NATION

PASSWORD

Ekraysian Defence Systems [MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:13 pm

The Administrat of Satirius, Department of Violent Resolutions

We have been in need of phasing out our old aircraft autocannons, especially in our F-18 carrier fleet and Typhoon CTOL fleet, mainly comprised of aging M61 Vulcan Gatling guns. As we refit the fighters to meet the needs of modern aerial warfare, we stumbled upon the OTEN autocannon, and found it incredibly attractive to our needs. We request a licence to produce the Type 7D OTEN cannon for gunpod use, and if possible, as an in-aircraft cannon. If such is not possible, we would also like to purchase the Type 6 OTEN licence. Regardless of the results, we appreciate your consideration in this matter.

Collectively Sincere,

The Department of Violent Resolutions

ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Ekraysia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekraysia » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:29 am

PRODUCTS ADDED:
Sh01 Submachine-Gun

PRODUCTS UPDATED:
Sh91 Assault/Battle Rifle

PROJECTS UNDERWAY:
Sh92 Main Battle Tank (Redesignated Sh99)
Sh09/LY47 (Ekraysian/Lyran) Large-Calibre Submachine-Gun (because we still haven't fixed the niggles)

FEDERATION OF EKRAYSIA
Ekraysian Defence Systems Transmission

To: Whom it may concern, Satirian Department of Violent Resolutions

Sir and/or Madam,
I would be happy to confirm your order for limited Diplomatic Production Rights to the OTEN Type 7D Automatic Revolver Cannon, for a price of $5,400,000,000 (Universal Standard Dollars). While the 7D is designed around gunpod use, it can be used as a general-purpose aircraft cannon, although it may be a little bulky height-wise due to location of electronics and some of the drive mechanism; as such, it should be mounted in a wing root that is thick enough to take it, or in the fuselage of the aircraft the weapon is being fitted to.

Thank you for your custom.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Dear Ekraysian Defence Systems

The Most Serene Republic of the Quendi would like to place an order on:
1000 Sh95 Infantry Fighting Vehicle to a price of 6bn USD

Sincerely
His Most Imperial Highness Anarion Alcedina
Prince-Regent of the Imperial Regency Council
The Most Serene Republic of the Quendi
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Ekraysia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekraysia » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:06 am

FEDERATION OF EKRAYSIA

To: His Most Imperial Highness Anarion Alcedina
Prince-Regent of the Imperial Regency Council
The Most Serene Republic of the Quendi, etc.

Sir,

Your order for a thousand Sh95 Infantry Fighting Vehicles is confirmed for the price of 6,000,000,000 Universal Standard Dollars.

Thank-you for your custom.

Yanitaria
Envoy

Founded: Sep 16, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Yanitaria » Sun May 16, 2010 12:39 am

From: Ministère d'Affaires Militaire Maréchal Charles A.H.J.M de Remi

After properly evaluating the HN-100D/E/F in Lamonian service, we have decided that it's characteristics, though preceding it, are similar enough to the We-38 missile now widely used in our service, and will overall complement the We-38 in a lighter capacity. On behalf of Les Provinces Royales Unies de Yanitarie, and Roi Norheim II, I would like to request Domestic Production Rights to all three variants, totalling an estimated $42,960,000,000 NSD, to be paid in Ekraysian Yuan.

This price accounts for the 10% discount allowed as a friendly state, and DPRs which cost the equivalent of 20,000 units of each variant. If we have made any errors in calculation, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Maréchal Charles André Henri Joseph Marie de Remi
Ministère d'Affaires Militaire

OOC: If I had known you had a storefront, I would have ordered this sooner.
HaSapot wa Soptim biCanhadast
Not Yanitaria

Embassy

Ekraysia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekraysia » Sun May 16, 2010 5:25 am

FEDERATION OF EKRAYSIA

To: Maréchal Charles A.H.J.M de Remi, Ministère d'Affaires Militaire

Sir,

I am happy to confirm your order for domestic production rights to all aspects of the HN-100 D, E, and F variant medium Anti-Shipping Missiles, for a total price, including your friend of the state discount, of $42,960,000,000. Thank you for your custom.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon May 17, 2010 4:21 am

OOC: Wearing my hat as chief of CAPINTERN now.

IC:

Official Message from the Capitalist International

We wish to purchase 1,000 Karmen Sh89 'Sea Tiger' weapons systems from you, for which we will gladly pay 36.5 billion dollars.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Ekraysia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekraysia » Mon May 17, 2010 9:31 am

FEDERATION OF EKRAYSIA

To: Whom it may concern, CAPNITERN

Sir,

I am happy to take from you 36,500,000,000 Universal Standard Dollars for you in return for one thousand Karmen Sh89 Close-In Weapon Systems. Thank you for your custom, and happy maiming.

Mossat
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mossat » Mon May 17, 2010 8:22 pm

The Commonwealth of Mossat would like to purchase a large amount of military ordinance. Due to the
nature of the prior purchase request, we would like to inform you that this request has nothing to do
with the alliance known as the Brotherhood of Nod. In fact, the Brotherhood of Nod is all but dissolved, with next to zero political power. Please also be informed that the Brotherhood of Nod is not to be confused with the group known as the Nod Loyalists, a group that the Brotherhood has no allegiance to. This purchase request is only in the interests of the Commonwealth of Mossat, and will not be used as an obstacle of the right to peaceful and diplomatic relations with the Commonwealth.
The Commonwealth wishes to purchase,

Sh88 Pistols, Sh88 Tactical Pistols, and Sh88 Special Pistols, chambered in 9.65x21mm +P Ekraysian, 10mm Auto, 9mm Parabellum, .45ACP and .40S&W, with 2,000 copies of each variant in listed calibers,

Sh88 Compact and Sh88 Compact Tactical pistols, chambered in 9.65x21mm +P Ekraysion, 10mm Auto and 9mm Parabellum, with 2,000 copies of each variant in listed calibers,

With each Sh88 variant arranged in Trigger Group A,

Sh04 Submachine Guns and all variants, chambered in 9.65x21mm +P Ekraysian, 10mm Auto, 9mm Parabellum, .45ACP and .40S&W, with 3,000 copies of each variant in listed calibers,

With each Sh04 variant arranged in Trigger Group AB,

Sh01 and Sh01C Compact Submachine Guns, chambered in 9.65x21mm +P Ekraysian, 10mm Auto, 9mm Parabellum, .45ACP and .40S&W, with 4,000 copies of each variant in listed calibers,

With each Sh01 variant arranged in Trigger Group AB,

Sh91 Assault Rifle, Sh91C Assault Rifle, and Sh91L Assault Rifle, chambered in 7.7x57mm Ekraysian,
5.56mm NATO, 7.62mm NATO, 7.62x39mmR, and 5.45mmx39mmR, with 2,000 copies of each variant in listed calibers,

Sh91S Assault Rifle, chambered in 7.7x57mm Ekraysian, 5.56mm NATO, 7.62mm NATO, 7.92mm Mauser, 7.62x54mmR, 7.62x39mmR, 5.45x39mmR, .30-06 Springfield, and .338 Lapua Magnum, with 2,000 copies in listed calibers,

With each Sh91 variant arranged in Trigger Group AB,

Sh95 Combat Shotsun, Sh95 Entry, and Sh95 Compact, chambered in 12 Gauge, with 10,000 of each copy in listed calibers,

36,000 Sh06 Grenade Launchers,

36,000 Sh06 Compact Grenade Launchers,

3,000,000 100-round boxes of 9.65x21mm +P Ekraysian JHP,

3,000,000 100-round boxes of 9.65x21mm +P Ekraysian AP,

5,000,000 100-round boxes of 7.7x57mm Ekraysian BALL,

5,000,000 100-round boxes of 7.7x57mm Ekraysian BALL-T,

5,000,000 100-round boxes of 7.7x57mm Ekraysian AP,

5,000,000 100-round boxes of 7.7x57mm Ekraysian AP-T,

400 FY9E Export Fighters,

1,300 Sh95 Infantry Fighting Vehicles,

2,400 Sh95/130 Infantry Fighting Vehicles,

500 Sh95C Command Infantry Fighting Vehicles,

400,000 OTEN Type 1 Automatic Revolver Cannons,

600,000 OTEN Type 7D Automatic Revolving Cannon,

80,000 HN-100D Anti-Shipping Missiles,

10,000 HN-100E Anti-Shipping Missiles,

100,000 HN-100F Anti-Shipping Missiles,

The Grand Total of this order comes to

$417,347,720,000.

We wish that you understand that we mean no impediment to the right of any nation to conduct peaceful and diplomatic forum. The reason for the purchase of extensive quantities of arms is that the Commonwealth is arming itself for the instance of a massive internal threat--a possible resurgeance of the Bleeding Eye Cult, unconfirmed rumors of a zombie outbreak, and possible terrorist actions. We do hope that you allow this purchase to go through so that the Commonwealth of Mossat may become a safer place for people of all walks of life, and not a haven for terrorists, psychopathic cultists and other assorted nasties.

With thanks and appreciation,
Erus Herszar.
Demonym: Mossacian (Pronounced with a "z")
Mossat Military Hardware Database(Under Construction)
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Ekraysia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekraysia » Tue May 18, 2010 8:20 am

FEDERATION OF EKRAYSIA

To: Chancellor Erus Herszar, The Commonwealth of Mossat

Sir,

In light of your changed circumstances, I am indeed glad to be able to confirm the sale of such a massive order for the price of $417,347,720,000.
I would wish to question the use of such a large amount of our OTEN cannon, being primarily an aircraft or anti-air weapon, but ours is not to question why. I'd also point out the considerable logistics problems in having armament types chambered in so many different calibres. Overall, though, your order is approved. Thank-you for your custom.

(OOC: Beware that in the not too distant future I may be redoing bits and pieces of the Sh95 IFV and Sh95 shotgun. If you're interested my latest stuff will be up on the draftroom)

Mossat
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mossat » Tue May 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Actually, I would be happy to answer your questions.

First, in purchasing the massive number of revolving autocannons, we wish to enhance our own capabilities in defending our airspace, as such a logistical error nearly resulted in the razing of our capital city of Cerid.

Second, the reason for the wide varieties of weapons purchased is not for our standing armies--a far greater quantity of arms would have been acquired if this were the case. We are
arming a special task force for the purposes of defending our homeland from asymmetric threats: psychopathic murderous cults, terrorism and a possible biological threat to the Commonwealth. We wish to keep all of out options open, which is the prime reason for our acquisition of such a large quantity of arms and weapons.

Signed,
Erus Herszar of the Commonwealth of Mossat.

P.S.
How much are the Sh97 Recon vehicles?
Demonym: Mossacian (Pronounced with a "z")
Mossat Military Hardware Database(Under Construction)
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blakchovek
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blakchovek » Tue May 18, 2010 5:45 pm

A message from the office of the Co-President In-Standing Adrik Ivanov:

"Hail Ekraysia:

We would like to buy 100,000 SH88 Standard Pistols, 20 SH95 Infantry Fighting Vehicles, and some 9.65x21mm ammunition. We look forward to doing business with you.

Thank you,
Adrik Ivanov, Co-President of Blakchovek"

Ekraysia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekraysia » Wed May 19, 2010 8:24 am

Mossat wrote:P.S.
How much are the Sh97 Recon vehicles?

OOC: I haven't written them up yet, so I don't sell them. I have been meaning to, but it's low on my list of lineart and design projects. Below small arms, my new helicopters, bomber, ground-attack aircraft and Sh92 redo.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:38 am

To: Ekraysian Defence Systems

In light of changing circumstances on the world stage, the Free Republic turns to one of the weapons suppliers that it trusts, for a long overdue order.

We would like:

DPRx Sh88 Pistol (10 mm Auto) 5,900,000 standard dollars
DPRx Sh04 SMG (10 mm Auto) 9,600,000 standard dollars

This order would total at a cost of 15,500,000 standard dollars, and with our (15%) friend of the state discount, the complete total for this order comes to 13,175,000 standard dollars. We would like to thank our Ekraysian friends for providing a quality product, which the Free Republic can rely on for it's defense.

Signed,

Andrew Stinson
President
Free Republic of Lamoni
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Ekraysia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekraysia » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 am

(OOC: Regarding the Sh88, the writeup is subject to change slightly probably quite soon. I won't bother putting it through the blunt meat grinder that is the NSD again as it is quite minor, but just so you know)

FEDERATION OF EKRAYSIA

To: President Andrew Stinson, Free Republic of Lamoni

Sir,

I am glad to confirm your order for Domestic Production Rights to the Year Type 1988 service handgun and Year Type 2004 submachine-gun, both in 10x25mm Auto, for a total of 15,500,000 Universal Standard Dollars.
Happy maiming.

The Eagleland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eagleland » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 am

ΥΠΟΥΡΓΕΙΟ ΕΘΝΙΚΗΣ ΑΜΥΝΑΣ
MINISTRY OF DEFENSE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:Chung Khai,
Ekraysian Defence Systems

I am writing this letter in regard to your extremely effective and highly reputative products your storefront offers. We have taken a review of your weapons, but we have also reviewed your limitations on weapon exports. As such, our orders are specifically for small arms and several vehicles.

Before we issue the order, allow us to introduce our nation briefly to you. The Orthodox Federation of the Eagleland is an Hellenistic, Orthodox nation, with a history rich of wars and revolutions. It was no different at the beggining - from the Ancient Greek refugees that spreaded Hellenism to the whole country, civil wars, revolutions, even invasions. The truth, however, was one - that wars were won or lost by the weather of the Eagleland. Being mostly artic, with its southern coast being subjected to Mediterranean climate. Invaders have to take under consideration the reputation of the Eagleland military, militia and police regarding its adaption to their climate, the steadfast spirit of the Eagleland people, and its tough terrain, densly populated urban terrain, empty tundras and cold winters.

You should now realise how important it is for our military, police and militia forces to maintain weaponry that is rugged, reliable, yet technologically advanced. This is exactly what we are requesting, and this is exactly what we have found in your storefront.

The following order is issued for the price of 22.288.080.000 USD.

Small Arms
Sh-91 Rifle Family - Cartridge 6.5mm Grendel - Type AB Trigger Group, Folding Stock (except Standard version, which has a fixed stock)
- Sh-91 Standard (x500)
- Sh-91L (x450.000)
- Sh-91S (x45.000)
Sh-95 Shotgun - Cartridge 12 gauge
- Standard Version (x15.000)
- Entry Version (x5.000)
Sh-01 SMG
-Compact (x350.000)
Sh-04 SMG - Cartridge 45.ACP
- Compact (x300.000)
- Tactical (x2.000)
Sh-88 pistol - Cartridge 45.ACP- Type A
- Tactical (x350.000)
- Special (x50.000)

Vehicles
Sh-95
-Sh-95 (x2.000)
-Sh-95C (x1.000)
-Sh-95/130 (x1.500)
Sh-96 MLRS
-Sh-96G (x1.000)
-Sh-96B (x500)

We await your reply.

Signed,
Minister John Moutsanas
Ministry of Defense
Orthodox Federation of the Eagleland

Alfegos
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Alfegos » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:41 am

ARMAMENT DIVISION

Dear Sir/Madam
Ev'kho Heavy Industries is a well established corporation in Alfegos, known for their strive towards perfection, of quality over quantity that is not seen as the goal of other Fegosian competitors. With a constant interest in research and improvement, the Armament Division requests the purchase of the following:

20 units Istral Sh-91C
20 units Istral Sh-91S
20 units Istral Sh07

In keeping with common decency, we will let you know the results of the tests of these units, and any decisions as to the purchase of domestic production rights or modifications will be presented as they arise. As a quality arms manufacturer, we know that one can only learn from the best.

Yours,
Qui'ko Seu'dei,
Armament Division - Ev'kho Heavy Industries

Ekraysia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekraysia » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:44 am

(OOC: Due to SMS matters I am now closing this storefront officially. Also, Alfegos, have you heard of SMS? Please get back to me if you haven't, TGs will do.

I am due to redesign the Sh07 at some point, but apart from using long stroke instead of short stroke gas pistons it will be much the same rifle

Also note I am considering retconning the Sh95 IFV, please take note of this)

EMPIRE OF EKRAYSIA

To: Whom it may concern, Orthodox Federation of the Eagleland

Sir,

I am happy to confirm your large order for lots of stuff for the price of $22,288,080,000. Good day.

EMPIRE OF EKRAYSIA

To: Qui'ko Seu'dei, Armament Division, Ev'kho Heavy Industries

Sir, I assume,

Your order is confirmed for the price of $65,000. A free shipment of an extra thousand rounds per rifle is included as our gift. Thank you for your order and we look forward to hearing back from you.
Last edited by Ekraysia on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade