NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:24 pm

GO HERE INSTEAD: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=328448

In a world where the 3 universes of Marvel, DC, and Dragon Ball Z are all combined into one. It brings a legion of new heroes and villains to deal with. But while they're all off stopping Thanos from getting all of the Infinity Gems or making sure Darkseid doesn't get his hands on the Anti-Life Equation, who keeps the homeworld safe? A group of young heroes of various races, backgrounds and even home planets, have been trying to earn their status as a real hero and not a simple sidekick. But while the major heroes are away from Earth leaving it undefended, what happens when the young heroes are forced to work together in order to save the world without them?

Alright. Exposition! YAY! You can create a hero. Or you will if you want to join this RP. I MIGHT allow some people to be major villains from the various universes if I see that you're an active poster and want to do it. You can have pretty much any power(s) you want barring a
Reality warping, Time Travel, Power nullification, And maybe others if I feel the list needs to be expanded.

The Wiki: http://infinite-justice.wikia.com/wiki/ ... stice_Wiki
Rules:
Typical RP etiquette: No Godmodding, No Metagaming. No in OOC arguing, I am the OP/God.
I will allow Saiyans and Kryptonians. Please don't ruin it for everyone else.
ALL characters are required to have a weakness.
Fun is mandatory. Beatings will continue until morale improves!
No one is allowed to be related to main characters. You are not Superman's 4th cousin, or Vegeta's other other brother.

Code: Select all
Character App. (Delete stuff in parenthesis please!)
Name:
Superhero Alias(If any):
Appearance(Pics are preferred):
Costume(If any):
Source of powers(AKA, Physiology, Meta-human Gene, Magic, etc):
Brief Bio(Include discovery of powers):
Powers(Be detailed!)
Weaknesses:
Theme Song(Optional):

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=319019

Name: Kilian Roth
Superhero Alias: Speed Demon
Race: Meta-human
Appearance(Pics are preferred):

Costume(If any):

Source of powers(AKA, Physiology, Meta-human Gene, Magic, Mutant X gene etc): Meta-human gene
Brief Bio(Include discovery of powers): Kilian like any kid who was young, wanted to be a superhero. Though he wasn't a Saiyan or a Kryptonian, he wanted to help in becoming a police officer. While he was training at around the age of 18, he went for a run and accidentally sprinted through a Wal-Mart and wound up 3 miles away from where he started and had no idea what had just happened. Upon doing it again, Kilian discovered he was a superhuman with the power to move at incredible speeds. Though it wasn't just his physical speed that was increased. He began to remember everything he saw and with absolute perfection even while he was running. He fabricated his suit out of a material built to withstand extreme environments and tried, but failing to really catch the eye of the major superhero groups. Like the Avengers, or the Z fighters
Powers and abilities:
Super Speed: Kilian can run at unprecedented speeds. He currently isn't sure of the limit of what his top speed is but he hasn't gone any faster than lightspeed on earth due to the risk of endangering the planet, but has theoretically unlimited potential for speed.
Superhuman reaction time: Kilian reacts far faster than a normal human to the degree where he watch watch a beam of light move and outpace it with little if any effort.
Total Recall: Kilian remembers everything he's ever seen with unquestionable detail. This allows him to learn just about anything in a matter of seconds as he has a degree in law and knows all major languages on Earth.
Cannonballing: Kilian hits someone with a blow while running at high speeds and will be unharmed from it. He can also fight at this speed quite easily
Infinite Mass Punch: A version of the Cannonball technique but with the speed of light behind it.
Healing Factor: Kilian heals many times faster than a normal human. Broken bones heal in a matter of minutes.
Molecular Oscillation: Kilian will learn to vibrate at speeds where he can phase through solid objects either harmlessly or causing them to explode violently.
Vortex: Kilian can create tornadoes by running or with his arms to intensities outmatching any known wind on earth.
Drill: Kilian can vibrate his hands at such a speed they become extremely powerful cutting and piercing tools.
Speed Share: Kilian when touching or in close proximity to someone, can allow them to run at the same speed as him with no detriment.
Speed Force Discharge: Kilian either purposely or accidentally releases speed force energy in the form of a powerful elelctric attack on contact. Though typically has the effect of shocking the daylights out of someone. some people have been known to develop temporary speed abilities.
Peak human: Thanks to the Speed Force, Kilian's body is at it's peak for physical strength
Accelerated Metabolism: Kilian's metabolism is far faster than an average human, making him immune to nearly all diseases and poisons.

Weaknesses: Accelerated metabolism: Kilian cannot sustain his powers indefinitely without high amounts of nourishment. He needs to eat far more than a normal human. Closer to a Saiyan as far as Caloric intake goes.
Low Friction Surfaces: If Kilian gets stuck on a material that has little friction, he will have a significant problem in getting his speed up.
Extreme cold: This will dampen his ability to move at high speeds.
Vibranium: The only material that Kilian can't vibrate through. Making it very effective against him.
Theme Song(Optional): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtxhlDzBOXE

Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:29 am, edited 37 times in total.

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Tag.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Character App.
Name: Nikun
Superhero Alias:None
Race:Sayian
Appearance:http://www.deviantart.com/art/Tesla-The-Definition-of-Saiyan-268747616
Costume:one in picture
Source of powers:Sayian born ones, Ki manipulation, Ki control
Brief Bio: Trained with his master to harness his powerers when he was 10 he turned into a great ape and killed his village. After that he vowed to protect humanity. Later picked up by different sayian and trained some more. After awhile he went around doing little deeds but always wanting to be a idol of glory like Goku,Gohan, of Vegeta. He wants to become a great hero and will follow his goal at any cost.
Powers- manipulation of ki, super strength, increased reflexes, super speed, regeneration,flight.
Weaknesses: Strong sense of pride, hot headed, naive, goes in head first.
Theme Song:Wolf like me by Tv On the Radio
Last edited by Togeria on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Is that a WIP app?

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Can I reserve my beloved Loki, Atria? And also Magneto, if we are allowed to have two?
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Application will be up soon.

Pantorrum wrote:Can I reserve my beloved Loki, Atria? And also Magneto, if we are allowed to have two?

I believe it is create your own character, so no established ones. I think.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Oh!!!, I see...even better...I like it...
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:40 pm

Pantorrum wrote:Can I reserve my beloved Loki, Atria? And also Magneto, if we are allowed to have two?

Villains and main characters will be reserved for the active users. Everyone will be using a custom character.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:50 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Is that a WIP app?

Yeah my bad didn't delete parenthesis I'll do it now.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Togeria wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Is that a WIP app?

Yeah my bad didn't delete parenthesis I'll do it now.[/quote

A few things. Please try to expand the bio a little bit more. Proper capitalization please. Fill out the power section. And a better weakness please.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:56 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Togeria wrote:

Yeah my bad didn't delete parenthesis I'll do it now.[/quote

A few things. Please try to expand the bio a little bit more. Proper capitalization please. Fill out the power section. And a better weakness please.

Roger.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Did it.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:01 pm

Okay. Infinite Justice hasn't been formed yet. Explain what Ki manipulation does.

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Tagged. I'm currently caught up in both RPs and my region so I'm gonna try to wrap some things up first.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:10 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Okay. Infinite Justice hasn't been formed yet. Explain what Ki manipulation does.

Basically allows most the powers you see in DBZ but my charcter being a teenager he not the best in it. He can for kamehamehas but he can't teleport. He can fly shoot blast. Stuff like that. I'll delete infinite justice part

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Togeria wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Okay. Infinite Justice hasn't been formed yet. Explain what Ki manipulation does.

Basically allows most the powers you see in DBZ but my charcter being a teenager he not the best in it. He can for kamehamehas but he can't teleport. He can fly shoot blast. Stuff like that. I'll delete infinite justice part

I meant in the App. Give a list of ALL of his powers. Everything Saiyans can do.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:15 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Togeria wrote:Basically allows most the powers you see in DBZ but my charcter being a teenager he not the best in it. He can for kamehamehas but he can't teleport. He can fly shoot blast. Stuff like that. I'll delete infinite justice part

I meant in the App. Give a list of ALL of his powers. Everything Saiyans can do.

Ok

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:53 pm

YES!!!
One epic Asgardian coming up!
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:55 pm

And I see you have Time Dilation as one of your powers. I suspect you're going to have lots of fun with that. ;)
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:11 pm

Tag.
I'll see what I can do. I'll try to be original...
If possible.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:00 am

TAG LIKE A MOTHER
Last edited by Krytonus on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:27 am

Character App. WIP
Name: Anthony Garrison
Superhero token evil character Alias(If any): He doesn't give himself an alias, but people nickname him things like "Lightning Man" "Electric Psycho" and even "Wannabe Electro"
Age(Between 15-20): 20
Race: White
Appearance: no beard yet, no glasses, brown hair and eyes, black jacket with purple shirt underneath, gray pants, and black shoes. A scar by his right eye
Costume:

Source of powers: Genetic Manipulation
Brief Bio: Unlike most people, Anthony wasn't born with powers, he was given them when he was abducted by 5 mad scientists and tested on with an experimental serum that changes the subject's DNA in random ways. After a month of injections every other day, he was released but was watched to see his progress, that was 5 years ago. Before the experiments he was just a thug, after he started to act weird, his voice got higher and more distorted, he developed a cackle and began to act..... unusual, this was the side effect of making your brain a giant battery.
Powers: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electricity_Manipulation
Weaknesses: Mental stability is not to good, is evil so he will come into conflict with the others, like a battery he can run out of power and would need to absorb some electricity to keep fighting
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMxa33el8Ys and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDM2qukzKwg one serious one not.
Last edited by The Intergalactic Russian Empire on Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:58 am

*Looks at the age limit while making the app*

Oh, it's one of THOSE RPs...

I thought we were done with teen superheroes years ago?
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:25 am

Finland SSR wrote:*Looks at the age limit while making the app*

Oh, it's one of THOSE RPs...

I thought we were done with teen superheroes years ago?

There's going to be timeskips. You'll be a growed up eventually!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:28 am

Hey Russia. Right now everyone is a good guy.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse