting with a bunch of pacifist" She looked over to the Nevidian male. "No offense"

She paused for a moment and raised her brow at Simon, finally releasing the lock of hair in favor of placing her hands on her hips and glaring at Simon. "Seriously? that's your plan? Just sit around and pray that we get save by strangers who could be even worse than these douchbags!" She quipped, not liking the lack of balls these two guys had.

"Don't criticize something that you didn't think of, unless you have a better idea," Jaren smiled rhetorically at the girl. He shrugged at the thought of a transport being ambushed, it was possible but it factored mainly into the willingness of the Resistance, let alone if they had the necessary numbers to commit to it and the adequate equipment.

"It's not that it isn't possible, it's a simple toss up for 50/50," Jaren explained. "The capabilities of my friends aren't exactly broad. The first challenge is getting the gumption to tackle a transport. Granted, its filled with my people and usually that's motivation enough but these are tougher times than most care to realize and we've had to make some hard decisions due to the overall issue," he left it at that, preferring not to go into further details about how badly crippled they were on manpower and equipment just in case the cameras had nifty listening devices as well. He explained enough that he was sure would get the point across.

"We can hope," he said with a smirk. "I'd be pleasantly surprised if something happened that worked in our favor. The best course right now is to keep calm as possible; no amount of infighting will help us. We'd be dead before we see a transport."

"Golly your an ass" She snared, glaring at the Nevidian." The likely hood of someone actually having the means to rescue us is slim at best, I was simply stating facts" She paused and listened to the Nevidian, despite wanting to smash his face in with her fist. She didn't like the look he gave her at all.

This is what she get's for partying, it looks like they were going to leave everything up to fate which wasn't really sitting well with her. "Whatever as long as we get out of here" she stated frowning and crossing her hands over her chest. If if their little plan didn't work she would have to take matters into her own hand and if that were the case she would be the only one heading home.

OOC: EDITED!
Last edited by Saint Morning on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:49 pm

"Anyone tell you that you're less than useful. Exactly what was your point in joining us if all you have to contribute is your glaring attitude, obnoxious criticisms, and less than enlightening company of your pervading bad attitude. New flashy, girly, we're all on the same boat so unless you actually have something worthwhile to give us past what I've already mention, do be quiet," Jaren said with clenched teeth and looked back at Simon.

Fuck it. Better now than later, he thought and stared back at the girl once more. "Brace yourself, man. Hit me," he said under his breath to Mary.

Before she could respond, he pressured her. "Just do it, you useless bitch, hit me now. Unless of course you really are as worthless as the rest of these pathetic people."
Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Saint Morning wrote:
"Anyone tell you that you're less than useful. Exactly what was your point in joining us if all you have to contribute is your glaring attitude, obnoxious criticisms, and less than enlightening company of your pervading bad attitude. New flashy, girly, we're all on the same boat so unless you actually have something worthwhile to give us past what I've already mention, do be quiet," Jaren said with clenched teeth and looked back at Simon.

Fuck it. Better now than later, he thought and stared back at the girl once more. "Brace yourself, man. Hit me," he said under his breath to Mary.

Before she could respond, he pressured her. "Just do it, you useless bitch, hit me now. Unless of course you really are as worthless as the rest of these pathetic people."."

Mary lips tightened and her face went expressionless after the man insulted her. Twitching slightly she thought of punching his lights out, she really did, but how satisfying would that be? No she did him one better... she kicked him in the balls, hard.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chedastan
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:16 pm

As Mary kicked Jaren in the testes, and Jaren presumably yelped in pain. Many people in or around the holding area took more noticed the three, or more importantly the guards did. As this was happening, Simon was naturally a bit shocked as to what had happened, and wasn't quite sure as to what to do next. Though he remembered (or misremembered) reading a quote that had read "I punch, therefor I am." But then he remembered he had thought up the reverse version that was "I am, therefor I punch." Oddly enough, he felt that the latter version made perfect sense to do in his situation, as he also remembered Jaren told him to brace himself, which could arguably be interpreted as "Have my back." So out of confusion, Simon preceded to punch Mary in the face.

Simon then felt a sudden shock of pain on his back, and realized that a guard had hit him from behind with a baton. To which Simon then yelped in pain too, and was force to the ground. As he fell, he saw that Mary and Jaren were being forced to the ground as well, along with the other people in the holding area by the guards. He then saw them putting the black bags over all their heads, and beating them a couple times with batons each. Then he was hit over the head with a baton himself, and with his vision at a blur, his sight became darkness as they had put a black bag over his head...

"Oh fuck! I think I hit this guy too hard, he won't stand on his own two feet."

"Then fuckin drag him onto the bus, you simpleton!"

"Fine, fine... Son of a bitch... "

Simon then came out of his brief unconsciousness. To which he felt a warm and almost safe like feeling, he felt like he was with Maria again. In fact he had been resting his head on a shoulder with soft skin. Maria? He thought to himself, wanting to then caress her, he tried to put his hand on her arm. But then he realized something was wrong, as he couldn't move his arm individually, as they were tied up. He then opened his eyes, and saw what little he could see through the black bag that was over his head, which was the then obscured back of a bus seat in front of him. He then turned his head to try to look at who he had been resting his head on. And what he saw was a then obscured pale woman with a black bag over her head.

She then turned tilted her head towards him. "Res'th, are you awake?" She said softly to Simon in the Del'sith dialect he couldn't understand, making it aware she doesn't know that Simon isn't Res'th. Simon of course felt both horrified and awkward, and couldn't help but think that the guards had purposely set them both together for their own entertainment. Simon then decided he wasn't going to say or do anything. The Nevidian woman then noted his silence. "That's okay, I've always wanted this sort of thing to happen anyway. Just you and me together. At least we have this moment before we die. Hopefully Ser'Ris will get us out of here soon." She said to him, again in a out of place soft tone, and in a language Simon couldn't understand. She then rested her head on Simon's, and presumably tried to to sleep.

A thought came to Simon that she might had been really in a delusion. Also he then recognized the voice as to having belong to the Nevdiuslifer that had called him an ape, and glared at him. The irony in all things, he thought. He did appreciate the comfort though, as it at least reminded him of Maria. He then remembered he was still being transported to who knows where, and his only hope was literally in the hands of potentially incompetent insurgents. At least he had already figured that he must had been out for only a couple of minutes, and likely haven't left Budapest by now, so there's some room for hope surely.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:49 pm

Johanna persisted in her attempts to exit the website, attempting to get rid of the pop up using all her rather unprofessional computer knowledge. She was, however, taken by surprise by the pop up, which seemed to not close using conventional means. The woman promptly took a photo of the website so as to later present it to an computer technician who could possibly explain to her what happened, if this all ended badly.
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:04 pm

Mary groaned, feeling as if she had been hit by a truck. Like what the fuck just happened? All she can remember is socking some prick in the balls but that was about it. She made to rub her head but realized that she was handcuffed again and, as her vision began to return, notices that everything is quite blurry.

"Just fucking great" She muttered as she bit down on her lower lip. So much for escaping She thought, as she tried to peer through the fabric around her head. She was in too much pain to physically move right now, but she was so incredible uncomfortable in her current position and tried to move slightly only for her face to connect to something solid. She frowned in confusion, not really knowing what her face was touch right now, but figuring it out really quickly when she felt what she had first presumed to be a wall, began to expand and contract.

What the fuck? am I lying on someone's lap? She questioned angrily, was this some sick joke? She however didn't make any attempt to move, instead she shifted slightly so her face wasn't in the person's chest, and closed her eyes, hoping this was all a sick twisted dream.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:20 pm

When Jaren told the stranger to brace himself, he hadn't quite expected the woman who joined them to go for the sensitive areas. Of all the things one could do, he had thought darkly along with images of gory violence and blood riddled curses he could throw at the woman mentally as he all but sank to the ground. The added irony of it all were the guards, who came swooping in and giving him a twofer for his troubles. He had managed to stay conscious long enough to see a black fabric put on his head and Jaren refrained from smiling; mission accomplished.

Rising pain from two regions he'd rather not have succumb to, Jaren blinked his eye to feel his brain addled by a stampede of a hundred elephants in his head. He heard muttering, a female's voice and a second one closer than he expected but could not identify. He stayed quiet, pondering the next genius move he could think of. Nothing was forthcoming and the only comfort he could take out of this was being separated from the duo that he met earlier.

"Good riddance," he said to himself with a wince as he tried to move. Cuffed and bagged, the Hungarian government really were as paranoid as they made themselves out to be. Not like his kind (the Resistance, that is) made it any easier for them and Jaren thought idly if any of his compatriots were attempting anything even as he sat clueless to his own current situation.

Chedastan
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:14 pm

As Simon rested on the shoulder of the Nevidian woman for what could had only been a mere minute, the speakers of the bus came to life. "Alright you motherfucking undesirables, stand at attention now! Or we will break your fucking legs when we get there!" An aggressive sounding guard ordered over the speakers. Naturally at this point, it would be foolish for anyone to disobey the guard's order, of course that isn't without people's annoyance and reluctance. Without a word, Simon and a lot of people stood up silently, with a few groans of pain here and there. Obviously Simon was very reluctant to be doing any of this, and it didn't help that the bus was still moving while all of this was happening. Just another cruel benefit for their guards.

The speakers then came to life once more. First it blared the national anthem, then a speaker of the Hungarian Government spoke. It seem they were making them listen to the morning broadcast of the Government run radio channel.

Faithful, enlightened, humbled, citizens. In just a few mere years, our glorious nation has made many great strives of progress and advancement in our many daily aspects of life and government, that had exponentially improved the lives of our people, and rival many foreign countries. All thanks to our great leader and party coming to power when most of the world had fallen into despair, and it's because of their leadership and our people that we haven't fallen from grace, and that we are one of the very few nations that are even receiving growth! And you can see all around that this is in fact very true! Even the new emergent, and so call "promising" illegitimate government of GEE can't even maintain themselves from the French onslaught, or even from disease, assuming we could even trust their sincerity. It's because they rely on the leadership of a weak and pathetic "Emperor" that doesn't have the faintest clue on how humanity works. But despite of all this, there are still those who would foolishly resist our glorious nation, and resort to petty terrorism. But have no fear, as these are undesirables of civil society, they are but mindless fringe people. And our security forces have always won out in the end, as the terrorists are pathetic!

With the help of Leaders, for Homeland and Freedom!

The speaker spoke, before the national anthem played again. Simon wasn't quite sure what to think of that speech, though it was probably something negative. Though all he cared for now was that they were allow to sit again.

The agent was getting bored with hacking into Johanna's computer, as what he did get wasn't anything really interesting. Thinking he might had just wasted his time, he decided to stop what he was doing, close his laptop, and lit a cigarette. Johanna will find that she could suddenly exit website normally now.

Lelvia's radio crackled to life. "I've spotted a bus and two escort vehicles! I think this might be it! Get ready!" It was one of her cellmates that was sent out a head of the road. Lelvia then looked through her scope on the road to confirm, and she did indeed saw the vehicles coming up, her cellmate was correct. "Shit, we have to do this now or we'll lose them! Wait, do we know if it's even our guys in there?" Lelvia said to Ser'Ris, to which he responded. "It would have to be. Quick, someone get the RPG!"

"Are you fucking kidding me, Ser'Ris!?"

"Well it will stop them, Lelvia!"

A cellmate stood up with an RPG-18, ready to fire from the treeline at the front of the bus. Of course the idea being that the bus will definitely stop, and they'll be minimum causalities of prisoners, in theory at least. Ser'Ris saw that the RPG was ready, and was just a hand signal away from ordering it to fire.

Nulvelith
Minister

Founded: Jan 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Chedastan wrote:Given that it was still morning, and it was at this point in the day that a lot of people had either just left their homes to go to school or work, or were on their way to. In fact most burglaries of homes tended to occur at around this time of the day, with the same reason that most people were usually out at this time. Though the crime rate of this neighborhood in particular was low, and it would be unlikely that many of the residences would have bothered to have install in-home security systems. Which would prove to make Nul's search all the more easier.

As one could suspect then, the neighborhood was indeed currently devoid of most of it's residents, thus Nul was most likely not seen by anyone, for now. But anything could had seen or gotten a glimpse of her, as one shouldn't rule out the possibility that the Hungarian government would've installed hidden cameras in a few spots in the neighborhood. Luckily for Nul on the other hand, it would seem she wouldn't be outside for much longer, as she would spot a convenient home just a few meters away, that she could just walk into. As it would seem that the front door had been accidentally left unlocked, and had flung opened from a gust of wind. And given that it was left in that state, one could only assume the residents had all left, supported by the fact that all the lights seemed to be out, and there weren't any cars nearby.

Though If one were to get close to the front door, they may had heard a very faint sound of sorts coming from inside. It had just been the wind though.

As casually as she could, Nul walked up to the door and quietly stepped just inside, one hand in a pocket with a grip on her knife. Stepping to the side of the doorway to be out of sight from the street, she stopped and listened carefully. If everybody really is gone, that door shouldn't be open... unless it failed to latch right and swung open afterwards... still, I need to clean up. This is better than breaking in. While she listened, Nul peered closely at everything around her, looking for signs of people or cameras. If there were shoes by the door, that'd be a big red flag, and if there were any cameras in view of the entrance... well, those she would break if she could.

After a long moment of silence, Nul calmed down a bit, and quietly reached to pull the door shut. It just wouldn't do to have some nosy neighbor see an open door and come calling. She locked it, too, then started walking around to figure out the layout of the house, still cautious with knife at the ready.
Be silent. Be not still.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse