NATION

PASSWORD

The Grand Ball (IC: Please Sign up in OOC thread first)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Jean-Paul and Holly

Holly's decidedly sinful smile was lost in the sensations coursing through her lithe figure. Supporting herself on her elbows, her head lolled back, her eyes closed, and her mouth hung open as she writhed in pleasure. She mouthed breathless encouragement to him, egging him on or even directing him, then quickly finding herself at a loss for words. Not being mindful of the Major, however, at one point she unwittingly trapped his head between her thighs for a moment.

They continued like that for an indeterminate length of time, Holly's moans and breaths steadily intensifying with Paul's rhythm until she was in a state of pure bliss. Her bosom heaved, hands moving to enhance her own pleasure or stroke Paul's head, and she could only wordlessly mouth expressions of pleasure and appreciation.

Finally, Holly appeared to tense up. Hands gripping the sheets tightly, her back started to arch until she was hit by the first wave. Then again, and again, and again. She shuddered and writhed in ecstasy as she rode out her first climax of the night. She didn't intend for it to be her last.

Then she flipped Paul onto his back. The night wasn't over yet. She propped herself up on all fours and started to crawl towards him in a deliberate catlike fashion. Her hand snaked around his manhood as she drew closer. "You look ready for this...sir," she said in a teasing tone, still a little breathless from her release.
In-character name of the nation is "Adiron," because I like the name better.

Shalum
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shalum » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:09 pm

John Holland and Blackburn

“Ah, I see how it is. You’re a player, aren't you? Should have guessed…all you Holland boys seem like hustlers. I hope you don’t on hustling me, John Holland.” Arietta replied teasingly.

The Shalumite prince blushed at the notion of being a 'player' as she worded it. It seemed that his family, along with the Gentry's, had gotten quite good at seducing both genders into the sheets and even marriage when they wanted to. Needless to say, his family had a reputation that preceded them in that regard, at least in some courts. It was almost a shame to John. People seemed to care more about who was screwing who, instead of actual issues that mattered, his family being 'players' no different as far as he was concerned. "Me? A player? I think you have me mistaken for my eldest brother Matthew, Princess Arietta" he chuckled. "I've never been much of a player though, never had the inclination, though it comes naturally as far as my other siblings are concerned" he replied with a small shrug.

“Hmm…” Lilly said. “I agree…no rush. Get your own house in order first, and the girls won’t be going anywhere. Contrary to popular belief, the good ones stick around for a bit too. Although, you could always run off to Ghant. There are plenty of pretty, intelligent highborn girls that would like to meet you. I know I have.” Lilly blushed.

At Lilly's words, the Blackburn felt his cheeks warm up in sheepishness at her statement. He had grown accustom to taking compliments from women over the years, but it still had the same affect on him. Rarely were there women as pretty as her around, unfortunately, to pay him such kind words. "That's what my father said, about the girls" he chuckled with slightly tinted cheeks. "I don't plan on doing much running around in the near future. Maybe during a school break in the future someday though" he replied with a shrug. "If I ever go to Ghant, I'll be sure to look you up. I could always use a guide, and I'm sure you would make for a good one" he smiled.

“There is nothing wrong with judging. In Ghant, we have a saying. ‘epaileak, eta egon epaitzen prest da,’ which means ‘judge, and be prepare to be judged. For no one is above scrutiny or assessment. My father tells me so, anyway.” Lilly explained sagely. If there was one thing she could say she was better at in life than Allaria, it was that she was much more sagely.

John almost sighed in relief at the knowledge that he was fine. He wasn't the type that actively tried to offend people, unlike his mother. "Ah good, I meant no offense. That is an interesting saying by the way, but then again, Ghant is an interesting place" he replied in turn as he looked at the woman whom he was dancing with.

Lilly laughed. “Not all Ghantish noble girls are so quick to give up their virtue. I suppose nobody that has been worthy of it has emerged. I mean, it isn't like some boys have tried that…but that’s why I have an older brother to help chase them off.” Lilly giggled, thinking about her older brother Artos, who was around here somewhere. “I wouldn't mind saving myself for when I am wed, but hey, if it seems right beforehand, might as well. We Ghantish are a folk that love to cut corners.” Lilly laughed.

John chuckled along with Lily, in partial understanding. He had no female siblings of his own to look out for, but he and his counterpart John Holland had run a few boys away from Rebecca when she needed the assistance. She was a sought after all, and some guys didn't seem to take a hint. Admittedly, Rebecca was the closest thing he had to a sister at times. "Good for you, Lilly" he smiled at her. "It's a bit more rare anymore to hear of girls saving themselves for marriage. I'd be careful though, you never know how close the 'right' one is to you though. It could happen like a thief coming in the night" he replied. "Good thing your brother is around in that case" he laughed.

Jean-Paul and Holly

Even though Paul wasn't getting any actual pleasure from what he was doing to Holly, he felt rather good at the moment, knowing that every time that Holly gasps or moaned it was because of him. Every sound of approval that she made was only music to his ear, and encouragement to keep going. The looks that she sent him were just as encouraging, and he followed the directions that she gave him like any good marine would. For a brief moment he was concerned that he would meet unconsciousness due to her legs around his neck, the major doing his best to stay calm. It had happened to him before, and struggling never did anything productive. Thankfully it only lasted for a few short moments before she relaxed again.

Time was lost to Paul as he did what he knew best in this situation, evening bringing her to climax which he had meant to do the entire time. He found that it was a good way of both starting things off with a a bang, and drawing them out for as much enjoyment as possible. Even when her body went tense, he didn't stop what he was doing, needless to say.

Before he knew it, the major found himself on his back, grinning as he eyed the gem of Adiron slowing approaching him in a rather seductive way. He took a brief moment to admire her figure as she did so, his predatory eyes looking over her. She was beautiful, curves in all the right places, and not to mention petite. As she took him, he growled under his breath, body going stiff for a moment at the new sensation; though he was still very much in control. He gave a hearty chuckle as she spoke. "So ready, ma'am" he replied in husky tone; voice deeper than before. He watched her, wondering what she was planning to do...
Conscription is the vitality of a nation, the purification of its morality, and the real foundations of all its habits.

It is better to be a warrior in a garden then to be a gardener in a war.

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:55 am

Jean-Paul and Holly

Holly bit her lower lip as she gently stroked Paul, her dark hair now mussed and loosely tumbling over half her face. She looked into his eyes wearing an almost-mischievous expression, looking to see what kind of reaction he had, before kissing him deeply. Every one in a while she spoke to him, playful questioning, dirty talk in a low tone. "How's this?" "You like that, huh?"

She gently pulled out of their kiss, and slid down the marine's body to return the favor. There were no more words from Holly after that. Only the skilled manipulations of her lips and tongue and an expression of pure lust conveyed through Holly's brilliant blue eyes as she looked up at him.

After a little while, she stopped. She couldn't wait any longer. Propping herself up, she then straddled Paul as he lay flat on the bed. She took him in hand once more, her supple form flexing and bouncing with each motion, moving closer and closer...

Then all of a sudden she stopped, then her eyes widened. With supreme effort she appeared to restrain herself, then in a few gasps asked a question:

"Wait...wait...do you have protection?"

Shalum
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Shalum » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:51 am

Jean-Paul and Holly

The major groaned quietly as she began to move her hand, pleasure spreading through him now as she returned the favor. He had never been the kind to make much noise during coitus, but he couldn't stop himself as she moved her hand. His green eyes were locked not on what she was doing, but on her angelic face, which wore a look that he swore would drive him crazy if she hadn't been doing what she was. As she kissed him, one of his free hands went to cup her face on instinct. He wasn't afraid to use his tongue in the kiss now, and didn't hold back. When they had finally broken the kiss, he wore a large grin as she whispered into his ear. "I like it a ma'am, don't stop" he whispered throatily in reply.

The major visibly shuttered as he watched her begin to kiss her way down his body, his mind only needing a few moments to realize just what she was intending to do. It seemed that she was intent on holding up her part of the deal, something that he couldn't argue with nor did he want to. As she began, his breathing picked up a bit as he green eyes watched her with lust and hunger in them. Occasionally he would mutter something, whether they be encouragement or directions, or even dirty mumblings like she had down with him earlier. At some point he reached down and used his hand to stroke her hair as she did so, his long arms enabling him.

When she finally stopped, Paul knew what was coming. He couldn't wait much longer, and he assumed she couldn't either, judging by the look on her face as she moved up his body; getting closer and closer to him. He bit his inner cheek in anticipation as he watched her. And then suddenly, things paused as she restrained herself, the woman gasping out about protection. His own eyes widened in surprise at the mention of it. It had slipped their mind in their lust driven actions so far.

"I...yeah I do hold on" the major replied after a moment, his breathing still heavy; an arm wrapped around her waist. He reached over and managed to pull out the nightstand drawer, which was for the most part empty, except for a strategically placed box of just what he was looking for. Like any good soldier, he went in prepared, and needless to say there were other boxes like this that could be found around the room in the event that he and whomever he may have brought back to the room didn't make it to the bed.

Paul made little show of getting one of the silver packages out, fumbling for a moment as he had only one hand free to do so. Normally he would have been proud to point out how the type of protection that he used were the same that described a type of bullet, but he was too concerned with getting what he needed at the moment. A moment later he grunted in success, his fingers closing around the package and fishing it out. "Do you want to put it on, or should I?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he held it up, popping it open to pull out what he needed deftly.
Conscription is the vitality of a nation, the purification of its morality, and the real foundations of all its habits.

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Jean-Paul and Holly

Trying to keep the emotions of the moment going, Holly gently writhed and rubbed up against Paul while he went on a frantic scavenger hunt. She giggled lightly while he was left somewhat jogging on the spot a bit. When he produced what she'd asked for, she didn't respond, only taking it from his hands and affixing it, unrolling and smoothing it out as she went.

She then held the object of her desire and began to rub against it intimately, lust burning in her eyes. He was ready for her, and she for him. One of her hands found his, clasping it. Then, she started to join with him, a feeling of pure bliss overwhelming her with a sharp gasp. Trying to accommodate his size and feel him out, she slowly, gently, sank down against him.

Holly's hips began to move rhythmically, the world and its troubles evaporating away. She bit her lower lip, felt his hands exploring and holding her against him, and the only sounds coming out of her lips were soft, sweet moans of pleasure.
Last edited by Hittanryan on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shalum
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Shalum » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Jean-Paul and Holly

The major could only watch Holly with a grin as she wordlessly took what she needed from him, the Shalumite absently tossing the wrapper to the side. His green eyes followed her petite hands intently as she placed the necessary protection onto his manhood. He was relived that they had managed to clear that hurtle without issue, and pleased with himself that he had remembered to leave a package in the nightstand. Having to stop what they were doing to fish a condom from his wallet on the floor was probably even more embarrassing then it sounded.

As she began to rub against him, he let a low growl out on without thinking, his body and mind wanting nothing more than to get on with things. He could hear his heart beating in his ears now, and desire for Holly was burning clearly in his eyes. When she reached out for one of his hands, he returned the gesture, interlacing her fingers with his own larger ones as he held onto her hand. Then it happened. The major let out a groan as she finally joined them together, a feeling of bliss spreading over them both judging by the sounds they made. For a brief moment, Paul felt like he was going to go crazy, the fit mindnumbingly snug.

As she began to move with a rhythm, Paul groaned now and then in pleasure, the feeling too good for words to properly describe. His hands took the opportunity to roam over her body and play with her perky bosom which he could easily reach. At times he would place his hands on her hips or hold her against him, the major taking every opportunity he could to feel her up. Deciding to take a bit of action now and then, he occasionally moved his hips to meet her own, wanting to increase the pleasure for both of them. He was content to let this go on for a while, enjoying her doing the work and giving him a great view, not to mention a lot of good feeling.

After what felt like a blissful eternity, Paul decided to take a bit of action himself. He sat up, never breaking their joining, kissing her deeply when he got the chance. "Let me take over for a bit" he whispered into her ear, before pulling back to look her in the eyes with hunger. With surprising gentleness compared to what they had been doing moments earlier, Paul flipped her over so that she she was on all fours. He quickly began to thrust rhythmically, focusing on each movement.
Last edited by Shalum on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Jean-Paul and Holly

Once she had him sized up inside her, Holly quickened the pace of her gyrations. His obvious pleasure further aroused her in turn; in this state she felt beautiful, uninhibited, and deeply, deeply wanted. She could hardly control herself anymore, her body seemingly reacting by instinct to his touch and her desire. Not stopping, she leaned over him, holding his face, looking deeply into his eyes with a decidedly naughty expression. As he explored her body, she kissed him, ran her hands over him, and whispered sweet obscenities in his ear.

After a blissful amount of time that could have been minutes or hours as far as Holly was concerned, Paul shifted things around. It was rather fortunately timed, as Holly's stamina for their previous position had started to diminish. When he started, she moaned deeply as each wave hit her. She leaned back to kiss Paul, then fell forward to support herself, her bosom swaying back and forth with Paul's rhythm until his hands found them.

As he kneaded and massaged, her whole body started to give way to the sensations flowing over her. Her arms weakened and she nestled forward onto her elbows, with her hands gripping the sheets. Her mouth hung open, at times she was so consumed by pleasure she couldn't even hold her head up. Holly pressed her legs together, tightening her muscles, pressing back against him when he moved forward, trying to help him along.

Shalum
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Shalum » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:57 pm

Jean-Paul and Holly

The major was feeling rather proud of himself at the moment for more reasons than one. The primary reason -of course- was the woman writhing in pleasure under him with every movement he made, obviously rather pleased by the performance he was putting on so far. He had to admit to himself that she was, by far, one of the most beautiful women he had been with so far; Holly practically the Roman goddess Venus in human form from his perspective. How he was managing to stay sane, he did not know, between the noises she made and the looks that she gave him. The other reason that he was feeling as good as he did was the fact that he wasn't exactly sober. Prior to her stumbling upon him at the bar, he had managed to consume a fair number of drinks. The only reason he assumed he was doing so well was the body mass advantage he had over her coupled with his metabolism.

Paul continued to sport his grin as he eyed Holly from above, his movements a rhythm that he had come to know rather well. Often as their hips met, he would grunt or growl, the major alternating the use of his hands so that he could knead her chest, grip her hips, and caress her sculpted rear as he felt the urge to do so. He felt his pride grow a bit as he watched Holly practically go limp, no longer able to support herself from what he gathered. In truth, he was beginning to feel the effects of what they were doing, his tolerance being worn down rather quickly as he continued to move at a respectable pace. He wasn't quite sure how much longer he could keep this up, no matter how much he paced himself.

But Paul knew that, at this rate, she couldn't have had much time left on her own clock, and decided to move in for the proverbial kill if he could. Leaning over just a bit, while never stopping, his left arm snaked up her body to knead her chest once more, while the moved between her supple thighs to find the center of Holly's pleasure. He knew exactly what do to now, thanks to years of experience.
Last edited by Shalum on Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allamunnic States
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Allamunnic States » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:09 pm

Andrik & Erika Filius

Eddies of small-talk and courtesy had managed to entrap most of the Allamunnic delegation for much of the evening, keeping them occupied with pleasantries with strangers who most of them would never meet again. It did not even remotely appeal to certain members of the delegation, but Andrik and Erika Filius were definitely in their element as they rubbed elbows with diplomats and officials, even as they were nondescript in a basic charcoal suit with a gray tie and a plain, but stylish dark blue dress, respectively.

"It's good to meet you!"

"Why yes, I think it's wonderful that--"

"I must say you've outdone yourself this time, Mr...."

"Yes, I do quite like that hat."

"Yes, I do find myself wondering about the implications of..."

Finally, there was a break in the action, and Andrik took a moment to squeeze Erika's hand. She squeezed back and the smile she had been wearing for hours, now, looked a little more genuine to her husband's trained eye. "Finally, a break," she muttered to him. "I know this is important stuff," she said, "but I do wish it weren't so... dry," she said, making eye contact with Andrik. He smiled back slightly, and nodded.

"Yes, dear, but this is what I do," he said with a small chuckle. "The fun stuff usually takes longer to gel." She snorted quietly and shook her head.

"Only you would think negotiation is fun, honey," she said. "Especially with people who would just as soon screw you over, given a chance." She shook her head again, slowly. "I'm afraid I just don't see the appeal," she added sweetly. She saw her husband shrug, felt the tug on her hand as his shoulder moved.

"It's fun," he said, small, genuine smile on his face. He cocked an eyebrow at Erika. "Besides, it's not like politics is any different, and that's your bread and butter," he said, voice dry, even as amusement showed in his eyes. "So, shall we go find some more people to make small-talk with?" he asked, smile more neutral and polite, now.

Erika looked back at him. "Now why would we do that, when it's perfectly likely that people will come to us?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

-----~~~~~=====~~~~~-----

Vitus & Marie

Breaking free from small-talk with strangers and searching desperately for familiar faces, Vitus Sproek, crown prince of Staalmark, and Marie Izaaksunn, crown princess of Onneria, parted ways with the rest of the Allamunnic delegation. With their black hair and blue eyes so alike, one could have been forgiven for thinking the two heirs of different Allamunnic thrones were siblings. In point of fact, they were cousins, and their relief came from another one of Marie's cousins.

They were both quite sure they were able to catch Arietta's eye as she and John Holland moved around the dance floor, when the red-haired Ghantar was looking in their direction. Marie gave a small wave, not enough to draw overmuch attention, and Vitus simply made eye-contact and nodded, a wolfish grin on his face.

Marie saw his expression and rolled her eyes. "Get that smirk off your face, Vitus. Everyone can tell exactly what you're thinking about." She crossed her arms. "A little bit of subtlety wouldn't kill you," she added. Vitus didn't even bother looking back at her before answering.

"It's not my fault she flips all the right switches," he said, still watching Arietta, hoping she hadn't been flirting too much with other men. Or at least not been doing more than flirting. He didn't want to be unrealistic, after all. Meanwhile, Marie and Vitus traded small verbal jabs while they waited for one of the few familiar faces in the room to come off the dance floor.

Vitus' build was enough to catch attention from others, perhaps, but he was dressed fairly plainly, in a black suit, white shirt, and black tie, well-made but simple on his tall, broad-shouldered frame, standing comfortably in a pair of fine black leather dress shoes. That was okay, though; Marie was likely to draw plenty of attention, the way her light blue dress was hugging her toned curves, leaving one shoulder bare and hugging her frame without being tight, and balanced easily in a pair of matching heels that added to her 175 cm height.

Who knew? Maybe someone would approach them while they waited.
Last edited by Allamunnic States on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Part of the Ajax Role-Playing Community.
Stay apprised of developments in Ottonia
Political Compass
Six-Time World Bowl Champions (XVI, XVII, XIX, XXIII, XXV, XXVII)
WLC VII & X Champs (WLC VI, XI & XIII Runners-Up)

Ghant
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:45 pm

The Girls

John Holland blushed "Me? A player? I think you have me mistaken for my eldest brother Matthew, Princess Arietta" he chuckled. "I've never been much of a player though, never had the inclination, though it comes naturally as far as my other siblings are concerned" he replied with a small shrug.

Arietta’s face lit up when she saw Vitus and her cousin Marie…she waved at Arietta. This was enough to turn back to John and say. “Well, nice talking to you…but my boyfriend and my cousin are here!”

Arietta broke free and ran up to Marie and Vitus. “Sup mafuggas!” Arietta moved to give Marie a big hug, while she batted eyebrows at Vitus. “Hey there…”

Meanwhile, John Blackburn’s cheeks turned red. "That's what my father said, about the girls" he chuckled with slightly tinted cheeks. "I don't plan on doing much running around in the near future. Maybe during a school break in the future someday though" he replied with a shrug. "If I ever go to Ghant, I'll be sure to look you up. I could always use a guide, and I'm sure you would make for a good one" he smiled.

"Thanks John, yeah I definitely wouldn't be adverse to that." Lilly smiled. "Say, what are your thoughts on the situation in Azurlavai?"

Nathan and Company

While Nathan enjoyed dancing with this exotic dark beauty, who also happened to be an actress, the Emperor of Ghant decided to excuse himself as their song ended. “If you will excuse me, my lady, I must needs be treating with family.”

Ray shared his thoughts on the exchange. "My aunt Quinn is the Empress of Ganosia, but also the Queen of Veceria, due to the personal union that had been formed. It was formed to put an end to political turmoil that came about as a result of Quinn marrying the Crown Prince of the Vecerians." Ray explained. He went on to explain that whoever was the first born, regardless of their gender, could inherit the Imperial throne. He mentioned that Quinn had had quintuplets, and that one of the daughters was the first to come out of her mother's womb. "So she was made the heir, with the brother who came out next following, and on it went. Just like that." Ray had said. "As well, like my aunt said, we do not believe you have to be of a certain religion to rule the country as its sovereign. Ganosians will never accept any sort of theocracy. Never again."

Quinn spoke next. "I don't think gender should matter. It should all boil down to personal merit, to having a good and wholesome character. If one wants to avoid a personal union, one can simply say no."

"....Yes, yes, of course, but she did ask for my thoughts." Allison shrugged. "I just don't think religion is necessary in today's world. Those silly Ardokians have it right, sans the oppression of those who choose to believe in religion. I mean, I'm not going to dislike Rosa just because she gets on her knees for someone other than her...."

"Well, I suppose us coming from different lives is appealing to some people." chuckled Ray slightly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"At any rate," said Quinn, "I think it's nice to talk about these things, Bess. We should all work together to uphold the integrity of our nations."

Bessandra listened and nodded. “Yes, that sounds marvelous. Although, I should warn you that Ghant has little integrity as is.”

“Why would you say that, grandmother?” Diego spoke up, trying to ignore how cute Ksenya looked as he watched her interact with those….Romans.

“Too many people pulling it in different directions. Sure, Dakmoor is trying to hold it all together and give it one direction, but somebody is always going to want to go in a different direction.”

Martin nodded. “Such is the way of things. Being King must be hard work. I hope my father has at least a while longer.”

“Me, too, for his own sake. Also, judging by what I have seen of Diego, it is hard work. Lots of it. My brother here is a very hard-working sovereign. I am confident that my intended husband will be just as industrious, however,” Maria kissed Martin on the lips after saying that.

“Here, let me help with that, mi corazon,” Rosa said, beginning to knead Ray’s neck muscles.

“I should take tips from you, Rosa. Good idea for Perrin. He could use that at times,” Blanca commented.

“I think, by the way, that we have seen the last of Izzy for the night. Poor gal is truly smitten,” Diego grinned.

It was at that point that none other than the Emperor of Ghant entered the fray. “Good evening, Maria, Rosa, Blanca, Diego, Aunt Bessie and Martin.” Nathan went up to his second cousins, and moved to kiss each of their feminine hands tenderly,

“Good evening, Nathan. What else is new?” Diego inquired….he couldn’t help but reflect on how much he worried for his Ghantish cousin’s mental health….marital fidelity when the wife doesn’t put out must really stink, he thought.

“Not much, just been enjoying the evening, and waiting for these babies to get born.” Nathan laughed, before turning to Rosa and brushing her arm with his hand. “So, Rosa, would you like to introduce me to your in-laws?”

“Oh, yes….this would be Ray, of course, my husband, who has a crick in his neck, it seems,” Rosa kept rubbing his neck as she talked, “these are his aunts, Quinn, the Empress of Ganosia and Queen of Veceria and Chancellor Princess Allison Amber. That fine young woman over there is Ksenya, who appears to be getting hit on by some Roman.”

Nathan went up to Quinn and Allison. “A pleasure to meet you both,” and moved to kiss their hands, before stopping in front of Ray. “And you must be the bastard.” Nathan held out his hand to shake.

“Nathan! He’s my husband, for God’s sake!” Rosa was visibly horrified.

Nathan tapped his chin. "Hmm, indeed, that was in bad taste..." Nathan turned his eyes to see his cousin Marie along with Vitus of Staalmark, who had been courting his sister Arietta. "If you would excuse me...I must needs see some other family.

Nathan walked over to where Marie and Vitus were…at the same time Arietta was. “Vitus, Marie, Ari.” Nathan smiled, as he went up to hug his cousin after Arietta did.

Stephen

Stephen had been drinking alone since his older brother Albert had left the scene, and had not come back. The third son of the late Emperor Albert found himself not knowing what to do with himself.

At least until he caught the eyes of Vitus of Staalmark and his niece, Maria of Onneria, the daughter of his little sister. Stephen smiled, and made his way to where they were at. As it happened, Nathan and Arietta were there too, in their exuberance.

Stephen smiled wide. “Well well, look at this! My nephew Nathan, and my nieces Marie and Arietta.” Stephen had already exchanged pleasantries with Nathan and Arietta earlier, so he turned his attention to Marie, and extended his arms to her for a big hug. “How is my niece?”

He also narrowed his eyes on Vitus. “And you must be Vitus of Staalmark. Ari has told me a lot about you.”

Nathan raised his eyebrows. “So cousin, care to dance with me?” Nathan extended his hand to his cousin Marie.

Stephen playfully sighed. “Darn, nephew! I was going to ask her to dance! Go ahead, I can wait.”
Last edited by Ghant on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Factbook | RP Resume | IIwiki Admin
Commended by Security Council Resolution #450
Recipient of the Greater Dienstad Roleplay Reward
"Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!" - Percy Bysshe Shelley, Ozymandias
XX XXX
XX XXX

Late Roman Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Valerian Augustus; Titus Clemens

Postby Late Roman Empire » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:59 pm

Valerian smiled as he watched Titus reclaim his dance.

"Certainly. I believe that I more than owe you a dance, domina, so now, shall we?" Titus offered to lead Ksenya.

Titus grinned as Valerian gave him the thumbs-up on his quick recovery. Then, as Titus began telling her, "Ksenya, I hope that you know that this is not normal behavior for me. Too much wrong in one night, I suppose."

Valerian, meanwhile caught up with Lucia Antonia quietly and told her, "Understand, domina, that I do feel some responsibility for what happened. I was drinking more than I should and due to the need not to create international incidents, I didn't bring my usual complement of security, particularly my domestici. Still, you understand that you do not decide what an Emperor does with his body, even if you disagree with it or have trouble understanding it. This is my body, and you profaned the sacred presence by subverting my will in it. Even so, I was being merciful here, given the circumstances, and I hope that you do not take this to mean that you must hastily pick the wrong man. You must wed, per my instructions, but choose well. Take your time, within reason, not stalling, but not being too rash. Nor does he have to be Roman. That is all that I will say for now. You may kiss the purple now."

Lucia lowered her eyes in humility and bowed in his presence, kissing the purple as a good Roman should.

"Thank you, domine. Your clemency is as great as your justice," she said at last before he tapped her on the head and told her, "because of past service, you are now Countess Lucia Antonia. You also hold the Order of St. Anastasia. These should help your marriage prospects."

With that, the Roman Emperor departed and Lucia arose at last.
"I swear by Almighty God that I will faithfully serve and obey the Divine Augustus, as our Lord and Master, and hold him alone as my true, dread sovereign and prince. I swear that I will serve him loyally until the hour of my death, on pain of damnation to my eternal soul." - the Imperial Oath of Allegiance (administered to the civil service and armed forces)

Woe to they who demand things of the Lord of the World, for he is neither so obliged nor amused.

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:36 am

Jean-Paul and Holly

As Paul picked up the pace, Holly was pushed to the breaking point, her breaths now constant gasps matching the rhythm of their motions. Holding back was increasingly difficult with Paul's skilled ministrations and as parts of her body grew increasingly sensitive. No more dirty talk, only light cries of delight and sweet moans escaping her lips. She bit down on the sheets, fighting for control, trying to prolong their union as long as possible. Then his fingers reached where his tongue had explored before...

Holly cried out, her eyes widening as the first wave hit her. Each subsequent wave elicited another cry of pure ecstasy, wordless moans at first but transitioning to repeated exclamations of "Yes!" She stiffened against him, her entire body shuddering and writhing, her legs trembling uncontrollably as a flood of sensations washed over her. Her eyes closed and she rested her head on the bed while she tried to process the sheer amount of pleasure she'd just experienced, her legs still shaking as she rode out her explosive release.
Last edited by Hittanryan on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Shalum
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Shalum » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:39 am

John Blackburn

As Lilly began to reply, John Blackburn spared a glance his fellow John's way as he saw Arietta leaving the Holland to his own devices. His blue eyes tracked the red head as she walked over to a group that he hadn't noticed till now. His eyes looked over the two that she approached, a rather imposing man and a very attractive woman, both of whom people he swore that he had seen before; but couldn't place a name or country of origin no matter how much he wracked his brain.

"Thanks John, yeah I definitely wouldn't be adverse to that." Lilly smiled. "Say, what are your thoughts on the situation in Azurlavai?"

John took a moment to reply, his pause a result of thinking about the question. "Well, I'm truly sad to see the nation of Azurlavai in the state that it is in, and alas, there is only so much one can do. Things were getting better, a lot better, until recently; sad to say. I'm not sure if you've heard yet or not, but the Shalumite military launched an invasion of an Azzie state. Things are getting bad, I'm afraid" he sighed. "How do you feel about it?"

Ghant
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:29 am

The Girls

Alexia had been talking to Jane and Rebecca since Arietta butted in, sighing into her glass as she drank it. Arietta is such a pain in the ass.

Of course, as Arietta usually did, she went nearly as fast as she emerged. From the looks of it, her cousin and boyfriend from the Allamunnic States had emerged to capture her attention.

As Alexia went to set down her drink to reengage John Holland, Jane put a hand on her shoulder. “Not so fast, Lex. It’s my turn to dance with John Holland!”

Alexia nodded. “Alright.” Then she went back to her glass and continued to drink with Rebecca.

Jane made her way to the Holland Prince, before doing a curtsey. “Greetings, my dear Prince. I was wondering if you might do this lady the honor of a dance.” Jane smiled.

Meanwhile, the movements of the others did not go unnoticed. Especially the emergence of Arietta’s cousin Marie, who looked quite pretty. Lilliana took note of the Blackburn’s observant eyes. "Well, I'm truly sad to see the nation of Azurlavai in the state that it is in, and alas, there is only so much one can do. Things were getting better, a lot better, until recently; sad to say. I'm not sure if you've heard yet or not, but the Shalumite military launched an invasion of an Azzie state. Things are getting bad, I'm afraid" he sighed. "How do you feel about it?"

“I think it sucks!” Lilly answered. “But perhaps it is necessary considering the danger. If anyone can restore peace, it’s Shalum! I mean, who else can answer the call?”

Estella

"No, I do not know." Kenneth replied to her abruptly. "Amazing. That life is enough for you as it should be." He commented.

In response to next thing that Estella said, Kenneth chuckled. "Molly will brush aside the wants of those individuals like dust when weighed against the wishes of her children. Even Nori himself as much as she loves him. Time and again I've seen her thrust aside the pleas of important people to see to Damian. Her father, Waylon, was the same way. She tells me the only obligation her children will have is to engage in worthwhile pursuits of their choosing. Molly hopes her son will do what he wants to do, not what he ought to. Not that she or I agree that becoming Lord is a duty required from any son she may bear. House Brontzezko could crumble and fade into obscurity. Aitor Mining could go bankrupt and be broken into little pieces. Each slice sold to the highest bidder. Over a hundred years of legacy from both families disintegrated into nothing...all that would be a trivial price to pay in her mind if it meant happiness for her children." He said amusingly. "Of course, a son born of them may choose to be Lord after all. The family need not worry about such things at the moment. But if not...if a son chose to be neither Lord nor a company man, then woe to the vanquished." He stated.

"...And this is why my mother prays." Estella stated, matter of fact.

"Of course, that is largely a Noviteran attitude. But a man or woman can make their own legacy don't you think? My great grandfather was a run away slave from Rome. My own father was a construction worker who often counted his change. I hauled boxes in a warehouse as a youth. Yet now...well let's just say I'm doing fine."

"...And what of things like honor and duty? Sure, good sir, you are a man of both..." Estella smiled. "For you did right by Molly, and helped her get to where she is today. You didn't have to do, you could have turned your back on her. But you didn't. Because you had a proper sense of what was right. Given the opportunity, most reasonable people would."
Last edited by Ghant on Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XX XXX
XX XXX

Novitera
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novitera » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:26 am

Kenneth Sorley

Kenneth pulled in Estella a little tighter then genuinely smiled for the first time during this encounter. "I agree. What greater duty is there....what could be more righteous and honorable than giving the people entrusted into our care the means to choose their own destiny. For them to walk their own path. Certainly it is not carrying on the legacy of those long dead like Harold and Kelan Aitor. I'm sure they would agree with me."

"You also overestimate me Estella. Does a man who employs deception, intimidation of those in no position to fight back and scoundrel tricks considered honorable he asked?" Thinking of himself.
Last edited by Novitera on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ghant
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:53 am

Estella

Kenneth pulled in Estella a little tighter then genuinely smiled for the first time during this encounter. "I agree. What greater duty is there....what could be more righteous and honorable than giving the people entrusted into our care the means to choose their own destiny. For them to walk their own path. Certainly it is not carrying on the legacy of those long dead like Harold and Kelan Aitor. I'm sure they would agree with me."

“…Or perhaps it is more righteous and honorable for one with the knowledge and means to show the way, when otherwise the path might not be known.” Estella answered as she let Kenneth pull her in…despite her better judgement. He was a hard man to resist.

"You also overestimate me Estella. Does a man who employs deception, intimidation of those in no position to fight back and scoundrel tricks considered honorable he asked?"

Estella laughed coyly. “You give yourself too much credit, it would seem, for I am a woman that judges with her own eyes, and so far I have seen nothing of the sort. After all, are you not a man that proves the weight of his words?”
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XX XXX
XX XXX

Shalum
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Shalum » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:03 am

Jean-Paul and Holly

As Holly's scrupled body went stiff, vocalizing how she felt as it happened, the major slowed to a much more gentle pace, his hands moving from where they had been to her hips; finger lightly digging into them, so that he cold support her a bit better. He could visibly see her shaking from where he knelt, a earsplitting grin on his lips as he observed what he had done to her. As it was though, he too found his limit no more than a few seconds later.

The major was less vocal about it than Holly was, the man giving a low growl as his body went rigid, indescribable feelings of pleasure shooting through him as things came to an end. His breathing was heavy now as he remained where he was, his mind feeling blissfully blank for a moment as it tried to process what had just happened. "Holy...shit, ma'am" he managed to husk out after a moment; his breathing still labored.

John and Holland and Blackburn

With his less than desirable dance partner gone, John Holland had decided to exit the dance floor, only to have Jane Matu approach him before he could do so. He gave her a small smile as she approached. "Greetings, my dear Prince. I was wondering if you might do this lady the honor of a dance.” Jane smiled.

The Holland didn't pause at the question, instead offering her an arm without thinking. By this point, it had become practically a natural reaction to him. "Why I would be honored to dance with a woman as lovely as you, Lady Jane" he smiled; secretly wondering if his eldest brother's traits were beginning to rub off on him. "Shall we?" he asked.

“I think it sucks!” Lilly answered. “But perhaps it is necessary considering the danger. If anyone can restore peace, it’s Shalum! I mean, who else can answer the call?”

John nodded sagely at her words. "Yes it does. There are so many people who are affected by this, so many innocents that are dying as a result of mindless violence. It sad to think about" he sighed. "But I believe that it was necessary that Shalum invade, personally. We would leave ourselves open to future danger if we simply did nothing, and no one can answer the call with the same fervor as us" he replied.

Ghant
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:16 am

The Girls

John Holland offered Jane his arm. "Why I would be honored to dance with a woman as lovely as you, Lady Jane" he smiled. "Shall we?”

Jane blushed and shuddered. “Oh, why aren’t you ever a gentleman? Rebecca told me you were shy…you seem…rather bold.” Jane giggled. “Do you say that to all the girls?” Jane asked as they began to dance.

Meanwhile, John Blackburn nodded at Lilliana’s words. "Yes it does. There are so many people who are affected by this, so many innocents that are dying as a result of mindless violence. It’s sad to think about" he sighed. "But I believe that it was necessary that Shalum invade, personally. We would leave ourselves open to future danger if we simply did nothing, and no one can answer the call with the same fervor as us" he replied.

“…What do you think is going to happen then?” Lilly asked, concerned. “I hope Shalum doesn’t plan on…taking advantage of the situation.”
Last edited by Ghant on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XX XXX
XX XXX

Allamunnic States
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Allamunnic States » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Vitus & Marie

"Heya, Ari!" Marie answered, probably a little louder than necessary. "It's good to see you again!" She let herself be pulled into a hug with her fiery-haired cousin. "I was a little sad that I missed you at the Star Ball," she said as they embraced. "How've you been?"

Vitus caught Arietta's look and eyebrow waggle. "Try not to leer too hard," he said, chuckling. "I'm just a modest ol' prince," he added. After Marie and Arietta pulled apart, he hugged her, too, kissing her on the mouth, long enough to make the nature of their relationship clear, but not long enough to be improper (certainly not with her brother and uncle around). "I've missed you," he said after they pulled apart.

Marie hugged both Nathan as well as her Uncle Stephen. "Hiya, Nate," she said with a chuckle. "I missed you, too. How have you been?" She repeated the questions with Stephen as they hugged. "And I've been doing great, Uncle," she said. "Soccer and studies alike, going smoothly."

Vitus did not quite freeze when Stephen spoke to him. He did bear a striking resemblance to a buck caught in headlights, though. He managed to not quite stammer his next words.

"Uhh, all good, I hope?" he asked, shooting a glance at Ari. "I'm not in trouble am I?" he added, as he seemed to recover slightly.

Meanwhile, Marie took Nathan's hand. "Yeah, sure, Nate. Juuust for you," she said with a grin.
Part of the Ajax Role-Playing Community.
Stay apprised of developments in Ottonia
Political Compass
Six-Time World Bowl Champions (XVI, XVII, XIX, XXIII, XXV, XXVII)
WLC VII & X Champs (WLC VI, XI & XIII Runners-Up)

Ghant
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:08 pm

The Family

"Heya, Ari!" Marie answered, probably a little louder than necessary. "It's good to see you again!" She let herself be pulled into a hug with her fiery-haired cousin. "I was a little sad that I missed you at the Star Ball," she said as they embraced. "How've you been?"

Arietta had a hard time containing her excitement. “Oh yeah…dude, that ball was cray! I missed you by a hair…there was a lot going on, and I got…sidetracked rather early on.” Arietta winked at Vitus. “But good besides that, just been chillen.”

Vitus caught Arietta's look and eyebrow waggle. "Try not to leer too hard," he said, chuckling. "I'm just a modest ol' prince," he added. After Marie and Arietta pulled apart, he hugged her, too, kissing her on the mouth. "I've missed you," he said after they pulled apart.

“…I missed you more!” Arietta teased, flashing a smile.

Marie hugged both Nathan as well as her Uncle Stephen. "Hiya, Nate," she said with a chuckle. "I missed you, too. How have you been?" She repeated the questions with Stephen as they hugged. "And I've been doing great, Uncle," she said. "Soccer and studies alike, going smoothly."

Nathan nodded with a grin. “Been dealing with this new alliance and Sophia…the baby is coming soon, and I ought to be ready.”

Stephen watched with hawkish eyes as Vitus drew Arietta in for the kiss. “I have been well…your cousins Alexander and Lucas are around here somewhere. Not really sure where…one can never know with those two,” he laughed. “Your uncle Albert was here too, but he ran off somewhere and has not come back. You know how he is though…always brooding about something.”

Vitus spoke, almost having a deer in the headlights look. "Uhh, all good, I hope?" he asked, shooting a glance at Ari. "I'm not in trouble am I?" he added, as he seemed to recover slightly.

Stephen grinned and then chuckled, placing a large hand on Vitus’s shoulder. “Relax, boy…there is no trouble.” Stephen laughed a bit more, and then continued with a “yet.”

Arietta shook her head. “So, Crown Prince Vitus of Staalmark…I was wondering if you might do this lady the honor of a dance…if Uncle Stephen doesn’t mind.”

Stephen shrugged. “Go right on ahead, if you are so inclined. Vitus and I can always talk later,” he responded, half serious, half jovially.

Meanwhile, Marie took Nathan's hand. "Yeah, sure, Nate. Juuust for you," she said with a grin.

Nathan took his younger cousin’s hand, and led her out to floor, where he proceeded to dance with her playfully. “Hey, so how’s everybody? Aunt Carrie, Uncle Theo, Grace, Ophelia, and Aetius? I don’t get to see any of you guys nearly as much as I would like. I know Ari has been out there recently on and off…how has that been? Please tell me she hasn’t done anything too irritating.” Nathan laughed.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XX XXX
XX XXX

Shalum
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Shalum » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:02 pm

The Johns

Jane blushed and shuddered. “Oh, why aren't you ever a gentleman? Rebecca told me you were shy…you seem…rather bold.” Jane giggled. “Do you say that to all the girls?” Jane asked as they began to dance.

John smiled at Jane, chuckling a bit at her reply. For him, it was a rather bold statement, that much was true. "I'd like to think I'm a gentlemen, not sure how well I do. And Rebecca is correct, I'm not the most...outgoing. I guess beautiful women bring out the best in me though" he replied with a small smile. In truth, beautiful women usually terrified him, but not here. On the floor among these Ghantish ladies, he found himself rather content. There was no stress her, just the ability to be comfortable. "I must admit I do say that to ladies, but only those who deserve it" he replied easily as they began to dance. He spied Alexia for a moment, before focusing on Jane, not wanting to disrespect her.

“…What do you think is going to happen then?” Lilly asked, concerned. “I hope Shalum doesn't plan on…taking advantage of the situation.”

John Blackburn sighed as he replied. "I don't know, there's too much in the air right now to tell. Many of my countrymen...hold a hate for Azurlavai. The Azurlavs have killed more Shalumites than any other group on earth, war happening at the time or not. What happens to the lands we conquer is up to the Conclave of Dominae, but I'm sure they won't choose anything too harsh" he replied in half-confidence. There were few that actually knew what would happen if all went to plan, and he wasn't one of them.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Last edited by Ganos Lao on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Late Roman Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Titus Clemens

Postby Late Roman Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Titus felt more than a little relief to finally be dancing, as planned, with Ksenya, who intrigued him for some reason that he could only place as her similar background, or so it seemed. Both rising from lower stock, both capable deputies to sometimes hard-headed, if also level-headed superiors. Also, he just plain liked her. What better way to get Ava and Livia both off his mind that someone like this? It wasn't even about sexual congress...that was an issue where he could be flexible about the solution, whether it was Ksenya or someone else, but it was about her company, enjoying that and seeing what came of their dance. Whatever followed was merely a bonus.

"So, now that it has finally happened, what think you of the dance so far?" Titus asked after several minutes of silence.

Of course, in the back of his mind was the work to be done, though he was going to mix business and pleasure on this visit, for a variety of reasons.

As Valerian related to him in a text not 15 minutes later.....

I am in no mood to be lectured by the Boy General on playing ball with him and how I somehow failed to do so, having only done what I deemed the right thing at the moment.

Another text followed 24 minutes later....

Stay for a little while longer, but not too long. This isn't a vacation. You're still on the Empire's solidus. Even so, you can indulge a little, as long as you do your duty. You're my oldest, most trusted deputy and my son-in-law. I do not have to tell what that duty is.
Last edited by Late Roman Empire on Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I swear by Almighty God that I will faithfully serve and obey the Divine Augustus, as our Lord and Master, and hold him alone as my true, dread sovereign and prince. I swear that I will serve him loyally until the hour of my death, on pain of damnation to my eternal soul." - the Imperial Oath of Allegiance (administered to the civil service and armed forces)

Woe to they who demand things of the Lord of the World, for he is neither so obliged nor amused.

Ghant
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:35 pm

The Girls

John smiled at Jane, chuckling a bit at her reply. "I'd like to think I'm a gentlemen, not sure how well I do. And Rebecca is correct, I'm not the most...outgoing. I guess beautiful women bring out the best in me though" he replied with a small smile. "I must admit I do say that to ladies, but only those who deserve it" he replied easily as they began to dance.

Jane was feeling quite tingly under the spell of this young Holland. “…When was the last time a girl brought out the best in you?” Shame on me for asking! I couldn’t help myself! Gah!

Meanwhile, John Blackburn sighed as he replied. "I don't know, there's too much in the air right now to tell. Many of my countrymen...hold a hate for Azurlavai. The Azurlavs have killed more Shalumites than any other group on earth, war happening at the time or not. What happens to the lands we conquer is up to the Conclave of Dominae, but I'm sure they won't choose anything too harsh" he replied.

Lilly’s eyes went wide. “Woah, conquest? Seriously? That doesn’t seem right at all! Surely they wouldn’t consider outright…dare I say…annexation? That would be quite unkosher.”
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XX XXX
XX XXX

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Jean-Paul and Holly

"Mmm..." was about all Holly could manage in response. By now rather tender, she gently pulled away from him, whimpering a little as she did so. She collapsed onto her stomach, where she lay for a moment, still trembling a bit. Eventually she pushed herself onto her back, where the major could see her still panting heavily, the rise of her bosom, her dark hair wild and unkempt, and her face wearing a close-eyed smile of pure contentment.

After a few minutes, Holly's breathing returned to normal and the smile appeared to fade. In fact, she appeared to stop moving entirely. Then her head seemed to lazily shift to one side and her eyes popped open. Turned out she'd actually nodded off. Sitting upright, she then crawled up to wherever Paul had collapsed and lay down beside him, one of her hands resting on his chest. Glancing downwards, she giggled lightly but appeared to be fading fast. By this point she was largely unable to keep her eyes open.

"Wow...somebody had a good time. You save that up for me?" she asked playfully.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates