NATION

PASSWORD

Cransian Civil War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:51 pm

New Madigral wrote:This is the Armed Republic of New Madigral. In the pretense that "People should be free", we declare support of the rebels. We offer one prayer to the Cransian god, if he chooses to accept it, to speed our troops on there way to support the rebels (1 hour at least). we are sending 2 million troops, armed with M16's and Desert Eagles trained in Urban Combat, along with 2 Nimitz class destroyers, 30 M1 Abram tanks, 20 F-16's and 100 crates of rations. Tell us where we are needed and we will go there. May the pursuit of freedom be won!

Your troops/land systems appear in the rebel city. Your navy appears on the outskirts of that of Autostan's.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

New Madigral
Envoy

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Madigral » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Your troops/land systems appear in the rebel city. Your navy appears on the outskirts of that of Autostan's

understood. awaiting orders when necessary
We believe in the freedom of all people, that they have a right for the basic freedoms of free will and happiness... and the ability to wage unlimited warfare

Militarized, Democratized, and a keen supporter of Scientific Advancement

Champion of the Republic (and my main RP char): Marcus Syron

Zeta
Kerlin
Dragner
Technos
Minmus
Neva

Join the Republic Marine Corps today!

New Madigral
Envoy

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Madigral » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:08 pm

the New Madigral troops have set up an FOB in the Rebel city. We have handed out all supplies we can spare at this time and have began moving our troops to the other Rebels forces. However, with limited knowledge of the conditions of the Rebel side at this point, we will proceed with caution.
We believe in the freedom of all people, that they have a right for the basic freedoms of free will and happiness... and the ability to wage unlimited warfare

Militarized, Democratized, and a keen supporter of Scientific Advancement

Champion of the Republic (and my main RP char): Marcus Syron

Zeta
Kerlin
Dragner
Technos
Minmus
Neva

Join the Republic Marine Corps today!

Caribica
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:49 pm

The men who partook in the charge are now labeled matyrs, after ground and air forces double and 1 million troops are sent to the front Caribican forces make land on Cransian soil once more and reestablish FOB Scotch
Last edited by Caribica on Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:15 pm

You guys do that.
The rebels are prone to rioting and dispelling, so careful, but they are moving on the Cransians.(628 have already deserted)
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:39 pm

This threa is being closed due to 2 days of inactivity. If you guys find a new GM, that's fine, but he'll also have to replace Cransia(my evil nation)
See ya!
Lumi is my NS mom

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:18 am

Okayyyyyyyyyyyy...
Last edited by Caribica on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:34 pm

This war has gone on far too long and claimed the lives of too many men. The Caribican Federation has drafted a treaty that would allow the shreenking to remain in power but give the people more of a say by creating a parliament and effectively making Cransia a Constitutional Monarchy. Similar to Britain in the 19th century. All non Cransian nations who participated in the war must send a peacekeeping force for 5 years and aid in the reconstruction of Cransian Infrastructure financially. This is just a draft so feel free to add on whatever you like before I propose.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:36 pm

Ranoria wrote:This threa is being closed due to 2 days of inactivity. If you guys find a new GM, that's fine, but he'll also have to replace Cransia(my evil nation)
See ya!

Wait what........... Oh well shite, guess this means, alright who wants to be the new GM? You have 6 hours to call dibs before I take the role myself.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:01 am

Alright I'm the temporary GM.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Caribica is suffering massive internal strife and must withdraw all troops from the conflict, we apologize.

Autostan
Attaché

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Autostan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Recognizing that Caribica is out of the war, the Autobanac government sends in 15 million infantry, and 25 Sukhoi Su-34's to perform bombing runs on the Cransian army.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:36 pm

OOC: lets face it guys, this RP is dead, we need a reboot. The only one who posts regularly anymore is me.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents