NATION

PASSWORD

Westeel (MT/PMT) Only

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Westeel (MT/PMT) Only

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Westeel Iron is a huge Australian Mining and Rail Corporation providing iron ore and steel across the nation. Westeel wishes to become a large multi-national cooperation, providing iron and steel across the globe.
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:26 am, edited 17 times in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

History

In 1973, Rickey Nicholas Shakesheave, a Perth man, decided to make advantage of the iron deposits of his state Western Australia. He started a small mining business based in Perth and sent workers into the mines. His iron ore was then sold to larger steel companies who then sent the iron interstate to be processed into steel, until 1978 when he decided that he would process his own steel. After signing a deal in 1995 with the New South Wales government to use his steel for construction of railways, his company grew exponentially, and after mining booms grew to become one of the largest companies in the nation's history.
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

News

31 October 2015-Westeel begins global railway operations
10 September 2015-Westeel purchases 70% of CoalCut, a coal mining company
9 September 2015- Westeel Secures 99 year lease of a port through French Port Holdings International in New Metropolitan France. This is the first major lease of a port outside of Australian Republic
3 September 2015-Happy 40th Birthday Westeel!
10 August 2015 Westeel contracted to build entire city-This exciting deal is between Westeel, The nation of Camplings and Rapid Construction Co.
11 July 2015 Westeel signs a deal to be stocked on the shelves of Legion Hypermarkets-A major global retail outlet. Legion Hypermarkets is also a 15% shareholder
12 October 2014 Westeel has been contracted to constructed 13 railway lines across the nation
1 October 2014 Westeel will be a key materials on the launch pads of the Australian space programme
3 September 2013- Happy 39th Birthday Westeel
9 September 2013 Westeel reaches 250,000 share holders
3 September 2013- Happy 38th Birthday Westeel
1 September 2013-Westeel starts news feed
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Products

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:38 pm

Iron Ore. At $100 NSD per metric ton, we'll dig it out for you and you can extract it to your custom requirements.

Iron. For $150 NSD per metric ton, we'll extract the iron for you and make into a custom shape

Long Steel. For $350 per metric ton, we'll provide you long steel. This steel is perfect for structures, cement reinforcement, railways and wires. We can create customised logs forged into the logs that you require for your project for an extra $50 per metric ton.

Flat carbon steel is ideal for major appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners etc. It is also the perfect choice for magnetics. At $250 per metric ton

Stainless Steel. For $250 per metric ton, you can buy this fabulous material for cutlery, rulers, surgical equipment, watches, guns and passenger railway carriages.

Railways:
For years, Westeel has transported its products through railways. Westeel has now expanded its operations beyond mining and resources and shifting into the rail industry. In addition to being a resource company, Westeel is also a freight rail company. Westeel has the following type of rail carriages:
Westeel does not construct, refurbish or upgrade railways
Flat Cars which are used for intermodal containers as well as rolling highways. Rolling highways, which is where trucks are loaded onto trains and are transported, with the drivers of the trains located in a special dedicated passenger cars
Please note that the implementation of rolling highways is dependant on loading gauges and quality of railway infrastructure
Rolling highways. Whilst no systems exist in Australia yet, we are able to implement this system in some nations
Trailer Trains, are like a rolling highway, but with only the trailer at the back of the trucks. Implementable in some nations
Single
Double Stack Flat Intermodals. Intermodals of two containers on top of each other

Box Cars could be used to move anything across anywhere. Also avaliable in refrigerated models

Hopper cars and closed hopper cars. Perfect for mined materials and treated mined materials.

Livestock Wagons are ETHICAL and humane way of moving livestock quickly

Tank Car-For transportation of Liquid and gases such as petrol, wine, milk, juice, etc.

Items from subsidiaries
Coal through #CoalCut Perfect for fires and electricity at $40 per metric tonne

Shares
Share Stock- At $25 $27 NSD per share, you can own a piece of the Westeel cooperation. Shareholders of Westeel, like any other public company, can make decisions on the management of a company, the directors, benefit from the profits of the company, make decisions in the company and have voting rights and the ability to attend annual share holder meetings
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Railways

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:38 pm

For years, Westeel has transported its products through railways. Westeel has now expanded its operations beyond mining and resources and shifting into the rail industry. In addition to being a resource company, Westeel is also a freight rail company. Westeel has the following type of rail carriages:
Westeel does not construct, refurbish or upgrade railways
Flat Cars which are used for intermodal containers as well as rolling highways. Rolling highways, which is where trucks are loaded onto trains and are transported, with the drivers of the trains located in a special dedicated passenger cars
Please note that the implementation of rolling highways is dependant on loading gauges and quality of railway infrastructure
Rolling highways. Whilst no systems exist in Australia yet, we are able to implement this system in some nations
Trailer Trains, are like a rolling highway, but with only the trailer at the back of the trucks. Implementable in some nations
Single
Double Stack Flat Intermodals. Intermodals of two containers on top of each other

Box Cars could be used to move anything across anywhere. Also avaliable in refrigerated models

Hopper cars and closed hopper cars. Perfect for mined materials and treated mined materials.

Livestock Wagons are ETHICAL and humane way of moving livestock quickly

Tank Car-For transportation of Liquid and gases such as petrol, wine, milk, juice, etc.
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Managment and Corportate Social Responsibility

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:39 pm

In Autralia alone Westeel has approximately 251,456 share holders,
In terms of blue collar employment, Westeel has 100,000 miners, 14,000 truck drivers, 60,000 steel and iron mill employees, 25,000 loaders and unloaders of iron on to trains.
In terms of white collar employment, Westeel has over 8,000 accounting team, 16,000 cleaners, 8,000 sales and marketing staff, 34,000 call centre staff and over 50,000 other white collar jobs

CEO: Robert Ashwol
Chairman: Peter Panagopoulos
Other Board of Directors Members:
Elizabeth Polt
Trevor Ians
Ian Young
Maria Ultimate
Jerry India
Rebecca Ice
Anthony Melany

Global Headquarters: Sydney NSW Australia

PROFITS
Shareholder profits are paramount to Westeel's operations and the number one priority of the company. Furthering this, Westeel will always be looking to expand and diversify its operations. Shareholders can guarantee that will be well looked after by the Westeel Iron Corporation.

PEOPLE
Westeel promises high quality labour and very heavy labour practices. Westeel's labour is highly ethical and safety is a number 1 priority. Westeel's mines and mills perform ethical labour, and whilst heavy industry factory work happens, tour mills are not sweat-shops, and our mines are among the safest on the planet. Westeel obeys all labour laws and guidelines. Westeel promises not to displace farmers or civilisations and to have the minimal impact possible to native tribes of the area. Westeel also promises equal opportunity employment

PLANET
With reduced pollution measures and responsible dumping of waste, Westell also revitalises the land after the completion of mining exercises in an area and before moving on to other areas, ensuring that the land is brought back to nature at the end of the operation.

A Wdesteel steel mill

An open cut mine
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Divisions, Subsideries, Affiliants, Parents and Partnerships

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Divisions

Wholey-Owned Subsidiaries

Subsidaries 50-99%
#CoalCut On 10 September 2015, Westeel purchased 70% of a coal mining company, CoalCut. CoalCut has a long history of coal mining and is now been absorbed as a subsidiary of Westeel. CoalCut will now sell coal items via Westeel's storefront

Affiliates (Upto 49%)

Parent Companies
Excludes governments and individuals
Kauvers International Holdings owns 15% of Westeel

French Port Holdings owns 5% of Westeel

Partnerships
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Application Forms

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:40 pm

Examples include constructing a single railway line and once it's constructed, you won't be constructing again
Name of Nation:
Name of Purchaser:
Type of Iron or Steel:
Amount:
Anything Else:

Examples include being a construction company who constantly builds new projects, also use this form to change your order
Name of Nation:
Name of Purchaser:
Type of Iron or Steel:
Amount per renewal:
Frequency of Renewal (e.g. every month):
Anything Else (please state here if you are changing your renewal conditions):

Name of Nation:
Location of Mine/s:
Straight Line Distance from closest community of 50 people or more (kilometres):
Are there any laws we should be wary of that we don't already perform:
Distance from closest railway line (kilometres):
Anything Else:
(Please note, we will provide our own trucks and use local railways)

Name of Nation:
Location of Mill/s:
Are there any laws we should be wary of that we don't already perform:
Anything Else:
(Please note, we will provide our own trucks and use local railways):

Name of Nation:
Name of Purchaser:
Type of Purchaser (e.g. Private person, company, government organisation, etc.):
Original Number of Shares (Write 0 if first issue of issue):
New Number of Shares:

Name of Nation:
Type and Amount of Product to Recycle:
Approx. Percentage of it covered in rust:
Former Use:
Anything Else:

Name of Nation:
Number of and location of offices:
Size (a signle office in a building/small/medium/large):
Do you have a national headquarters:
If not, where would you like one to be:

Name of Nation:
Where can we sell:

Name of Nation:
Name of Organisation Transporting:
Material Transported:
Frequency:
Route:

Name of Nation:
Route/s:
What usually gets transported:
Number of tracks along the route at the part with the least:
Average number of tracks along the route:
Do other freight or passenger rail organisations use the route:
Other:
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Radicchio
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Radicchio » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:00 pm

The Offices of Roman Jessop,
2111 W. Cross St.
Juniper Creek City, District #7
Radicchio, Big Island
The Colony of Raicchio

To:
Rickey Nicholas Shakesheave
c/o WeSteel Iron,
Perth, Australian Republic
Encryption Level:
Maximum

Date: January 23th, 2015

The Colony of Radicchio - The Offices of Roman Jessop.
(Governor of District #7, Chairman of the Council of 11, International Incidents committee chairman, Board member of Wexler Industrial

Greetings and Salutations from the Radicchian Big Island!
First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to receive this message which is sent on behalf of myself and the Radicchian Governors who represent the Radicchian People (respectively.)
An advertisement for Westeel Iron landed on my desk after having been passed around by some of the other Governors.
As the chairman of the Radicchian Governor's Council's "Council of 11," the duty falls to me to submit all requests for international trade agreements, foreign purchase contracts etc. to the Governor's Council for approval.I will cut to the chase here Mr. Shakesheave, our nation is in dire need of a reliable iron and steel supplier.
We have dealt with the [nation=American Cities[/nation] and other suppliers in the past and found them unreliable and often unreachable.
As a result, I have submitted your company as a likely candidat for the supply of our industrial steel and raw or refined iron for custom alloying in electronics.
The Council has looked into your company and decided to award you with the contract.

Below is a basic application as per your storefront's requirements, outlining our needs and wants.

Examples include being a construction company who constantly builds new projects, also use this form to change your order
Name of Nation: Radicchio
Name of Purchaser: Various (brokered by the Radicchian Council of 11)
Type of Iron or Steel:
    Iron Billet, 2000 metric tons annually
    long Steel (all in various strengths and sizes) est. 10 million metric tons:
    -I beam
    -Hot Rod
    -Pipe
    -C Beam
    -Angle Steel
    -J Rail
    -Rod Blank

Flat Carbon steel, 20 million metric tons
Amount per renewal: See above.
Frequency of Renewal (e.g. every month): Annual renewal, the shipments can be split evenly throughout the 12 month period.
Anything Else (please state here if you are changing your renewal conditions): We look forward to this trade partnership between our nations

I look forward to your reply and I would like to personally thank you for your sales staff for their assistance in this matter.

From the offices of Roman Jessop,
dictated but not read.

Darul Takzim
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Darul Takzim » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Darul Takzim Ministry of Industrial Development
Name of Nation: Darul Takzim
Location of National Headquarters: Johor Bahru
Special Request:

Location of Mine/s: Teluk Ramunia, Kota Tinggi, Darul Takzim
Straight Line Distance from closest community of 50 people or more: 120km
Are there any laws we should be wary of that we don't already perform: Standard enviroment protocol
Distance from closest railway line: 75km
Anything Else:

Location of Mill/s: Batu Pahat Industrial Park
Are there any laws we should be wary of that we don't already perform: Standard labor law
Anything Else:
Full nation name: The Sultanate of Darul Takzim
Nation Leader: Sultan Ibrahim Ismail
Military Size: 25,000 total
Foreign, Defense & Security Affair Center
Invest in DT
Our Airlines

Proud Member of the Bridge of Peace!
Official Member of the Civil Aircraft Registration

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:25 am

Radicchio wrote:
The Offices of Roman Jessop,
2111 W. Cross St.
Juniper Creek City, District #7
Radicchio, Big Island
The Colony of Raicchio

To:
Rickey Nicholas Shakesheave
c/o WeSteel Iron,
Perth, Australian Republic
Encryption Level:
Maximum

Date: January 23th, 2015

The Colony of Radicchio - The Offices of Roman Jessop.
(Governor of District #7, Chairman of the Council of 11, International Incidents committee chairman, Board member of Wexler Industrial

Greetings and Salutations from the Radicchian Big Island!
First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to receive this message which is sent on behalf of myself and the Radicchian Governors who represent the Radicchian People (respectively.)
An advertisement for Westeel Iron landed on my desk after having been passed around by some of the other Governors.
As the chairman of the Radicchian Governor's Council's "Council of 11," the duty falls to me to submit all requests for international trade agreements, foreign purchase contracts etc. to the Governor's Council for approval.I will cut to the chase here Mr. Shakesheave, our nation is in dire need of a reliable iron and steel supplier.
We have dealt with the [nation=American Cities[/nation] and other suppliers in the past and found them unreliable and often unreachable.
As a result, I have submitted your company as a likely candidat for the supply of our industrial steel and raw or refined iron for custom alloying in electronics.
The Council has looked into your company and decided to award you with the contract.

Below is a basic application as per your storefront's requirements, outlining our needs and wants.

Name of Nation: Radicchio
Name of Purchaser: Various (brokered by the Radicchian Council of 11)
Type of Iron or Steel:
    Iron Billet, 2000 metric tons annually
    long Steel (all in various strengths and sizes) est. 10 million metric tons:
    -I beam
    -Hot Rod
    -Pipe
    -C Beam
    -Angle Steel
    -J Rail
    -Rod Blank

Flat Carbon steel, 20 million metric tons
Amount per renewal: See above.
Frequency of Renewal (e.g. every month): Annual renewal, the shipments can be split evenly throughout the 12 month period.
Anything Else (please state here if you are changing your renewal conditions): We look forward to this trade partnership between our nations

I look forward to your reply and I would like to personally thank you for your sales staff for their assistance in this matter.

From the offices of Roman Jessop,
dictated but not read.

Greetings Roman Jessop, we are pleased to inform you that your application has been expected. Your first shipment can be expected in the next 7 business days (also, please note, Monday is a public holiday for us, so 7 business days from Tuesday). Thank you for your interest in purchasing Westeel Iron
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:28 am

Darul Takzim wrote:
(Image)
Darul Takzim Ministry of Industrial Development
Location of National Headquarters: Johor Bahru
Special Request:

Location of Mine/s: Teluk Ramunia, Kota Tinggi, Darul Takzim
Straight Line Distance from closest community of 50 people or more: 120km
Are there any laws we should be wary of that we don't already perform: Standard enviroment protocol
Distance from closest railway line: 75km
Anything Else:

Location of Mill/s: Batu Pahat Industrial Park
Are there any laws we should be wary of that we don't already perform: Standard labor law
Anything Else:

Accepted

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:50 pm

Bump

Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoboyizakoplayoklot » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:34 pm

Name of Nation: Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Location of National Headquarters: Wavaxangrad
Special Request: N/A

Name of Purchaser: Huilop Gef, Deputy Minister of Industry
Type of Purchaser (e.g. Private person, company, government organisation, etc.): Government Organisation
Original Number of Shares (Write 0 if first issue of issue): 0
New Number of Shares: 4

Type and Amount of Product to Recycle: 200 pounds worth of steel scrap metal
Approx. Percentage of it covered in rust: 27%
Former Use: Unknown
Anything Else: N/A
Last edited by Zoboyizakoplayoklot on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:16 am

Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Name of Nation: Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Location of National Headquarters: Wavaxangrad
Special Request: N/A

Name of Purchaser: Huilop Gef, Deputy Minister of Industry
Type of Purchaser (e.g. Private person, company, government organisation, etc.): Government Organisation
New Number of Shares: 4

Type and Amount of Product to Recycle: 200 pounds worth of steel scrap metal
Approx. Percentage of it covered in rust: 27%
Former Use: Unknown
Anything Else: N/A

Accepted

The Hambonian Islands
Envoy

Founded: Dec 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hambonian Islands » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:44 am

I will consider a purchase later, uh, do you accept H€? (Hambonian credits)?
-PEACE-

WARS:
-Quenaedian Blitz-VICTORY-
-Lexonian War-CEASE FIRE-
-Sperlish War-CEASE FIRE-
-Kike Rebellion-PEACE TREATY-
-Sperland-Antarcteca Conflict[color=#FF8000]-CEASE FIRE-

Alert Level- DRAWN SWORDS

Falconwood Company
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Falconwood Company » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:16 pm

Falconwood Company, Inc. LLC - Department of Finance

In Regards to Buying Shares

Dear Westeel Iron,

We are Falconwood Company, we are a private military company based out of the Falcys Isle and we are looking to invest in some shares of your company. Our company has been wishing to expand our interests into raw and refined materials, so I am sending you this letter. The order form may be found below. Thank you, and goodbye.

Name of Nation: Falconwood Company
Name of Purchaser: Falconwood Company
Type of Purchaser (e.g. Private person, company, government organisation, etc.): Corporation, Limited Liability Company
New Number of Shares: 5,000

Regards,
John Windall,
Associate Director of Department of Finances
Falconwood Company, Inc. LLC
Last edited by Falconwood Company on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:54 pm

The Hambonian Islands wrote:I will consider a purchase later, uh, do you accept H€? (Hambonian credits)?

Why yes we do

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Falconwood Company wrote:
(Image)
Falconwood Company, Inc. LLC - Department of Finance

In Regards to Buying Shares

Dear Westeel Iron,

We are Falconwood Company, we are a private military company based out of the Falcys Isle and we are looking to invest in some shares of your company. Our company has been wishing to expand our interests into raw and refined materials, so I am sending you this letter. The order form may be found below. Thank you, and goodbye.

Name of Nation: Falconwood Company
Name of Purchaser: Falconwood Company
Type of Purchaser (e.g. Private person, company, government organisation, etc.): Corporation, Limited Liability Company
New Number of Shares: 5,000

Regards,
John Windall,
Associate Director of Department of Finances
Falconwood Company, Inc. LLC

Accepted

The Hambonian Islands
Envoy

Founded: Dec 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hambonian Islands » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:23 pm

Name of Nation: Hambonia
Type and Amount of Product to Recycle: the remains of the HSV gunther
Approx. Percentage of it covered in rust: 14%
Former Use: it was a small starship, it was destroyed in an ambush near a refueling station.
Anything Else: we will pay H€2000 for its recycling into iron cubes. ( or $4000 in NSD) if possible, we'll pay double if you recyle it into flat sheets of iron, (it should be easier to store it that way) thank you in advance.

-Lord Hambone
-PEACE-

WARS:
-Quenaedian Blitz-VICTORY-
-Lexonian War-CEASE FIRE-
-Sperlish War-CEASE FIRE-
-Kike Rebellion-PEACE TREATY-
-Sperland-Antarcteca Conflict[color=#FF8000]-CEASE FIRE-

Alert Level- DRAWN SWORDS

FallschrimmJager
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby FallschrimmJager » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:19 pm

HAND DELIVERED ENVELOPE
-Confidential-

The Offices of Hannes Kriegschall, FallCorp Chief Acquisitions Officer
3110 Le Croix St.
Judenberg,
FallschrimmJager

To:
The offices of the Chief Financial Officer, WeSteel Iron
c/o WeSteel Iron,
Sydney NSW, Australian Republic

APPLICATION
Name of Nation: The Incorporated Technocracy of FallschrimmJager
Name of Purchaser: FallCorp International Holdings
Type of Purchaser (e.g. Private person, company, government organisation, etc.): Company
New Number of Shares: FallCorp seeks to negotiate terms for a minority share purchase in the total of 30% of available shares.

BODY OF ENCLOSED LETTER
Dear sir or madame,
The FallCorp has a long history of real commodity investment, as well as targeted investment is high potential ventures.
FallCorp views the WeSteel firm, as a safe long term fininacial investment, and as such seeks to obstain sizable holdings in the firm to both finance said likely growth, and of course seek long term profitability. With respect FallCorp will preemptively agree to never seek majority shareholder status, as control of the firm is not a goal.

With Sincere Regards,
Signed
Hannes Kriegschall

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:49 pm

The Hambonian Islands wrote:Name of Nation: Hambonia
Type and Amount of Product to Recycle: the remains of the HSV gunther
Approx. Percentage of it covered in rust: 14%
Former Use: it was a small starship, it was destroyed in an ambush near a refueling station.
Anything Else: we will pay H€2000 for its recycling into iron cubes. ( or $4000 in NSD) if possible, we'll pay double if you recyle it into flat sheets of iron, (it should be easier to store it that way) thank you in advance.

-Lord Hambone

Accepted

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:53 pm

FallschrimmJager wrote:
HAND DELIVERED ENVELOPE
-Confidential-

The Offices of Hannes Kriegschall, FallCorp Chief Acquisitions Officer
3110 Le Croix St.
Judenberg,
FallschrimmJager

To:
The offices of the Chief Financial Officer, WeSteel Iron
c/o WeSteel Iron,
Sydney NSW, Australian Republic

APPLICATION
Name of Nation: The Incorporated Technocracy of FallschrimmJager
Name of Purchaser: FallCorp International Holdings
Type of Purchaser (e.g. Private person, company, government organisation, etc.): Company
New Number of Shares: FallCorp seeks to negotiate terms for a minority share purchase in the total of 30% of available shares.

BODY OF ENCLOSED LETTER
Dear sir or madame,
The FallCorp has a long history of real commodity investment, as well as targeted investment is high potential ventures.
FallCorp views the WeSteel firm, as a safe long term fininacial investment, and as such seeks to obstain sizable holdings in the firm to both finance said likely growth, and of course seek long term profitability. With respect FallCorp will preemptively agree to never seek majority shareholder status, as control of the firm is not a goal.

With Sincere Regards,
Signed
Hannes Kriegschall

Are you sure? We have 10,000 remaining shares (they're still in circulation from when the shares were $1 each)
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FallschrimmJager
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby FallschrimmJager » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:13 am

--REPOSNE--RESPONSE

10,000 shares, at the listed price of $25 a share totals $250,000.
We would be willing to purchase 100% of those 10,000 shares.

We would also be interested in knowing what the total % of WeSteel Iron stock that 10,000 shares represents.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:51 pm

FallschrimmJager wrote:--REPOSNE--RESPONSE

10,000 shares, at the listed price of $25 a share totals $250,000.
We would be willing to purchase 100% of those 10,000 shares.

We would also be interested in knowing what the total % of WeSteel Iron stock that 10,000 shares represents.

The share price has gone up to $27 per share, and 10,000 shares equates to approx. 20%

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade