NATION

PASSWORD

Quotes of People in Your Nation Mk. V

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.
Bereia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Anarchy

Quotes of People in Your Nation Mk. V

Postby Bereia » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello again!

Bereia here, and welcome to the fifth (and latest) edition of the F7 Quotes Thread. It's pretty self-explanatory. Post some things which have been said by people from your nation.

Also, back by popular demand and because certain parties would hurt me if I didn't put it here, the NSQuotes Drinking Game.

1- whenever a patently ridiculous thing is said, drink one shot
2- if an ad hominem, generalization, or strawman is used, drink two shots
3- if a Bereian and a Ruridovan get into an argument, sip from a shot of whiskey and a shot of whisky
-- if the argument involved government size, religious freedom, or gun rights, finish both shots
4- if someone from New Frenco mentions sex, drink a shot
-- if a Saurisian deity responds, drink two more shots
5- if a Bojikamiian says something pertaining to past wars or national heroes, drink a shot of vodka
6- whenever a Kylian says anything, drink a shot of ouzo
-- if a Kylian uses the term 'progresso' or 'Urrope'; or implies NFE to be a pedo nation, drink whole bottle of ouzo.
7- if a GWO citizen mentions world conquest, drink a shot
-- drink two shots if they use something other than fascism to justify it
-- drink three if Magna Polis or one of the Victors is mentioned
-- if suicide or an atrocity is mentioned, drink a bottle of beer
8- if a Luziycan denies that Luziyca is responsible for some atrocity, drink a can of lite beer
-- if they then express support for those who committed said atrocity, finish the six-pack
9- if a White Sunese mentions an Emperor or Empress, drink a glass of sake
10- if an Auzkhian uses magic, drink a glass of beer
-- if said magic-user is a pony, drink another
11- have a shot for every day Wisconsin does not use a nuclear weapon on a civilian population
-- for every nuke Wisconsin uses, take three shots
12- whenever a Multifarian makes disparaging comments about British conservatism, drink a glass of white wine
-- if the word 'zer' is used more than thrice, drink another; if used more than five times, drink another glass of white and a glass of red
13- when a Imyojian says something edgy, mix a shot of vodka into a cup of coffee and drink
14- whenever Cornelius Maximilian speaks, drink a shot
15- if the fourth wall is broken, drink a glass of barley wine or hefeweizen
-- if multiversal travel is mentioned, drink a glass of port or sherry as well
16- whenever the diary of an Allancian soldier is mentioned, sip a shot
-- if it is the diary of an officer or general, drink the shot
-- if the date is mentioned, drink a bottle of whatever the shot is
-- if said soldier wrote the entry shortly before a horrendous defeat, drink two bottles
17- drink a glass of near beer whenever someone posts on an alt
18- if some random NSer posts once and never returns, drink a jug of moonshine
19- when Stephen Jones, Julissa Hickman, Antony Belinsky, Leopold Dietkrech, Alicán Relenóris, or any other similar average civilian quasi-author-avatar character is brought up, finish the bottle nearest to you
20- when the thread forgets Umbra Ac Silentium whenever a list is made, drink a whole bottle of your least favorite liquor. That'll make you remember next time.
21- Every time Multiversal Species Alliance says the words damnation, heresy, heretic or sin, you have to drink a full mug of beer.
22- Everytime Nexus talks about a Frenco or talks about theocracy, drink two shot-glasses of vodka.
23- Everytime Senyosu talks about some anime reference or borderline weaboo message, drink a glass of whatever alcoholic beverage you haven't touched in a while.
24- Everytime Weselton makes a Frozen reference, drink a glass of wine.
35- Every time Auroya makes a quote about space or space exploration, take a shot. The drink doesn't matter, just take the damn shot.
36- If a Bereian refers to somebody as a barbarian, drink a shot of "barbaric" liquor, such as vodka. If it was for political reasons, drink two shots.

(As made by Ruridova and Wisconsin and whoever else makes up future rules).

"If you want to have great things, then you must be prepared to do great things. It is not enough to say you believe you deserve this, or are owed that. Go out there and get it!"

-- Reagan Schaeffer, Founder & CEO, New Haven Motors, giving advice to somebody.
Last edited by Bereia on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Man exists for his own sake, and not to add a laborer to the State.

Look below for some views of mine and interesting ideas.

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Why Capitalism Works.

Classical Liberal (Libertarian) | Austrian Economics | Baptist Christian | American Citizen

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order. Thank you.

The population of Bereia is presently capped at three hundred and fifty million people. That's enough for now.

Whatsoever, for any cause,
Seeketh to take or give,
Power above or beyond the Laws,
Suffer it not to live!
Holy State or Holy King—
Or Holy People’s Will—
Have no truck with the senseless thing.
Order the guns and kill!

-- Rudyard Kipling, MacDonough's Song, 1917.

New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:14 pm

"REMOVE HOTDOG remove hotdog
you are worst frenk. you are the frenk idiot you are the frenk smell. return to europ. to our europ chumps you may live in zoo hahaha...FUck but fuck asshole frenk stink...america nuking best day of my life. take a bath in dead frenk hahahahaha...do not forget ww3. we kill frenk and europ. hahahahahahaha idiot frenk and europ smell so bad..wow i can smell it REMOVE HOTDOG FROM PREMISES. mechnocracy+udap=kill frenk. tupac alive in rusia, tupac making album of rusia. fast rap tupac rusia. we are rich and have gold now hahaha because of tupac. you are of ppoor uncyborg stink frenk...you live in a hovel haha you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in rusia ….fuck the europ ,..FUCKk ashol frenks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the frenk farm aminal with rap magic now we the russia rule .ape of the zoo emprer derk zane fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and frenk wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. rusia greattst countrey
"

-Official English translation of a Mechanocratic Propaganda Cartoon involving accordions
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

Transferring information from disorganized notes into presentable factbooks is way too time consuming for a procrastinator. Just ask if you have questions.
Plutocratic Evil Empire™ situated in a post-apocalyptic Decopunk North America. Extreme PMT, yet socially stuck in the interwar/immediate post-war era, with Jazz music and flapper culture alongside nanotechnology and Martian colonies. Tier I power of the Frencoverse.

Las Palmeras wrote:Roaring 20s but in the future and with mutants

Alyakia wrote:you are a modern poet
Top Hits of 2132! (Imperial Public Radio)
Coming at you from Fort Orwell! (Imperial Forces Network)

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:20 pm

"We are far away from any hope of ascension, so we still have to rely on our gods to protect us from the abominations of the universe before we can truly strike out on our own."
~ Prof. Gaius Proventus, astrophysicist
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:24 pm

"I very much hate this sport."

"Why? Too bourgeois for you?"

"No, I'm just very bad at it. For fuck's sake, does everything have to be about our economic system with you people?"

—President Anton Vasiliev, during a visit to another country.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Senyosu
Senator

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Hell houses are a disgrace. A disgrace to Christianity. Do they not understand basic morals and ethics?

Will you shut up with the disgraces man? We get it, you hate literalists and fundamentalists. Besides, I am sick and tired of you calling everything that does not match your perfect worldview a bloody 'disgrace' what are you, a six year old?

Yes. Thank you for noticing, love.

Fuck you and your pretty little face. Jerk.

- Hyatōri Misamunē and Aoya Hirokō, his personal secretary-
Senyosu is under reconstruction, however, former tropes still apply

The State of Senyosu ― Senñosy-ül Jür

Your resident Frugal, Nationalistic, Quasi-Jingoist, Buddhist-Tengrist, North-East Asian, Technocratic, Democratic Khanate
anything u want me to be babe ;)

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:36 pm

"From the Pacific to the Atlantic, The Black(Philippine) Army is the strongest!"
- General Alberto Fernandez
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:59 am

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:"From the Pacific to the Atlantic, The Black(Philippine) Army is the strongest!"
- General Alberto Fernandez

"You forgot the Indian Ocean. Looks like the Neo Philippine army is dreaming the impossible."

-Random person

Avaerilon
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 03, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Avaerilon » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:04 am

"Magic is an abomination; it gives man and elf power enough to render the innocent mere cinders, and yet who watches the mages? The mages themselves! I am confident this bill, supported by members of the Conservative party, and much to the disgust of those foolish Liberals, will forever remove that great blemish, which our kings have so slavishly approved of, from our great nation. Now, if you will excuse me, I have history to make."- Conservative MP Darys Melethnor, in 1837, giving a speech outside his home in Lyndainium about the "dangers" of magic and magic users. He disappeared shortly afterwards, a steaming crater being the only sign of him.
===I'M A UNIVERSITY TEACHER===
No, my IC tax rate is NOT 100%
On Behalf of His Most Royal Majesty, King Aubrey the Dragonheart
Essel y fend Ēg Regnerarch Mawregddog, Regnyr Awbru yr Amdragalon

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:57 am

"Birth is the first and greatest of the many insults delivered unto us throughout life."

-Proverbial.
The Agonocracy of Greater Mackonia
"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
-Donald J. Trump.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:01 am

"Deity? No, I am not a deity. Stop making me have to contradict myself."

- The Void Master, Hu Sh'un.

Tolmakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolmakia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:11 am

"A nation's ideas are its destiny. A nation's culture is its identity"

- Ian Nudat
Last edited by Tolmakia on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
~REPUBLICAN STATE OF TOLMAKIA~

Official Tolmakia Wiki

The Nexus of Man
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nexus of Man » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:48 am

"There...is no better gift than the gift of faith. To believe is not a mere sham. To believe opens up the world of knowledge and creation; the world of wisdom and existence.

The words of Christ are the words of God."

- Barney on Christianity

"Democracy is a dead ideology. It is a toll used by the pathetic left wingers to instill their own brand of fascism."

- anon.
Last edited by The Nexus of Man on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:59 am

"Asylums are monuments to the power of faith."

-Z.Maglos.
-Donald J. Trump.

The Nexus of Man
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nexus of Man » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:00 am

Greater Mackonia wrote:"Asylums are monuments to the power of faith."

-Z.Maglos.

"Faith bested in the hands of whitecoats and syringes."

- Barney

Bojikami
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bojikami » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:12 am

"Sorry if I'm not an optimistic sunshine like you. Being exposed to half of the shit I've been exposed to tends to make you hate everything. "
-Demitri Kasparov
Be gay, do crime.
23 year old nonbinary trans woman(She/They), also I'm a Marxist-Leninist.
Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.33

The Nexus of Man
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nexus of Man » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:14 am

"They say that the sun rises every day. Yet, on some days, it never peeks past the horizon."

- anon. hermit

"Holy mother of God..."

- Two Nexus Police Detectives watching a video found at a murder scene
Last edited by The Nexus of Man on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:10 am

Bojikami wrote:"Sorry if I'm not an optimistic sunshine like you. Being exposed to half of the shit I've been exposed to tends to make you hate everything. "
-Demitri Kasparov

Boo-feckin'-hoo. I grew up during an apocalyptic war for the survival of the human race and my world is dying, and I still manage to avoid all-out doom and gloom.—LittleBoyBlue, forumgoer.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.

The Yorkshire Commonwealth
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yorkshire Commonwealth » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:18 am

"I told my writers that I'd flip a coin for each character. If it landed heads, it would be physically female, and if it landed tails, it would be physically male. And thus: There were no gender roles or sexual stereotypes in my film... How could they write stereotypes when they didn't know which gender they were writing about?
Disney... It's that easy."

-Animated children's film mogul, Prospero Henderstien on his latest picture 'The Gutsy Little Kettle.'

"Education spending is the priority, it's the key. If you want the world to be our future generation's oyster, then this is how to do it: Class sizes shall be no larger than 20, few larger than 15. Teachers will be qualified to a high standard and paid as genorously as they rightly deserve. The best teachers will be paid extra to teach in the worst schools.
I've made no secret of my hatred for social immobility, of nepotism, of inherited success. It is the anathema of meritocracy, the opposite of equality of opportunity. With this in mind... I plan on putting every private school out of business by providing to every child the level of quality they've been providing only to the super-wealthy."

-Prime Minister Flossy Bourne's famous education speech

"What your curtain-twitching social conservative doesn't understand is: If they don't like something, 'banning' it, doesn't stop it from happening... It makes people who do it... And, critically, people who look like they might have done it, go to jail.

Stop electing them."

-Equality Minister, The Great Long-Conk

"There are some western countries where staff are employed on 'zero hour contracts,' in which they can be dismissed at any point, for any reason, but if they want to quit they are fined!
They can't choose when to take holidays, they have to sign exclusivity clauses which prevent them from getting part-time work elsewhere, but are paid nothing to be kept on retainer and are only paid for each hour they work, yet they never know how many hours they are going to be given each week. Their employer can give them no hours at all for months.
If they do get hours but miss them due to illness they are fined. Striking is a sacking offense. Saying 'My job's rubbish' on Facebook is a sacking offense. Failing to report to work within an hour of being told you have hours to work is, you guessed it: A sacking offense.
The cost of your training and uniform is deducted from your wages even if that brings you below minimum wage.

When a conservative politician tells you they want to 'do away with all these regulations and red-tape.' That is what they mean.
They want liberty for your boss, slavery for you."

-Minister for Work and Pensions, Dee Silph.
Last edited by The Yorkshire Commonwealth on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
British Genderqueer Intactivist Pokémon Trainer
Economic Left/Right: -5.12 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.67
Sound the alarm! Conservatives are trying to do us harm!
--Formerly Multifarity and the Independent Isle Of Wight--

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:44 am

The Nexus of Man wrote:
Greater Mackonia wrote:"Asylums are monuments to the power of faith."

-Z.Maglos.

"Faith bested in the hands of whitecoats and syringes."

- Barney

"Precisely. Faith is an illness to be cured not a superstition to be embraced."

-Teragio Malskyris, Commandant of a "Metaphysical Reeducation Facility" for the Religious. Writing from the near future.

"Whereas Marx viewed history through the lens of economic development and Hegel through theology. In truth History is defined in levels of Education, not economics. Initially there was no school but that of life, gradually those with experience began to convey that experience to relatives or apprentices. Gradually polymathical individuals emerge who act as multidisciplinary advisers or teachers, knowledge is centralised and largely tied to wealth. This state of affairs could be said to have began in Ancient Babylon and began to wane in the renaissance. Sometime between this stage and the next Education becomes subject to Religion, through the propagation of the highest values of a civilisation Education is spread. Children learn to read if only to read the bible. Next, beginning sometime in the late Enlightenment, Education becomes subject to the economy, through apprenticeships and the like and maturing through the grammar schools of the utilitarians and culminating in modern mass education. The culmination of the historical process is the total absorbtion of society in Education as its own reward. Meritocracy."

-Lithastir Mythurin.
Last edited by Greater Mackonia on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Donald J. Trump.

Auroya
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Auroya » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:50 am

"I'm perfectly happy to declare that my party is indeed socially conservative. But you know what? Our traditional values are completely unlike Western values. They are build on unity and compassion. Don't get me started on Western conservatives, I will not let you leave all day."

--- Lady Evelyn v. Crimsonstein, NMP Party Leader

"Quite frankly, you are amongst the least well-equipped people to speak to us about what's morally right. Go to the airport and catch the next plane back."

--- Lady Evelyn v. Crimsonstein, to such a Conservative
Last edited by Auroya on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Social progressive, libertarian socialist, trans girl. she/her pls.
Buckminster Fuller on earning a living

Navisva: 2100

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:53 am

"Loss is not a fixed moment in time. It is its own creature; gnawing, ravenous, unceasing and merciless in its devouring. Facing loss can make you one of two things. It can make you bitter, or it can make you kind. It...did not make me kind." - Cornelius Maximilian
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:19 am

"Well of course it isn't perfect. It has flaws. We have flaws. Literally everything that ever was, that is, and that ever will be- none of them will be perfect, they will all be flawed. That is the nature of reality. Our goal should always be to get as close to perfection as we can, knowing that we will never reach it, but striving to be better nonetheless."
- fmr. Prime Minister Isaac Davies, 1950
Республіка Рюрідова - Королівство Вілкія
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited me in; I needed clothes and you clothed me; I was sick and you looked after me; I was in prison and you came to visit me... Truly, whatever you did for one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me."
- the Gospel of Matthew, 25:35-40

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:21 am

"What news from the front?"

"STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING, ALL OF YOU."

"Is there a problem officer?"

"Orders from High Command-we're to all start impersonating Alan Bennet for the next three days."

"May I question the merits of this command."

*shot*

"Sedition is not an option in the Mackonian Army."

-A group of soldiers on the frontline.

"Perfection implies an end and when that end is reached you shall fall back once more into existential self-loathing and doubt. The greatest error in western thought has been to value the ends over the means."

-Z.Maglos.
Last edited by Greater Mackonia on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Donald J. Trump.

Bereia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Bereia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:35 am

"I prefer the liberties we know and enjoy to the liberalism they profess, and find a good deal better than the Rights of Man in the Rights of Bereians."

-- President Dalton Barbosa, sharing a sentiment with Disraeli.

"I love preachy Europeans, you know? Always happy to tell us what we're doing wrong, how much better than us they are, or how much more we should be doing to fund their projects in the world, like it's somehow our job to help them feel good about themselves."

-- Julissa Hickman, Citizen.
Man exists for his own sake, and not to add a laborer to the State.

Look below for some views of mine and interesting ideas.

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Why Capitalism Works.

Classical Liberal (Libertarian) | Austrian Economics | Baptist Christian | American Citizen

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order. Thank you.

The population of Bereia is presently capped at three hundred and fifty million people. That's enough for now.

Whatsoever, for any cause,
Seeketh to take or give,
Power above or beyond the Laws,
Suffer it not to live!
Holy State or Holy King—
Or Holy People’s Will—
Have no truck with the senseless thing.
Order the guns and kill!

-- Rudyard Kipling, MacDonough's Song, 1917.

Auroya
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Auroya » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:42 am

"Before we may even being to think about implementation it is necessary to achieve a level where we can implement self-sufficience; and we must also do all we can to encourage the growth of the sciences and technology, in particular of robotics and computer sciences. The Auroyan Empire has the resources for this, but they must be organized carefully..."

--- Opening of Chapter III of Technological Utopia, authored by Lady Evelyn v. Crimsonstein, published 2024, revised 2030.
Social progressive, libertarian socialist, trans girl. she/her pls.
Buckminster Fuller on earning a living

Navisva: 2100

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives